Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dodge Journey Prices Paid and Buying Experience

2»

Comments

• We test drove a Journey this week and during the trip it seemed the transmission shifted in and out too frequently. Has anyone experienced this?
  • eguimoyeguimoy Posts: 1
    Yes, I bought a Dodge Journey last September, 2009 and I had the same problem twice and I recently took the car to the Dealer and they did not find anything wrong with the car. They told me it this happen again just to bring it back to the dealer.
    Does any body else knows about this problem?
    Thanks,
  • 2010 Dodge Journey SXT suv with AWD brand new never sold what should i expect to pay? Add says $26,759 after rebates.This would be the first brand new car we have bought and don't want to be taken for a ride.
  • faroutfarout Posts: 1,609
    If elong to AAA then they can be of help, also this web site has a place to look.

Have you neen in US branch of service? If so Chrysler also has a discount. Go to www.yarkcjd.com this is a very large dealer that sells at prices lower thn I have ever see. The prices a r shown with the discount. I think most dealers should cmepretty close. ( I don't work for Yark, or have bought a car from Yark. I just used their prices to geta dealer match.)
  • ricoucfricoucf Posts: 21
    Nobody has bought a Journey sxt V6 recently? Please post if you had this is the only way to really help each other out.
  • llevyllevy Posts: 5
    :D :D 2013 Journey Crew with third row and chrome wheels. MSRP 30,640. OTD price for car (excluding tax and tags, no fees) $25,140. That's $600 below invoice and $3500 in rebates ($2K Customer, $1K Lease, $500 Auto Show) Circle Dodge in Brick NJ. HIGHLY recommend Circle and Jim. Old-Time throwback dealership, no games, lots of stock and ridiculous deals. :D

Run, don't walk to grab '13 Journeys at current offers. If you want a thrid row crossover even remotely close to this price, FUHGEDDABOUT anything else. Hyundai and Kia have stupidly priced themselves out of contention with third row options. :confuse:

Let's pray reliability matches the looks, drive and price....
  • Kirstie_HKirstie_H Posts: 10,824
    Did you recently purchase a car from the Detroit 3 (GM, Ford or Chrysler) after avoiding these domestic vehicles in the past? What made you change your mind? A reporter would like to ask about your experience. If you can help, please contact pr@edmunds.com by Friday April 26th 2013.

Need help navigating? kirstie_h@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

• rdn71rdn71 Posts: 1
    I just bought a Dodge Journey 2013 SXT. It's amazing!
  • steven_rosariosteven_rosario Posts: 2
    edited November 2013
    Ok just wanna let you guysknow for reference
    2013 SXT BLACKTOP brand new 2 miles on odometer
    4cyl
    Base price: 23,095
    Total price: 27,680
    Options: leather, black top, 3rd row seating & big screen Uconnect.

Total sale price after negotiating for the vehicle before tax
    $22,231
  • 4_ur_info4_ur_info Posts: 1

2013 3.6 L Dodge Journey SXT - about 28,000 km.

On June 1, 2014, was getting off a highway onto a ramp, stepped on brakes to slow down to ramp speed limit and then the brakes locked suddenly, and the vehicle came to an abrupt halt with the ignition still running. As expected everyone in the vehicle lurched forward. What a major scare! Have not had another incident since then. Have limited confidence in the vehicle now and am not willing to take it on long distance trips.

2»