Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2013 and Earlier - Toyota Sienna Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• yes789yes789 Member Posts: 1
    Could you let me know which toyota dealer in NJ?
  • kksmom001kksmom001 Member Posts: 17
    Do those post market ones have back up camera or is that something I can get in the limited without the Navi and DVD player?

Thanks. Do you know if they sell limited AWD plain without the packages?
  • ateixeiraateixeira Member Posts: 72,587
    Magellan offers backup cams for its RoadMate series. It's wireless, even.
    Wow, thanks!
  • georg1georg1 Member Posts: 2
    I am in the process of buying a Toyota Sienna XLE. When I was checking the options, I see the "Display navigation with entune" to have different features (whole lot more) in Gulf States Toyota for the same price. It has "Smart Key System on all doors with push button start, rear parking assist sonar, Chrome accented outside door handles with touch sensitive lock and unlock". Rest of the features appear to be same in other regions. Any idea, why it is so. I am in a different part of the country and little bit confused whether it is to do with impending upgrades or something.
  • bradinbradin Member Posts: 1
    Here's what I've been offered:

2012 Sienna plus nav and entune, anti-theft, towing prep package and floor mats. MSRP $32320.00, sale price $30411 before taxes and doc fees.

Thoughts?
  • geen1974geen1974 Member Posts: 9
    Can you please tell me which dealer was from VA that you got the 012 Sienna XLE with Premium Package (DVD and Navigation, no Entune) for $36,450 out-the-door price.
  • geen1974geen1974 Member Posts: 9
    Does any body got lower than $35000 for 2012 Toyota Sienna XLE 4D Pass Van with premium Package. I live in Maryland and I want to buy the car before August. Please tell me which dealer is best for find the low rate minivan. I was looking for this minivan for long time. I am tired of dealing with some dealers. I need the price and better dealer. Help...

Thanks
    I'm also searching for an XLE in Maryland and Virginia. The lowest I've found for XLE AWD is $32.9K and for FWD $30.3K These are without premium package which would cost another $5-6K
  • permiepermie Member Posts: 13
    After searching the net-these are the best prices I have found-WITHOUT any negotiating!
    http://fitzmall.com/fitzway/carfind/resultsa.asp
  • 007bing007bing Member Posts: 7
    Midwest pricing. $27,200. Pretty much a base LE. I could not even negotiate roof bars. Is this a good price? I've been to another dealer and they only came down to $27.850. This is a high margin van. They must be making a pile on each van from what Truecar says is the invoice.
    Did you ck out fitzmall.com
    I checked out Fitzmall. $28,108. Fitzmall is more expensive.
  • yxj002yxj002 Member Posts: 6
    Seems good price. I am also in netioation for a similar car, and couldn't match your deals.
    (1) you mean with a LE with just the floor mats, with MSRP~$30,835?
    (2) Your price $27,200 is WITHOUT destination charge, right? destination charge is ~$810? you mentioned your comparison with fitzmall.com
  • rdelehantyrdelehanty Member Posts: 5
    Is the $30.3K price for the base FWD XLE include destination and the advertising (TDA?). Is Dest & TDA a "real" cost. I'm getting a price for $31.7K...this include destination and TDA....does not include tax and $288 for documents and title.

This price included mats & roof rack cross-bars....this was a couple hundred dollar adder at invoice.

Any thoughts on a good price for base XLE.
    I'm getting a price for $31.7K...this includes destination and TDA....does not include tax and $288 for documents and title. Is Dest & TDA a "real" cost.

Mats $198 invoice. Roof rack cross bars $110 Destination $810 TDA $665

Best I can tell the deal's about ~$560 below invoice

Total price out the door included tax and everything is $34140 (6.5% tax)

Any thoughts on a good price for base XLE.

I live in Cincinnati...any recommendations would be appreciated. I'm buying this week.

Thx
    The price I got is out the door and doesn't include taxes. OK. So, $27,200 is a good price. Excellent. I was debating and debating and debating on whether to buy a Chrysler Town and Country Touring-L or the Sienna. I've always had Chrysler vans before.
    I can buy a 2012 toyota xle with NY package, roof racks, and carpeted floor mats for 32603. including everything but sales tax. MSRP is 36260, is this a good price???
    seems about $500 higher than I'm being offered.

Price I've been offered including 6.5% tax is $34140. Before tax I'm at $32064.
    Just bought our 2012 New Sienna XLE FWD MSRP: $34, 340 which I got down to $29, 918, plus paid $810 for freight delivery fee, $499 processing fee, $1,015.69 Maryland tax and $33.46 dealership tax, plus $235 for plates. Total $32,511.20 OTD. Is this a good deal?

I bought my care in N Virginia, but live in Maryland. I am transferring my plates so not sure why I'm being charged for the plates. They gave me temporary tags til the transfer happens. Does anyone know if this is correct to charge for plates even if you're transferring the plates?
    Oh, BTW had a trade in, not what I had hoped for and below Kelley Blue book value for trade in. Kelley Blue book quoted $15,500, carmax $14,000 for the national wholesale price (they said convertibles and sports are in this summer not Mercedes SUV in mint condition with very low miles) and Toyota dealership offered $12,000. I was able to get them to come to match Carmax by bringing in the carmax estimate.
  • evilbitevilbit Member Posts: 1
    edited June 2012
    Just purchased:

2012 Sienna Limited FWD

- Blizzard Pearl Paint
    - Limited Premium Package
    - Limited Convenience Package
    - Preferred Accessory Package
    - Lower Door Molding
    - Mudguard

$42,000 with 0% financing for 60 months.

Had them add the Sienna remote start for $625 which was probably too much but was worth it to have done at the dealer before taking delivery, and rolling it in at 0%.

I would have been fine without the mudguard and accessory package but they're not awful.
    This is with the bisque interior ... preferred the light gray but couldn't find one for less than $1k more.
  • boxcar1971boxcar1971 Member Posts: 4
    Hi -- I am looking at a 2012 Sienna XLE with Nav, and really would love the current lease rates that are being offered in Southern California. I feel blind can't find any of the mf or residual numbers! Thanks in advance!
    I thought the 0% for 60 month financing ended June 4th? Since June 5th it's been 0.9% for 60 month and the 0% is now only for the 48 months at most.
    When I questioned the dealership about the $235 plates fee, they agreed to refund $225 as $10 for temp tags.

Anotehr dealership in Owings Mills said they only charge $199 for processing fee.

Seems important to check around for those other fees.

Extended warranty seemed high and Edmunds says you can always get it before your warranty expires so decided to wait. Did not get the prepaid maintenance plan after reading Edmunds advise on it.
    Ended being able to lower to $29.9. There is another $810 for the delivery destination fee. See my follow up.
    I think Arlington Koons would give you that deal. I just bought my Sienna XLE base with floor mats, roof rack, alarm, leatehr seat, heated seat, back up camera without premium package for $29.9K and about $32.5 OTD (see break down in my previously post . Typically the package is another 5-6K. Ask for Kelly or Haitham.
    I was not charged a TDA $665 fee. Is that with that dealership or do others in your area charge it? I looked over my invoice and what I posted was all I paid. You're sound higher.

A friend of mine got an even better deal as there was a Honda dealership across the street and she went back and forth between the two and got antoher $500 off.
  • samizsamiz Member Posts: 3
    edited June 2012
    I looking to buy Sienna SE Model With SE Premium Package with Entune, Premium carpet & Door Stills and Vehicle Package. MSRP listed at $39534 dealer offered me at $38534 I was going to give a try at $36000 What you people think? in Little Rock, AR area
    Dealer price is way high. I would get an email quote from a different dealer then ask them to beat it. You don't want to start that high.
    I agree, dealer price is way high, should be at least 3,000 below MSRP. I woild also complete the request from Edmunds to have dealers give you internet price, lower than in store price. Then email the dealerships to see if they can beat that price. My XLE MSRP was $34.5 and I got a equote for $30.3K then a dealer beat it to $29.9. Good luck.
  • champ13champ13 Member Posts: 1
    Is this a good price in Southern California
    Dealer Quote is 33,000 + Gove Fees & Taxes 370+ 2892.31
    Total OTD is coming to 36262.31
  • vicjjvicjj Member Posts: 1
    Any information on best price for a 2012 Sienna XLE - AWD, with entertainment package (2 small kids) and navigation package options is welcome. Looking to buy in the Boston area. Can also look in Virginia/Maryland. Thanks.
  • hankykimhankykim Member Posts: 3
    Paid $30,380 including destination fee for 2012 Sienna FWD XLE with mats at local dealer in Delaware after comparing multiple internet quotes from dealers in neighboring states (MRSP $34,340). OTD total came to $31,142 including taxes and tags. Got $19,500 for trade in on 2008 Sienna XLE with premium package. Total out of pocket for the transaction came to $11,642. Reasonable deal? Oh yeah, just submitted the Edmunds.com rebate for an additional $750 back from Toyota.
  • novanewbienovanewbie Member Posts: 4
    Your XLE is without NAVI or Dual Screen Seat Mount Rear Entertainment System correct? I personally think this is a good price. How do you submit the Edmunds.com rebate? I'm also in the market for a XLE Sienna in northern VA.
  • rk090rk090 Member Posts: 3
    edited June 2012
    Hi All

I have a deposit on hold for a white XLE with Nav with Entune package and the Rear Entertainment package for 36000 flat out of the door. Still not completed the process since they do not have a white and they are getting it. The MSRP is 38535 for this configuration. The dealer basically price matched from another dealer who is a bit farther to me. Not sure if this is a decent price. I am happy since OTD is just a 500$ more than invoice (35455). But I am not getting the Edmunds rebate to pop up. Any ideas how to get it to pop up? Will help me save another 750. Please do comment on the price

Also I think the old Nav package without entune would have been better in my case since it includes JBL sound system. I prefer that to the other things with Entune. What do you think ?

Thanks
    edited June 2012
    That's a great price. Where are you getting this deal from? Is this AWD or FWD? Last year, a close friend of my got a XLE FWD with NAVI (not sure if w/or without Entune) and Rear Entertainment Package for $35,800 OTD in VA. Btw, what is the difference between regular NAVI package vs. NAVI w/Entune package?
  • rk090rk090 Member Posts: 3
    Its FWD from Leesburg Toyota. The Entune system has a few apps. But is smaller screen. I also think the new Entune package has Smart Key added to it. But it does not have 10 speaker JBL which I believe the old Nav system included.
    Cool thing about Entune is it uses your smart phone's plan, so no extra monthly bill.
    I've been browsing their inventory and remember they have a white XLE with the above options. Why do you have to order it? Who is your sale man if you dont mind I'm asking? I need to get in touch with them to see if I can get a similar deal. I'm still debating whether I should buy SE or XLE.
    I will let rk090 reply since he's the one shopping...
  • jlennjlenn Member Posts: 9
    To Champ13: Where in Southern Ca. did you get this deal?
    Thanks
  • Karen_SKaren_S Member Posts: 5,092
    I'm glad to see you're getting a lot of advice!

Concerning the Edmunds rebate, please note that the sponsors of these offers do not allow Edmunds to publish any specific details about how or when they become available.
    What is the $750 Edmunds rebate? I just bought a 2012 Sienne XLE , MSRP $34,340 without Navi or Dual screen DVD player OTD price of $32,511.20 in Northern Virginia 2 weeks ago, mats and roof rack included.
    That's a great deal, better than what I got. What is the $750 Edmunds rebate? I didn't see any rebates for the Sienna when I bought my Sienna.

I just bought a 2012 Sienne XLE , MSRP $34,340 without Navi or Dual screen DVD player OTD price of $32,511.20 in Northern Virginia 2 weeks ago, mats and roof rack included. Since I transferred tags they said they will refund $225 back, still waiting. This dealership charged $810 for destination fee and $399 for processing fee. I learned later another dealership only charges $199 for processing fee, so I guess it can vary.
  • tbaektbaek Member Posts: 1
    I'm in the market of buying a new 2012 Sienna LE V6 8-pass fwd. I'm almost done to make a deal with total OTD price of $30900 with 0% for 60 months. in KY.

I'm not sure if I got a great deal. A friend of mine got offered with $30,661 with 0% for 60 months plus one month free payment. Compared with her deal, I just hesitated to make a deal. I feel very sick and tire of getting around dealerships near my city. I got several phone calls and emails with eprice. They always ask to come in and talk about it.

My ideal deal is $30,000 with 0% for 60 months. Is it reasonable?
  • seeunseeun Member Posts: 3
    I live in KY looking for a base LE 8 pass FWD ($30,510). Mine is $28,700 as price of car. The OTD price would be $31,000 with 0% for 60 months or $30,000 with 2.9% for 60 months. Your quote will beat over me. To cut the cost down, I wanted to get rid of roof bars or towing package. I don't think that they're installed. Is it negotiable?
  • georg1georg1 Member Posts: 2
    I am looking at buying a Sienna and got a quote for XLE with Navigation Package and preferred accessory package for $33,990. With taxes and title and document fees it comes to 36505. I am wondering whether it is a good price. I appreciate your responses.
    where did u get that price?