Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier Nissan Rogue Lease Questions

kyfdx@Edmundskyfdx@Edmunds Posts: 25,952
edited January 29 in Nissan
Ask your Nissan Rogue lease questions here.

Moderator - Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

Comments

• Can some of you post the lease deals you got, and did you get them via internet, walk in, dealers, or internet lease companies like fleetrates.com, leasedeals.com etc?? I'm looking to lease a Rogue and wanna know what to expect, what is fair and what is too much etc? Thanks
  • I ended up with a Wicked Black SL AWD fully loaded, premium package, leather, sunroof, $1500 OTD , 15 K per year, and $419 per month.for 39 months The dealer said we fell into the Tier 2 credit bracket, if the credit was a little better the Tier 1 Nissan pmt. would have been $399 . I know it's a done deal , but how did I do, good , bad, did i get snowed with the "Tier" angle.? It would be nice to know for the next time around!
  • Just leased a Rogue SL AWD- pretty basic model (no leather etc)
    MSRP 23,040
    Selling Price: 21,200

39 Months
    12K Miles per year

500 total out of pocket
    Monthly payments: 325.04

Did we get a decent deal?? Thanks
  • Anyone know the current money factor and residuals through NMAC on the Rogue? Also, any other lease incentives offered?
  • denramadenrama Posts: 4
    Guys, I got an invoice price of 25,800$ for SL, AWD, Premium Package, Leather Package, Moon roof, Rail cross bars, Moon roof deflector, Splash guards, Bumper protector. What do you think? It is a gray exterior and black interior. Do you think they go well? :confuse:
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,518
    Hi southpaw75. Nissan Motor Acceptance Corp.'s current buy rate lease money factor for a 36 month lease of any 2008 Nissan Rogue is .00240 for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier and pay a security deposit at lease signing. This vehicle's residual values vary by trim level, term, and mileage allowance. I can give you an idea of what the residual value will be like if you provide me with this information.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • Specifically looking at the SL AWD for 36 months. 15k miles per year. Thanks.
  • budahkanbudahkan Posts: 7
    Hi Carman, I posted this question for Murano, but I would also like to know. What are, if any, the Money Factor Specials for the Rogue for May 2008?
  • ljshuljshu Posts: 1
    After dealing closely with two local dealers, here was my best deal on an iridium graphite Rogue SL AWD with premium sound, leather pkg & moonroof (also mats & splash guards); 39 mo lease, first pymt down =$402.46 down & 402.46/mo. Residual: $15,551. What do you think?
  • Hello all, i just got a quote from a 3rd nissan dealer in my area, 2009 Rouge SL AWD, Premium package, Leather pakage, no money down $370 a month 15k a year. i have a 620 credit score which is a tier 2 i think. Is this a deal?
  • southpaw75southpaw75 Posts: 33
    You mean 2008, right?
    It looks like a winner especially being in a tier 2 (MF was not differ)
  • ketchyannketchyann Posts: 2
    I was also deemed a "Tier Two"

A landlord, in 2005 a "judgment" stemming from a landlord/tenant dispute was on my TransUnion report as a "negative". I had no idea why, as the "judgment" had been paid within hours of the court hearing!

I had a tenant who destroyed the surface of a self-cleaning stove! The stove was admond and I replaced a stainless steel, and also replaced the exhaust hood. I was ordered to return the cost and installation of the exhaust hood as the tenant hadn't destroyed the hood!!!!! I had to give this slob $549.00 of the $1,800.

Do take advantage of those FREE OFFERS to see your credit reports!

Anyway, I was able to lease my Rouge for $229.00 with $3700 down (my trade in) for two years. I probably will buy a new Rouge in 2010, my reason for leasing was that I was not sure if I would adapt as I have - having driven an Explorer for ten years prior, and an Aerostar before that! My residual on the SL is $18,500.00.

Did you put money down? Or did you have a trade in? If you went in without a trade-in or dowpayment, YES - I think you did fine!
    Hey southpaw75. NMAC's current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2008 Nissan Rogue SL AWD with 15,000 miles per year are .00240 and 56%, respectively.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi budahkan. Unfortunately, Nissan is not currently providing much in the way of lease support on the 2008 Rogue. Nissan Motor Acceptance Corp.'s current buy rate lease money factor for it is .00240.

Car_man
    Host
  • jhcolojhcolo Posts: 3
    Anyone know the details on the lease deal being advertised, I believe it is for $229 for 24 mos with approx 3K cash at signing on the (I think)S AWD with premium package?
  • I've been looking at the previous mentioned lease 'deal' as well. We were initially looking at a Jeep Patriot, after reading reviews the MPG rating and the overall Jeep appeal had us pretty convinced. But their lease is for the absolute base model, FWD with manual transmission, and as soon as you start adding things on, the lease payment rises tremendously.

The Rouge base model seems to be fairly loaded to begin with, and with comparable gas mileage and what could potentially be an even lower payment, I'm rethinking the Patriot,

Anybody have any experience with the 'advertised' lease special they're running for the month of June?
  • I'm also very interested in the Rogue now that a decent lease is being offered. Any guesses on how much the monthly payment would jump for 15k/year? What about upgrading to the SL?
  • Carman, I'm very interested in the Rogue now that a decent lease is being offered. Any guesses on how much the monthly payment would jump for an SL with 15k/year?
  • Car man-What are the residuals for an S FWD w/15k per yr, S AWD w/15k per yr, and SL AWD w/15k per year?

The current offer is S AWD $3000 down, $229/24 months, 12k per year. I am looking for an SL AWD w/15k per year? Any idea of what payment should look like?
    Hi research1st. NMAC's current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2008 Nissan Rogue S FWD with 15,000 miles per year are .00250 and 59%, respectively. The numbers for an otherwise identical lease of an '08 Rogue SL AWD are .00250 and 58%.

Look up the full MSRP and approximate selling price for the Rogues that you are interested in and plug them, along with the aforementioned lease program data into the formula that is outlined in the following article to come up with an approximate monthly payment: Calculate Your Own Lease Payment.

Car_man
    Host
This discussion has been closed.