Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

BMW 3-Series 2005 and earlier

Comments

• brave1heartbrave1heart Member Posts: 2,698
    They sell both for the E46 - look under
    http://www.turnermotorsport.com/html/index.asp
    Suspension & Wheels / Sway Bar Kits
  • kominskykominsky Member Posts: 850
    missed that... thanks.
  • mg330cimg330ci Member Posts: 162
    I spoke with my area dealership's service department, he looked at the service bulletin #350102 and mentioned the following:

"Since your production number is from April 2002, then the service bulletin only calls for replacing the accelerator pedal assembly and not the adapter plate"

Is this statement correct, or do I indeed need the pressure plate as well?

Thanks guys
  • nerdnerd Member Posts: 203
    Had the replacement done on my wife's 2002 325Ci yesterday. The mechanic replaced the whole assembly inside the car - everything came out as one piece with the pedal attached. All that was left was the wiring connector. Took him all of 10 minutes. Since parts are ordered by the car VIN, the dealer should get the correct replacement if the parts folks do their jobs correctly.
    The new assembly made a world of difference - much smoother.
  • thomaspeterdubthomaspeterdub Member Posts: 20
    Planning to purchase a 330Ci. Would prefer manual shift for all the obvious reasons, but expect a fair amount of highway driving in possible trafic conditions on the straight roads of Florida. For this reason, I feel that an automatic makes more sense, but I am somewhat concerned about the loss in power, not to mention that a 330 Ci with SP begs for a manual shifter. I should add that my current car is a 540i.
    Would appreciate comments on this point. Thanks.
  • kdshapirokdshapiro Member Posts: 5,751
    I think your points are right on. BUT only you can decide the pros and cons of manually vs automatic. My understanding or tolerance of loss vs fun has no bearing on your expectations of how the car should handle. You will have to test drive each car to get an understanding of the feel, and then maybe come back to the board with some more questions.
  • thomaspeterdubthomaspeterdub Member Posts: 20
    Thanks for your reply. I note that you drive a 330 with step. Please tell me if you find it sufficiently peppy. Have you driven a 330 manual and, if so, is the difference in power noticeable. I will try driving both options next week.
  • white6white6 Member Posts: 588
    before finally deciding on step for my 04 330Ci. Keep in mind, though, I drove a 5-speed 03 330Ci and 03 step 330Ci. Step felt plenty peppy and shift quality was excellent. The steptronic has the "learning" ability, so the more aggressive you drive, the more aggressive it's patterns become. The one I drove was a demo with about 5,000 miles on it, so it was well broken-in and very intuitive. On the other hand, a 04 330Ci with the 6-speed was VERY tempting to me. 1) $1275 savings off MSRP; and 2)supposedly improved, shorter-throw shifter on the new 6-speed tranny. The 5-speed I drove was a little long on the throws; the action wasn't really as good as what I expected, but not bad. And the 3.0 liter has a broad enough torque band that you could almost stick it in 4th and drive it like that all day (if you wanted). The manual tranny car's probably get a little better gas mileage, too. Of course, you can always shift the steptronic manually, kinda-sorta.
  • timtx01timtx01 Member Posts: 11
    I stopped by to do a little reading up and was surprised to see how many people in Houston do not seem to know an important fact: Advantage and Momentum dealerships are the same company. The reason you can't get good prices in Houston is that this one company controls 3 of the 4 area dealerships. Only BMW North is not owned by them. When I was shopping for my BMW I found only BMW North was willing to negotiate -- and then not very much. Advantage people were more friendly, but held the line on pricing perfectly with their Momentum sister dealership, both saying they would do only $500 off MSRP. A friend who shopped for a car at Momentum encountered this same price block two weeks ago.
    In the end as I was negotiating with BMW North they lowballed me on trade for my 2002 Passat. The North salesman finally suggested I shop my Passat to Carmax. While at Carmax, I found a pristine 2000 5 Series with low miles, low price, in short a true steal compared to the ripoff attitude I was getting from the Houston BMW dealers. I bought the 5 Series from Carmax months ago, get random compliments on it all the time in parking lots, and highly recommend that anyone shopping in Houston consider a "lightly used" BMW first so as to avoid the Momentum/Advantage monopoly.
  • blueguydotcomblueguydotcom Member Posts: 6,249
    I've been looking for two weeks to get my hands on a 330i manual with the sports package. Striking out everywhere I finally ended up driving a 03 2003ci demo.

Wow that engine purrs. It's a night and day difference between the 2.5 and 3.0. The 2.5 felt, to me, like it was dragging and had zero pep. The 3 liter on the otherhand pulled so liquidy smooth that I was in heaven. 100 mph felt like nothing to that engine. And the handling with those 18s! Oh good golly that's an incredible car. A freeway off-ramp that was marked 35 slipped by at 80+ without a single lean or complaint from the car. It really is sublime.

Decisions decisions...more cash = more fun, fits like a glove, sexier shape, 3 years of free maintenance (50k will pass easily in 3 years), way better interior than the G35.

Downsides that I see = the car's ubiquitous in san diego, in all likelihood more unreliable than a G, suffers from a very negative stigma, far less interior space, extra cost, will be replaced in 05 or at the latest 06, huge depreciation.

Argh.
  • riezriez Member Posts: 2,361
    blueguydotcom... You know you want it. If you don't get it, it'll drive you insane! Sometimes ya just gotta go for it. (Assuming you can afford it. Never buy something beyond your means.)

Don't forget that the current E46 came out in CY1998 as a MY1999. Most of the bugs have been worked out. Build quality is good. Who knows about 1st-year reliability or long-term build quality for the G35. We won't know that for some time. Why be their guinea pig?

Don't think you'd have to worry much about depreciation. No more than anything else. Might be less if you get it with manual and Sport Pkg. Number of miles you drive annually might be an issue. Just keep her in great shape.

As for interior space, how much do you need? It will seat 4 adults. And who really worrys about the rear passengers anyway? Even they know they are expendable. My wife, I, and our two kids fit fine in her 323i sedan. The kids would love the coupe. 3 Series is no problem on long trips. Roomy trunk with no space-intruding hinges.
  • curmidgeoncurmidgeon Member Posts: 3
    Do those of you with sport seats have trouble with undue wear on the side bolsters? I like the seats (WOW are they comfy!), but see this as a possible troublespot (I plan on keeping the car 10+ years)(BTW- 2004 330i manual via ED). Thanks!
    riez: You bought a CPO...have you used the CPO warranty yet? How useful is it?

I can afford the car and actually all my friends and family have been telling me for years to just suck it up and buy it as I'm such a car nut. strange when even your family tells you not be sensible.

cur: How much did you pay for your 330i? What options. i'm still on the fence over the performance package.
    I would love a manual but my drive to work can be pure *HECK* at times. So I got the step. That said, blueguy is right on with his assessment - only I have the 17 inch wheels. Unless you want to wring the absolute last ounce of performance from this car the step is plenty peppy. The 3.0L has a balanced blend of performance and great gas mileage at the same time. I get between 24 and 26, and, no I don't take advantage of the tailwind when I go down a hill. :) As BGDC said there is a bit of difference between the 3L and 2.5L. Good luck with your tough decision.
    Good luck with your decision, even if you don't get the Bimmer, you now are an informed car shopper. :)

BTW - negative stigma, ubiquitous? A car that has sublime handling, fits like a glove, has a sexy shape, a liquid smooth engine, and pulls at 100 like nobody's business.

1) Based on your opinions of that vehicle one could see why many people might want to buy it, ergo leading to the condition of ubiquity, 2) you are not buying a propellor, to convince yourself of that re-read your previous post and see why you and other people might be interested in that car. :)

As far as your perceived feeling of unreliability goes, that is something you have to factor into your decision - stating the obvious here.
    blueguydotcom... Both my '98 540i6 and my wife's '00 323ia are CPO. Both bought about 12/01. I think CPO is the best way to get an affordable BMW. And a truly great deal if you can find a one or two-year old car with low miles. Let the first person eat a big part of the depreciation hit.

Her's 18K at time of purchase. So her's is still under 4/50 b-to-b warranty and she hasn't had to use CPO. But she now has 46.5K and will be into the CPO part of the warranty sometime later this year. She has gotten battery, wiper inserts, brake fluid change, and front brake pads/rotors under her 3/36 free full maintenance. And she put on new tires at about 38K. She's only had the Schedule 1 at about 30K. Due in a couple thousand more for 2nd oil service.

Mine had 52K at time of purchase. She now has 75K. I've used the CPO warranty for some odds and ends. Broken inside driver door handle. Rear cupholder. Idle control valve. Front passenger side airbag wiring harness. And the trip computer display. Probably sounds worse than it is. But if I hadn't had the CPO, I probably would've spent $1K. (For maintenance items, I put on a new set of tires at 73K. And she also had her front headlights replaced at about 58K and one rear bulb at 73K. Mine had an oil service around 62K. She'll be due for a Schedule 1 or 2 soon. Down to one green light. I'll be changing the brake fluid and coolant this year.)
    An E46 M3 owner that I talked to at the autoX said he bought his car CPO with ~ 18K miles on it. A couple of months later the clutch had to be replaced and BMW NA refused to pay for it claiming that it was wear and tear. The guy paid over two grand for the parts and labor out of his pocket. Those looking into CPO cars should read the fine print very carefully.
  • imanrdimanrd Member Posts: 11
    Anybody 3 series moonroof owners care to offer up their experience with headroom in the 3 series coupe ? I am 6' and am worried that there won't be enough. Or that I will have to put the seat on the floor and have the steering wheel partially block the speedometer.

Thanks
  • bmw323isbmw323is Member Posts: 410
    My 2000 323i, 5 speed, sport package had to go into the shop for a week because the ignition key locked in the on position (too many problems with this car, but that is another story).

I got a loaner (on short notice, and much appreciated before the holiday weekend)- 2003 330Xi, Step, premium package. I've been driving the loaner for several days. Here are my observations on the differences:

1. Engine - there is a significant difference in engine power even though the 330 has an automatic. The 330 is much more powerful at lower rpm's, and more powerful at higher rpm's, although not as significant at the high end. The 330 is much louder on acceleration, but it all comes from the exhaust until over 4,500 rpm's, then you begin to hear the engine. My 323 is much quieter and all I hear is the engine (a wonderful sound I must say). The louder exhasut makes the 330 "seem" faster as well - don't be totally fooled by a loud muffler.

2. Transmission - the Step is a wonderful automatic transmission. My preference would still be a 5 or 6 speed stick in a BMW. The torque converter does zap power, but I can understand why folks find the auto satisfactory, especially in a 330.

3. Drive System - no matter what anybody says the AWD does NOT feel the same as RWD in a 3 series. On hard cornering, the front end bit hard on acceleration out of the corner and the outside front wheel "dug in" and dipped down. It was a bit disconcerting to me, although not dangerous. I'm used to a little understeer coming out of a corner on hard acceleration. The car also felt much heavier. That heavier feel was a significant detriment in the corners, although it rode more solidly in a straight line than my 300 pound lighter 323. My car has a sport package, the loaner didn't, so I expected some cornering differences.

4. Misc. - the HK stereo in the 2003 was much better sounding than my HK stereo. The 2003 had black leather, mine has tan leather. The black looks classy, but shows more dirt and especially dust. The beautiful wood in a 3 series, seems to disappear with the black leather, compared to tan. The drive-by-wire accelerator in the 330 was so touchy that I cound NOT get a smooth start from a dead stop. And there were delays in accelaration from the time I said GO until the car went. The delays were compounded by both the accelerator and the transmission. I hated that!

Fianlly, the sticker on my loaner was about $10,000 more than the new sticker on my 2000 323i. I don't think I could justify that difference. If I were getting a new BMW today, I would get the 330 (RWD) with the sport package and the 6 speed - no other options.
    I'm 6'2" and I don't fit in the coupe with a sunroof. I can fit in the sedan (altough it's tight) since it allows about an inch more headroom. I prefer BMW's w/o sunroofs, but I had to order one. Try them out in a dealers lot if you can find any w/o sunroofs. It also depends on your torso length versus your leg length.
    Sometime during the first couple of weeks I had my car, I tore the bolster piping on my sports seat with my jeans pocket. Since then, I've gotten in the habit of sliding the seat back before exiting the car. By doing so, I have no wear or anymore tears. This is especially easy if you have power seats since you can just use the memory button to put it back in position when you get back in.
    If I were getting a new BMW today, I would get the 330 (RWD) with the sport package and the 6 speed - no other options.

Um, you must get the performance package ($3900) to secure a 6 speed on the 330i. :)
    I had a fear of how my friends and family would react to me getting the car, too. My previous 3 cars were two Accords and an Altima. Anyway, I'm happy to say that none of my fears were founded. Most people were more excited about the car than I was. As for what other's think (people who don't know me), I don't really give a rat's patootie. Don't let the "negative stigma" be a reason for not getting the car!
  • joes230joes230 Member Posts: 94
    The non-performance-package 330is now come with a 6-speed manual transmission. It's on the www.bmwusa.com web site, also see this discussion on Bimmerfest:
    http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=2- - 5417&highlight=speed

Re snob factor of a BMW, many of the luxury pickup trucks "good old boys" drive cost more than a 325i, and some more than a 330i. A GMC Sierra 1500 4x4 Extended Cab Denali pickup truck has a MSRP of $45,070. Heck, that's more than a **530i** Of course the GMC can haul lots of fertilizer and go off road, so maybe it's worth the higher price :)
    Gosh you'd think that in all I've read about this car and the fact that I've been trying to test drive the manual that I would have come across the 6 speed as now standard on the 330i. man I feel like a dork now. :(

That's great news though as that 6 speed and the new front were calling to me on the performance package. guess that's not needed now. :)
    bmw323is nailed a small chink to CPO cars... equipment levels. If you are gonna buy a highly optioned car (like most) then a CPO could be a great deal. However, folks that prefer a lightly optioned car (like me and bmw323is) don't get nearly as good a bargain. A 04 330Ci, sport, 6-speed (and nothing else) stickers at about $37,500 and can probably be purchased for around $36,000. By comparison, I found that 2-3 year-old 330Ci were generally in the $34 to $36,000 range. Sure, you get all that extra stuff, but if you don't want it, I think you're better off getting a brand-new car that someone else hasn't gotten the opportunity to screw up yet.
    I'm in the same boat sorta too. I want the sports package, xenons, moonroof and park distance control would be nice. I don't really desire the premium package's other junk...auto lights, washers, mirrors, etc.

A local dealer has an Orient Blue 2001 330i CPO with premium and manual for 31k and 18k miles on it. Figure you should be able to knock another 1-2k off that price. Nice enough car. Edmunds claims that's a good 2k under TMV for a CPO. As does KBB.
    brave1heart... You wrote, "An E46 M3 owner that I talked to at the autoX said he bought his car CPO with ~ 18K miles on it. A couple of months later the clutch had to be replaced and BMW NA refused to pay for it claiming that it was wear and tear."

What is the issue? At 18,000 miles this person's car likely was under both full factory maintenance and bumper-to-bumper warranty. The CPO portion doesn't kick in until AFTER 4/50 original b-to-b has expired.

I don't blame BMW for being cautious and suspicious when it comes to cars like M3 and M5. Many are abused. Some people just don't know how to drive a manual properly. They show off.

I'm also assuming this M3 was not SMG. If it was SMG, the engine & transmission electronics should prevent things like over-revving.

Did your friend seek an independent evaluation? File something with state AG or seek arbitration?
    white6... Have you checked out BMW NA's CPO locator? If you are patient and willing to go some distance, you'd be surprised what you might get that meets your option desires. I went 600 miles one way to get the CPO 540i6 I wanted (e.g., I wanted rear airbags and split-fold rear seat). Plus you should check out the ads in Roundel (BMW CCA), Bimmer, etc. CPO cars listed there as well.
    Something else to consider -

http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/showthread.php?s=98e5462788c56a9- - - 2f97a9f392ac14374&threadid=30050

"Observations
    The 330i has an awesome engine. It is significantly more “ballsy” than the 325’s and transforms the overall nature of the car. I really liked the extra balls of the engine. However, I must add that the 325 engine revs faster and is slightly smoother."
    It was a manual and no, he did not seek independent evaluation.
    brave1heart... Was it still under full factory 4/50 bumper-to-bumper warranty? And still under full maintenance?
    A local BMW dealer is offering 3k off all their 3 series cars. They had a really sweet 330i with the Performance Package (and everything else) for 39k (msrp of over 42k). If I wanted the perf and leather it'd be a sweet deal. unfortunately, they didn't have any normal 330i manuals on the lot and they wouldn't offer me the same deal if they traded for a car from another dealer. bummer.
    I don't have all the details but the car had only 18K miles on it when he bought it and he had to replace the clutch just a few months later... He has 29K miles on it now so I am guessing that it is still under full factory 4/50 bumper-to-bumper warranty and and still under full maintenance?.
    brave1heart... Then CPO warranty wasn't an issue. This is a regular warranty issue.
  • nyccarguynyccarguy Member Posts: 16,418
    After reading your post, I can definitely tell that you're leaning towards the 330i w/ manual tranny.

The cons of the BMW you mentioned just don't add up to nearly what the pros of this car are.

Like many have said, who cares what everybody else thinks. You're buying a BMW (maybe) because like you said you're a car guy. When you're ripping up that #5 Freeway at triple digit speeds on Sunday mornings, you definitely won't care what others think.

BMWs are ubiquitous in San Diego. I'll give you that one. According to Automobile or Autoweek (I think), the BMW 3 series is the 9th best selling car in the entire state of California. The G35 is the flavor of the month. As many of them as I see here in NYC, they're still awesome and I still can't wait to get my hands on one. By the time I'm ready, the new 3 series will be out a year or 2 with all the bugs worked out:)

While poking around a local dealer's lot, I saw 2 '04 3 coupes that were Black w/ the Natural Brown Interior. The color contrast was nice. It is definitely not a color combo you see every day.

2001 Prelude Type SH, 2022 Highlander XLE AWD, 2022 Wrangler Sahara 4Xe, 2023 Toyota Tacoma SR 4WD

What do you guys know about multiple security deposits? A dealer in LA called me last night and started babbling about them. Sounded too good to be true but on Bimmerfest.org people seem to think highly of them too.

Thoughts?

Also, anyone know the current BMW lease rate for a 330i?
    Leaving multiple security deposits on a BMWFS lease lowers the interest rate (money factor) you're paying and will ultimately lower your lease payment. I believe you can leave up to 9 security deposits. I'm pretty sure at the end of the lease you get your money back.

2001 Prelude Type SH, 2022 Highlander XLE AWD, 2022 Wrangler Sahara 4Xe, 2023 Toyota Tacoma SR 4WD

Yeah, I've read through quite a bit on bimmerfest.org since last night. Seems that the current MF on a 330i lease is 0.0012 but with 10 MSDs on the car (maximum outside NY) you get the rate down to 0.0002 - or an apr of 0.48%. That's crazy low! and yes, you get your MSDs back at the end or if the car is destroyed or something.

I've done up the math for a 43k msrp (40 sale price) 2003 330i with ZHP, Xenon, Leather and moonroof. blueguydotcom "leasing a 330i using multiple security deposits" May 26, 2003 9:48ammake=BMW&model=3%20Series&ed_makeindex=.ef16218

Seems almost too good to be true. 16k to drive a 330i ZHP for 3 years? Gonna swing by the dealer at 10 this morning to try out that silver gray 03 ZHP. :)
    "While poking around a local dealer's lot, I saw 2 '04 3 coupes that were Black w/ the Natural Brown Interior. The color contrast was nice. It is definitely not a color combo you see every day."
    I changed my order from black/black to the new Med Silver with Nat Brown. Love the nat brown interior and I think I'll have a really "special" car! I must admit some thoughts to the black/nat brown combo, though. In the end, I already have a black Olds Intrigue (wife's car) and black Dodge Dakota (utility vehicle), so another black car just didn't seem right. BTW, Owners Circle shows it "scheduled for production" on June 6.
  • shiposhipo Member Posts: 9,148
    For those who are considering a new (at least new for you) BMW, and are concerned about the "Rough Ride" if you opt for the Sport Package, maybe I can help you off/over the fence.

For the last week my soon to be 70 year old Mother-In-Law (we call her Muzzy; don't ask) has been with us so she can do "Kid Duty" while I am across the pond in London and Paris for the next week or so. Needless to say, given that she lives in Dallas, I have had to show her around to the various points that she will have to navigate to by herself during my absence. As a result, she has spent a fair amount of time behind the wheel in my 530i 5-Speed, PP, SP (yes, like her daughter Mrs. Shipo, Muzzy Loves driving cars with three pedals, go figure). What I find entertaining is her constant praise for how wonderful my 5er is to drive, and how good it looks, inside and out (she is an interior designer by trade), however, her most frequent comment is how smooth and supple the ride is. She has commented several times on how the ride feels smoother than her (former) employers' S-Class MB, which didn't handle as well either for that matter. To top it off, Muzzy (at a whopping 5'4" and 95 pounds) has absolutely no meat on her bones to absorb any undue/abrupt motions to her backside, so I guess she should know.

In the final analysis, a 5-Series (or a 3-Series for that matter) with the SP does in fact firm up the ride a little when compared to the non SP equipped cars (in exchange for a considerable bump in the cars' handling abilities), however, that does not mean that you are going to lose the fillings from you teeth every time you drive over a rough road.

Best Regards,
    Shipo
    Shipo, I fully agree with the sport package recomendation. It is the only "must have" option for me on a BMW. While the car does have a sporty ride, it's never punishing (unless you are used to big ol' Caddy's or Lincoln's that float on the road). That is amazing that a 70 year old can/will drive a stick shift!

Also, does anyone know if the current 6 speed 330 (non-perfomance package)uses the same gear ratio's as the 5 speed for 1-5 and just has a 6th overdrive gear? Or are all of the gear ratio's different?
    The following is a repost of my post on the subject from 18-Mar-2003. I should mention that while this is true for the 5 and 6-Speed 330i, the final drive ratio for the 330i with the Performance Package is a little shorter at 3.07.

Both cars have a 2.93 final drive ratio and the forward gears are as follows:

-----6-Speed---5-Speed
    1st----4.35------4.21
    2nd----2.50------2.49
    3rd----1.66------1.66
    4th----1.23------1.24
    5th----1.00------1.00
    6th----0.85------N/A

All in all, I am guessing that the 330i 6-Speed will be a hair faster than the 5-Speed model off the line. In the mid-range, there would be virtually no difference between the cars, and oddly enough, the EPA gives them both the exact same mileage ratings of 21/30 city/highway.

Given the wonderfully broad torque curve of the 3.0 liter BMW engine, I doubt that the new tranny will have any impact on how the car will perform under most circumstances. So, why the 6-Speed? Can you say G35? ;-)

Best Regards,
    Shipo
    Sometimes perception is reality, other times reality is perception. :)
    I hear you. Do I want the new 6-Speed in my 530i, even though it will make virtually no difference in how the car performs? Yes! Why? I dunno. ;-)

Best Regards,
    Shipo
    The psychology of the 6-speed is explainable thru the mouths of Spinal Tap.

Once you drive 6-speed you won't want to go back. I have a 6-speed (540i6) and a 5-speed (a work car). Every time I drive the 5-speed I'm always trying to put it into 6th. And when I can't, I wish I could. For no good reason other than to do it.

And don't forget about the war in automatic transmissions. BMW, Jag, and some others go to 6-speed ATs. MB readying its 7-speed AT. Others on the CVT bandwagon. Where will it all end?
    Thank you, I feel better, I forgot about eleven. ;-)

I felt the same way when I bumped my 1970 Challenger from a 318 3-Speed to a 340 4-Speed, and then drove my friends 318 3-Speed Barracuda. I again felt the same way when I bought my 1979 Scirocco and would then give my Challenger its occasional workout. ;-)

Best Regards,
    Shipo
    I joined BMWCCA tonight. I can't wait to get my hands on my first issue of roundel. The $500 discount on my first 3 series (still a few years away) will no doubt be a great bonus.

Has anybody seen the Mystic Blue Metallic on a 3er? Is it that much different from the Orient Blue Metallic?

Today, I picked up a 2003 Silver Gray 330i with the Performance Package (ZHP), Leather, Xenons and Moonroof. I've already put close to 200 miles on the car and I was the first one to drive it. I've been to the beach, hit the mountains in Julian and buzzed La Jolla already. I've never been more enamored with a car. I command, it responds. Totally sublime.

The salesman claimed the car doesn't need to be babied and that I should drive it as I normally would. Uh, I don't think he realizes how I normally drive because it's akin to as if I stole the car. I'm gonna take it easy, regardless of his suggestion...

Some pics:
    http://www.blue-guy.com/images/Direct_Front.jpg
    http://www.blue-guy.com/images/Front_Left.jpg
    http://www.blue-guy.com/images/Rear_Left2.jpg
    http://www.blue-guy.com/images/Side.jpg
    http://www.blue-guy.com/images/Front_Right.jpg
  • ballfire8888ballfire8888 Member Posts: 131
    Congratzzz ... I so badly need a 330i!!! Are dealers offering much discount on MSRP? Did you buy or lease? How did you rationalize purchase now ignoring redesign for MY05?