Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Dodge Challenger Lease Questions

2»

Comments

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 32,426
    Michaell said:

    bigjav8 said:

    Why is the apr so high on this car? If I am doing my math right it is 4.15%. Can you also give MF & Res for 12k/YR & 36 months?

    Add 2% to the 36 month residuals for 12K miles per year.

    Popular car + limited availability = higher money factor.

    Plus... who wants a Challenger back at lease end, after someone has beat on it for three years?

    MODERATOR
    Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

  • kyfdx said:

    R/T: .00159 MF and 65% for 27 month, 15K/yr. .00173 MF and 61% residual for 36/15
    SRT: Standard MF and 66% residual for 24/15, 61% residual for 36/15

    No Hellcat numbers.

    You rock, as usual. Thank you!
  • Ah, forgot to ask... What's the standard MF for these cars, btw? (re: SRT)

    Thanks again!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 32,426
    captdngr said:

    Ah, forgot to ask... What's the standard MF for these cars, btw? (re: SRT)

    Thanks again!


    Haven't seen the standard MF for awhile.... I would assume it's still around .0020

    MODERATOR
    Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

  • Whats the current lease rates for the 2015 RT challenger Scat Pack...36mo 12k lease...
    residual and mf
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 10,855
    stevef4 said:

    Whats the current lease rates for the 2015 RT challenger Scat Pack...36mo 12k lease...
    residual and mf

    Standard MF (around .00200) and 63% for 36/12.

    MODERATOR
    2013 Hyundai Elantra GT / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4
    Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

  • What is the current Residual and MF for 2015 Challenger RT for 36/12 and 24/12 also difference for 15k miles. Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 32,426
    dshaf18 said:

    What is the current Residual and MF for 2015 Challenger RT for 36/12 and 24/12 also difference for 15k miles. Thanks!


    .00173 MF and 63%/67% residual. 61%/66% for 15K/yr

    MODERATOR
    Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

  • What is the money factor and residual on a 2015 Challenger RT Scat Pack 36/10k and 48/10k. Thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 32,426

    What is the money factor and residual on a 2015 Challenger RT Scat Pack 36/10k and 48/10k. Thanks


    Standard money factor (around .0018-.0020) and 64% residual for 36mo., 10K/yr

    61% residual for 42/10... 48 month leases aren't supported

    MODERATOR
    Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

  • Does anyone know the money factor and residual for 2015 challenger SXT Plus?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 32,426

    Does anyone know the money factor and residual for 2015 challenger SXT Plus?


    .00188 MF and 56% residual for 36 mo, 15K/yr

    MODERATOR
    Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

  • edamonedamon Posts: 22
    Anyone have the jan program? whats the MF and residual for an R/T (SCAT) and SRT (not hellcat). looking for 36 mo / 10K miles a year.

    thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 10,855
    edamon said:

    Anyone have the jan program? whats the MF and residual for an R/T (SCAT) and SRT (not hellcat). looking for 36 mo / 10K miles a year.

    thanks!

    The current Chrysler Finance numbers we have are good until Monday, 1/5/15.

    R/T Scat Pack - standard MF and 64%

    SRT - standard MF and 61%

    MODERATOR
    2013 Hyundai Elantra GT / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4
    Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

  • Can I get a residual and MF for 2015 Challenger SXT 36/12000 in Los Angeles, CA. Thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 32,426

    Can I get a residual and MF for 2015 Challenger SXT 36/12000 in Los Angeles, CA. Thanks


    .00104 MF and 58% residual

    MODERATOR
    Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

  • t3_rotaryt3_rotary Sarasota FloridaPosts: 13
    Looking at leasing a Scat Pack for 36, 42, or 48 months @ 10K. Any idea what the MF and RV are? One of my local Dodge dealerships said the best they can offer is .003125... which sounds absurd.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 32,426
    t3_rotary said:

    Looking at leasing a Scat Pack for 36, 42, or 48 months @ 10K. Any idea what the MF and RV are? One of my local Dodge dealerships said the best they can offer is .003125... which sounds absurd.

    Standard money factor and 66%/62% for 36/42 months, 10K/yr.

    The standard money factor should be around .0020, if using Chrysler Capital... with a maximum markup of .00042. With that money factor, they are probably using a different bank. Either way, they aren't real interested in saving you any money..

    Deals on hot cars tend to go that way...

    MODERATOR
    Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

  • stevef4stevef4 Posts: 14
    I will receive my factory ordered RT SCAT Pack later this month. What are the current Feb lease numbers for
    northern california 36/12k and 36/15k mf/resid. Thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 10,855
    stevef4 said:

    I will receive my factory ordered RT SCAT Pack later this month. What are the current Feb lease numbers for
    northern california 36/12k and 36/15k mf/resid. Thanks

    Standard MF (around .00200) and 63% for 36/15. Add 2% for 12k

    MODERATOR
    2013 Hyundai Elantra GT / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4
    Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

  • stevef4stevef4 Posts: 14
    Michaell said:

    stevef4 said:

    I will receive my factory ordered RT SCAT Pack later this month. What are the current Feb lease numbers for
    northern california 36/12k and 36/15k mf/resid. Thanks

    Standard MF (around .00200) and 63% for 36/15. Add 2% for 12k
    Wow that is very high residual 65% for 36/12 lease. The interest rate not the greatest
    Chrysler financial arm must be giving this vehicle support. Ive leased alot of Acuras with nothing
    close to that residual
  • cody226cody226 Posts: 2
    Hi, 

    What is the money factor and residual for the srt 392 and hellcat? I'm trying to calculate a potential payment and just need the numbers for 36/15k and 48/15k.

    Thanks!!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 10,855
    cody226 said:

    Hi, 

    What is the money factor and residual for the srt 392 and hellcat? I'm trying to calculate a potential payment and just need the numbers for 36/15k and 48/15k.

    Thanks!!

    No numbers for March yet, but if history is any indication, the MF for both will be around .00200.

    MODERATOR
    2013 Hyundai Elantra GT / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4
    Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

2»
Sign In or Register to comment.
Dodge Challenger Lease Questions - Page 2 - Car Forums at Edmunds.com