Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Jeep Patriot Lease Questions

kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 30,584
Ask your Patriot lease questions here!

Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

Comments

• 80srockgod80srockgod Posts: 15
    Carman!?

What is the money factor and residual - 15k miles year for 27 or 36 months (whichever is the best deal right now) for an 08 4wd ltd?

Thanks!
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,515
    Here you go, 80srockgod. Chrysler Financial's current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 24 month lease of a 2008 Jeep Patriot Limited 4WD with 15,000 miles per year are .00265 and 61%, respectively. The numbers for an otherwise identical 36 month lease are .00161 and 52%.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • kevin34kevin34 Posts: 36
    Hello Car Man,

I'm returning an A4 lease and looking into leasing either a Patriot, Liberty or maybe even a CRV. The CRV is the better of all three but sering I'm only looking to do a 27, 30 or 36 month lease I just want the best deal.

Do you know if Jeep does a 8k mile a year lease? I know Honda only does 12k.
    Hi kevin34. Chrysler's financial problems forced it to pull the plug on leasing. If you really want to lease a Jeep product, you will have to do so through an independent banks. Chances are that the lease program that you get on a Patriot right now will not be very good.

It will likely be much, much less expensive to lease a Honda CR-V.

Car_man
    Host
  • kevin34kevin34 Posts: 36
    Thank you car man.

I can get a Jeep Liberty Sport 4x4 - 39 month lease/10k miles a year for $310 a month. The MSRP is $26,125; residual - $9,420 (yikes); money factor - .00220 or 5.28%. Out of pocket - bank fee of $795, first month pmt + TTL

I can get a CRV LX AWD - 36 month lease/12k a year for roughly $269-$279 a month (still negotiating). The MSRP is $23,115; residual $14,100; money factor .00250 or 6%. Out of pocket - bank fee of $595, first month and TTL.

The wife likes the look of the jeep while I like the dependabilty and better gas mileage of the CRV. Any thoughts on the two - I would love any feeback to help me make this decision.

Thank you!
    You're welcome kevin34. Given a choice between a CR-V and a Patriot, I'd definitely go with the CR-V. Honda is a much better manufacturer than Chrysler.

Car_man
    Host
  • bigliljenbigliljen Posts: 25
    Hi Car Man,

I need to know what the residual & MF are for a 2012 Jeep Patriot Sport 4x4, 10,000 & 12,000 miles X39 mo lease?

Thanks for your time
    bigliljen