Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier Nissan Rogue Lease Questions

Comments

• toledo73toledo73 Posts: 58
    And how about the lease numbers for the basic S FWD with MSRP of 22010? I'm a basic kind of guy
  • I am going to be a possible co-signer on my fiance's lease of a Rogue. I qualify for top-tier, but she probably does not since she hasn't established much credit yet.

Since I qualify for top-tier, would she be able to get the lease through NMAC under these terms since I am co-signing?
  • Also, Car Man, are the money factor numbers and residual numbers on the AWD model or the FWD model?

A dealer faxed me the actual NMAC sheet for a FWD SV that states the residual as .60 for 36 months 12k per year, and the money factor as .00230 (top-tier). These are slightly off from your provided numbers.
  • dimabkdimabk Posts: 6
    This is a great deal. Can you please tell me where you got this deal?
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,515
    Toledo73, NMAC's April buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 Rogue S FWD with 15,000 miles per year are .00230 and 60%, respectively.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • guydoguydo Posts: 3
    May I get the money factor and the residual for the month of May for:

* 2011 Rogue SV AWD 12K miles, 36 months?
    * 2011 Rogue SV with SL package AWD 12K miles, 36 months?

Are the numbers much better for 39 months?

Many thanks!
  • sonickosonicko Posts: 1
    Hi Carman,

Do you happen to have the May lease rates for a 2011 Rogue SV with SL package FWD 12k and 36 months?

Thank you for your time.
  • mjwz06mjwz06 Posts: 1
    Hi Carman,

Could you also post the May lease rates for Rogue SV AWD 12K and 39 months? Do the rates change if we add the SL package?

We were quoted $359/mo for 39 months with about $1500 in upfront fees (bank acq, registration, doc prep). I think we're getting hosed, but wanted to confirm.

Thank you in advance!
  • michaelscaimichaelscai Posts: 49
    Hi I got this quote from a Nissan dealer for a Rogue SV with SL package, is this a OK deal? for 12k mile per year i believe - I don't know anything about leases, so please help me out

2011 Nissan Rogue SV FWD with the SL package that you are requesting. The MSRP on this Rogue is $28,210 and the invoice is $26,298. The residual for a 39 month lease is 57% or $16,079. The money factor used is .00194. The payment comes to $344 per month plus monthly sales tax of $31.13 for a total monthly payment of $375.13. This is with zero down except for the first payment and the first year of registration; which is actually zero down.
  • biggbrotherbiggbrother Posts: 42
    I leased a 2011 Rogue SV AWD (no sl package) for $1000 up front (which included first payment, acq fee, and title and registration fees). Payment is $286 plus the 7% tax ($307).

That was with an MSRP, of $25,800, and a lease price of $21,900, including the $1000 cash Nissan was offering towards leases. Did you verify if the cash is still available?

I think you can do a bit better. The Rogue actually became available in 2007. Sot it's a bit long in the tooth, and facing tough competition from newer recently redesigned models (Tuscon, Sportage, Mitsubishi Sport, etc). Plus dealers gave tons in stock, and the 2012 models are coming.
    You certainly May, guydo. Nissan Motor acceptance Corp.'s May buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 Rogue SV AWD with 15,000 miles per year are .00194 and 56%, respectively.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 39 month lease are .00194 and 55%.

I thought that NMAC changed its low mileage residual value adder from 1% to 2% for leases with only 12,000 miles per year but someone here claims that it hasn't so I'm looking into it.

Car_man
    Host
    Hello sonicko. NMAC's May buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 Rogue SC FWD with 15,000 miles per year are .00194 and 57%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

NMAC's adder for 12,000 mile per year leases used to be 1%, but I thought that they had changed it to 2%. I'm looking into which is correct.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi mjwz06. Nissan Motor Acceptance Corp.'s May buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 39 month lease of a 2011 Rogue SV AWD with 12,000 miles per year are .00194 and 55%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

I don't believe that the addition of the SL package has any impact upon this vehicle's program.

NMAC's adder for 12,000 mile per year leases used to be 1%, but I thought that they had changed it to 2%. I'm looking into which is correct.

Car_man
    Host
  • kally95kally95 Posts: 1
    Hi Car_Man,

Do you have the latest MF and Residual Value for both a AWD and FWD Rogue SV with a SL package?

36/12K, 36/10K, 39/12K, 39/10K

Thank you in advance.
  • jingcha2jingcha2 Posts: 2
    Hi Carman,
    Rogue SV AWD 2011, with a purchase price of $ 22900 with 1 year of free maintainance and two years of road side assistance and Rim and Tire coverage , is this a reasonable purchase price?
    Here's the information that you're looking for, kally95. Nissan Motor Acceptance Corp.'s May buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 Rogue SV AWD with 12,000 miles per year are .00194 and 57%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 39 month lease are .00194 and 56%.

The money factors for the 2WD model are exactly the same, but its residual values 1% higher.

I'm not sure if NMAC offers leases with only 10,000 miles per year, but if it does its residuals for that allowance are likely 1% higher.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi jingcha2. Do you know either this vehicle's MSRP or dealer invoice price? I need something to compare the selling price with. You can look up these numbers on this model, exactly as you want it equipped over in the New Vehicle Pricing section of Edmunds.com.

Car_man
    Host
  • daddyjakesdaddyjakes Posts: 13
    Hello All,

I am looking for some feedback on the quote I got today
    2011 Rogue SV AWD w SL package
    39 months/15k a year
    MSRP 29,600
    Negotiated sale price 27,500
    MF .00194
    Resid 55%(said I lose 1% bc 15k miles)
    Tax 8.5%
    $275 down(doc and dmv fees)
    Monthly $429(including tax)

Can I get it lower, or is the MF what's killing me here?

Thanks
  • jingcha2jingcha2 Posts: 2
    Hi Car Man,
    I found Invoice price, $23,442 and MSRP $25,150 for the exact model and options, ( Rogue 2011, SV AWD) thanks for your response
  • carhunter2011carhunter2011 Posts: 3
    edited June 2011
    Car Man,

Happy June! I have been monitoring this board in May for your info which helped me decide my local dealer was NOT giving me favorable lease terms. Now that the clock has rolled over to June, can you please provide the residual and money factor on a 2011 Nissan Rogue SV AWD with premium package (not the leather package) 15000 miles 39 month lease?
    Also, is there any factory cash for customers or the dealer you are aware of this month? Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.