Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Ford Focus Recalls and TSBs

124»

Comments

• edwithfocusedwithfocus Member Posts: 3
    MY LAST POST I THOUGHT THAT THE CRUISE CONTROL MAY HAVE BEEN ACTING UP-HOWEVER I GOT THE UNIT DIS ENGAGED TODAY AND TONIGHT THE VEHICLE WOULD NOT SLOW DOWN AGAIN-IS THERE A POSSIBLITY THAT THE THROTTL CABLE IS STICKING,ANY IDEAS WOULD BE APPRECIATED. 2001 FORD FOCUS-160,000 KM
  • e3110e3110 Member Posts: 1
    Thanks for that info. I've been having the same problem with my Focus. I called the Ford dealership and mine is under warrenty too!
  • militarymom1militarymom1 Member Posts: 1
    crunching grind noise in front end when steering and continuous drumming..(sounds like fingers drumming... )steady when in drive...8x in shop..they changed struts, control arms, links, removed plastic...still to no avail...they claim to have checked bearings, cv joints...help..anyone..gonna trade the lemon in...pfttt!!
  • oldman46oldman46 Member Posts: 1
    I have a 2006 Ford Focus ZX4 SE that had a noise in the rear area. I thought it was in the suspension but took it to a Ford dealer here in Springfield, Illinois and found out that it was a problem with the rear arm assembly. They replaced the real arm assembly and the noise was solved. Maybe this is somthing you need to check out with your 2006 Ford Focus. Hope it helps!
  • steve380steve380 Member Posts: 1
    Has anyone had the vent switch on the HVAC unit stuck in one position. The switch is stuck on the upper vent setting and will move to floor or demister position. If so, what was the issue and fix? Is there a TSB for this problem? Thanks.
  • richard158richard158 Member Posts: 1
    Its the bacing plate hitting the drum. i have the same noise and found out that was the problem just take a pry bar and ease it off.