Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Ford Ranger Maintenance and Repair

Comments

• davematthews18davematthews18 Member Posts: 1
    My truck battery will not charge after I start the car. I removed the alternator and took to Pep Boys who tested and said was fine. I can charge manually with a battery charger and drive as long as the battery charge lasts. I am not sure what else it could be, please any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Oh I also tried with a new battery and still this battery would not hold a charge.
  • bolivarbolivar Member Posts: 2,316
    Bad cables?
  • tracy13tracy13 Member Posts: 2
    I find that unlike the repair manuals say the heater hose and lower radiator hose attach to a approx 8" pipe that inserts into the pump body. This pipe runs behind the belt tensioner and through the generator bracket. There is a brace welded to this pipe that bolts to the generator bracket. To remove the pump this pipe must be pulled out of the pump body from underneath the truck OR the generator and everthing assoc with the genrator bracket and belt tensioner must be removed so the pump with the pipe still attached can be removed. The question is "What holds the pipe in the pump body?" Is it just permatex or is it pressed on? HELP before I break something. Thanks
  • okfine_1okfine_1 Member Posts: 3
    1995 Ford Ranger 2WD 2.3 L, 5 spd manual trans. I need to replace the bushings in the transmission crossmember where it bolts to the frame. Ford claims there is no replacement that the entire crossmember needs replaced. Any ideas on how to find replacement bushings.
    Is this some kind of mounting bushing for the crossmember, or is it the 'radius arm' bushing for the front suspension?

Radius arm bushings can be bought anywhere.

If it is a mounting bushing for the crossmember, what kind of abuse did this truck go thru that would knock these out?

And - is this crossmember bolted or riveted in? If rivets - you are going to have to grind or torch this thing off.
  • manosaurusmanosaurus Member Posts: 3
    that sounds like the actual transmission failing. hopefully its a fluid problem, but likeley it is the "clutch" that is failing for specific gears. automatics engage/disengage cylindrical clutches to select different gear combinations. every acceleration/deceleration which causes a gear shift adds wear. ive heard of auto trannys failing on the mazda b4000, which is nearly the exact same truck.
    Are the voltage regulators built in to automotive alternators now? Aviation vregs are separate units and tend to fail in a no-charge state every several years.

If anyone knows more, please share.
    This is the crossmember mounting bushings, Bolt passes through bushings and became rusted solid to sleeve in bushings. Had to torch the ends off the bolt to drop the crossmember. So I could pull the transmission.
    If it is of interest, on the subject of grabby drum brakes, I own a 97 Dodge 1500 extended cab, as well as a 99 Ranger XLT 4x4 crew cab with the 3.0 FFV, both of which exhibit violent locking of the rear drum breaks. It is normal, and only happens upon first application of the breaks after the car has sat for ~12 hours. In my case, its caused by slight rusting of the brake drums.
    The voltage regulators are built into the back of the alternator and are fairly easy to change once the alternator is removed from the vehicle.
  • victorwhiskeyvictorwhiskey Member Posts: 2
    My 2001 ranger blows # 2 fuse constantly. I replace the fuse and the truck works for about three trips, then blows again...no blower for a/c. Dealer has no clue or my repair shop. Replaced blower motor...no help.

Any suggestions?
  • scottusa2007scottusa2007 Member Posts: 1
    I am sure this has been asked before, but I have a 1988 Ford Ranger where it seems to have a problem with staying running and starting.

I have attempted the following remedial actions to help resolve the issue:

Changed Fuel Pump (thought was the cause)
    Changed Starter (went bad)
    Changed Battery (went bad)
    Changed ignition Coil (thought was the cause)
    Changed Distributer Assembly (screws on cap were rusted and broke)
    Changed cap, wires, rotor (Was done as tune up)
    Changed Starter Soilinoid (went bad)
    Adjusted timing (was necessary and done correctly)
    Used carb and choke cleaner as well as fuel cleaner (Tune Up stuff)

Essentially, the issue seems to be electrical related. However since the issue seems to happen whether I am going down the highway or just sitting at a stop light... It is frustrating to say the least.

I have also noticed a few things. The Oil, Gas and temp gauge all rise together from time to time and is followed by the engine stopping as if the key was shut off shortly after and on occassion the truck will just simply not start. It may turn over and over or it may seem like it is starting, but will fire briefly and stop almost right away...

At this point in time, I am at a loss on what to do or else what can be done... Any suggestions or ideas that people may have would be most helpful and very appreciated.
  • shmidlapshmidlap Member Posts: 5
    HI

1st time posting here. I have a few issues with my older , but clean, '95 pick up, and I am wondering the best place to post, so I'll start here.

1- I get a rattling sound ,when going uphill , usually between 2nd and 3rd gear , from the lower , back end. Any idea's ?

2-My blower motor is not working , although no problems with the defrost or fan. I did contract dragging a ballfield for a few years , with a lot of dust. idea's?

3- The clip on my armrest is shot.How can I get at it , to remove and/or replace ?

4-What is the best , cheapest way to improve the ride in my truck ? The shocks could definately use replacing, based on the bounce test.What is the best shock type to replace with, or is this the best answer to maximize a comfortable ride , on an older truck (105,000k's) ?
    Thanks-Brian in North Van
    eharri3

did you ever get a new armrest-I have the same problem-broken clip. thx
  • wookie1wookie1 Member Posts: 116
    the rattle could be from the main bearings, one of the bearings has a flange on it to keep the crank from moving back and forth. try moving the crank back and forth using the front damper pully pushing and pulling if there is a lot of play then replace the main bearings.
    there is a way to test your blower motor just unplug the wires and run a jumper to the battery to see if it will run if it does then your problem is probably in the fan switch or control. some of the older rangers had a heater control rely. you can find information at your local library most new manuals don't cover things like that. hope this helps
    thx wookie1

i have a Chilton manual , and I will research your advice, and see if I can correct the problem. I am on long term disability , with little money , so my '95 Ranger could be the last vehicle that I will own.

Thus , i really appreciate any help on how to prolong its life,and now that i have found these forums , i am confident that with help and some elbow grease , i'll be able to do that. Thanks again-much appeciated !!
  • fixitrodfixitrod Member Posts: 67
    Hello darxxx,
    I am having a problem with my 98 Eddie Bauer, as the A/c motor only blows on high speed and its been suggested its the fan motor resistor. Any idea where this is located on the Explorer(Ranger probably similar). If not too much trouble find my message in Expl. forum #5863 and reply. Thanks
  • victorwhiskeyvictorwhiskey Member Posts: 2
    I get about 3 days on my #2 fuse ....it only controls the blower motor (which I replaced)....dealer has no clue...can anyone help ????
    Thanks
    Under the hood. On or near the firewall. On passenger side.

Find the blower housing. It probably will have a large black wire feeding into it, to power the blower. Trace this backward, it should go into the resistor pack, which should have several wires going into it.
    Would anyone know the most common reason for the blower motors to breakdown on old Ford Ranger trucks?

Also, any idea what it may cost to fix-ballpark-and can it be done by a Layman , following directions ? I do have time , when I CAN walk , unfortunately not money.

Thanks Brian in Vanc
  • jujitsuthorjujitsuthor Member Posts: 3
    So I've got a 2001 Ranger EDGE, 4x4 4.0 Liter, 4-Speed Auto with about 106,000 miles on it.

First thing's electrical (I think). When I turn on my lights, all four lights come on fine. When I turn on my right blinker or hit my brakes, my back-right blinker and brakelight don't come on. I thought the brake light was just basically a brighter version of the regular light, so maybe a fuse? Dunno about the blinker though...

Next is startup in the morning. I turn it on and the engine almost dies. It drops to about 100RPMs (Yeah, 100, not 1000) but doesn't die. If I pump the gas, the RPMs jump back up and stay up. It also doesn't want to go into gear when I put it in drive in the morning. It sits there until I rev it to about 2000RPMs and then catches. I just had a transmission flush a couple weeks ago, might be the problem? Both only happen after I've left it off for around 10-12+ hours.

Last thing (thanks for reading all this) is a strange noise my truck just started making a couple days ago on my way home from lunch. It's like a metal dropped on metal sound (like if you dropped a quarter on a metal bar, or into a glass). It gets faster and louder the higher my RPMs. A couple people have told me it might be my fan hitting something, but anyone had the same problem? Thanks for all the help guys, I know this post is long!
  • jujitsuthorjujitsuthor Member Posts: 3
    "So I've got a 2001 Ranger EDGE, 4x4 4.0 Liter, 4-Speed Auto with about 106,000 miles on it.

Well, at 106,000 miles, you, or previous owners, have gotten a lot of the 'good' out of this truck. But I will give you some guesses about what might be wrong. But first, is the 'check engine' light on? If so, have the 'codes' pulled and someone tell you what they mean. Some of the things you have going wrong might have some code/codes set that would give excellent guidance about repairs needed.

"First thing's electrical (I think). When I turn on my lights, all four lights come on fine. When I turn on my right blinker or hit my brakes, my back-right blinker and brakelight don't come on. I thought the brake light was just basically a brighter version of the regular light, so maybe a fuse? Dunno about the blinker though...

Electrical can be tough to find. If one brake light comes on, but not the other, its not a fuse problem. One is coming on, right?

I would first go for the more simple things.

Has someone cut into the rear wires and put a trailer light package on it? If so, this 'cutting' should be the very first thing to check. Or, the wiring in the tailer wires. If you have this, and do not intend to tow a trailer, I would recommend taking it off, making sure the wires are re-connected and taped well.

Then look at the rear wiring. First try to find the grounds back there. One or more black wire probably is screwed into the body or frame for the rear grounding. If you find this, make sure this is secure and not rusted up.

Next, take the lenses apart. Pull the bulbs out. Look for overheating, melting, etc. Look for corrision inside the bulb housings. Look at the back of the lens to be sure the wiring is intact. Look to see none of the bulbs are burned out. If you have any of these problems, the simplest thing might to be completely replace the lens, housing, and wiring - it is all one piece usually.

If this is all good, it might be the 'multi-switch' in the steering column. One switch inside the column usually controls the turn signals, dimmer, wipers, washer, etc. It can fail. It's not easy to diagnois or replace, and not cheap.

"Next is startup in the morning. I turn it on and the engine almost dies. It drops to about 100RPMs (Yeah, 100, not 1000) but doesn't die. If I pump the gas, the RPMs jump back up and stay up.

Idle Air Control. A black and metal cylinder somewhat larger than a 35mm film cannister. On the left side of the intake manifold with two wires into it. This is the main controller of the idle speed. It has an electrical solonid and small valve inside. And can be take off and the valve cleaned with carb cleaner. DO NOT LET carb cleaner get into the electrical end of this thing, it will eat the winding up! Carefull removal should let the gasket remain intact - two small bolts hold it on. A new one is about $65.

Something simpler - the throttle butterfly valve could be sticking in the intake. Due to 'crud' from gas fumes building up over this many miles. Or the throttle linkage itself is sticking in the cable. Have you ever 'pumped the gas' before cranking? If the idle is then ok, you have a linkage or valve sticking problem. You can take the big black hose apart and get into the intake manifold where the main throttle linkage is and scrub the 'crud' from the surface where the butterfly contacts the intake, and both the front and back of the valve itself. Using electrical or carb cleaner, clean rags, and a toothbrush. (Ford posts warning about using carb cleaner here for some reason - some c**p about 'special coating on the inside of the intake', but if crud builds up in here and causes problems, it's got to be removed.)

"It also doesn't want to go into gear when I put it in drive in the morning. It sits there until I rev it to about 2000RPMs and then catches. I just had a transmission flush a couple weeks ago, might be the problem? Both only happen after I've left it off for around 10-12+ hours.

Did it do this BEFORE the 'flush'???? If not, then the flush screwed you up. This is the reason most knowledgable people do not do 'tranny flushes', especially on high milage trannys. It can break crud loose which then becomes lodged in small holes where it should not be. And cause problems. Most of these are ripoffs at oil-change places. Bet this is where you got the flush, right?

In any case, you've got tranny problems. Another thing about 'flushes', they probably did not drop the pan and change the filter. If this were my truck, I would check the owners manual for the correct tranny fluid, buy a case (or two) and two new filters. Drop the tranny pan, replace the filter, refill the fluid and drive it for a week. Then drop the pan, replace the filter and refill. This MIGHT help the shifting problem. And it MIGHT NOT!

"Last thing (thanks for reading all this) is a strange noise my truck just started making a couple days ago on my way home from lunch. It's like a metal dropped on metal sound (like if you dropped a quarter on a metal bar, or into a glass). It gets faster and louder the higher my RPMs. A couple people have told me it might be my fan hitting something, but anyone had the same problem? Thanks for all the help guys, I know this post is long!

If this is from the middle of the truck, Rangers about this time had some problems with noise from the drive shaft. Ford replaced a lot of these, under warranty. Different splines, different material in shaft, not sure exactly what changed. You probably also have a 'split driveshaft'. It other words, there is a big bearing in the center of the shaft, with actually two shafts under there, a front and a rear. This center bearing can wear, making noise.

Do you think you can do any of the things I've discussed above? If not, then stop asking questions about them, start saving your money, and take the truck to a mechanic for repair.
  • roadie409roadie409 Member Posts: 4
    My '01 Edge Ranger 4.0 L V6 with 63k miles also blows the #2 fuse - three 10 amp fuses in the last two weeks. Adjusting the fan speed seems to proceed the blown fuse. I'm looking for the causes now, so I'll be looking for shifting actions that proceed the blown fuse. For now, I only change the fan speed with the engine off. My hunch is the voltage regulator for the blower is the problem.

Besides the blower problem, my left blinker blinks rapidly, and the dash board light near the fuel gage is out. All of these electronic problems started over the last 6 months. Something definitely wrong with the electronics.

I'm taking the truck to the Ford dealership Thursday. Trying to narrow the problem down would require a few electronic gizmos I don't have. This is probably the last of my Ford Ranger as things are starting to fall apart. Too bad, the truck's in excellent condition.
    You're not going to get rid of it for those little things , are you ? If so , let me know know what you are asking ! thx Brian in nvanc
    I had a 454SS Chevy truck (less than 20K miles at the time) that did the hesitating and jerking thing during accelerating. Turned out to be the fuel pump.
    Update to my repeated blown fuse #2. The fixes that were done to my truck are easy to do if you have time and a good area to work.

Problem #1: Fuse #2: Problem narrowed down to wires shorting out on the steering column leading from the Overdrive (O/D) button at the end of the shifter. Thanks to those on this and other reader boards that gave me that knowledge to relate to the Ford mechanics. Not sure how much that saved me but I'd of bet they would of replaced the blower before fixing the obvious. I remember the O/D light on the instrument panel going off and on at times. Shifting and bumpy roads would result in a blown #2 fuse. The blower not working was just a symptom.

Problem #2: The rapid blinking of the left blinker light was fixed by replacing the bulb.

Another problem the Ford dealership found was a faulty sensor in the driver's side female portion of the seat belt buckle resulting in the flashing air bag light. I had that replaced by a recall warranty years ago, but apparently it still had trouble.

Problem #3: No repaired. The dash board light near the fuel gauge would cost over $300 to replace the wire cluster.

I forgot to put the on/off switch to the truck's interior light on the repair list. The on/off switch is activated by opening and closing the doors. For some reason, my switch gets stuck and the interior light stays on.

It's interesting that all these electrical problems occurred within the last few months.

We'll see if the repairs worked.
  • obyoneobyone Member Posts: 7,841
    "Fuse #2: Problem narrowed down to wires shorting out on the steering column leading from the Overdrive (O/D) button at the end of the shifter."

Ummm what exactly does this mean? wires shorting out on steering column leading from OD button at end of shifter to where?
  • fordman07fordman07 Member Posts: 1
    Does this happen when you first start the truck, if it does, mine does the same thing as it is normal. when you start it, the engine revvs up to do a quick warmup, then it idles down to about 1000 rpmsh :)
    if your engine light is on the high idle could be caused by the crank sensor. not sure if they work the same on the V6 but that was the problem in my 97 4 cyl. the idle was at 1000 rpm!
  • odie77odie77 Member Posts: 1
    just wondering if you found the problem with your truck. Mine just started doing same thing.
  • danstevensdanstevens Member Posts: 1
    I know it's been a while, but if you still remember how to install a timing belt on a 93 Ranger (2.3 Liter, manual), it would really help me out!!
    first of all you need to get the crank at TDC then the distributor gear that one is easy i useualy took the cap off and set the dist. pointing at the # 1 wire on the cap the gear should have a small notch on it pointing toward the top, and the cam will have 2 marks on it one will point to the top and the other will be about 10 deg. to the right from bottom center. hope this helps!
  • parks86parks86 Member Posts: 1
    I bought my 2001 3.0 2wd xlt ext. cab stepside ranger about 5 years ago with about 36,000 miles on it. Now its around 85,000. In that time period, countless things have broken on it.

1. It used to make an awful high pitches squealing noise whenever I'd accelerate from a stop, and get worse the faster I went until i reached about 35mph.
    2. I was coming to a stop sign one night, and it just died and would not restart. Apparently, a wire melted somewhere.
    3. Both power window motors have gone out.
    4. The driver door panel broke so I can't use the handle to close my door. They want $500 to fix that, so its probably going to stay broken.
    5. Multiple problems with the brakes.
    6. The button for my cruise control just fell of my stewing wheel.
    7. CD player skips cd's like crazy, esp when I hit bumps.
    8. AC went out and they want $900 to fix it. I can do without it.
    9. Transmission is slipping like crazy. Had it serviced and it began doing it again 2 weeks later as I was merging onto the interstate.

Can you imagine how I feel about fords now? In the process of selling it now. Sharp looking truck but I just can't take it anymore. I'm sure there are few more issues I've had with it that I just can't think of. Any one else have some of these problems?
  • allanjallanj Member Posts: 1
    99 Ranger XLT - extended cab w/ 1/2 doors

I get the "door ajar" problem with the passenger door occasionally, and the dome light staying on. From other posts I was going to try cleaning the door switch. I thought it was the black plunger located just inside the outside return bend of the sheet metal at handle level, but when I pulled the interior panel off all that it appears to be is a clip which is securing the lock cylinder. No electrical goes into it.

Probably a stupid question, but where is the sensor? I didn't see anything else that looked like one on the door jamb, but I know it's there somewhere.

Thanks
    the rangers have a relay for the interior lights i had a 97 and the relay went bad on it i never did replace it, i am disabled so not able to fix these things myself anymore i did get a differant truck with everything power. mainly for cruise control. if i remember correctly the relay is behind the speedometer cluster. hope this helps!
  • cbgalootcbgaloot Member Posts: 2
    OK This is a weird one.

Starts maybe one in 10 times.
    Turns over normally.
    Runs rough when it does start.

Replaced distrib cap, button, coil, plugs, battery and alternator.

No joy.

Battery tests good, alternator tests good.
    No check engine light.
    I can hear the fuel pump when I turn on the ignition.

Here's where it gets weird.
    Everything works fine when hooked to charger. Starts and runs fine. Sometimes dies when charger removed, sometimes continues to run.

When a battery load tester is hooked to battery, truck dies when battery loaded. Checker shows 13.5 volts when running. 12 not running. Maintains 12V when loaded, and not running.

:confuse: :confuse: :confuse:

Any help would be most apreciated.
    make sure all cable ends are clean, check for a broken ground strap from the engine to the body if ground wires look ok run a second wire just in case one might be broken inside the insulation. i remember a long time ago i had a car with an amp guage it was going crazy, it was charging but battery would still go down after driving a while. turned out to be the ground wire going to the firewall. put a new one in worked great after that.
    hope this helps!
  • buddygalbuddygal Member Posts: 1
    Hello,
    I've been having problems with my gears shifting manually on my truck, It's an automatic. I took it to Advance auto and they found out by the readings that I needed to have my speed sensor replaced. I'm of course trying to do it my self and have no experience with working on cars. I found and managed to get the old one off. However the part that I bought does not look the same. Waddle-I-do. Can someone help a lady out. Is there another name for this part. Maybe they gave me the wrong one. :confuse:
    the new speed sensors do not include the gear and clip the clip needs to be removed from your old sensor and the gear pulled out, install the gear in the new sensor then push the clip in place to hold the gear in the sensor housing. the clip will be u shapped with a lip on one side just place a small flat screwdriver between the lip and sensor housing to remove the clip
    hope this helps you !
  • indian7indian7 Member Posts: 2
    I have a ford ranger 1994, it won't start, it tries to kick over but just won't. what can i do about it
  • indian7indian7 Member Posts: 2
    My truck is giving me a headache, it tries to kick over but just won't kick. What could be my problem? I thought of changing the spark plugs, would that help?
    Lots of things might be the problem.

Don't 'throw parts' at the truck. Just changing the plugs is going to probably waste money you could be spending with a good mechanic that can track down your actual problem.

Wild guess - with absolutely no basis - Did you have a minor accident with the truck? Did you run it into something, and now it will not start? If so, there is a fuel shutoff that might have been triggered. This is under the carpet, on the passenger side, on the side of the tunnel. There is a pushbutton that needs reset, if the truck was wacked.

If you turn the key on, but do not turn it to 'start', can you hear the fuel pump (inside the gas tank) run. You should be able to hear it run for a few seconds after you turn the key to 'run' position. If not, the fuel pump may be burned out. Or there may be a bad fuel pump relay, which controls the pump. These relays are in the big fuse box under the hood. There probably are 2 or 3 of these relay, little black boxes, plugged into the fuse box. They usually are all the same, so you can swap these around, and if the one for the fuel pump is bad, maybe you will swap it with a good one, and the truck will start.

Actually, as I said, all these are wild guesses, from a far distance, with absolute no info to base anything on. If the two things above don't help, drag it to a shop.
  • revelationxrevelationx Member Posts: 3
    Long story short it is a 96-97 B2300 ext cab M/T 2wd 170k (90% hiway as it has driven close to 90miles a day round trip for its' entire life on I-64/264/664)miles, belongs to my Father-in-Law he says it just started doing this.. It runs fine and pulls fine but he is getting a "valve clatter" sound cruising on flat hiway in 5th and it goes away under load or acceleration.Hard starting no smoke and it doesn't leak oil and uses very little over 3k miles.All your basic tune up stuff is fine, He is SUPER retentive about maintenance.. Fresh tranny/clutch/p.plate/throwout bearing/center support bearing and universals...He is the 3rd owner and you might say it been "in the family" since new..as it belonged to my wives Ex who sold it to his Mom and she gave it to the Father-in-Law..He is talking about changing the timing belt..as far as I know that hasn't been done since new could it be a timing issiue ?

Any thoughts?? Piston slap old tired and dieing 2.3l ?
    Thank you for any ideas
  • cbgalootcbgaloot Member Posts: 2
    Thanks for the suggestion Wookie1

Here's an update. The problem comes and goes.

I got it fixed, or so I thought. Drove fine for several days then same symptoms one morning. That evening it started and ran.

Drove it several days. This morning it won't start.

Plan of the moment is new battery cables, just because. And clean all connections I can find.

And put on that lube for electrical connectors that helps it make good contact.

Then point to point with a voltmeter. Thinking probably coil or, maybe ignition module has poor/intermittent connection. Has to be something that contributes to spark.
  • tk8636tk8636 Member Posts: 1
    I have a 4WD 2000 Ranger build date 10/99. The front bearing hubs need replaced. I ordered the hubs but they don't look like they are going to fit. The only thing I can think of is 4 wheel verses rear wheel ABS differences.

How can I tell if I have 4 wheel ABS or just rear wheel ABS?

thanks,
    Tom
  • blairmblairm Member Posts: 1
    I have got the special tool...It bends after so much pressure is put on it...what else may i use to get it off. its in there pretty good
  • don_courmierdon_courmier Member Posts: 3
    hey,

if the oil pump is getting clogged up with sludge and bits of metal or the oil pump could be just getting weak.

When your accelerating your causing the oil pump to spin quicker which would send more oil up to the lifters.

when the RPM's of the engine are down then the pump isnt spinning under so much force and it might just barely be abloe to send oil to the top of the engine anymore.

I would do a complete oil change and new oil filter with a sythetic oil, something with teflon in it possibly.

or do a regular oil change and filter, run it for 1 day like that and then do another oil change with another filter and then stick in sythetic.All depends if the first oil change gets rid of the problem, to stop it from making the oil pump work so hard id do another oil change to synthetic fairly quickly. within 200
  • revelationxrevelationx Member Posts: 3
    Thanks for the reply..
    I don't think thats the problem here, My Father-in-Law changes the oil every 3k like clockwork..and he comutes 75 miles one way everyday so the changes come pretty fast..Last weekend we tore the front off and replaced the timeing belt and verified the timeing..after getting it back together it is still the same and running worse at idle..I think it may be something with a TPS or MAF sensor..but it is not throwing codes..We probably will be sending it to a shop to see if the can find the problem.
  • koobykooby Member Posts: 2
    I wish I did. If you find out, can you PM me? I need to change my bulbs, too.