Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BMW 1-Series Prices Paid and Buying Experience

13»

Comments

• But can they charge me something else at the end? I heard that there are a lot of hidden tricks dealers pull off with leases, so I am just trying to figure out them :-)
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 29,863
    If you damage the car beyond normal wear and tear, or put excess mileage on it, you'll pay for it..

But, BMWFS has a good reputation for end-of-lease.. They don't pull any "tricks".

Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

• What do you guys think of this lease deal?

2011 BMW 128i, 6 speed automatic, moonroof, bluetooth, and iPod connector.

36 month lease, 12k miles/yr, $2200 down (includes first month, registration, taxes) and $420 per month?

MSRP is around $34k, they dropped it to $32k plus and additional $1500 holiday credit.
  • ams_7ams_7 Posts: 9
    MINNope u can def do better. I got the 128i conv. In sept. With 2400 down inc. First moonth payment with leather auto trns. Ipod 12000 miles per year and i pay 409 a month for 3 yr lease
  • ams_7ams_7 Posts: 9
    Oh and bluetooth ofcourse.
  • Thanks army 7. What would you think would be a better deal? Absent the moonroof and bluetooth, it's a pretty bare bones car. Do you think $2000 down and $399 per month makes more sense?
    The lease deals are better on the convertibles.. not comparable to the coupes....

• Thanks kyfdx:

Does that sound like a good lease deal then? 128i, bluetooth, moonroof, and iPod connector, for $422 per month with $2200 down (36 mo, 12k per year)? This is based on an MSRP of $34,150 less $1,450 customer discount, and $1,500 rebate. The residual is set at $21,856.

Thanks!!
  • pihopspihops Posts: 4
    Just bought a 2010 BMW 128i with premium package for $30,950.

MSRP was $34,500

Pretty nice discount because the car was on the lot for a while and also a new facelift is coming up this summer. But it is a mild redesign so doesn't bother me.

Bought at BMW Fort Lauderdale, FL on December 30th 2010.

There was as $1500 rebate at the time, but I assume this is the price they go for at anytime.
  • Any idea on how much I should consider for a discount on a 2010 128i, with MSRP>40,000 (even though, a comparably equipped 2011 would be about 38,000? + taking into account the new changes coming into production now for 2012?)
  • qa888qa888 Posts: 2
    Hi, I m a newbie to this forum. Please help me with this. I has offer for 135 coupe with MSRP 42000. offer price $37,300. lease for 36 months 12k miles.. about 1100 drive off. Pmt $470 monthly with 3500 secure deposit. opt DCT trans, M sport pkg, premium pkg, Is this a good deal to take?
  • bobbybeybobbybey Posts: 1
    nope that is not the normal discount and that was definetly a great deal! congrats
  • Going through Costco I was supposed to be offered a deal $400 over invoice. But when they showed me the sheet for my car, in addition to that there was $400 for MACO (they said it was their ad costs) and $200 for their training costs. Sounds like extra profit to me... Any comments?
    Both of those items are on the dealer's BMW invoice..

• Hi Guys,

We just bought the executive used vehicle 2011 128i with 7200mi on it. We bought it for 25200 + TTL=26500 OTD.Guys do you think Is this a Good deal or we spent more?

The Car has below options.

1) Front Heated seats.
    2) Auto Triptronic Transmission.
    3) BMW Assistance With Bluetooth.
    4) Sun/Moon Roof.
    5) Rain Sensor and Auto Head lights.
    6) Black Letherrette.
    7) BMW Teleservices.
    8) ANTI THEFT Systesm.
    9) Multifunction Steering wheel.

Thank you in Advance.
  • sandman_6472sandman_6472 Coral Springs, FLPosts: 2,694
    Sounds like a really nice car...are the doors heavy to pull and close? And do you fall into the seats or just slide over into them? Coupes usually have very long and heavy doors which in my case is an issue due to my health issues...sedan doors are much easier for me to deal with on a daily basis. And the price paid seems affordable actually for such a fun car. Just with the 128 came in a sedan version...something I'd definitely consider on my next go round.

Enjoy it!! :)

The Sandman :) :sick: :shades:

2014 Hyundai Tuscon SE/2005 Mazda 3s/2008 Hyundai Accent GLS/2009 Nissan Versa SL hatch

• Yeah it's very nice car the doors are heavy but my wife is going to use this car so she has no problem getting in and out of it...my concern is about the price I paid...usually I do lot of research before I buy any car but for this one we just went dealership just to see the inventory but we end up driving out with car...so I was wondering that if we rushed a little bit on our decision...

Dose any one bought 128i recently? Please share your buying experience.

Thank you.
  • Bump...can some one post their buying experience.
  • dclivedclive Posts: 35

Just got a new 2013 135i Convertible, MSRP $56330, paid $46000 + TT&L. No dealer fees, just tax and registration.

13»