Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2009 Nissan Maxima

1282930313234»

Comments

• No you do not. I have the ipod interface w/out the nvaigaion and i love it.
  • gpb59gpb59 Posts: 69
    do you have to have any type of package? I've been looking at some used listings and some of them say aux input
  • smarty666smarty666 Posts: 1,503
    Hi, I was hoping people with 2009 Max's can help me out; I have a 2010 Maxima SV with the Tech package but without the sport and premium packages; in the brochure it says that the Max SV has mood lighting while the the Max SV with the premium package has premium mood lighting; I wanted to know what the difference is? in my car all I have is a light that illuminates the center console from the ceiling; with the regular SV are you suppose to also have mood lighting in the front foot wells or do you have to get the Max with the premium package to get that? any info from 2009 owners of SV's without the premium and with the premium package would be helpful!!
  • go_mdx1go_mdx1 Posts: 135
    I've got a 2009 w/Premium Package. The premium package adds mood lighting to the interior front door handles. It illuminates the areas on the door where the window switches are located.
  • go_mdx1go_mdx1 Posts: 135
    One more point on interior lighting....my car also has lights in the front foot wells, but thats not really considered "mood lighting" as it only lights up when the doors are opened. I

I'm not too sure which package/options adds the foot well lights. My guess is that all SV models would have this lighting.
  • smarty666smarty666 Posts: 1,503
    yeah I have halogen lights in the front foot wells as well that illuminate but only when the doors are opened and as you pointed out that isn't considered mood lighting; so I guess the regular SV only has the center console in mood lighting and if you get the premium package you get the center console and both front door handles/switches; I guess Nissan isn't putting any in the front foot wells; it still is better than nothing; I was just curious because I had a previous car with ambient lighting and it wasn't working and had to get it replaced so I wanted to make sure I was having the right amount in my car; thanxs for the info!!
  • poodog13poodog13 Posts: 320
    All of this begs the question "What mood exactly is Nissan trying to inspire?" Mood lighting seems like an odd aspiration for a supposed four-door sports car. Candles anyone?
  • bk7maxbk7max Posts: 1
    2007 with sonar light that stays on. Any suggestions on troubleshooting? All fuses OK

Would like to avoid dealer if at all possible. Would be my last resort
  • Just traded my 04 for a sweet 09 and thinking about adding a remote start to my car. Has anyone had this done or can anyone recommend what type and where to have it installed and approx cost? Roa Va here.. Im looking for some good or bad feedback.
    Thanks.
  • Hi, I lease a '09 Maxima Prem/Tech with 38,500 miles. The drivers door lock has stopped working with the remotes. I brought it into a local dealer (not the one I leased from) and they said the driver's door lock celanoid needs to be replaced for $270. They refused to consider submitting a "goodwill? warranty claim. They have to order the part and will not do that until I pay for it. Do you think it is unreasonable to think Nissan would cover the repair under a warranty claim? Would I have better luck with the dealer I leased the car from? Any ideas? Thanks!