Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Acura RL

Comments

• cericceric Member Posts: 1,092
    Acura uses machine-wash? Is that standard? I know Lexus uses only hand-wash in my area (SF/BA)

While I have no idea whether Acura machine wash their cars, my BMW dealers wash cars with machines. Didn't know that Lexus dealers hand-wash their customers' cars. Impressive.. indeed!
  • houstonguy1houstonguy1 Member Posts: 12
    I purchased the 2005 RL on 10/13--so, I have had good opportunity to really get to know the car on the highways of Houston--rush hour and not. As an owner, I'm clearly biased--I wouldn't have purchased the car if I didn't think it was top-notched.

That said, I want to provide this forum with a few of my owner's observations:

1. The car handles extremely well--as well or better than the bmw 530 I test drove extensively. This car has a great deal of feel and instills confidence;

2. I have felt no lack of power in the car from a dead start or at fast highway speeds. Manual shifting also helps (I'm used to driving a manual transmission, so I have no problem shifting to manual mode).

3. The interior is impeccable and, most important, rattle-free--the car if built quite solidly. I had planned to buy the new Audi A6 but picked this car because I had more confidence in its reliability.

In all, the car has tremendous value with a wide array of state-of-the-art electronics, luxurious ride, high-quality interior at a price Lexus and others can't match.
  • carnutcpacarnutcpa Member Posts: 11
    Legendman (I like your name):

I agree with your wood/console statement. My 91 Legend has it. Wood around the shift area would greatly improve the luxury look. It seems the '05 RL's hype is technology--very clever of Acura to reap mark-up dollars from people for a lot of features that will go mostly unused like a new toy 1 month after Christmas! Beware the buyer that purchases solely on technology, as the competition will "one-up" it very soon.

When I drove the car, it just seemed somewhat claustrophobic compared to my 91, yet statistically it is larger inside. Can you figure that out? Maybe the dash is brought much closer, with your feet extending under the engine compartment more? It was also strange that you can't really see the hood of the car because of it's steep slope (I'm 5'9"--maybe I didn't have the seat high enough?).

I was all hyped up to drop chunks of change on this car, and now I don't know what to do. The Acura Legend was WAY ahead of it's time, even though it never got credit at the time.

Also, I was never aware of Honda marketing the "exact" same car design in Japan as the Acura in US (Acura RL/Honda Legend). I think this diminishes the Acura branding/premium--which explains the "prestige" battle always lost against Lexus/BMW/Mercedes. If you recall, Lexus ES300 was bloodied when it became known that it was a glorified Toyota Camry--and that was even with a DIFFERENT body style! We're in a global marketplace now, with the internet making these things more known to people. Anyway, it makes it tougher to pay $50k for the "Honda" of my Japanese "brethren" (I understand they don't have "Acura").
  • legendmanlegendman Member Posts: 362
    >Didn't know that Lexus dealers hand-wash their customers' cars. Impressive.. indeed! <

Ceric:

Back in the midwest, in Glenview, Illinois, the local Lexus dealer there has built an all new service center, with a stand alone multi-million dollar car wash. According to the dealer, Lexus helped spec the soft cloth and the whole wash system so as to be especially kind to Lexus paint. They have a UPC type scanner which scans your car VIN when you arrive -- you can then literally wash the car once a day, every day, 6 days a week. Free. I repeat, free. They will even wax the car once a month for free. I kid you not.

From their website: "While waiting for your car you can enjoy a catered breakfast with assorted bagels and spreads, lox, fresh fruit, assorted coffee cakes and custom blended coffee".

They maintain a large fleet of 75 loaner cars (Lexus cars of course, like the ES) which you can get free with just a phone call to the service department.

See if you get service like this at Acura -- LOL!
    >When I drove the car, it just seemed somewhat claustrophobic compared to my 91, yet statistically it is larger inside.<

I have a '91 also (LS), and it is very spacious. As you know, the seats are incredibly comfortable.

Then there is the fact that there is more than ample leg and elbow room to the left of you -- between you and the door in the '91. Third generation RLs lost that room ... it was so tight in fact that you could not reach down to the seat adjustment switch when the car door was closed.

In contrast, the '91 Legend has a long wheelbase, not unlike that of the earlier BMW 740iL. So it's not surprising that it's roomy.

Since Acura has shrunk the new, 4th generation RL to Mercedes E class/Honda Accord size, it is not surprising that something had to give. Certainly the trunk has shrunk. My Dad owns a '96 E class and while it is a very nice handling car it's not nearly as comfortable as the '91 Legend.

To me, comfort is very important. I like crisp handling too, but try to shoehorn a 200 pound man into a BMW 5 series and suddenly handling takes a back seat to comfort. I am getting a backache and a cramp just thinking about it.

As I have only had a chance to sit in the RL briefly I cannot offer more. I plan to give one a test drive midweek when there are fewer customers vying for the one and only demo.

I still may hold off until March 2005 to see what Infiniti and Lexus have to offer in that same price range, though Infiniti makes me a tad nervous.
  • shotgunshotgun Member Posts: 184
    I took delivery on Friday, 14 Oct 2004. I am substantially impressed with this automobile and for its segment, I consider it world-class! What follows are some of my observations -

Exterior Aesthetics: To me the car is beautiful! Two dimensional images found on the internet or in print media do it no justice. You must see it in person to get an appreciation of its sculpted and elegant demeanor. Those comparing the RL to the Accord have, in my opinion, less than a firm grip on aesthetic reality - there is no comparison! Darker colors appear to compliment this vehicle because, among other things, dark colors enhance and bring into strong focus the RL's chrome bordered grill. Mine is of the Opulent Blue Pearl variety. I will, however, acquiesce to those who claim the car is not a head turner - its not!

Interior Aesthetics: Crisp, functional and the very definition of superb ergonomics best describe the interior appointments of the RL. Fit and finish are excellent! The center console control pod is unobtrusive and blends/flows perfectly with the rest of the dashboard. The control devices (knobs/switches etc.) feel substantial and precise. The seats are extremely comfortable and soft. Others description of the RLs quietness are spot on! Its tomb like and you can hold a leisurely conversation with your passenger without straining to hear or be heard. Due to the extreme slope of the hood you don't see it and that adds a new dimension to the driving experience - you see more of the road ahead of you. Within the glove compartment there is a hidden compartment that comes in very handy! Aesthetically, the interior is its strongest point and has no peer.

Technology: Awesome best describes this aspect of the car and frankly, I'm overwhelmed with it all. The voice recognition system is absolutely first rate - almost magical! The navigation system is world-class and never ceases to amaze me by showing icons describing locations of ATMs, grocery stores, banks, hospitals, gas stations (by brand) etc. this is, indeed, impressive. While not an audiophile, allow me to reassure you the DVD-Audio, CD, MP3, and XM Radio features are indeed leading edge and sound stunningly good! Since I have no Bluetooth enabled phone I can't comment on the RL's Bluetooth capability - I plan on remedying this shortcoming soon and I trust this will be an immensely useful feature.

Performance: I only have 250 miles on the odometer and have not yet "dogged" the car. However, while driving about 35mph, I couldn't resist punching it and the accelerative force was substantial. Floored it another time, and again, the acceleration was excellent but it appeared to shift to a higher gear prematurely causing me to loose the "linearity" of the accelerative force. This warrants more exploration and may not be evident when placing the transmission into manual mode (via stick or paddle shifters). I'm anxious to see what the pros have to say of its 0-60 performance. I did have an opportunity to purposely make a high speed left turn on a wet road and saw (on the dash) and felt the SH-AWD work its magic - instead of sliding, I felt being "pushed" into the corner - it was, actually, just a little eerie.
  • robertsmxrobertsmx Member Posts: 5,525
    Long wheelbase does not necessarily translate to greater interior room. Use of Front-Mid chassis required a longer wheelbase in the old Legend (and Vigor/TL).

I've not seen the new RL, but the old Legend compares better to TL. In fact, the new TL feels slightly bigger on the inside (especially front seats) than did the old Legend.

However, the claustrophobism in newer cars like TL/RL may stem from a higher dash/beltline that is becoming the norm. I felt the same when I got into 2003 Accord after stepping out of my 1998 Accord.
    Acura, Infiniti and Lexus are all sold as Honda, Nissan and Toyota respectively in the Japanese market. Only recently has Toyota announced launching of Lexus as a brand in Japan.
    >I've not seen the new RL, but the old Legend compares better to TL. In fact, the new TL feels slightly bigger on the inside (especially front seats) than did the old Legend.<

I don't know which Legend that you are referring to Robert, or which TL, but I have sat in the 1991 Legend that I own and the new TL that's on the showroom floor today, and there is no comparsion as far as roominess. The Legend is much more roomy and comfortable in my estimation.
    I have no use of it now. I heard it is somewhat hard to get for some people. It would be nice to keep it for myself, but it better serves its purpose if owned by someone who is interested in buying the new RL. The first guy who posts reply following my post would get the brochure. Send your name/shipping address to me at
    "ceric_64" followed by yahoo.com
    I even pay for the postage.
  • disaacdisaac Member Posts: 15
    I would love one ceric.
    You got it. I saw your mail on yahoo also. It will be on the way to you in 7 hours.
  • nebraskaguynebraskaguy Member Posts: 341
    >>Since I have no Bluetooth enabled phone I can't comment on the RL's Bluetooth capability - I plan on remedying this shortcoming soon and I trust this will be an immensely useful feature.

I bought a Bluetooth phone yesterday. I got it all set up and it works well. This morning I made a test call to a friend from my car - he said it sounded a little speakerphonish, but very clear. It's easy to use.
  • gbabalukgbabaluk Member Posts: 70
    Has anyone else noticed that the CDN pricing is completely out of whack with the conversion rate on the currencies?
    The US MSRP is about $48,700US which translates to about $62,000CDN aand the Acura delaer just told me the CDN MSRP is $71,400CDN!
    I told him "I don't think so!"
    Your comments are appreciated.
    Babs
    Due to the extreme slope of the hood you don't see it and that adds a new dimension to the driving experience - you see more of the road ahead of you. - by Shotgun.....

I don't understand this comment. If the hood is "shorter", you might see more of the road. However, I don't look at that part of the road going 60 mph; I look at that area to park, EVERY time I park a car, and I simply can't see the front end without rising on my haunches...

Otherwise, I thoroughly enjoyed your post. Congrats on your fine purchase; I'm still debating if it's the car for me.
    The cars are slightly different (Canada gets climate seats, we get XM, etc..), so I suspect it is to keep the cars on the proper side of the border, or at worst, that the flow goes from US to Canada? "What say you", Acura?
  • bobb1bobb1 Member Posts: 22
    Shotgun:
    Ordered my Red(parchment interior) RL last Friday(right now it's on the water) and did have a long test drive. I have to agree with all your observations. But do have a question regarding ON-Star - any comments it's phone capabilities and it's voice capabilities? Do you know if it integrates to the address book in the RL? I would recommend to you to be careful with the Bluetooth stuff. Several folks in my office have done it and our person in charge of phones says don't do it - the phones just don't work well. I know the RL technology is good, but matched with a bad cell phone it is not going to make it.
    The cars are slightly different (Canada gets climate seats, we get XM, etc..), so I suspect it is to keep the cars on the proper side of the border, or at worst, that the flow goes from US to Canada? "What say you", Acura?
    ...I don't understand this comment. If the hood is "shorter", you might see more of the road. However, I don't look at that part of the road going 60 mph...

My apologies - this was poor phrasing on my behalf. What I meant to convey is that since the hood slopes so steeply, and you can't see the hood, your field of vision expands significantly adding depth and breadth to what you do see. I hope this is a little clearer...
    Haven't gotten around to using On-Star, so I can't offer any advice. However I've done a little research on Bluetooth phones (with the TL) and the reviews are very mixed. It appears that some of the Sony-Ericcson's work well but the sound quality is poor, most Nokia's appear to provide excellent sound quality but they don't display battery life or signal strength on the MID. What's perplexing is that different bluetooth phones from the same manufacturer may or may not work properly. I'll continue my research...(I just wish there was a list that says "these work flawlessly and these don't"
  • olneymdolneymd Member Posts: 23
    i have the 05 RL with a Verizon Motorola V710 bluetooth phone. The hands-free works great after a quick set-up, but with VERIZON, you don't get the battery level and signal strength on the car's display. ALSO -- and a big disappointment..... your V710 phonebook does not link into the car. In other words - you have to create a new voice-rec directory in the acura which has no ties to your actual cell phone.

BTW - the car is beyond awesome.
  • adam_kelleyadam_kelley Member Posts: 24
    Quote: "I agree with your wood/console statement. My 91 Legend has it. Wood around the shift area would greatly improve the luxury look. It seems the '05 RL's hype is technology--very clever of Acura to reap mark-up dollars from people for a lot of features that will go mostly unused like a new toy 1 month after Christmas! Beware the buyer that purchases solely on technology, as the competition will "one-up" it very soon.
    "

After test driving a 2005 BMW 530i with Navigation, I was totally amazed at how terrible the interface (iDrive) and features of the navigation unit was compared to my 1999 TL's navigation unit. 6 years later and the "competition" hasn't "one-up(ped)" my navigation unit.

Acura has always been on the leading edge of technology, and quite surprisingly, has rarely released any new technology that was faulty or inadequate from a usability stand point. I would be hard pressed to find ANY car manufacturer, or even third party/aftermarket, navigation unit superior to the RL's navigation unit and other various cabin technology (blue tooth, etc.).

I only wish the competition (BMW, Audi, Mercedes) could "one up" Acura in the technology game - then we would have more than one player!
    No doubt, Acura is top drawer on technology, navigation and ergonomics. Rest assured the "other guys" won't take it laying down, though. Lexus is beating everyone to the punch in the release of the first(?) Luxury Hybrid AWD--RX400h in Feb '05. If the '05 RL had been a Hybrid as well as SH-AWD--how do the "kids" today say it--it would have been "da bomb", "sick", etc...! I hope Acura has a good patent on SH-AWD...phenomenal technology and concept.

BMW finally recognizes their flop of iDrive and flimsy cupholders, for instance. Now, if they and their German counterparts could figure out the reliability thing. In this economy, even the wealthy begin to look at reliability alongside prestige. The internet is fantastic--it allows the everyday consumer to call a spade...a spade, and make sure everyone who cares to know...knows. I believe the Japanese are almost "there" in becoming the "official" undisputed king of the Luxury market. BMW and Mercedes have been basking in their glory of the 80's, getting caught "asleep at the switch". No smoke and mirrors for this educated consumer!
  • nebraskaguynebraskaguy Member Posts: 341
    >>big disappointment..... your V710 phonebook does not link into the car. In other words - you have to create a new voice-rec directory in the acura which has no ties to your actual cell phone.

I'd read that earlier, which was a big disappointment to me as well, but at least I wasn't surprised after I bought the RL and the phone.

An aside - while reading the guide, a very funny picture entered my mind of a couple with a great disparity in height who both drive the RL. Since the memorized seat positions are tied to the key fob and the RL assumes the first one to unlock a door is the driver, if the short passenger has his/her key fob and unlocks the passenger door (or if the driver has the wrong key fob) and then the tall driver gets in and starts the car, the seat will immediately move very far forward. This could be a great surprise to the unwary!!
  • bodble2bodble2 Member Posts: 4,514
    We're just a victim of the rising Canadian buck. For years when the Cdn $ was low, the situation was reversed. I suppose Honda should adjust the Canadian MSRP to reflect the higher exchange, but they would likely argue that for years they suffered exchange losses.
  • tls02tls02 Member Posts: 20
    While stopping at a Acura Dealer yesterday, I bumped into an elderly couple just picking up their new RL. The first thing that the lady said to me was that she did not like the car. They have had 2 prior RL's and bought this one on their prior happy experience. What she did not like was: 1) Too complicated, (I did say Elderly) 2) There is a high floor hump in the back and a tall person cannot sit in the middle seat in the back. I'm 5'11" and I tried to sit there, and my head was pressed against the roof!

Have any of you noticed that? It appears that 4 people can fit very comfortable, but the 5th better be a child.

In Long Island, NY the dealers are scheduling test drives by appointment only. I'm doing mine on Thursday. Just sitting in the car, I thought that it looked fantastic in Ebony. I was afraid that the dark wood would not show well; but it gives a very rich look! White/Ebony or Silver/Ebony?????? Tough choice. (I'm still stuck on 50K for an Acura..., I know, I know it's still the best value around...)
    I don&#146;t think any midsize sedan can take five adults comfortably. In fact, for five adults, a minivan makes more sense.
    Good point! Anyway, the kids are out of the house now, so who cares?!
  • 1violinist1violinist Member Posts: 338
    "White/Ebony or Silver/Ebony?????? Tough choice..."

I haven't seen White/Ebony in person, but I think the contrast is "too much" for my taste. Which "Silver" do you refer to: Lakeshore, Celestial or Meteor?
    Honda can argue as much as they want about the exchange rates but we have a North American Auto Pact that allow free flow of vehicles between the borders. I don't know about you but if I was interested in the 2005 RL, why would I pay $10,000CDN more that driving 2 hours to Buffalo or Seattle or Minneapolis,etc and buy one.
    There will always be some difference(us paying more) but not $10,000CDN! The car isn't worth it.
    The Lexus GS430 is still cheaper and it's not a Honda.
    Have a great day;
    Babs
  • rrjohnsrrjohns Member Posts: 5
    From what I was able to glean from the RL Canadian brochure, it appears the ventilation to the seats is most likely diverted AC (probably fed via a duct system).

I know this may sound odd, but I'd soliciting opinions (or facts if you know) about putting this on a US RL. I would imagine the basic seat is the same but am up in the air about what else might be different. I know Acura (Honda) is smart enough to not make them too different and I'm assuming the US didn't get the AC seats in order to keep the MSRP under $50K.

I've got a white RL coming in this week and will be traveling to Canada in the spring so I'm hoping to have an opportunity to stop into an Acura dealership and see for myself. If any Canadians are reading the forum perhaps you could "eyeball" the seats when you take a test drive or, better yet, post a pix or two if you are buying an '05.

Living in Houston, Texas would be a whole lot easier with AC seats!
  • hpowdershpowders Member Posts: 4,330
    I am not elderly but all those bells and whistles are a complete turnoff. I want a car to get me from point A to point B comfortably with reasonable handling period. I don't need satellite radio, bluetooth or navigation. A basic LS 430 should suit me just fine.
    >I know this may sound odd, but I'd soliciting opinions (or facts if you know) about putting this on a US RL. I would imagine the basic seat is the same but am up in the air about what else might be different. I know Acura (Honda) is smart enough to not make them too different and I'm assuming the US didn't get the AC seats in order to keep the MSRP under $50K.<

That's a great idea. I hope that you will keep us posted. There will be another Edmunds forum soon on the new RL (this forum will close shortly because the 2005 RL is no longer a "future" car).

I live in Southern California, and while few places compare with Houston in the summer (well, maybe Bangkok) it gets pretty toasty here too. A cooled seat would be great here as well!

I was very disappointed to learn that Acura had left the AC cooled seats off of the US version of the new RL, and confounded as to why they would offer it instead to our frozen friends way up north in Canada.

Perhaps they plan to trot it out next year in order to freshen up the car with new goodies and other offerings.

Please do let us know what you find out, and that goes for anyone else here who is interested in having that feature in their RL.
    Acura RL and Base Lexus GS430 have similar MSRP in USA, and the same is true in Canada. So, whatever you just said applies as much to Acura as it does to Lexus.
    I am sure that my father would echo your sentiments exactly. Nonetheless, I think that the trend for more advanced tecnhology in autos is a trend that is here to stay. I read a recent article just last night which predicted that most cars will have many of the electronic features that the new RL has by about 2008 (excluding SH-AWD).
    Have you considered ES330? It sounds like a paradox to spend $50K or more in a car and ask for less stuff. You should already see it here, too much is not enough.
  • Kirstie_HKirstie_H Administrator Posts: 11,148
    Hey, I was on vacation for a few days, but I did just now look at the photo of your new RL. It's beautiful - congratulations!

And welcome to those of you who joined this discussion while I was away - rrjohns, babs, carnutcpa, adam_kelley, bobb1, stevenr27, gantra, liy, boston1, lynnminny, guylegend, brew99, hmcelmur, manybmws, shawn3, cathyturner, soldamerican, wfj1998. If I missed your member name, well, welcome anyway! I love the excitement that this car is generating.

MODERATOR /ADMINISTRATOR
    Need help navigating? kirstie_h@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

• bodble2bodble2 Member Posts: 4,514
    Edmunds hosts/hostesses get vacations? I thought that's what they're doing when they hosting on Edmunds! :)
    Celestial Silver
  • aclcaclc Member Posts: 20
    olneymd,
    How many entries can the car's directory hold?
    Vacation implied overtime.
    Robertsmix, I think that you misunderstood me. I did not say I thought that there was too much "stuff", I said that an Elderly Lady taking delivery said that. I like all that new electronics (although I don't think that we will use everything there.) As far as the ES330 goes, I did test drive it and did not like it at all. The car Floated down the road... (I call it the GM Float, like all of GM's old big cars from years ago.) I'm just trying to get around the price for an RL. If it was 47K, I would have bought one already. I know that it's silly to feel that way over 2K at this range, but I can't help it...
    That was my response to hpowders.
  • hpowdershpowders Member Posts: 4,330
    Actually, I drive a 2002 BMW 3 series. No bells and whistles. Just awesome performance. My lease is up next August and I want to move up to the luxury performance category. The Acura RL is probably too much of a good thing in my opinion. Too many distractions. Too much technology. As for satellite radio, it should be an option but don't throw it in for several months free when I have to remember to cancel it if I don't want it. The LS 430 is probably too sedate now that I think of it. I am really hoping the all wheel drive GS 300 will be the one. Can't wait to test drive one next spring.
  • kenw1kenw1 Member Posts: 30
    Hi bodble2: I got down to Lougheed Acura and they had 2 RLs - a white with black interior (sold) and a gray demonstrator. The demonstrator left the showroom on a test drive as I came in and I didn't have time to wait to test drive it. Neither color impressed me.

Anyway, got some pricing info. MSRP is C$69,500 plus $1,200 PDI for a total of C$70,700 (approx. US$56,285). The Rear Parking Assistance is $1,136!! (I can get one installed at Speedy Auto for about $450.) The salesman said not to expect any discounts for a while as the number of cars coming to Canada is limited (they are imported from Japan). The lease interest rate is 7.4%. Residual value is 52% for 36 months (compared to 58% in the U.S.), 49% for 42 months, and 44% for 48 months.

gbabaluk: Basically, you are right - we in Canada are getting screwed by Acura! By the way the RL in Alaska & Hawaii (without Nav and XM) is only US$48,165 (C$60,508)!

I am now looking at the Audi A6 (details and a configurator are now on the Audicanada.ca website). MSRP for the A6 3.2 base is C$59,500. Fully loaded with Premium, Convenience, Navigation Pkgs, and Parktronic and the total comes to C$68,450 including $600 PDI. And Audi includes 48 months of free maintenance (with courtesy cars). However, their website does not have details for leases yet, so I don't know what their residuals and interest rates are.

I think we Canadians need to send a message to Acura and boycott the RL (at least for 6 months) until they come to their senses and give us the same deal as they give the Americans (you lucky stiffs)! Meanwhile, maybe buy Audi or BMW (they have fantastic lease terms on the 3-Series).
  • bimmerfan3345bimmerfan3345 Member Posts: 4
    the new RL is really sweet. the inteior is so beautiful, I would buy one any day.
  • prophet2prophet2 Member Posts: 372
    .... are useless in Hawaii and I'm glad they're deleted. MDXs were always brought in WITHOUT the NAV since they were introduced.

Any citizen of Hawaii who needs NAV on a 604 sq. mile island deserves to have their driver's license revoked!
  • tlambtlamb Member Posts: 11
    Now that the 2005 RL is out in the public domain, what is current consensus vis-a-vis an E320 (with or without CDI Diesel aspect)? Or, for another point of reference, the current 5 Series (as an older 5 Series owner at present).

I test drove an E320 today and was underwhelmed. The A/C didn't maintain a cool temperature while the limited driving was unspectacular.
    HI Fellow Canadians,eh!
    I don't know what Acura thought when they set the prices. SO many "real" cars to choose from when you are spending over $70,000CDN!
    I currently own a G35 Sedan and was looking for another car with a little more luxury than sports, so I guess that I will wait until this spring for the new 2006 Infiniti M45, a real luxury car with a real luxury car engine, a V8.
    Sorry for venting on the Acura board but this car is really only worth about $60,000CDN, or about $48,000US!
    Have a great day everybody and GoodBye;
    Babs
    If it was 47K, I would have bought one already. I know that it's silly to feel that way over 2K at this range, but I can't help it...
    tls02, I feel the same way also. In my case, I think the fair value is about $46K. Wait a few months. The RLs will be in the fair price range, $46K to $47K. Hopefully, by that time, M and GS are ready to compete.