Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dodge Journey Prices Paid and Buying Experience

2»

Comments

• dknyc1dknyc1 Posts: 6
    I have lurked on here for years every time I go for a new car & just wanted to post what I think is a great deal I just got on a Journey:
    2015 Crossroad
    Quite loaded.
    Leather
    Nav
    Sunroof
    $0 down
    Only 1st month & DMV due at signing & tax in ea monthly payment - this is how I do all of my leases...
    $385 / month
    36 months
    12k miles / year
    So, on delivery I paid $750 total which was my $385 first month + DMV fees. When I went back a few weeks later to p/u my plates they gave me back DMV refund of $99.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 48,078
    dknyc1 said:

I have lurked on here for years every time I go for a new car & just wanted to post what I think is a great deal I just got on a Journey:
    2015 Crossroad
    Quite loaded.
    Leather
    Nav
    Sunroof
    $0 down
    Only 1st month & DMV due at signing & tax in ea monthly payment - this is how I do all of my leases...
    $385 / month
    36 months
    12k miles / year
    So, on delivery I paid $750 total which was my $385 first month + DMV fees. When I went back a few weeks later to p/u my plates they gave me back DMV refund of $99.

Congrats on the new Dodge!

Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

• 2016 Journey Cross Road Plus $31880
    Discounts & rebates. <8991>
    Throw in TTL. $1793
    Extended warranty. $2300
    Trade very rough 07 Ford 500 <1200>
    Out the door cash price $25782

Options Preferred Pkg 28V, Nav & Backup, 3.6liter

• steverstever Viva Las CrucesPosts: 51,106

2016 Journey Cross Road Plus $31880
    Discounts & rebates. <8991>
    Throw in TTL. $1793
    Extended warranty. $2300
    Trade very rough 07 Ford 500 <1200>
    Out the door cash price $25782

Options Preferred Pkg 28V, Nav & Backup, 3.6liter

Hi @sundayduffer, looks like you are going for the AWD version.

We show $4,000 in incentives making the True Market Value average price paid for a random zip code $26,636. Your quote is more like $22,900 before TTL and the rest. Sounds killer from here, congrats!

Some people like to wait until the factory warranty is close to expiring before buying an extended warranty, in case they wreck the car or wind up trading it for some reason. May want to check the paperwork and see if it's refundable in case that happens to you - might get some of it pro-rated back (people often qualify but forget to check a few years down the road when someone smacks into their car).

Enjoy the Journey!

Moderator - Buying questions? Please include city or zip code and trim you are shopping, FWD or AWD, etc.

2»