Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier Nissan Rogue Lease Questions

Comments

• hellofromjersehellofromjerse Posts: 10
    edited February 2012
    it figures. the offer above was NOT what I got in the dealership. The guy told me tax was included in the $1500 down, payments would be $289. Went to the dealer, picked out a color etc. Then my payments jumped to $314 and change because tax was not included in the original quote he gave. And the sale price was listed as $28 and change with $3500 cash out of pocket (they added the available incentives to the out of pocket) Please be careful, car dealers can all be shady but in my experience Nissan is the WORST.
  • ashley_sashley_s Posts: 7
    Can you please provide residual on 36 or 39 month 12k and 15k lease for Rogue SL (SV with SL package)?

Thanks in advance!
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,518
    Here you go ashley_s. Nissan Motor Acceptance Corp.'s March buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 Rogue SL AWD with 15,000 miles per year are .00079 and 54%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 39-month lease are .00079 and 53%.

If you were to lease with only 12,000 miles per year, this vehicle's residual values would be 1% higher.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • I just leased a 2012 Rogue SV AWD with . I did a 39 month lease, 500 down, paying 399/month However, the lease covers 20,000 miles/year and the dealer included warranty up to 75000 miles. How did I do with the deal
  • sreddy88sreddy88 Posts: 4
    Committed to pick (with deposit) 2012 SV/ AWD today, since it was 8:45 PM yesterday.

Term: 39 months/39K miles
    MSRP: $26115
    Down: $2000 incl. all fee+3% VA tax on purchase price+First month payment
    Monthly: $220

How did I do?

When I asked for "Couple of Oil changes" Sales General Manager Whining that he cannot put even Air in the tires extra with that price :)
  • hacker36hacker36 Posts: 4
    Car Man...Could you give us the April lease factor and residual for the AWD/FWD SL, 39 months 12K and 15K per year?

Thanks in advance
    Greetings hacker36. Nissan Motor Acceptance Corp.'s April buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 39-month lease of a 2012 Murano SL AWD with 15,000 miles per year are .00053 and 48%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The money factor for the SL FWD would be the same, but its residual value would be 47%.

The residual values for a lease with only 12,000 miles per year would be 1% higher.

Car_man
    Host
  • hacker36hacker36 Posts: 4
    Car_man
    Thanks for the reply but I need the ROUGE number not the Murano.
    Any help would be appreciated.
    Good point, hacker36, this is the Rogue discussion after all :blush: . Sorry about that.

Nissan Motor Acceptance Corp.'s current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 39-month lease of a 2012 Rogue SL AWD with 15,000 miles per year are .00079 and 54%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The money factor for the SL FWD would be the same, but its residual value would be 53%.

The residual values for a lease with only 12,000 miles per year would be 1% higher.

Car_man
    Host
  • silverycarsilverycar Posts: 2
    Carman -

Can you please provide the May residuals money factor for a 2012 Rogue SL AWD w/ 10k miles/yr, for 24 and 36 months?

Thank you much.
  • greendxgreendx Posts: 2
    edited May 2012
    Hi,

What is the current money factor and residual for 2012 Rogue SV with SL AWD for a 39 month lease 10K or 12K miles?

Talking to 3 dealers, two are giving me quotes that are almost identical, one significantly cheaper but with incomplete information. I'm familiar with dealers that are giving me similar quotes but just want to do the math on what my lease should be. Trying to get everything done by Saturday.

Thanks
    Certainly silverycar. Nissan Motor Acceptance Corp.'s May buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 Rogue SL AWD with 10,000 miles per year are .00053 and 55%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

You definitely don't want to do a 2-year lease of this truck. Nissan isn't providing any support on that length lease right now.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi greendx. NMAC's May buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 39-month lease of a 2012 Rogue SV AWD with 12,000 miles per year are .00053 and 55%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical lease of an SL AWD are .00053 and 53%.

If you were to lease with only 10,000 miles per year, these trucks' residual values would be 1% higher.

Car_man
    Host
  • greendxgreendx Posts: 2
    Thanks Car_man

Signing paperwork today. 2012 SV w/ SL 12K miles 39month lease. $324/month $795 upfront (1st Month, DMV, etc).
    You're welcome greendx. Enjoy your new ride!

Car_man
    Host
  • driver735driver735 Posts: 14
    The nissan rogue i just purchased exhibits vibrations. I was told by the dealer this is a characteristic of the cvt transmission. I do not enjoy driving this automobile,vehicles should run smoothly. Unfortunately i am stuck with car. Please people do not make the same mistake, find something else.
  • marnicartermarnicarter Posts: 1
    edited July 2012
    Hey there. I am looking into leasing a 2012 Rogue SV SL. Can you tell me what the July money factor is and residual value? I want to make sure I negotiate the absolute best deal I can.
    I'd be happy to help you out, marnicarter. Nissan Motor Acceptance Corp.'s July buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 Rogue SV with 15,000 miles per year are .00103 and 57%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
  • driver735driver735 Posts: 14
    It has been 3 months since i purchased a nissan rogue, grumbling sounds and vibrations continue. Nissan dealer told me this is normal for this car, a cvt transmission is not as smooth as a 3 speed traditional automatic transmission. The car feels like it has a defect. This makes for a terrible driving experience. I would take a large financial loss if i were to trade this car in now. I can not understand how any one could get used to this. I would advise any one serious about purchasing this vehicle to find something better.
  • ytandrsytandrs Posts: 3
    edited July 2012
    Carman, what's the residual and money factor (top tier) on a 39 month rogue sv lease? 39k miles. In another post you listed only a 1% difference on residual and no difference for a 1500 mile a year lease than i recieved from a local dealer for a 12000 a year lease. They quoted me .58% and .00103. Is top tier 750?

Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.