It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
Hyundai Azera Homelink
I learned hardway....(This is done for Hyundai Azera Limited for Craftsman Garage door openers with door sensors..)
- Hold down the #1 & #3 door openers on mirror until all codes are cleared. Flashing red. (Only 20 seconds not up to 30 seconds...)
- Unplug power of the Garage Door overhead unit for garage you want to program homelink.
- Hold the garage door opener (remote) controller up against homelink mirror in the car...
- Press and hold garage door opener button of the garage you just unplugged controller and the button on the homelink mirror you want activate simultaneously for 3- seconds. Then relese both buttons.
- Repeate above step for 3-4 times...(This is important to do for Rolling codes Garage Door Opener...)
- Put your handheld garage door opener controller away. You're now done with it - for the Garage door you are doing.
- Plug back the overhead Garage Door unit and then press "Learn" button on the unit. You 20-30 secs for the next step.
- *** Make sure Garage door sensor would not activate other wise you have to repeat this step...*** (I had my car inside garage...-but still was able to access overhead motor unit...)
- Go to car of Mirror/Home link button of which earlier it learn from Handheld remote and press and hold that button on the mirror until the garage door over head light turn ON/OFF.. then release that Mirror homelink button..
Test: Press Mirror Homelink button of just programmed and see if Garage door Open/Close...
Repeat process for additional garage door openers...
May be some had done different but this is what I did and works Perfect for Two Garage doors...