Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2013 and Earlier - Toyota Sienna Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• beernutbeernut Member Posts: 329
    28 miles on it so far, and I love it! Let's hope I can still say that after 100,000 more.

2006 LE7, Package 3 with mats, sill protectors and locking lug-nutz for $24k flat (+TT&L).

I think I got great deal.
  • pamela4pamela4 Member Posts: 1
    That does seem like a great deal! Where are you located? I am trying to work a deal in the northeast with AWD version!

Thanks,
    Pam
    Northern Virginia. The dealer I bought from is Miller Toyota, Manassas, Virginia. millertoyota.com.

Also check the inventories at fitzmall.com (Maryland) and ourismantoyota.com (Virginia). Miller will deal. Ourisman may not. They like to cry about how you are taking food out of their children's mouths.
  • jamesdujamesdu Member Posts: 6
    looking for sienna LE with either #2 or #4

called all the dealers within 100 miles, the best I can get on #2 is $24400 with 0% finance

#4 is $25700 with 0% finance

really don't know what to do? is these prices a go? I like the 0 finance, but not sure about the price...

Any advice will be appreciated.

James
  • followyourblisfollowyourblis Member Posts: 23
    I believe there is a choice between $750-$1000 rebate (depending on region) and 0% financing. So that's a relatively good deal. I wasn't even able to find an LE with package #4.
  • pete_rocpete_roc Member Posts: 11
    Is the 0% financing region dependent? I viewed the finance tab for my region (So. California) but no mention of any financing.

Pete
  • gf2020gf2020 Member Posts: 49
    I just started looking in to pricing for the LE AWD with Package #2. MSRP is $30,540, invoice is $27,440, less the $1000 rebate.

I have received one quote so far for $25,900. Can I do better?

Thanks!
  • ramohioramohio Member Posts: 15
    $25900 is great, over $500 below invoice...Can the price get much better? Maybe ask for free oil changes...
  • jbrscotjbrscot Member Posts: 5
    Which dealer was this from? I am looking for the same model/package. I was quoted $28900 from Boch Toyota South. They didn't really seem like they wanted to sell it. MSRP was $30754, their invoice was $27975... I offered $500 below invoice with the 0% financing.
  • gsjivgsjiv Member Posts: 18
    Had a great experience (after several horrible ATL dealers) at Toyota Mall of GA - got an XLE with package 2, leather, mats, toyoguard for $29,500 before t,t et al - $32,160 final drive out

threw in cargo net and got the deal for care for $370 which sounded good - great dealer facility incoluding massages and cafe and playroom

sound pretty good - love the car
  • jgray3jgray3 Member Posts: 3
    Here's my quote on an 06 XLE Limited with option pkg 1...$33,122 +T/T/PF. OTD price in VA is 34516, this includes a 1K rebate and $900 dealer discount...how did I do...should I commit? Also would I be better off buying an after market DVD rather than spending the $1,500 for the factory unit?
  • gf2020gf2020 Member Posts: 49
    That was from Internet Sales at Boch in Norwood.
  • ajaybarveajaybarve Member Posts: 3
    I am trying to find an XLE with DVD & NAV and I am having such a hard time. I really dont want to buy an odyssey but I may have to. Every dealer in Dallas Fort Worth seems to have only XLE With DVD.
  • dmichdmich Member Posts: 11
    Has anyone heard what rebates or if any, Toyota will be offering after 7/5/06? I noticed that back east the rebates end 6/30/06 and out west they end 7/5/06. I'm in AZ.
    My dealer told me July rebates are a maybe. It will depend on inventory. He also said that IF they continue, they MAY go down to 750 or 500. I knew my purchase was within weeks, so I took the 1000.
  • vanshoppervanshopper Member Posts: 7
    If you're in the market for an LE in the DC area, check the internet pricing on the Miller Toyota (Manassas) website. They have two Package 3 vans (nautical blue and white) for 22,991+268 processing+TTL. This deal includes the $1000 rebate, but not the college rebate. Incredible!

Manassas is not particularly close to our house, and neither blue or white are in our top two color choices, so we took their web posting and did e-mail and face-to-face negotiations with several dealers closer to us. Here are the other offers we have: (1) exact price match; (2) 22,991+99 processing fee (max fee in MD); and (3) 23,200+289 processing at another VA dealer.

Good luck!
    By the way, prices listed above include freight.
  • jchan2jchan2 Member Posts: 4,956
    Pretty much the only way to get a XLE Pkg. 8 is to special order one. A dealer in my area had one at one point but it was sold within days.

Your other option is to look into a Limited Pkg. 2 or 3, but those are also quite hard to find.

Try looking in areas outside of your region.

Siennas with Navigation are a rare find...
  • jaychancejaychance Member Posts: 1
    Will you be kind enough to list the dealer's names if you already bought your Sienna?

Thanks!
    Sure, I was going to do this write-up anyway.

Koons Tysons Toyota: 23,200+289 processing
    Coleman Toyota: 22,991+99 processing
    Fitzgerald Toyota: 23,181+99 processing

Also, Springfield Toyota said they may be able to do $23,200, but they didn't give us a firm e-mail committment.

Koons believed the Miller quote (they must compete with Miller quite a bit), but Coleman and Fitzgerald were suspicious. Coleman checked the VIN to make sure that it hadn't been dropped off the truck or something, but they were satisfied that it was a good deal.

Coleman offered their deal on a specific in-stock vechicle in a color that we liked. However, if we had asked for a DX for our first choice color, it would have cost $500 more. Also, Coleman will not provide you with a written quote.

We went with Fitzgerald for the following reasons: more convenient location, more colors in stock, our perception that it would be a hassle-free experience (not totally the case). They weren't happy, but they matched it. They wouldn't do the 150% price guarantee because we only had an e-mail quote and website printout from Miller. In order to do the 150%, they require a buyer's order signed by a manager at the competing dealership. This RARELY happens (they admitted this), so just don't set yourself off for disappointment by expecting them to honor the 150% with an electronic quote.

There were also some dealerships that thought we were nuts. Just to be clear, the quote does not include the $400 college rebate (which some dealers will claim must be the case), and it does include the destination/freight charge.

Let me know if you need more info. These are definitely end of the month specials, but perhaps they'll be extended through the holiday??

Also, make sure you check the Toyota Camry boards for good info on Toyota extended warranty pricing. The prices quoted by Fitz and DarCars of Silver Spring were high.
    CarMax Laurel Toyota in Maryland has 2 XLEs with Navigation (package 8) in stock as of yesterday, if anybody was looking for one.
  • jpragasamjpragasam Member Posts: 9
    I just got my Sienna XLE with Package #6 from Sandy Springs Toyota of Atlanta. The deal was $29612 +++ which brought out the door price as $30386 after $1000 cash rebate. The invoice price for XLE with Package #6 is $31112 and the deal I got was $2500 below invoice ($1500 below invoice+ $1000 Cash Rebate). I believe the deal was great and was the best I could get after talking with several dealers in Atlanta and Birmingham. I live in Birmingham and the deal was done over the phone. I met the dealer only when I went to pick up my van. I would say it was very pleasent experience. If you think the deal was good and would like to get one with the same deal, let me know, I can refer you to the sales guy I dealt with. (I believe the cash rebate is not there anymore as as it was expired on 06/30)
  • colorado9colorado9 Member Posts: 1
    hello, i really need help. John Elway toyota gave me a quote for an 06 sienna, with package #4 salsa red 7 passenger for $26,596.
    I have a 99 camry with 55k miles and they said the lowest trade they will give is $5,675. That it too low but im not sure what to do. I dont know if that is a great price onthe 06 sienna or not.
    can someone help me out please?
    thanks a bunch!!!
  • dmichdmich Member Posts: 11
    I have been checking into the Sienna CE with package #1 (ag)and floor mats (cf). I have been getting prices from $24,000 to $25,500 (includes $750 rebate) out the door. I missed the sale for the $24,000 so right now the lowest I can find is $24,600.

What prices have you been getting for the CE and where did you purchase your CE from.
  • minivanman2minivanman2 Member Posts: 1
    I got a quote for 30,219 is this a good deal? Should I keep shopping? MSRP is 36,600. Franklin, TN. Any help or input is appreciated.
  • sbsyncrosbsyncro Member Posts: 66
    I'm comning up with an invoice price of $31,850 including dest. charge, so this is $1,631 unders invoice. Unless you are also counting the $750 rebate, in which case it is about $880 under invoice. Considering that carsdirect.com is getting about $240 over invoice this seems like a pretty good deal (not a screaming one) if you can keep from getting raked over the coals by the F&I person when you go to sign. :-)
  • pelotadawgpelotadawg Member Posts: 4
    Hello I paid $26,500 out the door(final price) in S Fla for 06 8 pass with package #4 silver pearl shadow.That was at the end of the month including a $1000 rebate got my own finnacing thru credit union 3.8%.Didnt take much work to get them at $27,200 out the door,but it took 3 days to get them to $26,500 OTD.i ALWAYS USE THE OUT THE DOOR SO THERE CAN BE NO HIDDEN AT THE THE LAST SECOND CHARGES.iF THERE ARE I WALK OUT.
  • siennamssiennams Member Posts: 1
    At www.FitzMall.com in MD CE#1 is @ 21,779 which includes $1000 toyota rebate & you need to pay TTL extra.

I am also in the look out for the best price.
    Is this 30,216 OTD price for Sienna XLE with Pkg#7? I'd say it is a very good deal, if it is a OTD price. In southeast regions they charge $750 for admin fee which will automatically added to the invoice price and with that I have bought my sienna XLE with pkg#6 30,380 OTD after $1000 rebate. I believe TN is not part of the SE region and OTD price of anything below 31,000 will be a good deal. Keep shopping.
  • vrmpvvrmpv Member Posts: 1
    LE with package 3, lojack, dealer odd on about $1,200 for
    $24,500 + TTL with 4.99 APR for 60 months,
    good price or not?
  • ksmdnyksmdny Member Posts: 8
    We went shopping for minivan today and test drove a Sienna. The quote we were given on the LE 7 passenger with package #4 is $25,000 ($26,000 minus $1,000 rebate.) The quote on the out the door price is $27,098. The dealer is also throwing in 2 years of free oil changes. What are people’s thoughts on this?
  • nickelnickel Member Posts: 147
    In Dennis Hecker Toyota, nice service. LE package #4, 8 pass, and mats. Sticker over $28.5K, invoice $25.5k, bought on $24,435. And they give us 2 tickets to fly anywhere in the states.
  • taberdjtaberdj Member Posts: 1
    Hi, I just got a quote for a 2006 toyota sienna XLE limited with option package #3 for $34,372.81. Wondering what you all think. Is this a good deal or should I keep looking? Thanks!
    I think that is a very good price. CarMax Laurel Toyota is listing $36K something and the last quote I got on a Limited Package 3 was at $36,069 so I'd jump on it.

Where are you getting this deal?
  • 3kids13kids1 Member Posts: 1
    Thanks - was your $24.4k before or after $1k rebate?
  • zzwuzzwu Member Posts: 3
    Do you have the contact information of this dealer? Do you think the price in NJ will be a lot different? thanks,
  • zzwuzzwu Member Posts: 3
    Hello:
    I am looking to buy a LE-8 FWD with standard package. Does anyone know the price to start with dealers? Thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,830
    You may include the dealership name, city and state in your post. Please do not post names of salespeople, telephone numbers, email addresses, or other contact information.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• gsjivgsjiv Member Posts: 18
    jragasm - sounds like a great deal

i had a horrendous experience with this dealership - they lied and switched cars and were shady on all fronts

i also thought there dealership was dirty and the lease impressive in ATL...glad you worked them over - enjoy
  • nickelnickel Member Posts: 147
    That price was after rebate (1,000). This dealership is located in Inner Grove, just south of St. Paul (Dennis Hecker). A very good experience.
  • whopprwhoppr Member Posts: 13
    My wife and I are looking at buying either a Sienna or Odyssey. We test drove both cars and are leaning toward the Sienna because of the cost difference and incentives. I do however have a couple of questions. I think this is the correct forum for these since most of these relate to the Sienna specifically and price. We are leaning right now toward the LE with package #1

1) What have folks been paying for this model (if anyone is out there that has bought this recently). We live in the southern NH or northern MA area. I think a quote we got from a local dealer was $23,000 flat plus some $95 doc fee. I think this did not include the Package #1 so this part of it Ill have to ask to have him requote. I asked if this included any other charges such as delivery charge,etc and the response was there was only the doc fee mentioned above. It includes the $1000 incentive already.

2) Is there a best time to buy a Sienna for example at the end of the model year? or do incentives go away offsetting any savings you might get from the price reduction on the lot?

3) If the end of year is a good time to buy when do the Sienna's typically come out?

4) We would really like leather but dont want it for luxury but rather for cleanup and ease of maintenance. With kids it would be preferable to have leather. A couple of dealers in my area mentioned they could add it separately. My assumption is they send it to a shop and its added by some 3rd party. Are there people out there that have had this done and what is their cost? What are people experiences with this?

5) Is there anyone that has tried to go with a used vehicle. We are considering going for a 2005 (used) or 2006 (new) when the 2007s come out, but it seems like supply is tight on the used vehicles. Is there anyone that has had any luck going the used route and how much of a reduction should be expected from a new vehicle?

Thanks in advance.
    Bought a 2006 LE AWD Package #2 with carpet mats and sill protectors from Bernardi Toyota in Framingham, MA. MSRP $30,754, e-mail internet price of $27, 325 (before rebate). Got the color we wanted, slate metallic came in on the truck a week later. We took the 3.9% financing.
    gsjiv - I'm sorry to hear that you had a terrible experience with this dealership. They did not give me any trouble as most of my conversation with them was over the phone and all I could spent at their dealership was not more than 30 mins. I agree with you that, unlike other dealership, their dealership looked like a typical administrative office, but they are claiming that they are the second largest toyota dealer in the southeast which I don't know. And, I believe every dealer switches the car as they can't secure a vechile without deposit, but, if they lied you, sure, it is not something to be tolerated!!! Did you lease your vehicle finally? from which dealer?
  • whopprwhoppr Member Posts: 13
    Got a quote for LE Pkg #1 in Mass/New Hampshire area:

$22,200 + $300 doc fee = $22,500 OTD after $1000 rebate.

Good price? Doc fee seems a little bogus but overall price seems good.

Thoughts? Thanks in advance for any help.

Also if anyone has any thoughts regarding my question of adding leather aftermarket (but through dealer), it would be appreciated as well.
  • wheels13wheels13 Member Posts: 51
    Post 6605 you say that price was before rebate. How much was the rebate$ 1,000 or 1500 ? Thanks
    This was quoted the last week of June. The applicable rebate was $1,000. Would have been $26,325.
  • sopmansopman Member Posts: 46
    How does this site work? Is it legit?
  • leasesiennaleasesienna Member Posts: 2
    Hi There,

I was wondering how I did..with my lease.

I leased it in California, Daly City, from city Toyota.

Leased a 2006 Sienna LE with package 2 for
    $1888.00(1st month+tax+reg+doc etc) and $279($259+tax)/month for 36 months, 15K miles per year. $14600.00 option to buy after 36 months lease exp. I think I see $24,500.00 as the price on the invoice somewhere.

I leased it on the 4th of july week when they were having a special money factor (0.00098) for lease on the sienna.

I walked into the dealership wanting to lease a RAV4, ended up leasing the sienna though.

Did I make a good decision.. was I taken for a ride..

I did test drive the Honda..like the toyota better..

If anyone wants, I can give out the phone number for the sales person who helped me make this lease.

Personally I think I did allright with this deal..not really sure though.

-Chris
  • pianogalpianogal Member Posts: 1
    I am also looking to purchase this model... What price did you find to be the best???
    I have been offered $36,900 - wondering if it's the absolute lowest around ---- feels like it!
    Please advise...
    Thanks!
  • cccompsoncccompson Member Posts: 2,382
    Their Toyota store is in suburban DC (not sure if it's their only Toyota site). There have been many favorable posts here about Fitzgerald. All reports indicate their web prices are reliable.