Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier Nissan Rogue Lease Questions

1171819202123»

Comments

• laurhopelaurhope Posts: 2
    How did we do? (NY)

36 Month Lease
    12,000 miles
    'Free Oil Changes for the entire lease'
    2012 Rogue SV AWD
    $260/month

Paid 1st month $260
    DMV/taxes $706

MSRP $27,155

We didn't realize the taxes would be so high but 'because of the amount of rebates on the car the taxes increase.' They told us we wouldn't be putting down more than 500.
  • laurhopelaurhope Posts: 2
    Forgot to mention...

Turned in 09 Altima Lease 5 Months early
  • Car Man

Could you please update the August residual and money factor for the 2012 Rogue SL 39 months, 12 and 15K per year? Are the rates the same for the AWD and FWD?

Thanks!
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,518
    Hi hacker36. Nissan Motor Acceptance Corp.'s August buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 39-month lease of a 2012 Rogue SL AWD with 15,000 miles per year are .00103 and 55%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The residual value for a lease with only 12,000 miles per year would be 1% higher.

The money factor is the same for the FWD model, but its residual value would be 1% lower.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • cynthia91cynthia91 Posts: 1
    edited November 2012
    The following thing is my dealer gave me. Since I am an international student, I am not sure about negotiating with deal for getting a cheaper price. Please help me then!

2013 Nissan Rogue S All Wheel Drive (MN)

with Special Edition Package
    $25,825 MSRP
    As a $0 Down Sign and Drive your payment would be $311 per month
    This is a 39 month lease, using 12,000 miles per year.

The pricing that this lease is figured on is...

$23,925 Luther Value Price
    -$760 (for up front fees we are covering to make it a $0 Down Sign and Drive)
    $23,165 rebate to dealer.
  • carman plz help

i am planning to lease a rogue 2013 sv 4dr suv w/sl with a 2006 pathfinder to be traded in but the problem is i still owe the bank in the amount of $12,174... according to the dealer the value of the pathfinder is now $6000 to $7000 because of the transmission problem. and i was ask to make a down payment of $1500 so that i can get the car for $480/a month for 39 months/12000miles. is this price fair.

if not could you give me a suggestion on how to negotiate with this situation?...
  • Hi zaguila. It would be best to evaluate both of these deals separately. First, take a look at what the MSRP and selling price are for the Rogue that you are interested in. The selling prices of leased vehicles are negotiable, just as if you were paying cash for or financing them. Let me know what these numbers are and I'll gladly give you my opinion of that aspect of this deal.

Regarding your trade, you should be able to get an idea of what your Pathfinder is currently worth by looking it up over in the Used Vehicle Pricing section of Edmunds.com. You can also take it to some place like CarMax to get it evaluated.

Car_man
    Host
  • Did I get hosed?

2013 Rogue SV/SL with AWD

$2800 Down

35 payments @ $324.00 includes all taxes and fees.
  • 2013 Rogue SV/SL AWD

$2800 down.

35 additional payments @ $324.00

36k miles allowed. :cry:
  • czcon1czcon1 Posts: 22
    edited January 2013
    Can you tell me the current money factor and residual value for Jan. and Feb. if available yet, for a 2013 Rogue SL AWD 15000 miles for 39 months.
    Thanks
  • czcon1czcon1 Posts: 22
    And 36 months.
  • Sure czcon1. Nissan Motor Acceptance Corp.'s January buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 39-month lease of a 2013 Rogue SL AWD with 15,000 miles per year are .00055 and 55% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

This month Nissan is providing a $1,000 cash incentive on leases of this vehicle.

Car_man
    Host
  • miniradminirad Posts: 5
    Hi Car Man

Can you quote me the March money factor and residual on the 2013 nissan rogue S and SV AWD for a 36 or 39 mo lease with 12k and 15k miles? Also what would be a reasonable discount on this vehicle?

Thanks
    Minirad
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,518
    Hello Minirad. Nissan Motor Acceptance Corp.'s March buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 Rogue S AWD with 15,000 miles per year are .00069 and 56% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 39-month lease are .00069 and 55%.

The numbers the '13 Rogue SV AWD are .00069 / 58% and .00069 / 57%.

If you were to lease with only 12,000 miles per year, these vehicles' residual values would be 1% higher.

Nissan is providing a $1,100 cash incentive on leases of this vehicle right now. If I was in the market for one, I would shoot for a selling price of a couple hundred dollars over invoice minus this cash.

Car_man
    Host
  • bakerdcbakerdc Posts: 1
    Can anyone give me the current Nissan residual value on a Rogue SL after 36 months as well as the current money factor?

Thanks
  • Does anyone have the money factor and residual for a 2013 Rogue SV AWD with Premium Package (36 months @ 12k per year)?

Thanks!
  • 2013 Rogue AC cycling ?

Hello, i just bougth a 2013 Rogue brand new, today i hear the ac fans turning on and off every 5 seconds. Stay on 10 seconds and then off and keep doing the same every 5 seconds. Its that normal?
  • Stever@EdmundsStever@Edmunds YooperlandPosts: 38,910
    If you are a parent of young children (at least one under 12 years old) who owns a 2014 Nissan Rogue, a reporter would like for you to fill out a survey, due by December 13, 2013, for use in a print publication. Please email PR@edmunds.com no later than Wednesday, December 11, for a copy of the survey.
  • Stever@EdmundsStever@Edmunds YooperlandPosts: 38,910

Please visit the 2014 Nissan Rogue Lease Questions discussion for current 2014 model year lease questions.

This discussion has been closed.