Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier Nissan Rogue Lease Questions

Comments

• walter329walter329 Posts: 4
    Nissan rogue lease:
    Sv/sl
    39 months
    12k miles/year
    378.00/month
    I put nothing down

Only extras -- they registered the car and attached the license plates
    Canceled insurance on turn in car
    Arranged insurance on the rogue
    Included two upcoming oil changes
  • aman27aman27 Posts: 7
    I picked up a 2011 Rogue SV with SL Package (NAV + Sunroof)

$339 39months 15k

I paid only 1st month + DMV upfront. Thats it! :)
  • What state are you in?
  • carcrazymecarcrazyme Posts: 8
    edited July 2011
    Is that a pre-tax or with tax price? NYC-? so where are you going to park it? LOL Enjoy the ride! (Color?) :D
  • aman27aman27 Posts: 7
    out the door = including everything
  • Ok msrp 30460 (around
    ) out the door nothing down
    $365.
    :blush:
  • griftagrifta Posts: 6
    Rogue SV AWD w/ Sunroof/NAV

$298/mth, TTL only paid, nothing down. Hillside, NJ - Route 22 Nissan.

Is this a good deal post purchase?
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,515
    Hi grifta. What are this vehicle's MSRP and selling price? These numbers will make it much easier to evaluate your deal.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • neelskyneelsky Posts: 4
    Lease offered $280/month with $1000 down for 39 months 12k/yr on the Rogue S FWD from Nissan Santa clara...Should it be better ?

The warranty on the vehicle is 36months/36000 miles what would happen to me for the last 3 months of the 39 month lease ? :(

The price offered to me was $20700 for purchase.
  • dwb2dwb2 Posts: 24
    Just picked up new 2011 Rogue S. Turned in 2009 Rogue S that still had 1 year left on lease. New lease payment $304 out the door including paying off old lease. No money out of pocket.
    Venice, Fl.
  • I am also comparing prices for a lease of Nissan Rogue SV in NJ. They're telling me it'll be $315/mo with no downpayment. However, there are still fees to pay like bank fees, first mo payment, etc. What did you have to pay up front?
  • dwb2dwb2 Posts: 24
    I paid no money whatsoever up front. This was leased from Venice Nissan, Venice, Fl. 39 month lease. Total lease with everything is $304.26.
  • Got Rogue SV AWD (Black)...No Nav/Leather..MSRP $26.3k

Leased for $330 (39 months) w/ only out of pocket costs : first payment and TTL..(Aprox $700 total).. Did get dinged for bringing back my leased Altima with 4,000 miles over the mileage allotment. The $600 mileage hit was tacked on to the payment..Making it about $345 a month...
  • queens207tlqueens207tl Posts: 25
    edited September 2011
    Hi Jespi,

Do you know what selling price this lease was based on? Also do you know what money factor and residual value used in calculating the lease. All this information should be on your paperwork. I'm interested in the same vehicle, so trying to get an idea of how much they are selling for. Thanks
  • grifta,

If your still around, do you mind sharing what was your sale price for the vehicle. Nav? Does that mean it included the SL and premium package? If so, seems like you got a great deal. I'm also the NJ area and would like to get a similar deal. Thanks.
  • Im sure it was MSRP...but $1,500 of loyalty rebates were netted against the price, so it was probably based on $24.8k net.... I'll look to see what the MF and residual value were...

I walked in to the dealer with a $275 quote w/ approx $600 out of pocket (1st month payment and TTL) for a base Rouge S AWD...Test drove that and the SV and thought the SV was much nicer.. The S (w/o roof racks and smaller tires almost feels like a station wagon). I arrived at the $330 quote by taking the difference in TMV pricing between the S and the SV and dividing it by 39...and shaved down a few dollars...
  • queens207tlqueens207tl Posts: 25
    edited September 2011
    Thanks Jespi! So you ended being a couple of hundred above invoice after the rebates. Just curious as to why you didn't try to negotiate a lower price before using the loyalty rebates and possibly getting it under invoice. Either way, you ended up with a great price. Congrats!
  • I reviewed the sales docs last night...The negotiated price of the car was slightly less than $25.1k then a $500 rebate was applied to bring it down to $24.6k . The additional $500 rebate was used to offset some wear & tear charges on my Altima that I was returning.. I had worked the #'s at home and I knew that with paying only $700 out of pocket, the monthly payment for the SV would be somewhere in the $325-$335 range, give or take...I ended up in the middle of that range..

Hope it works out for ya...
  • Can someone provide current money factor and residual on a 36 or 39 month lease 10k a year (or less if available) for 2011 / 2012 Rogue SV AWD. What does nissan charge for acquisition/ bank fee?
  • Here's the information that you're looking for steve707. Nissan Motor Acceptance Corp.'s current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 Rogue SV AWD with 10,000 miles per year are .00123 and 61%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 39-month lease are .00123 and 60%.

the numbers for a 2011 model are .00059 / 54% for 36-months and .00059 / 53% for 39-months.

NMAC charges a $595 acquisition fee on every vehicle that it leases.

Car_man
    Host
  • I received these numbers from my local dealer on a 2012 Rogue 2WD SV w/ SL package. Is this accurate car_man?

Money factor - .00105
    Residual - 54%

Miles - 12k/yr
    Term - 39 months

The car quote is:

MSRP - $29,065
    Selling Price - $27,917
    Monthly cost - $448/month (after taxes, pays last month of current lease, and 1st month up front)

At that price, I'm inclined to wait a month to turn in my old lease. That alone takes about $20-25 off the lease payment before I beat him on the selling price anymore.
  • Hi mctrees02. The numbers that you were quoted for this vehicle are right on the money.

The Rogue's current lease program isn't terrible, but it certainly isn't attractive enough to justify getting out of a current lease early to get one right now.

Car_man
    Host
  • MSRP $30, 869
    Purchase price $28, 935 buyout $17, 284 fully loaded SL w/Nav

0% financing, only first month and DMV fees on signing

Is $349/39 month/ 12K miles a good lease rate? should I purchase at $520/month for 60 months?
  • may_rosemay_rose Posts: 1
    edited February 2012
    I have a 2010 Nissan Altima SL. I am currently leasing it for $295. It's about 26 thousand. I want a rogue for my new car, (i wanna lease it). It says online that the rogue SL is on sale for 23k. so does that mean that if i lease the rogue, it's going to be lower than $295 per month since its cheaper than 26k or no?

I need help.

-Can you guys tell me how much it would cost to lease a Nissan Rogue SV or SL?

-i live in california. thankyou.
  • crivcriv Posts: 6
    Negotiate a lower price. Go to true car.com for a better price. I just purchased one for $25810 plus dealer fees tax tag license. It was an SV with SL package. The price included the $1000 rebate.
  • dachrdachr Posts: 3
    Just was offered the following deal on a 2012 Nissan Rouge AWD SL lease
    $349 a month
    $16,800 Lease Buyout at end of lease
    $2900 in Taxes and fees and 1st mth lease payment due at inception
  • crivcriv Posts: 6
    There are lease apps for smart phones and lease calculators available online...you need to know the MSRP, sales price, Money factor, residual, and down payment if any. My friend went to lease a car and her numbers and the dealer numbers never matched up. Come to find out the dealer was adding in some stuff like a $600 dealer fee, $595 acquisition fee, $200 wheel locks, etc. While I know some things aren't negotiable, it would be nice if the dealer was upfront about it.
  • Hello all,

Just pulled the trigger on this deal. Rogue SV with SL.

$30,890 MSRP
    39mth/15k
    339/mth
    only first payment due at signing and they took back the current rogue with 6 payments remaining.
  • In NJ, I was offered 2012 Nissan Rogue SV AWD with SL package, Splash Guards, Floor Mats and Rear Bumper Protector
    15k miles a year.

$289 a month for 39 months with $1500 down (ttl and 1st months payment). They are also covering the last 4 payments on my current lease.

MRSP $30865.00
    Sale price = 26,373
    money factor = .000960
    residial = 55%
This discussion has been closed.