Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier Nissan Rogue Lease Questions

Comments

• qbrozenqbrozen Posts: 17,147
    You did better than the advertised deal, so you should feel fine about it.

'13 Stang GT; '86 Benz 300E; '98 Volvo S70; '12 Leaf; '14 Town&Country

• Im in NYC and looking to least a 2010 Rogue. No money down and only out of pocket to be first months lease and DMV transfer fees. Prefer the AWD option.

Any help in how much this should cost me and where to shop?...Thanks
  • hars1hars1 Posts: 1
    Car Man: Do you know the Aug '10 Res. Val. and MF for a 2010 Nissan Rogue FWD w/ 360 Value Pkg?

Thanks!
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,515
    Here you go hars1.

Nissan Motor Acceptance Corp.'s August buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2010 Rogue S AWD with 15,000 miles per year are .00175 and 60%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

When negotiating your lease on this vehicle, make sure to take advantage of the $500 bonus cash that is currently available on it. Nissan is providing another $1,000 cash incentive on leases of the '10 Rogue on top of that in certain areas.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • Car_man,

Just want to make sure that is not a typo... 2010 Nissan Rogue 36mo /15k residual is 60%? If correct that may be too good to pass up.

Thanks for all you do!
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,515
    You're very welcome, joerarey.

Amazingly enough, the 60% resid is indeed correct. That's one heck of a solid residual value. Nissan's special money factors on the '10 Rogue aren't as aggressive as its factors on many other models, but they don't have to be with residuals like that.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hey I just picked up a 2010 Rogue AWD S w/ the "Value Package" which adds alloys, tint, backup cam, etc. My lease with taxes, fees, title rolled into it is $234/mo for 39/mo, 12K miles/yr. I only paid the first month's payment to drive it home. I did this on Labor Day, and I'm wondering how the heck I got such a cheap lease on a $23,000 vehicle... anyone else seeing good deals out there? :)
  • That is a lot of vehicle for the money, chaztastic. Congratulations on getting your new ride. One of the reasons that you were able to get such a good deal is the fact that Nissan was providing an additional $500 bonus cash on the Rogue for Labor Day.

Car_man
    Host
  • I'm looking for the exact same thing but with 15,000 mi a year. Where did you get your lease and how much more should i pay for the extra mileage and does it make much difference if you turn in a lease you have now a year early?
  • Car_man,

Am interested to know if you have any data for the 2011 Rogue. Specifically, the SV with SL package in either FWD or AWD for 36/12K.

Thanks.
  • Car_man,

Thanks so much for all your hard work and kind help. I am looking to lease a 2011 Rogue SV within the next few months for my wife when the lease on our 2008 Altima Coup runs out. Can you tell me the current money factor and residual on this model and what you think I may benefit from waiting until after the first of the year? Thanks so much! :D
  • Hi Car_Man,

Could you please provide rates for the 2010 & 2011 Rogue S lease program?

Thank you very much.
  • Hi artiefufkin. Here's the information that you're looking for.

Nissan Motor Acceptance Corp.'s September buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 Rogue SV AWD with 12,000 miles per year are .00230 and 61%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical lease of an FWD models are .00230 and 62%.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hi Car experts -

I am looking to lease a 2011 Nissan Rogue SV with SL package (fully loaded)
    I am just looking for advice on whether or not the quote I received is a fair one. This is my first time leasing a car and I'm trying to be as careful as I can about it. Please give me your input asap! Looking to sign this week. Here are the specs:

2011 Nissan Rogue SV with SL package

15,000 miles/ 39 months

Inceptions and taxes due at signing...no other money down

$315/month

Help...?!
  • patch8177patch8177 Posts: 1
    edited October 2010
    I just leased a 2010 Rogue S AWD/ with 360 package (tinted windows, back up camera, alloy wheels 16 inches, and rear spoiler) for $185/per month. with 2k down plus taxes and fees which total $1300. I also had a trade in valued at $1000k.

I decided to roll everything into my payments, including my first months payment due at signing, so my monthly payment came to $245/per month for 39 months. 12k miles.

From what I am reading on this site I got a very good deal.

Any thoughts? Car-Man, I am curious to know your opinion. I am located in Staten Island, New York (sales tax 8.5%)
  • Hi patch8177. I would be happy to share my thoughts on this deal with you, but it would be much easier for me to do so if you provide me with this vehicle's full MSRP and approximate selling price first. These numbers will enable me to see how large a dealer discount you were given on your Rogue.

Car_man
    Host
  • I was just offered a lease on a 2010 Rogue S AWD for $209/mo, 39 months, $2499 due at signing. The value of this car is $20,688. Last month the same dealership offered $120/mo, 39 months, $2499. Can I talk the offer that they just gave me down? With the deal they gave me the residual value would be $10,288 at the end of the lease. I feel that seems low. Thoughts Car_Man or anyone else?
  • Hi Car_Man,

Could you please provide rates for the 2011 Rogue SV AWD with SL package 36 month lease program?

Thank you
  • Hi lookin4adeal4. To me, the easiest way to evaluate a lease is to look at the vehicle's selling price in relation to its full MSRP. The selling prices of leased vehicles are negotiable, just as if you were paying cash for or financing them. Without these numbers, it is difficult to tell how large a dealer discount you are being given. Let us know what these numbers are and I'm sure that either myself or another knowledgeable community member will gladly tell you what they think.

Car_man
    Host
  • Here you go, hypnotics. Nissan Motor Acceptance Corp.'s October buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 Rogue SV AWD with 15,000 miles per year are .00218 and 60%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tiers.

Car_man
    Host
This discussion has been closed.