Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BMW 1-Series Lease Questions

Comments

• Thanks sdrider.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • Yes, the low mileage adder for 10,000 mile per year leases is 3%.

Car_man
    Host
  • Perfect. Do you know if there was any change on the residual or money factor for September? This is for the 2013 model year.

Thanks!
  • Sdrider, the September numbers for this car are exactly the same as the August numbers were.

Car_man
    Host
  • jcidejcide Posts: 1
    Any updated MF and residual numbers on the 135?

Thanks
  • Certainly jcide. BMW Financial Services' January buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 135i with 15,000 miles per year are .00130 and 57% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tiers.

Car_man
    Host
  • What are the current lease rates for Feb on a 128i, 10,000 miles/yr for 36 mos?
  • Greetings ironman123. BMW Financial Services' buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 128i Coupe with 10,000 miles per year are .00130 and 62% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
  • herro91herro91 Posts: 10
    Hello Car Man,

Could you provide the MF and residuals for both the 128i and 135i convertibles for a 36 month lease with 10k, 12k, and 15k miles?

Thank you!
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,515
    I'd be happy to herro91. BMW Financial Services' March buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 128i Convertible with 15,000 miles per year are .00130 and 60% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tiers.

The numbers for an otherwise identical lease of a 135i Convertible are...interestingly the same.

The residual value for a lease with only 12,000 miles per year would be 2% higher.

The residual value for a lease with 10,000 miles per year would be 3% higher.

Car_man
    Host
  • audia11audia11 Posts: 2
    Hi Car Man,

Can you tell me the money factor and residual on the 128 Coupe and Convertible with 10k miles over 36 mos? Also, are there any cash incentives etc i should be aware of at the moment? Thanks! Anybody out there recently get a good lease deal on one of these cars? Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.
    Hi audia11. BMW Financial Services' current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 128i Coupe with 10,000 miles per year are .00127 and 62% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tiers.

The numbers for an otherwise identical lease of a '13 128i Convertible are .00127 and 63%.

BMW is providing a $750 cash incentive plus waiving the first month's payment for loyal customers on these cars right now.

Car_man
    Host
  • Please can you give me the details for a 24 month lease for the 128 series coupe? I am looking at a 10k or 12k lease

Thanks,
    pittaladora
  • jasonmdbmwjasonmdbmw Posts: 117
    MF .00127 RV 68 and 67%
  • samcole98samcole98 Posts: 1
    Our dealership has offered us this deal, please can anyone confirm if it is good - I like the monthly payments but the upfront total on the dealer worksheet is $5923
    msrp $42,495
    selling price $40,801
    36 months with 10,000 miles
    monthly payment $379 plus tax Total $401.74 per month
    down payment $2500 plus $725 acquisition
    fees and other taxes - phantom footprint $279, taxable fees (estimated) $60, doc fee $699, tax 242.10, Non tax fees 1,414.50

We had problems with the sales manager trying to get breakdown of what we were paying for so we left the dealership.

Also from this forum it looks like I should know the MF & RV. Do I need to get this information and work that way instead of just the deal suiting our budget??

Please help, thanks sooooo much...
    Sam
  • Hi Car Man,

I negotiated a pretty good deal on a 135is that is coming in in a week or so. Do you know the July money factor and residuals for this car? The salesman told me I could use July numbers if they were better that the May numbers I signed for. It is a 36 month lease, 10,000 miles/year. I have locked in .0013 and 63%. Thank you!
    Here you go nyconservative. BMW Financial Services' July buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 135is Coupe with 10,000 miles per year are .00127 and 63% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tiers.

Car_man
    Host
  • Thank you carman. That is just what I needed to know.
    You're very welcome. I'm glad that I was able to help you out. Don't forget to stop back and let us know how everything turns out.

Car_man
    Host
  • I realize I am late in responding to this, but wondering whether you went ahead and leased this vehicle. The documentation fee seems astronomical. What state did (or were you going to) lease this car?