Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Chrysler 300M: Problems & Solutions

1789101113»

Comments

• rogjack6112rogjack6112 Member Posts: 27
    Mine (99 300M 90K miles) stalled for a year and replacing the fuel pump, then cam sensor, did not work. Replaced crank sensor which showed heat damage, and has not stalled last 2k miles and runs better. Good Luck Roger/ Nashville
  • naatz1naatz1 Member Posts: 188
    What code(s) is it throwing? It must be giving some type of indication or code. Is this a Chrysler dealer mechanic, is the car still in the 3/36 warranty (in which case it won't cost you if they "shotgun" various repairs)? However I believe many of the emissions items are covered past 3/36. You can google these codes on the internet. I have an 04, see above in mid Sept msg#598 for my first warranty problem note. Despite it acting goofy and I would swear I had a bad gas cap, mine was a cam sensor problem which needed attention.
  • kjconwaykjconway Member Posts: 1
    I'm having the same problem with a 02 300M (56K). No codes. Any luck with a solution?
  • nrjyzrbunnynrjyzrbunny Member Posts: 3
    My mechanic is not a Chrysler mechanic but he keeps himself well versed and has never steered me wrong in any car I've yet to own. He told me that it's the computer which needs to be re-programmed. It's at Chrysler now. I await their verdict.
  • Karen_SKaren_S Member Posts: 5,092
    Please go to the group top level and create a discussion that fits your comments/questions or post in an existing discussion.

Chrysler 300M
This discussion has been closed.