Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier Nissan Rogue Lease Questions

Comments

• Thank you very much car-man!
  • Hi,

Got a quote today on a 39 month lease for a 2010 Nissan Rogue S AWD base model with floormats, and nothing else (Upstate NY)

$22,695 MSRP
    $22,195 selling price
    58% residual

I was quoted a payment of $298 with something around $555 down. I thought that was a ridiculous number so I didn't even bother to negotiate. I tried to push the salesman on why the price was so high and he kept referring to the fact that you lose out on some incentives when you lease. I thought this was total BS. Am I off base here? The price seems rather high for a '10 model, truecar.com lists the avg paid price at around $20,300 for this vehicle.

Any thoughts?

Thanks,
    JG
  • Hi Car_Man,
    The dealer i searched for is giving me the deal for Rogue 2011 SV + SL Package for 369.00 with 0 down and Rogue 200 SV + Premium Package for 339.00 with 0 down. Didn't sound like a good deal to me so did not take. Any opinions ?
  • Any word on what the money factor is for November for a '11 Rogue sv, 15k 36 months?
    I assume the residual does not change?

Thanks.
  • No problem hypnotics.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • Hi jagyossarian. If I was in the market for a 2010 Nissan Rogue right now, I personally would shoot for a selling price of a couple hundred dollars over dealer invoice minus any available cash incentives. You can look up this vehicle's exact invoice price over in the New Vehicle Pricing section of Edmunds.com.

The dealer was right in that Nissan's normal consumer cash incentives are not compatible with its special lease program. However, in certain regions Nissan is providing a special $1,000 cash incentive on the Rogue that is available on leases. If you tell me what state you are in, I can tell you i this lease cash is available in your area.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hey smartym. The easiest way to evaluate this deal would be to look at this vehicle's selling price in relation to its MSRP. The selling prices of leased vehicles are negotiable, just as if you were paying cash for or financing them. Without these numbers, it is difficult to tell how large a dealer discount you are being given and in turn if there is any room left to negotiate. Let us know what these numbers are and I'm sure that either myself or another knowledgeable community member will gladly let you know what they think.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hello kiltman. Nissan Motor Acceptance Corp.'s November buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 2011 Rogue SV AWD with 15,000 miles per year are .00218 and 60%, respectively.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hi Car_man
    I am currently in NJ near jersey city area. Also for both SV + Premium and SV + SL Packages the negotiated prices are as follows:

SV + Premium
    STICKER PRICE: $26,920
    BEST LOCAL PRICE: $23,635 YOU SAVE $3,285 (12%)

SV + SL
    STICKER PRICE: $29,120
    BEST LOCAL PRICE: $25,784 YOU SAVE $3,336 (11%)
  • Car_man,

Thanks so much for all your hard work and kind help. I am looking to lease a 2011 Rogue SV within the next few months for my wife when the lease on our 2008 Altima Coupe runs out.

Can you tell me the current money factor and residual on this model and what you think I may benefit (if anything) from waiting until after the first of the year? Also can you let me know what a fair monthly price will be? I am in Memphis, TN and the MSRP is $24,390 and I am only getting them down to $23,900 for selling price.

Thanks so much! :confuse:
  • You're very welcome, dade711. Thank you for the kind words.

I don't think that you will necessarily benefit from waiting until next year to get a new Rogue, but you might benefit by waiting until mid- to late December. I'm sure that both Nissan and dealers will be anxious to sell as many vehicles as possible next month to pad their annual sales totals.

Nissan Motor Acceptance Corp.'s November buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 Rogue SV AWD with 15,000 miles per year are .00218 and 60%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tiers.

Using these numbers, an MSRP of $24,390, and a selling price of $23,900 I come up with a zero down, pre-tax monthly payment of around $342.

Car_man
    Host
  • Thanks so much car_man! You rock! :shades:

Would the money factor and residual be the same for the Front wheel drive instead of the AWD with 12,000 miles a year instead of 15,000? That is what I got a quote on with MSRP of $24,390 and selling price of $23,900. I appreciate all your help in advance.

- Mike
  • You're very welcome, Mike.

NMAC's November buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 Rogue SV FWD with 12,000 miles per year are .00218 and 63%.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum</i
  • mao2mao2 Posts: 10
    Need advice. What do you think? 2011 Rogue sv sl pkg, wind deflector, splash guards 39 month lease 1st month and dmv is 500 out of pocket everything else rolled in to monthly at $325.00.
  • Mao2.... where are you located and I am guessing that quote does not include any tax? That sounds like a great deal to me but I am no expert of course.
  • Looking for a little guidance here (2011 Rogue S AWD), first time leasing... Northeast location, and I qualify for the $500 college grad rebate. $1200 total up front, $226 a month for 39 months. Includes everything (bank fee, tax, title, reg). Deal or no deal?
  • dee1024dee1024 Posts: 1
    edited November 2010
    Hello, just wondering if I have been offered a good deal. 2011 rogue sv awd, (no options added) 39 month lease with 15k miles per year. 335 (everything included) per month with 700 down.... It seems like there is a good amount of variance in some of the prices I am seeing on this! I am in the cleveland area... Also just noticed on the Nissan website that there is a 500 rebate which the dealer didnt mention to me either....PLEASE HELP!
  • mao2mao2 Posts: 10
    long island. I may wait till end of year based on the bogs posted.
  • Do you have the name of the dealer and salesperson? Thats a great deal.
  • if you are located on long island beware of Nissan Patchogue, Smithtown, and Riverhead. From personal experience of myself and friends they are bad news. They tell you one number, down pymt etc and then bring you into finance and change everything. They even lie about the disposition fee. Whatever it takes to get you to agree.

On top of it some of them have been investigated for rewriting contracts after clients sign them. Increasing terms, prices etc. Here is link to info about smithtown
    If it doesnt work just google DID SMITHTOWN NISSAN RIP YOU OFF
    http://www.nyrealestatelawblog.com/2009/11/did_smithtown_nissan_rip_you_o.html

We went online with the Long Island based BBB (Better Business Bureau) and while I know you cant please everyone all the time...
    The only Nissan Dealership that seemed to have few complaints was Huntington.

Not only did the other Nissans dealerships have complaints, many said the dealerships listed did not even responded to the complaints.

Bottom line while we really liked the lines of rogue....I just couldnt trust Nissan, so we went with the Honda CRV

My sister picked up a 2010 LX 12k per yr, 36mths, 150 out of pocket total including plates.....288 per month
This discussion has been closed.