Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2009 Audi A6

2»

Comments

• gjsctcgjsctc Posts: 9
    are you getting 17 mpg in the city. what about hyway.
    I have an A 8 so i really like the v8 engine but dont know if it will be around after the new A 6 comes out.
  • rjlaerorjlaero Posts: 659
    No problem getting 24/25 mpg on the hwy in my 08 4.2 A6 with steady driving.

Just confirmed the 3.0 supercharged is a done deal for 2009 models. It could be as late as Jan 2009 before you see the new 3.0 on dealers lots, though.
    i was told by the dealer Nov Dec timeframe. I am going to wait for the 09 and order one. Should be able to to that by August after the new A4 comes out.
  • srynsryn Posts: 27
    any word whether the 4.2 version will still be offered in '09?
    no i iwll ask when i am back there again.
    I was told 09 production would start week 40. With a normal 12 week turn-around time, that puts us right at the end of the year.

Things could mover up sooner, but I wouldn't get your hopes up of having your A6 before the last few weeks of December.
    I am going to the dealer later this week will see if they have anymore news.
  • Does anybody know if the 09 model of the A6 will have exterior changes? I noticed alot of the other 09 models (S5, A5, A4) are adding LED marker lights to the front. I'm thinking about buying 08 model and was hoping the exterior of 09s would stay similar.
  • Thanks-If you hear anything let me know.
    09 models will have a much more agressive front end and the led lights. The Quattro sedans will get the 3.0 Supercharged. The CVT and Avants will soldier on with the 3.2. Too bad the Avant doesn't get the super....that would have been nice.

In the next month or so, dealers will start ordering the 09 A6. Audi has already told dealers not to expect 09 A6's before late Dec / Early Jan.

You can google for 09 A6 and get pics. A lot of the Audi fan forum sites have them
  • kgarykgary Posts: 180
    Audi's own website already has pictures of the 09. The lights have been changed but not a big difference.
    Audi just released the order guides for the 09 A6.

the 3.0 supercharged is listed @ 300hp. Audi is carrying on the premium, premium plus and prestige theme on the order guides as the other 09 models.

Good news for wagon lovers, too, as the 3.0 Super will be available in the 09 A6 Avant.

Only the CVT soldiers on with the 3.2
2»
This discussion has been closed.