Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

BMW 3-Series 2005 and earlier

Comments

• steve1526steve1526 Member Posts: 22
    Any opinions from integrated telephone owners as to it's quality and ease of use given the high price? Any input from owner/users would be appreciated.
  • bavarianbavarian Member Posts: 63
    There is a good article on BMW in the current issue of Barrons, the financial newspaper. "BMW the Little company That Could" is the headline on the front page and three pages are given over to talking about the company's finances and possible future. There are hints at cars being designed for release within the next 5 years including the return of the 6 series (2002/3) and 8 series(2004)
    There is talk of a small BMW starting at $18,000 also in 2004.
    Interesting article.You can read it at Barrons.com
    Meantime I had my young nipper, the Fern Green Hornet out in the backroads of Michigan where the snow is at the side of the road where it always belonged. No traffic so 70mph was the order of the day and some brand new tarmac made me a happy camper as the car showed me his nifty moves.
    It was like a fairground ride.
    Hilly, twisty country roads+ 3 series= fun!
    Lots of good reviews from owners on Epinions.com btw though you have to read the inevitable cons such as "shortage of back seat room" (buy a Lincoln!) and "pricey". Shame on BMW for making wads of cash! If it were my company I would sell the cars at cost and pass the savings to YOU the consumer. Is profit a dirty word? Shouldn't excellence have a price? or should it cost the same as "mediocre" and "serviceable"?
    Rhetorical question! Hail capitalism and supply and demand and enough of the nit-picking,say I.
    The writer, Jay Palmer, in the Barron's piece refers to BMW cars as "Beemers"- he will be publicly stoned on Tuesday (weather permitting)
  • beetlebug62beetlebug62 Member Posts: 72
    <<bavarian - 06:39pm Jan 21, 2001 PST (#554 of 554)

Good article on BMW
    There is a good article on BMW in the current issue of Barrons, the financial newspaper. "BMW the Little company That Could" is the headline on the front page and three pages are given over to talking about the company's finances and possible future. There are hints at cars being designed for release within the next 5 years including the return of the 6 series (2002/3) and 8 series(2004)
    There is talk of a small BMW starting at $18,000 also in 2004.
    Interesting article.You can read it at Barrons.com>>

...when the automotive press was speculating on who was going to snap up BMW and Honda, as the big automakers were getting bigger and the small independents were selling. Since then, the auto market has softened, and the big automakers have taken some body blows, like Daimler with its losses at Chrysler and GM with the shuttering of Olds. Also, BMW was looking shaky last year, as it was in the process of shedding its English Patient, Rover. Now, BMW is looking good. How things change.

Still, it never does one good to gloat too much, as BMW still has lots of challenges before it. It has the Mini launch, and new models, as well as a relaunched Rolls in a few years. I believe the BMW ceo mentioned doubling sales in a few years. Very aggressive, and the trick will be to not fall into the same traps that have plagued Daimler and others.
  • jitujijituji Member Posts: 3
    I didn't have time to read through the entire list of postings...I'm in the market to buy a car in about 6-9 months and I'm wondering what the general consensus about the 01 330 xi vs. 01 (or 02) Audi S4 is. Both are excellent cars, but I haven't test driven either yet. Especially with the redesign of the 02 S4 with the larger back seat, I'm wondering if it will be a better deal.
  • rascal8rascal8 Member Posts: 54
    bavarian - Can we stone him now ? Some things are indefensible and will NOT go unpunished !
  • kkramer25kkramer25 Member Posts: 6
    drove one this weekend. can you get the 330ISP wheels on this model? They look so much better. Was going to try to get one for $33K. Dealer gave ballpark figure of $36K. I calculate invoice to be 31,460. Anyone have dealer experience in TX?
  • jager31jager31 Member Posts: 6
    I love this forum
    I'm about to get a 325 sportwagon, man, sp, but I'm hanging on the PP. Call me crazy but I want my Fr & Rr maplights. The BMW brochure and my dealer say that you have to get the PP which includes the "upgraded interior lighting" to get the Maplights. However, I just saw a 2001 325 sedan that didn't have the PP(no sunroof,climate or P seats), and it HAD maplights. Does anyone have a 2001 325 sedan or Wagon w/o the PP?? If so Do you have Maplights??? Some of you may think I'm being picky, but I really don't want the sunroof or the climate, but I want my maplights. Thanks
    jager 31- I have a 2001 325i without PP. The car came with maplights. Premium Package had features I didn't need (cruise control/power seats/controls on the steering wheel)but I treated myself to Myrtle Wood and the Moonroof which works flawlessly and even gets used in the winter (today in fact).When the warm weather comes you may wish you had that moonroof....
    The only thing I added at the dealership was an armrest which cost $260 installed.
  • panamaltd2panamaltd2 Member Posts: 162
    Hi I am going to be in the market for a new car in about 2 years and I really like the look of the 3-series. I am 17 years old and currently drive a 2000 Mazda Protege which I love but I seem to have a calling to BMWs. I was wondering if any of you could tell me how much like a used 1999 323i will be in like a year and a half. I really need the 7-spoke wheels and I don't know if that is a part of the sport package or something. If you could give me a little information and that stuff and were I might find some used 1999 3-series for a good price, thanks a lot, Sam
  • laxmanglaxmang Member Posts: 3
    Hi,

After lot of sleepless nights, I have decided to go with 325xi being in Pittsburgh. The only question I am still worried about it, is whether I should go for navigation system or not. I am hoping ,anybody having 325 with nevagation system can provide me with some guidance. I am being fan of navigation system. But since I need to get premium package (which otherwise I may not) in order to get navigation that about 1800 + 3500, I am wondering whether it is worth.

Also if I get the navigation system what happens to AM/FM/CD options. It says both can not be available simultaneously in the dashboard. So where will my audio system be ?.

thanks,

LAxman
  • jager31jager31 Member Posts: 6
    <<560 of 562 Maplights in 325i by bavarian Jan 22, 2001 (06:48 pm>>

Thanks for the info on your maplights. I don't know if it was a last minute change or what, but even though the 325 brochure says you have to get the PP to get the maplights, it seems it is a standard item now. Since I'm getting the wagon I want to keep the weight down(in the interests of going as fast as I can), but the PP adds alot of goodies that make life easier. So it's a tough choice.

<<562 of 562 Nevigation Option by laxmang Jan 23, 2001 (11:37 am) >>

I

In case you didn't know in the long term test section of Edmunds they have a new 328 w/the navigation system in it. There is quite a bit of discussion in the monthly reports on the Nav Sys. Overall some people liked it and some didn't. It also needed to be repaired, and limits you to the cassete deck/radio up front and the CD changer in the back. Like everything it's a personal choice. Although it's hightech and all, I prefer to let my wife navigate and have my CD player up front.

http://www.edmunds.com/roadtests/longtermroadtests/1999/bmw/3series/44466/

• gio100gio100 Member Posts: 6
    What can you tell me about lo jack. Does it include alarm system and remote starter?
    Is it a good choice to make?

Thanks guys.
  • presboogiepresboogie Member Posts: 4
    Hello all,

I'm thinking about buying a new 2001 330i. However, I keep hearing "nightmare" stories about BMW's breaking down and being extremely expenisve to repair. I've heard the spark plug wires cost $300, for example. And I've also heard about fairly new BMW's breaking down suddenly.

I expect a BMW to be more expensive to repair than an American make, but it should be reasonable. I also think a car should not need any major repairs for at least 100k miles.

I'd love to get some feedback from current and former BMW owners.

Thanks,
    Bill
  • twoof1twoof1 Member Posts: 308
    The repair issue is a myth from long ago. ALL new BMW's include FULL maintenance for 3 years or 36,000 miles this covers everything from oil changes to wiper blades (no tires or brakes). Depending on your dealer, most even offer loaner cars while yours is being serviced. After the warranty period, some of the service can be more expensive than say a Honda or Toyota, but it is definitely on a par with other European cars.
  • rascal8rascal8 Member Posts: 54
    I owned a 318ti in 1995 and sold it in 1997. It did not give me any problems. I am about ready to order a 325ci. My wife and I have always purchased Japanese cars (Honda and Toyota) with the exception of the aforementioned BMW. I am VERY quality and reliability concious. So, I would not be ordering a BMW if I thought it was going to be a nightmare. What I do think is that BMW makes very high quality cars; however, I do not expect them to be at Honda or Toyota standards as far as reliability. People buy Hondas and Toys primarily for boring reliablity transportation. BMW drivers, with the exception of the idiots buying them for "status" reasons are more concerned about performance. My own research indicates BMW's are more "complicated" cars and are more likely to provide an errant check engine light or some niggling complaints about a squeak here and there. As far as leaving you stranded - very unlikely.
    My advice: individual opinions are VERY subjective. Rely on real data. Consumer Reports (the most anal of car magazines) gives the 3-series very high reliability marks. The current BMW's are MUCH more reliable then in the past. So, if Joe Blow had a nightmare 1990 BMW...you are going to get some bad information. I know someone who had a hightmare Toyota Corolla - so what.
    As far as repair costs I understand BMW's cost about the same as other luxury brands (Lexus, Audit, ect). But, this is just what I've heard.
    Enough rambling. Good luck on your purchase.
  • presboogiepresboogie Member Posts: 4
    Hello all,

I'm thinking about buying a new 2001 330i. However, I keep hearing "nightmare" stories about BMW's breaking down and being extremely expenisve to repair. I've heard the spark plug wires cost $300, for example. And I've also heard about fairly new BMW's breaking down suddenly.

I expect a BMW to be more expensive to repair than an American make, but it should be reasonable. I also think a car should not need any major repairs for at least 100k miles.

I'd love to get some feedback from current and former BMW owners.

Thanks,
    Bill
  • ajvdhajvdh Member Posts: 223
    If you pay anything for spark plug wires you're getting ripped off. On account that all 3 series since at least 1992 have direct coil-on-plug ignition, and hence, no wires.

I'd guess that repair costs on a Bimmer will be in the same ball park as a comparable domestic or Japanese car. "Comparable" here meaning "of the same cost and complexity". A Lexus ES or Lincoln LS will cost more to fix than a Toyota Corolla or Ford Focus. Statistically, I'd expect slightly more frequent repairs on the Bimmer than the Japanese cars, but my personal experience hasn't borne that out - the Bimmer's been better than my last two Japanese cars, and I drive it much harder.

A couple of examples from my experience: The water pump for my M3 cost a bit more than the one for the Maxima, but labor was less (actually, I did the job on the Bimmer 'cause it was so easy). I had the fuel injectors replaced in the Maxima, and just for grins checked into what the same job would cost on the Bimmer. Parts cost was within $20, but the labor on the Max was more than double that on the Bimmer (a brief peak under the hood will reveal why).
  • dantlodantlo Member Posts: 106
    I just picked up my 2001 325i sport pkg with moonroof and cd player. yes it does already have maplights. This is my 4th BMW, great cars!!
  • footprintsfootprints Member Posts: 28
    Just received a call from my sales rep. stating that the 325i: orient blue, sand leatherette, 5spd, PP, is in route (on the ship) and designated to be on the jersey port by the 30th. My previous calls from him when the frame (vin # provided) or that it was completed did not exhume any excitement. I am certain that I will not call the 325i “my 325i” until I drive it out with the full assurance that it is mine. When it is visually it in front of me and when I have the “New BMW” smell is when I will most defiantly begin to over express the sense of WOW!!!!!! Soon to follow with blubbering disbelief!!
  • killerkkillerk Member Posts: 55
    Hi, guys. I'm reaching 36,000 miles on my 2000 323i. Is there some sort of checkup I could do before the warranty expires? Thankx.
  • clementimeclementime Member Posts: 3
    i have a 323i 2000 model...

2 months ago, i had a race with my friend's car, a mazda 240 94 or 95 model. i was making a 35 to 40 degree turning at BQE brooklyn, NY in 100 mph more... the car so so stable and stick to the ground.... a great turn... what a great car...

shouldn't complaint and ask for more.... : )

by the way, i won the race by 4 car distance after i was in 85 - 90 mph.
  • smptwinssmptwins Member Posts: 1
    I have a few questions regarding a used 1996 382i sedan and wondering if this car is worth buying. Since this is a rear wheel drive, I am wondering how will this car drive in winter in snow conditions. I have never driven rear wheel drive. Car looks in excellent conditions with fully loaded (options: sport pkg, premium wheels, AT, Leather w/heated seats etc) and owner is asking for $23500. Is this worth the price. Any information on this model car will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
  • skippy14skippy14 Member Posts: 1
    Hi, folks, I just bought a brand new BMW325i 5 speed on December 29, 2000. I really liked my car. However, today when I drove it on the high way, my car suddenly had a serious problem. At that time, I shifted the gear from Gear 4 to Gear 5 (the highest speed), but I found the car didn't have much power (even though I press the gas pedal very hard). It seemed that speed 1-4 (gear1 to gear 4) were fine. Only speed five was not powerful enough (but I can still drove on Speed five). I remember I used to press the gas pedal slightly at speed five, the car would be very powerful and fast, but today it was a big difference. I wanted to talk to the dealer tomorrow, but I don't know what will happen. I just bought this car for less than one month, then I began to have such a big problem. This really drove me crazy. Will the dealer just repair this for me? Or will the dealer give me some compensation? Did anyone have the similar experience? What should I do? Thank you very much.
  • kelfkelf Member Posts: 83
    Has anyone found any dealer anyplace in the US who will do very attractive prices based on their true invoice price for any of the new BMWs?????
    direct: kelfg@aol.com
  • 44rayn44rayn Member Posts: 2
    [This is news posted on www.bimmer.org by an unconfirmed bmw manager, Jon Shafer. Please confirm.]

Here is the official Product Planning Dealer Bulletin quote,

"The new 3 Series has represented value since it's introduction in 1998. In MY2001, BMW continued to improve the 3 Series with the introduction of the new more powerful M54 engines, new packages, and additional safety features.

However, BMW's key competitors have launched and will launch new products that are increasingly competitive. The all-new Mercedes C-Class, Lexus IS300 and Volvo S60 launched last year and the all-new Audi A4 and Jaguar X-type will launch this summer.

To maintain the competiveness of the 3 series, BMW NA will improve the value position by increasing the amount of standard equipment beginning March production"

"To maintain the competitiveness of the 3-Series, ..." Effective March Production fwd.

Now "std." equipment!!:

325i and 325iT:
    > Foglights
    > Cruise Control
    > Automatic Climate Control

325Ci and 325Cic:
    > Automatic Climate Control

330i:
    > Power Seats
    > HK
    > Sport Suspension

330Ci and 330Cic:
    > HK

NO increase in base MSRP...
    :* 325i sedan & wagon: PP now $2,700.00
    : (was $3,500)

: - Sport pkg. now $1,400.00

:* 325Cic PP now $1,400.00 (was $1,900.00)

:* 330i sedans: PP now $2,900.00 (was $3,850.00)

Color Changes:
    > Gray Green replaces Sea Green on Converts, added to coupes
    > Oxford Green replaces Fern Green
    > Black Sapphire now available for all
    > Orient Blue now available for coupes
    > Topaz Blue now avail convert, sedan, wagons
    > Gray leather now avail w/Bright Red all models
    > Black leather/l'ette now avail w/Gray Green (coupes)
    It is confirmed. Mr Shafer is the Sales Manager for Cutter BMW in Santa Barbara, CA & he knows his stuff. He would not post official BMW news without it being true. Note that these changes are effective starting with March production.
    BMW rarely broke down like had mentioned, Bill. I owned several cars before like Lexus and Acura. those gave me more problems. I got my bimmer last year in May and i hasn't given me any problem at all. It's realiable.

In fact my the other car, Benz CLK 55 AMG, has been sent to the dealership for repair. ( an unknown problem for me ) it just stopped and all the warnning like appears on the screen. So, what do think about this?

If you got a new bimmer that broke down suddenly, no worry, call the 1-800 # and people will come an get you in no later than 45 mins. ( i called once when my tired weared out ). So no worry.

afterall, it depends on whether you are lucky or not to get a trouble free car.
  • stokdgsstokdgs Member Posts: 65
    Footprints, Congratulations - its almost here !! I hope all goes well for you, you are going to be so so happy with the car !!

Skippy14 - I too own a 2001 325I, 5 Speed, and I know it has awesome power anywhere from 50mph on up in 5th gear, easily.. Are you using premium 91 Octane gasoline?? Is your oil level up to the line?? Either of these conditions not being met could definitely affect the performance of your car.. If gas is not highest grade, computer will turn down the timing functions, and probably other things to avoid damaging engine, thus limiting the amount of power available to you, and if you dont have good clean oil in the car at the proper amount, the oil pressure needed to activate the double vanos variable valve timing wont be enough to make this also turn on, and increase the amount of power available to you.
    If these conditions have been checked to be ok and you still experience the lack of power, you need to go into the dealer, have them drive the car with you, and let them look at your computer, at least. Good luck, this is not a condition that is impossible to correct.
    DanF
  • banjoparibanjopari Member Posts: 8
  • banjoparibanjopari Member Posts: 8
    I've always wanted a Beemer for their suspension and drive and I finally saved up enough money the past three years to buy a new one two months ago. A '01 330 sedan. Well, I was incredibly excited and drove the car everywhere showing my friends and family. Guess what? The damn thing's transmission (parts of it anyways) fell out of my car while I was on the 405 freeway here in Los Angeles and almost caused an accident. How is this possible???? This is a brand new car!!! I'm now in the process of suing BMW to get my money back. After something like this where I almost lose my life, I just can't look at a BMW again. What pieces of junk! I guess BMW's high sales record last year has really upped the overtime in Germany and their beer drinking German workers are getting tired and bored. I've always heard about the reliability problems of BMW but I never believed it until now. I'd rather drive a Lexus any day. Reliability is really, really important to me now. The Germans have a long way to go to meet Asian manufacturers. I wish we could've bombed those krauts more during the war. Damn, I hate BMW. And they're gonna charge me for the repairs. Can you believe that?????? DON'T BUY BEEMERS...TRUST ME, I KNOW
  • 4426444264 Member Posts: 67
    I find your story very hard to believe, care to tell us which dealership you are getting your car fixed?

If they're blaming you for the repair and you're suing BMW, you must know which part of the transmission fell off.
  • fjm1fjm1 Member Posts: 137
    parts just fall off and almost cause an accident?

Uhm yeah whatever. ;-(

Had a chevette that threw a rod once but have only seen a tranny grenade in the way you describe once, at Englishtown dragstrip.

Banjo, I fail to see the humor in your slurs against Germans. I am a GI stationed in Germany and also dislike Germans, but to make a statement like that is beyond bad taste.
  • tchewtchew Member Posts: 1
    Any recommendations on which BMW dealer / salesperson in Seattle area to work with to buy a new 325xi?
    Troll!!
  • lkimuralkimura Member Posts: 2
    I just bought a 2001 325i a few weeks ago. I'm having a problem with a vague clutch. It is very difficult to know when the clutch is engaging and I often stall the engine, particularly in traffic. It is also very difficult to shift gears smoothly. Does anyone know whats going on??? P.S. I've been driving manual shift cars for over 35 years so I'm not a novice.
  • dsabedradsabedra Member Posts: 7
    I will begin shopping soon for a 325i and wondering if there is an advantage to driving a 5 speed besides a lower price? I have driven a stick since I have been driving, and just wondering how reliable is a BMW clutch?

Also I am looking for a 325i with leatherette and the Sport P. I want to pay under 30k for this is this something that is real? If so what is the best tactic to proceed? I love the look of this 3 series and want to get one so I would appreciate any info to help make me believe that this is a solid purchase. Please email response to djjunior@gte.net or post a message here. Thanks fellas.
    BEEMERS are motorcyles, BIMMERS are the cars.
    Thanks for your otherwise informative post which I have filed under "F" for Fruitcake.
  • sybelesybele Member Posts: 42
    Hi folks. Would really appreciate if someone could answer the following questions:

1. Any problems installing an infant car seat?
    2. Is the upgraded stereo a most? How bad is the base CD/AM/FM?
    3. Difference in G/M between 325 AWD and RWD?
    4. Is the extended warranty worth buying?
    5. Minimum over invoice price I should expect?

By the way, I think I read a post were somebody bought a 325xi for less than 30k. Can you please post the options you got for your car?
    Larry, I too, own a new '01 325I with a 5 speed, and compared to my Acura Integra GS, yes, it is different. Of course the Acura has cable actuated clutch, that is adjustable, and I find that kind of arrangement, much easier to use too. I can actually feel the clutch engage, and since I control the engagement point, its very easy and predictable.

BMW, on the other hand has a hydraulically actuated clutch, that they tell me, is not adjustable, and it also engages higher in the pedal travel than Im used to, and it took a few tries to get that down. I dont have a problem with it now, I have also heard that BMW also puts a switch in the clutch engagement, to help "smooth" out the engagement. Some people are taking this switch out and finding this helps one to "feel" the beginning of the engagement better, with no adverse effects to the car.

Im going to have to live with the way it works, but Im definitely going to get a UUC Motorwerks short shifter, as I find the long throw, kind of vague feel, not exactly condusive to making full throttle power shifts.. : - ) One thing that you will be able to do and will like, is engage in 1st, and actually idle down the road, as smooth as if you had an automatic, very nice in bumper to bumper traffic...

Larry, you will get better, unless you have some kind of mechanical problem, might not hurt to run it by the dealer, I did, and they said sorry, its the nature of the BMW. Think the way they must want us to drive the car is long, lazy, shifting, singing/yodeling, all the way, to 155mph ??
    : - ) : - ) : - ) : - ) : - ) : - ) : - ) I love this car !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dan
  • goody4goody4 Member Posts: 55
    I can answer nos. 2 and 5.
    The base stereo is mediocre, even with 10 speakers. The Harman Kardon upgrade is worthwhile, but no one will mistake it for an after market system. The in-dash CD player is a separate option.
    I think you meant to say, What's the MAXIMUM amount I should pay over invoice?" $1500 is a fair deal. Others say $2000 over is a decent price, but I guess it depends where you live. I paid $1500 over invoice, and felt it was an OK deal, certainly not a good deal.
    BMW is offering 5.9% financing for a short while, so take advantage of this if you have good credit.
  • sybelesybele Member Posts: 42
    Hi goody4

Thank you for your prompt answer. YES, I MEANT MAXIMUM OVER INVOICE. I guess I should stop typing after 3:00 AM.
  • hzhaohzhao Member Posts: 28
    Could any one post some detail about this offer from BMW. I am in the market for a 330xi, any advise will be greatly appreciated.
  • millerro3millerro3 Member Posts: 136
    5.9% up to 60 months, that's about the long and short of it
  • lokkilokki Member Posts: 1,200
    He claims that he owns a Daewoo Lanos over in the "Daewoo Lanos - Don't believe Edmunds" topic.
    (Post 189, 26 January 2001)

In fact, given his post there, I would suggest that he is unlikely to own a BMW,

"...[A]nd people with REAL money don't drive Beemers...read the "millionaire next door" book...people with money have it bc they don't waste it on dumb things like cars...cars are meant to be transportation, not status...for status, I'll leave that to a big home, big investments and such...read MARCUSE, who argued that materialist obsession is the deathknell of modern civ. He's right and DAewoo is here to help us be more responsible. "

He is merely flame-baiting BMW owners, and I would suggest that you (and ideally the hosts) react accordingly.
  • footprintsfootprints Member Posts: 28
    It was stated on message #471 that there was software for the palm pilot. I am not leasing but I was wondering if there was software that would help calculate the interest rate when choosing to finance the vehicle.
  • mike_542mike_542 Member Posts: 128
    Hmm...you must be an anti-bimmer person. Bimmers are very reliable!
  • kkramer25kkramer25 Member Posts: 6
    in the showroom in houston, they have a 325i with a 4K wheel and tire package. anyone know what invoice price is for this? i don't like the wheels that come with the SP and want the look of the 330. or can i get the 330 wheels on a 325?
    well, it's really hard to believe that your 2001 bimmer's transmission fall out like that.

did you recall that you hit any bum hard or hit anything under your car? if not, it almost impossible your situation would happen. Because you are talking about transmission and not other part of the car.

i have owned my bimmer 200o model bimmer for almost a year. it gives me a good and reliable feelings towards it. good power, good stability while making corner, good handling and so on.

by the way, i found out something really interesting regarding the gas which we use for the car. Last week, i took Sunoco Ultra 94 gas New jersey turnpike gas station. My bimmer is extra powerful than it use to be. may be the bimmer fans can check this out!
    Kevin, I have an '01 325I with SP, PP, etc, and know what youre saying about the wheels. Im learning to live with them too. The 330 wheels should fit but watch out that theyre different widths, believe theyre 8.5" in back and 7.5" in front, while the stock 7 spoke SP wheels are 8.0" all around. See if the dealer will give you the catalog on all their wheels, I have one but its at home now,.. Go to BMWUSA and you can get the latest pricing... Chris, Bailey, am I right ??
    DanF
  • coucou Member Posts: 3
    In reference to message 577 - New Pricing and Standard Features for 3/1/01 on cars.
    When will dealers take orders reflecting the new pricing? Does this mean the car needs to be ordered in March to be considered March production? This can be a nice savings. Thanks for your input.