Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Infiniti EX35 EX37 Lease Questions

Comments

• flashzoomflashzoom Posts: 64
    edited February 2010
    Sufan,
    ok..if you are looking for the Journey AWD + navi & avm
    selling price will be around $34000 + TTL
    if you can go lower that will be great
    but that's the fair price. try to use that set your guideline.
  • I'm looking for the MF and Residual Rate for a 2010 AWD Journey for a 24 month lease at either 10 or 12K per year. Also, is the only deal currently available for return customers ($500 cash), I'm going to be turning in my 2008 EX soon? Thanks!
  • sufansufan Posts: 6
    I spoke to a dealer in a city 2 hours away. For a 12K 39month lease on an all wheel drive Journey he offered:

bose / nav package MSRP is 40555
    invoice is 37512
    Selling price 38012
    Payment is 511.19 with 1st payment, dmv and tax down.
    Residual is 55%
    MF is .00153

How are people getting this car for $34K???
  • Hi jmmsumru. Infiniti Financial Services' current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2010 EX35 AWD Journey with 12,000 miles per year are .00137 and 56%, respectively.

The residual value for a lease with only 10,000 miles per year is 1% higher.

The $500 loyalty cash that you mentioned is the only cash incentive that Infiniti is providing on leases of this vehicle through IFS right now.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • timmbojtimmboj Posts: 123
    Car_Man,

I have a lease deal on the table for a 2010 Infiniti EX35 AWD with AVM-Navi, Premium and Technology Package. No 18" wheels though. I've just been emailing back and forth with the guy, but here's what I know...

MSRP $45,075.00
    Sale price $765 over invoice (whatever that is)
    .00138 MF
    54% Residual
    39 month lease
    12K miles per year
    $1,750 drive off check
    $550 a month which includes 7% tax

Is there some sort of incentive on the AWD models that I haven't read about? The quotes I've been getting all seem better than the RWD models. This particular lease sounds too good to be true.
  • jayriderjayrider Posts: 3,195
    May be too good to be true --- put your deposit where his mouth is and see if there is a ooops I forgot this.
  • car_man or other hosts and participants:

Here's the "final" offer from my local Houston Dealer with a VPP discount on a EX35 Journey:

MSRP $36,865
    VIP-VPP Sales Price $32,878

$0 Down
    Total Fees at signing = $282.85
    Lease Pmt = $478.51
    39 Months
    15K/ yr mileage

It has a stated residual of 53% ($19,538), and a money factor of .00208 which is higher than what I've seen as IFS's published rates.

Any guidance or comments much appreciated! Thank You.
  • sufansufan Posts: 6
    I read somewhere that Infiniti is offering dealers $3,000 of hidden incentives until March 31st. Is this true and does anyone have advice on getting dealers to pass these incentives along?

Thanks.
    I'd love it if there was a "hidden" $3000 incentive for leasers. Last month there was a not-so-hidden $3000 available for purchases only, not for leases. The Infiniti website has added a 1.9% financing option, and has continued their AWD lease offer through March 31st, and included the RWD model into that lease offer too.

Perhaps Car_Man will soon post new MFs and Residuals for March.
    I couldn't do it. As good a deal as it was (I suppose, I never actually agreed and went to sign papers, so who knows what truly might have happened).

But it boiled down to it having too much content, and wasn't the color combination that I liked.

Back to the negotiations table for me.
    Hi Car_Man,

Do you have updated MFs and Residuals for March, or do they remain the same as February?

39 Month, 10K miles or 12K miles, AWD or RWD
    36 Month, 10K miles or 12K miles, AWD or RWD

Thanks Car_Man!
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,518
    Hey timmboj. The incentives on the RWD and AWD versions of this vehicle are exactly the same. The residual values for the AWD are slightly stronger though.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi houston1961. The money factor that you were quoted is too high. I have seen Infiniti dealers try to jack up the factor on VPP deals to make up for some of their lost profit in the past. I would not be surprised if that is what is happening here.

Infiniti Financial Services' current 39 month buy rate lease money factor for the 2010 EX35 Journey 2WD is .00122. Make sure that the dealer that you are working with uses this factor to calculate your payment.

You also should double check that the dealer is using Nissan's employee purchase price for your deal, which is more attractive than its supplier purchase price. Nissan enhanced it program this month so that anyone who is eligible for the VPP program is available for its employee purchase price. I've seen dealers, either intentionally or not, attempt to use the worse price on deals lately.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi sufan. Congratulations on your #1 ranking. As a fan of another, less successful Big East team I'm jealous. I'll still help you out though ;) .

Infiniti is indeed currently providing $3,000 dealer cash on the 2010 EX35. Having said this, the dealer cash is not compatible with this car's special lease program.

Car_man
    Host
    Timmboj, here's the latest info for you.

Infiniti Financial Services' current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a base 2010 EX35 RWD with 12,000 miles per year are .00121 and 57%, respectively. This vehicle's 39 month numbers are .00122 and 56%.

IFS' numbers for the EX35 AWD are .00137 / 59% for 36 months and .00138 / 58% for 39 months.

If you were to lease with only 10,000 miles per year these residuals would be 1% higher.

Car_man
    Host
    Thanks Car_Man! You're the best!!!

When I shopped for my last lease I found that certain regions had better incentives.

I'm currently shopping the Eastern half of the United States for the Infiniti. Regarding dealer incentives, is one particular region going to be better than another? Or are they all generally the same for the Infiniti EX?
    You're welcome, timmboj :blush: .

Vehicles' incentives do sometimes vary by region. Having said that, Infiniti's current offers for the 2010 EX are national.

Car_man
    Host
  • We are coming out of a G35X lease and likely moving into another Infiniti lease. The current lease is a 39 month, 15k/year. We've actually have driven only 12k/year. The car is mint. One thing that resources like Lease Kit state is that "The market value is often higher than the end of lease value stated on your contract." How do we determine if and how much positive equity we have that can be rolled into our negotiations for our next Infiniti lease? Thanks!
  • jayriderjayrider Posts: 3,195
    You have to look at the wholesale value of your car and compare that to the residual. Probably not much difference. Another factor is to see if dealers see your car as a hot used vehicle with buyers snapping them up as soon as they hit the lot. Do some research to check the numbers. Hope they look good. You can use the equity word to get competitve offers on a new lease -- may net you something.
  • is this a good deal 2000 down fully loading plus 1st and acustion fee 595 is 389 month for 39 months seems high total due at signing 5466