Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier-Mercedes Benz M-Class Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• Thanks Huynsanity your post really help.
    I myself is from So. Cal. I haven't purchase mine yet and had emailed several dealership. Waiting for November incentive.

Agree House of Import is very aggressive with their pricing. Salesperson Ronelle had the same % as what you have. I like how they handle your request. I am leaning towards them. I bought my 2013 E 350 with MB Long Beach and found out the discount I have was just average.

Congratulation to your new ML.
  • If you are in the Bay Area, in any case you are happen to shop at Beshoff, make sure you don't deal with Adam, because this guy will try to trap you, and he won't give you no discount and when you also get to a deal he will try to lie that the car you are looking for has sold to another customer at a higher price. So Avoid Adam from Beshoff. :mad:
  • yliuyliu Posts: 6
    edited November 2012
    53k/62k=85.5% almost 14.5% off. Thank you so much for sharing.:-)
    I am not happy with my local dearer. :-( I can get $5800 off from msrp so far. If I can get 8k off, I will in.
    congratulations for your car~~~

One of my dealers said there must be some mileages on it, is it right? thank you for your sharing. I appreciate it.
    my friend got a ML 350 two years ago. 14,000 off that includes $3500 and another $1500 employee discount. do we have to work this kind of companies to get it? thank you.
  • I am looking to buy a Iridium Silver Metallic ML350 for my folks with base options. The MSRP is $48,895. What would be the price point that I should negotiate? From reading from the boards people are getting up to 12% off MSRP. Is it realistic to negotiate the discount up to $5,800?

Thanks for the advice.
  • I live in Fort Myers, FL and am just about to order a 2013 ML350. Does anyone have any current buying experience in southern Florida. Based on Edmunds pricing recommendation it looks like I should expect to get about 5% off MSRP (with some work I'm sure)....is anyone in southern Florida doing substantially better than that? With all of the options and the delivery fee the MSRP looks to be around $67K.
  • So, to be clear, that 12.15% off MSRP, it included the Conquest discount, yes?
  • FYI for the forum.... Just picked up ML350 4Matic (gas). A little over 11% off, which includes $1500 Winter Event and $1000 MBUSA club. Nothing extraordinary here. Very straight forward negotiations. Price is essentially invoice minus Winter Event minus MBUSA club discount.
  • mlevinemlevine Posts: 203
    Please let me know which dealership you dealt with, as I would like to call the manager. I was told on my recent vehicle aquisition by the dealer that I could not combine the winter certificate with the MBUSA club discount certificate. I need to get to the bottom of this. Thanks for your help.
  • I'm in the market for a 2013 ML Bluetech. I thought I could score a nice EOY deal but find that the diesel's are in such short supply in No. NJ that I can barely find one to get a deal on. Does anybody know if this situation is likely to change anytime soon? The dealers are loaded with non diesels but I really wanted the Bluetech. I would appreciate anyone's insight. Thanks in advance.
  • avoid the house of imports in los angeles if you are in the market for a ml. negotiated with markus over email. double confirmed purchase price (which was not bad at over 10% off of msrp) and trade-in value. told him i'd drive long distance there so there should be no last minute surprise or change. of course when i got there, he said there was confusion and he did not agree to this or that. probably thought that i drove hundreds of miles there and they could squeeze a couple grand of me by this last minute extortion. although i was able to insist on my email, i had to spend hours arguing on that. exhausted and a bad experience. don't be lured there by their email or internet price (regardless if it is 10% off of msrp). they will fight you when you get there.
  • I ended up getting a base model white ml350 for 42k, 13% off msrp from South Bay Mercedes . Hopefully this was an ok deal
  • Euromotorcars. Hope this helps. Looks like you still got a great deal though.
    edited December 2012
    I asked multiple sources and found out winter certificate and MBUSA club certificate cannot be used together. You are lucky your deaaler let you do this. I worked on my deal with a manager, being a MB owner of 3 prior vehicles we worked out a good deal. My side interests are car buying and leasing often helping friends and neighbors. In my area of Florida 4 matics very hard to get and are flying off the dealers lots. I hope you are enjoying your ML350, it is a great riding vehicle.
  • mbenzbuyermbenzbuyer Posts: 4
    edited December 2012
    Hello Everyone,
    I am in the market for ML350.
    Black color, Black interior, P1 package, Keyless GO, Lighting package, Brushed aluminium running board, illumination kit for running board, Multicolor ambient lighting, lane tracking package, trailor hitch, Harmon music system, Heated steering wheel, and (of course) destination fee.....$60,380.
    and the dealer is offering this car for $55K! plus tax!! North NJ
    what do you guys think? any thoughts would be appreciated.
    Thank you.
  • 9times9times Posts: 6
    Just bought this exact car, but in Arctic White. After applying the Winter Event ($1500) and MB USA Club discount ($1,000), price was $53,300, plus a $200 doc processing fee. Another forum member has been told that the MBUSA Club discount can't be applied with the Winter Event discount. Assuming you can't (or don't qualify to) apply the MBUSA Club discount, your offer seems to be within about $500 of the best deal I was able to negotiate in Maryland.
  • Hello all, I am new to the forum, but like the information I've seen so far. I'm looking for an ML 350 arctic white with premium 1 package, beige leather, parktronic, lane tracking, and 4Matic. It looks like none are in stock in the AZ area, and I'm probably going to have to order one. The MSRP is around $57.5k. Im looking to lease this for 36 months and 15k miles/yr. How much can I get off MSRP if they have to order this? Im hoping to get 10%, do people think that's reasonable? Has anyone had experience in negotiating prices on a vehicle that has to be ordered? I have a certificate for 3k off MSRP through USAA auto buying service, but I'm seeing most everyone is able to get at least 10% off which is much better than my certificate.
  • Hello,
    thank you for your response.
    I am assuming that MB USA discount is applies to previous owner of Mercedes, which I am not. I talked to the dealer today and the price was offered was $54,800. This is the best offer I have available as of now. Do you mind giving me the info of your dealership? since we are buying two ML350, I might end up getting same deal as you.
    Thank you.
  • vinnynyvinnyny Posts: 772
    The USAA discount will be better than 10% at the dealership. I got about 12% off using USAA with almost no negotiation. The USAA deal is essentially fleet pricing.
  • The current USAA discount on the vehicle is only $3000 off for a ML 350 which works out to 6%. Typically they have great pricing I got fleet pricing through them for a Tahoe but this seems low.
  • 9times9times Posts: 6
    See post 680.
  • On a 2012 ML350 Bluetech the dealer matched the USAA $3000.00= $6000.00. MRSP $56,005.00 to $50,000.00. It was December 1st 2011, after I made my first payment, MBF gave me an additional $1,500.00. Not bad $48,500.00 for thsi outstanding SUV. I aveage 25+ per gallon. :)
  • vinnynyvinnyny Posts: 772
    I was referring to the total discount from MSRP. If a dealer only offers $3k off MSRP total discount, then walk away.
    Where I live the ML350 RWD is available on a limited supply. One is lucky if the dealer has 5 to 10 units on the lot. If you want a 4matic this must be ordered. Most around the area are spoken for or sell within a week. The amount off MRSP is a regional decision based on supply and demand. I was lucky as I ordered a 4matic ML350 in October with delivery in early December. Even with the winter event and strong negotiations, I feel I got a decent deal. I can tell you that 2 other 4matics came in a week earlier. I test drove the lunar blue one. The day I went to get my ML350, the lunar blue was just sold and someone was looking at the black one. I believe my ML350 would have also been sold quickly if I had passed on the deal. I had negotiated my deal the days prior to it arriving at the dealership.
  • Thanks Vinny I was able to negotiate $6500 (11.2%)off MSRP on an ML 350 4Matic custom order (MSRP $58205). Originally was going to be $5500 with $2000 coming from USAA incentive but we found an AMA incentive of $3000 so they gave that with $3500 form their end making it $6500. I essentially emailed a bunch of dealers, and as one made an offer I passed it to the next, and then the next one, until I ended up with 2 dealers still left competing. All worked out great but I would tell everyone in this forum that these dealers will still drop the price down on this vehicle even though it is selling very hot. Don't let the prospect of having to do a custom order make you believe that they won't give you a good deal because they will.
  • I am looking to purchase a seven warranty on my Mercedes m350 from Mercedes I have a 2012 m350. The dealership does not want to go down from 5000 I will not purchase a after market warranty. Can anyone help with dealerships and prices?
  • Can anyone post prices on warrantys from Mercedes for a mx350 my dealer will not go down from his 5000 price
  • I am looking to purchase a seven warranty on my Mercedes m350 from Mercedes I have a 2012 m350. The dealership does not want to go down from 5000 I will not purchase a after market warranty. Can anyone help with dealerships and prices?