Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier Nissan Rogue Lease Questions

Comments

• scubadoo, where in NY? I would love to know, here in NJ I am getting nothing but the runaround. They all but refuse to give quotes via email and when they do, it is very high $$ and they will not budge.

I am getting a best offer in NJ of $380/month + ttl, 12k miles/yr for an MSRP of $27700.00
    which I do not think is a good deal.

I did have an offer at the end of Feb from a dealer about 4 hours away for $329/mo + ttl 12k/yr and an MSRP of $29155.00/selling price $25644.00. I called in March to make arrangements to lease and was told that the $$ factor has changed and it would be $377/month with ttl down.
  • scubadoo2scubadoo2 Posts: 13
    Bunch of dealers gave me that price. Try Curry Nissan. Wasn't hard.$380 is crazy. Make sure you go for the 39 month lease. The residual is the same as the 36 but you get to spread the depreciation over 3 more months. The first offer I got was $349. 2 days later I got them to $327 and that's with 15,000.
  • gdubingdubin Posts: 6
    Hi Carman,

I just leased one. Can you guys tell me if I got a good deal.

09 Nissan Rogue SL AWD with moonroof
    MSRP = $25.050

39 month x 250 tax included.
    12000 miles
    $3000 out of pocket
    Dealer covered 2 payments on my jeep lease 2 x $239.

Thanks in advance.
  • evoicevoic Posts: 15
    Wife just leased one today:

39 month
    15k per year
    2009 Rogue SL FWD, Black / Black, only options were splash guards and floor mats.

$22,895 MSRP

Zero drive off, down payment, fees, etc.
    Absolutely not one dollar out of pocket.

$314.88 per month.

I ran the numbers and it came up to 57% residual with 0.00196 money factor.

Not sure how well we did, but the wife is comfortable with the payment and we're happy we didn't have to come out of our pocket for anything.

(The dealer also dropped off the car to my wife at work - we never stepped foot on their lot - gotta' love that!)

Thanks fro reply.
    Wht dealer did you use??
  • Yes, I have plenty more negotiating to do it seems. I had the chance to read more of this forum and our price seems like the highest I've seen and I am not getting the Leather package or any thing too special like the Bose radio either. We are going to have to beat them up a whole lot more to get our deal done it seems.

Best of luck to you if you decide to go with your offer!

Rich
  • evoicevoic Posts: 15
    I'm in SoCal.

Are you local?
  • phearnsphearns Posts: 6
    Hi. I didn't lease my Rogue yet.....was wondering if anyone knows if April is expected to have better deals on leases? If not, I will take care of it this week. Thanks, Fern
  • I'm considering leasing a Rogue SL AWD with Premium package 2, cloth seats. I've been reading the posts on here for March figures on the MF and residual but haven't seen any for this model.

Wondering if April's MF is going to be different than March? Does it vary month to month?

Thanks so much!
  • $239/month for 39 month for a 2009 Rogue S AWD. 12,000 miles per year. $3,000 down payment which includes everything (destination, ducumentation, tax, bank fee, dmv, etc.). Should I take it?
    I got $239 for 39 month with $3000 out of pocket on 2009 Rogue SL AWD MSRP: $25,050 with sunroof, in NJ. I think you can get couple more dollars off.
  • Thanks gdubin, my deal sounds terrible compared to yours. I am also in NJ. Can you email me your dealer's contact info? One question - is $3,000 out of pocket include everything (i.e. tax, documentation, bank fee, dmv, etc.)?
  • hi balancesheet,

i am also in nj and think you can find a better deal. i am working on getting an april price from Curry Nissan in NY and will post once i have some numbers. i had no luck with dealers in NJ, the rogues here must be made of gold ;)
  • Thanks for the info. Maybe we should work together :)
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,515
    Hey hsw. Nissan Motor Acceptance Corp.'s current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2009 Nissan Rogue SL AWD with 12,000 miles per year are .00224 and 60%, respectively.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
    Welcome slukas. This vehicle's lease program varies by term and mileage allowance. Since you never mentioned what either of these variables are, for now I will assume that you are interested in a 36 month lease with 15,000 miles per year. Let me know if you want something different.

Nissan Motor Acceptance Corp.'s current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2009 Rogue SL AWD with 15,000 miles per year are .00224 and 59%, respectively.

Good luck in your quest for a new Rogue and make sure to let us know how you make out.

Car_man
    Host
    Hello jerseyshore3. Nissan's lease program does often vary from month to money. Please see my previous two posts for an idea of what its April lease program is like for the vehicle that you mentioned.

Car_man
    Host
  • slukasslukas Posts: 3
    Thanks Car_man...

We're low mileage drivers so we looking for 10k and are willing to do either 36 or 39 months. I think we are going to go for 39. Do you have that information for 10k/39mo?

And has anyone heard of any April lease deals?

Our quest: Rogue SL, FWD, Black/Black, Premium leather, lowest allowable miles, 36 or 39 months...

We're off to the dealer today. Will report back for sure.

Slukas
  • jps1010jps1010 Posts: 13
    A good friend of mine just leased a Nissan Rogue. After doing some research I found that Nissan is offering a $750 cash to customer incentive (see link below). The dealer told him this offer cannot be applied to a lease. Does anyone know if this is true? My experience with dealers tells me otherwise.

Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.">link title

<a href="http://www.edmunds.com/new/2009/nissan/rogue/101042936/incentives.html
  • kpmkpm Posts: 1
    Hi:
    I am new to auto leasing.......can anyone provide suggestions.....what to look for....money factor?? What is a good deal. I'm so confused. I'm interested in the 2009 Rogue SL Moonroof/rails fwd.
    Thanks,
    KPM
This discussion has been closed.