Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2013 and earlier-Mercedes Benz C-Class Prices Paid

Comments

• sisternchristsisternchrist Member Posts: 1
    Hi,
    I'm in SoCal too and I am looking to purchase a 2006 c230 or c280... But what is this deal with the c350? Is this for a paticular dealer or for all of socal... Any info would be greatly apperiated. I might just jump at getting the c350 for $5000 off invoice... Thanks!
  • ordmathordmath Member Posts: 2
    I got a quote for $3000 below MSRP for any C MB. Is this a good price. This will be my first MB. I locate in the metro DC area. Is this a good price? What you have there seems much better than what I have here. Is there a way that you provide the dealership name with city and state. I would like to call them if the price is so good. Thanks!
  • ordmathordmath Member Posts: 2
    Can you provide the name of the dealership? Thanks!
  • dfc3dfc3 Member Posts: 87
    I did some checking around in the Chicago area before I bought mine. I doubt anyone would come down to invoice. Your experience in DC is probably similar; getting close - but not there. I'm amazed at the SoCal experience.
  • WRXwgnWRXwgn Member Posts: 7
    Hello,

I just purchased a 06 C350 Luxury from Penske Mercedes in W. Covina and the price I paid is $33700 + TTL, which is $6000 below invoice. Options include sunroof package and 6CD changer (Most C class in Socal are optioned this way). Let me know if you need more info.
  • iycrraiycrra Member Posts: 24
    Can anyone tell me if Mercedes still offers free maintenance program for the first 4 years or something like this? or they did away with this program.

And if they did, what are their sevics charges are like? I mean regular/minor tune-up and major tune-up. Thanks.
    They did away with the program; rather than up the price of the new cars. I know maintenance is pricier than with lesser prestige brands, but don't know yet by how much.
  • prlprl Member Posts: 10
    ok, I need some advice. I am looking at a 2005 C240 4Matic with under 10K miles on it. It is a basic car with just the sunroof package and the cd-changer. The dealership is asking $30,900 but said that he has a bunch of these which were previous loaner cars and they need to get rid of them. He said he would sell it for $27K. Now the asking price is just too high to begin with most dealers are only asking $30, and then I assume you could negotiate down.

What is a fair price for this car? Does the fact that he has so many, and that it was a loaner, etc help my case? I'm thinking that $24-25 would be fair for it. The car is certified btw.
  • soldaustinsoldaustin Member Posts: 91
    Well, I was also looking 3 months ago at the c230 Sport in a 2005. Most had the sunroof package, cd changer and stickered new for about 34,500. Everything I looked at was around 31,500. Next time I went back the same ones were 30,500. They said if I took off the certification, I could get it for 29,500. All the same. Most had anywhere from 10-15,000 miles on them. Well the more I thought about it, the more I just didn't think the car was worth it. I finally changed direction and looked at the 2006 C230 Sport. I found one that stickered for 34,985 I think it was. It had the sunroof package, cd changer, heated seats. I got a few offers and bought it locally for 31,989, which was right at 3k off sticker for a brand new one. My thought was if I can get a brand new 2006 with no miles or wear on it for 32,000 why pay 28-29k for a used 2005?? It just didn't make sense. I really didn't think I could get that much off of a new one and that is why I was looking at the used to start with. I know I looked at a 240 that they said they would sell for 30,000 and it was listed for I think 32k at the time. Asking only 3k off of a used car to me is not good. The warranty is not that much. I think it is about 1,000 I was told. You can do better aftermarket I found, much better. I think the one I found was called warrantydirect.com or something like that. Anyway, I don't think they will sell it for 24-25k so you need to change your thinking on this. Now if I could have gotten a nice 2005 for 25k, sure I would have bought it instead as that would be a 7k savings over new. The miles is not bad at all. Probably not a bad price at 27k. I am surprised they would come down from 31k to 27k. That is a huge drop. I would be leary of anyone dropping that much right off the bat. Just doesn't seem right. So basically in my case, I paid about 2,500 more and got a brand new 2006. It was a no brainer for me but you are getting a better offer now. By the way, we went in for the first check up and they replaced the front pads because of a slight squeal. No problem so I was surprised. We love the car and have about 2,700 miles on it now. We do all city driving and get right at 20 mpg. I mean all city! So right in line with what they say it should get. I like the V6 better in the 2006 as it is quieter and smoother. Still the other one in the 2005 is supposed to be a really good engine. Good luck.
    Thanks for your reply! Were the front pads replaced under warranty? If so that is great, I was taking to a dealer tech and he said that these cars do eat brakes, which is disappointing. But I guess its the price of driving a Benz!

I would love to get a C230, but I live in northern NJ and the 4Matic is a must. (Especially since I drive a 95 Suburu Legacy now that will go through anything in the winter.) I originally wanted to lease the new 2006 C280 which is an incredible car and so fast! They are willing to discount the new one down to about $35,000 (MSRP of around $39,000) but I would only be able to lease the new one, not buy. $485 a month was the lowest lease payment I got for 27 months and 15,000 miles a year with $0 cap cost reduction.

I decided that I really shouldn't lease at this point in my life (I'll be a junior in college in the fall) and I just don't want to get locked into a lease when I'm unsure of where/what I'll be doing after school. By buying I can keep it or sell it if I need to when I graduate.

As for the 2005 C240...the car is Pewter/Black and it looks like its in beautiful condition. I was dealing directly with the Pre-Owned Sales Manager so I think that is one reason that he was quickly getting to business. There was none of this "let me talk to the manager" bs. Also, they have twenty 2005 C-Class pre-owned all about the same mileage and equipment. These were all their service loaners last year and MBUSA is apparantly making it attractive to unload them. Also MB Financial is running a great finance program until June 30, and I am sure that this sales guy knows after that is over, he is gonna have a lot harder time to get rid of these cars. So that gives him less than 15 days to get rid of 20 cars. I am going back Saturday morning with my parents (I figured he might be more willing to deal with adults since no one takes my age group seriously.)

One last question, a guy I work with has friends in the car business and he said that by putting almost half down (which I had planned to do) would be attractive to the dealer. Is this accurate? I would think that the dealer doesn't care how much you finance, they are getting their money either way...

Thanks for reading this long post!
    Yes the brakes were warranty as I only had 2,700 miles on the car. I know the brake dust on the front wheels was terrible and am hoping it isn't so bad now but this probably won't change unless they have come up with a new type of pad. My Nissan Armada had terrible brakes and after replacing them I think 3 times before I hit 20k miles or something like that, they finally came up with a fix. The new brakes leave little to no brake dust and is great. The others would turn my wheels black after one day of driving around town. Ok, back to the putting half down. By the time you get this, you will have already gone to the dealer today. But as I said, I paid right at 32k and financed 20k through my credit union. I got 4.75% financing which was great and surprised me. The dealer couldn't beat it. It doesn't matter at all how much you put down. They don't even know what you are putting down until you have already made a deal and are paying them. Money is money, they don't care. I knew I wasn't going to be paying long and had some money coming in so my first payment was 11k more. That took me down to 8,500 and I am paying it off next month. Just great timing on my part on getting some deals to close at this time. I am in Real Estate and you just never know how it will come but it always averages out for me. Anyway, the price you were offered sounds great to me. Here in my area (Austin) the used vehicles were just too high. And don't even try to buy a BMW! Resales are priced almost as much as new. Heck, I would have loved to buy a one year old car and saved a lot of money but not possible here. Good luck on your deal.
    Well, I went in yesterday with the parents, he wouldn't go any lower than $27K. I have shopped around and I think it is a good price, so I bought it. It is actually the dealership that was on The Sopranos, Globe Motor Car in Fairfield, NJ. The car is beautiful only 7,300 miles. He did give me free all weather floor mats, but that is no big deal, like $100 at most. The car will be under factory warranty for another 3 years and then 1 additional year of certified warranty for a total of 100,000 miles. I am putting about $10K down, and then financing the rest for 36 months for only 2.9% from MB Financial! Great rate, its actually less than I get on my simple money market, so why not borrow the cash instead of take it out of the bank. I should pick it up this Tuesday/Wednesday and I can't wait!
    CONGRATULATIONS! Hey I think you did great. Since it is the 4 matic and also the 240 I don't see how you can go wrong. That car will hold a good value as someone else just took a big hit. I mean new, that car probably sold for what, 37-38k? You got 10k off or more? To me it is a no brainer. Here it is so competitive, I couldn't even think of coming close to a deal like that. Now add in the great financing, certified warranty and you are set. Really it is hard to believe the difference in prices in different areas. Again, congratuations, you will have a car you can enjoy for many, many years. The 230 Sport was actually bought for my wife as her first car since she didn't drive until I bought it. She took drivers training and had been driving a little bit but not by herself. No license of course, just a learners permit. Now she has her license and is doing great and going on short drives by herself. Starting monday she is going to be driving to work on her own. Scary since the traffic is pretty tough but she has to do it sometimes. After driving her around for 7 years, it just got old so I had to entice her to want to drive and what better way than a new Mercedes? haha. Well it worked and she is so proud and independent. One thing I learned in the process is how much I like the car. I might have to do away with the SUV in a year or 2 and go the route of a Mercedes or maybe the new SUV with the 3 row seating. Since I am in Real Estate, I really need something that can haul more people as I never know when it will be 2 or 4 or more. The Armada is sharp looking and rides well. Horrible experience with it as it was put together poorly but I seem to have it worked out and finally enjoying it. Anyway, I got to rambling and off topic. Enjoy the new ride!
    I looked and in our zip code area, it says for the 36 months you financed, here it is 1.9 percent which started June 1st and ends July 31st. Really when you are at what you are financing you are talking very little difference anyway. I would have loved to have gotten the 2.9 but after I realized I wasn't going to be financing long, the 4.75 I got was great or anything else for that matter would have worked. Again, if I had the same opportunity, I would have bought the car you got in a heartbeat over new. But of course in my case, I had a little different motivation so the new worked better!
  • puppykickerpuppykicker Member Posts: 7
    For the last several months this web site as well as the "CarDeals" newsletter (which I have found to be otherwise accurate) have shown MB Finance to be offering 1.9% for up to 36-months on new car purchases, and 2.9% for up to 48-months (for excellent credit, which I have). Two local MB dealers, and the MB web site are quoting 2.9% for up to 36-months, though, with no mention of 1.9% financing.

Is it just the case that MB dealers always take a 1-point markup when the money is being lent so cheaply? Has anyone actually gotten an MB dealer to write them at 1.9% loan?

Thank you.
  • ed108ed108 Member Posts: 39
    Wow!! Anyone get anything this good recently? I am looking at a C230 but if they're giving away C350s for $6K under invoice it's the same price. Any chance of getting the C230 for significantly under invoice like that as well?

I live in Las Vegas which is hell for buying a car. There is only 1 MB dealer (as well as only 1 Audi, 1 Saab, 1 Acura, 1 Lexus..one of everything basically except dealers that sell cars I would never buy like Chevy). This means that I have to drive to SoCal to get a decent deal on anything. But 500 miles return is definitely worth saving a few thousand dollars.

Thanks for any replies.
    I have heard about the c350 on here on this board, but nothing about them has been advertised here in the Austin area. I was lucky when I got mine 3 months ago to buy it for as low as I did which was around 3k off sticker. I am sure I posted this and forget now but it sticked for 34,985 or something close and I got it for 32,975 or closet to that. About 3k off. I checked everywhere and couldn't find a better deal. If I had of seen the c350 for the same price of course, I would have gotten it instead. WHere are they selling them so cheap? In Austin, we have 2 mercedes dealers so I was able to bargain a bit. They were willing to let me walk for anything less. You don't even try to buy a BMW here!
  • sjl2sjl2 Member Posts: 10
    Just purchased a 2006 C230 black/black/auto/sunroof/power seats/6CD MSRP $34,175 for $29,938. This was for $2500 under invoice (incl. $600 ad fee).
    I made a typo on what I paid. I said 3k off but I wrote the price of 2k off. I paid 31,975 and it stickered like I said for 34,985 so not bad. I have had it about 3 months or so now so I am not surprised to see them go lower. I think that is a great buy you got. You got it for around 1,200 less than me. I couldn't wait and am glad I bought when I did as we have been enjoying it and there is a price to pay for that. At the time I bought I was surprised to do as well as I did as the Austin market is tighter than a lot of other areas I have read about. It pays to shop in any market. I bought my Nissan Armads in Nov 2003 (2004 model) and they were red hot and people were paying over sticker. I got about 3,000 off of sticker and was in the first group for sure to buy. Pain in the butt vehicle though and had tons and tons of problems which I hopefully have worked out. Enjoy the Mercedes! They are beautiful cars.
  • mv2006mv2006 Member Posts: 2
    I happened to find a new 2005 C320 4matic at a local dealer for $33k (incl Sunroof package). It has never registered, and got less than 100 miles on it. I'm wondering if I should go for this or 2006 C280 4matic. Any advise, please?
    Hi, it sounds like you got really lucky finding this C320. Assuming that you like the color combo and that "never registered" means that the warranty hasn't yet started I would definately say go with the C320. I am jealous of this deal! The C320 has only 13 less horsepower than the C280 yet they both have the same fuel consumption and the same 0-60 time (6.9 sec). Also remember that the 320 was the higher end C-Class model which means that it comes standard with power front seats, power steering column, and tilt-down passenger side mirror for help parking. Also for 2005, Mercedes made the Entertainment package (harmon/kardon upgraded sound with 12 speakers and 6-Disc Changer) a standard feature. This is no longer standard on the C350 which is the 320s replacement. I would say that the 320 is a better car than the 280 because of its standard equipment and at that price I think its probably cheaper than any price I got on a 2006 C280 when I was looking. What is the dealer willing to sell you the C280 for? Good luck, let us know what happens!
  • mv2006mv2006 Member Posts: 2
    Thanks for comments. It turned out that it's really hard to find '06 C280 4matic in California, so I chose '05 C320 4matic anyway. It didn't come with 6-disc changer, but came with HK 12-speaker system. Thanks again, prl.
  • michhalamichhala Member Posts: 375
    It has been a long time since I last posted here. I bought a C320 in 2001 and because the paint was defective, Mercedes after much ado gave me another one. I loved that car......and also the help I received from this forum

Sunday at 1:00 AM, I was in a major accident on the 405N fwy, and the car was totaled. Lucky for me, I was not injured, other than some bruising from the airbags deploying on the driver side. Everyone who has seen the car told me I was blessed to have escaped injury.....the 320 and a guardian angel kept me safe :D

I was hit twice in the rear and it was hit and run. The first hit sent me spinning and careening across the fwy where I was hit again and headed for the cement wall. I ended up facing the oncoming traffic. The Highway Patrol found the original car that hit me within 15 minutes. I had also purchased a four-year extended warranty when I bought the car expecting to keep my car until 2008. I had a little under 31K :cry:

In the 320 2001, the E-class engine was used and the power and acceleration speed was one of the features I really enjoyed. I understand they no longer use the E-class engine.

My questions:
    Which 2006 C-class would be comparable to my C-320's power?
    Is there a Lexus that would be comparable?

My thanks.

Miki
    Did I post on the proper C-class forum?

Miki
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 234,725
    You might get more response in a more general C-class discussion...

Try here: Mercedes-Benz C350 & C280

regards,
    kyfdx

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

kyfdx -- thank you........Miki
    My 2001 C320 was totaled and I want to replace it with a 2006 C350. I was given a price for a new black on black with Xenon lights, TeleAid, and CD changer of $35,500 and with California Tax and License, the total is $38.771. The dealer has to have it shipped from another location

Please let me know if this is a good price.

The dealer had two in stock with Xenon, but not with TeleAid or CD changers. This would have been $33,500 not including tax and license.

My thanks.

Miki
  • lee2007lee2007 Member Posts: 1
    HI Everyone, I'm new to message board and found the recent discussions on 2006 C350 sport model pricing very useful.

Does anyone have any suggestions on what is realistic for the 2007 models? Invoice/MSRP costs of base model and various options are similar/identical between 2006 and 2007.

Thanks for your input,
    lee2007
  • merckymercky Member Posts: 15
    Hi,
    anybody know how much dealer incentive is MB giving to dealers for 06 c230? Carsdirect.com lists the car ~$5300 off MSRP, dealers advertising $5000 of MSRP. This is in bay area. I am assuming should go below carsdirect.com price. Thanks
  • meemee230meemee230 Member Posts: 1
    i just bought a 2007 c230 sport sedan, automatic, metallic silver, sunroof package, 6 cd changer, spoiler, for $31,434 before taxes. Does that sound like a good deal? Has anyone significantly beaten this price? thanks!
  • mosaix123mosaix123 Member Posts: 1
    I was searching for a 2006 c230, hoping to get it at carsdirect or even lower price. Couldn't find proper color combination so ended up buying 2007.
    White (non-metallic), auto, sunroof, 6cd changer. $29,750 before taxes/fees.
    I really hate that every car here (SoCal) has sunroof and cd changer. I don't need either, but this raises price 2K.
    I found a 2006 car in black and black and got it. I got $6500 off MSRP. MSRP was ~$34700
  • tseoshtseosh Member Posts: 26
    August 14 I came up with a price of $24,056 on Carsdirect.com for a base 2006 C230 using a San Diego zip code. I entered the information to be contacted, but haven't heard back from anyone (I've been out of town for part of the time). Today, the 2006 doesn't show up on Carsdirect for San Diego, just the 2007 model.

Has anyone bought for this price or know of a sale in this price range? (The Carsdirect price for the San Francisco area, for comparison, still shows but is higher at $24,731 for a 2006.) I doubt the incentives changed mid-month, so it should still be possible. At this price, one could add in the extended warranty and still be at a great price.
    I got one last weekend. Just one post above yours. $6500 off $34700 MSRP. This is in bayarea. some dealers had very limited colors in stock for 06, some didnt even have any 06 left. It took a while to find the color and options at the price I want.
  • tseoshtseosh Member Posts: 26
    Low inventory/selection on the '06 models probably explains it, then. Looks like you got a great deal. The prices I'm seeing on what is (supposedly) left of the '06 models is really tempting. Reliability concerns are all that are holding me back, but that's a separate issue...
  • billmvbillmv Member Posts: 148
    Merky
    what dealer did you go through to get your deal in the San Francisco Bay Area?
    Thanks!
    walnut creek mb. It was very pleasant experience after finalizing the number on the phone.
    tricky part is to figure out which dealer actually has the car you want(color,etc)
    Some dealers has more 06 left than others,and some are willing to deal more. Fremont MB had the most 06 left but they were asking more than the carsdirect price. sales manager was unreasonable so we walked out and called walnut creek to finalize deal.
  • airguard2airguard2 Member Posts: 2
    I would like to buy a new 2007 c230 and I was wondering if carsdirect is the best way for buying a new car ?
  • humairaq_06humairaq_06 Member Posts: 3
    Hey my dear i was considering one C230 Kompressor sports Cope 2003 also on whole sale price of 19,300.00. But it is not certified pre-owned.

My heart is still in this car...though the dealer is very reliable person but I am skeptical about having to deal with some defects.

Please share some of your research about the reliability of this model with me. it would be very helpful.

it has almost all features that you mentioned as follows:
    Exterior Color: Silver
    Interior Color: Black
    Mileage: 34000

FREE CARFAX. NEVER BEEN IN AN ACCIDENT. BALANCE OF BUMPER TO BUMPER FACTORY WARRANTY 4 YEARS OR 50,000 MILES.
    ABS, Air Conditioning, Alloy Wheels, Cassette, Compact Disc, Cruise Control, Driver Air Bag, Dual Front Air Bag, Five Passenger, Front Rear Side Air Bag, Front Side Air Bag, Heated Seats, Leather, Multi Compact Disc, Passenger Air Bag, Power Door Locks, Power Mirrors, Power Steering, Power Windows, Premium Wheels, Remote Entry, Sun Roof, Tilt Wheel, Traction Control
  • billmvbillmv Member Posts: 148
    Just FYI, we just sold my wife's 2003 C230 Couple which was just like this one except 52,000 miles, but otherwise in perfect condition, Pewter with black leather, for $14,900. No interest higher than that. San Francisco area. Very surprised I had to go that low.
  • brentkhackbrentkhack Member Posts: 23
    Do they offer anything to recent college grads? Also, does the $1000 marketing support cash for the 07 C230 good on a lease?
  • kate_arienkate_arien Member Posts: 4
    I believe so. Otherwise, I would not have been able to lease last week a 2007 C230 at $4500 below MSRP. If you live in LA, check out the dealer www.wisimonson.com. Ask for the Internet Sales dept. They are the best! Good luck! :shades:
  • brentkhackbrentkhack Member Posts: 23
    After checking other "Big City" dealerships, I found out that my local Mercedes dealership (Central Florida Eurocars) by far had the best price, professionalism, and overall experience. They went above and beyond make this purchase the best ever. I will highly recommend this dealership to anyone that is looking at a Mercedes, they will not disappoint you.

Brent
  • waitinginsfwaitinginsf Member Posts: 5
    Hi,

Just left the dealership with a CPO Pewter C230 with sunroof package, entertainment package, lighting package, split/fold rear seats, heated front seats. Car was beautiful with only 8000 miles on it. They said the '06 MSRP was 36500 and they had 31.9 on the window. We got it for $27.5 --- which I thought was a healthy discount. We may have left some money on the table, but the whole process was great. Not much haggling at all (which is why I suspect we could've gotten it a little cheaper), but overall it was a great experience. Oh yes, this is here in the Bay Area, Northern california.

what does everyone think of the deal ..and are there any tips on maintenance and such? We will be low mileage drivers. My folks average 8000 a year.

Thanks
  • designer88designer88 Member Posts: 2
    Today (1/1/07) was made offer on MB C280 at Houston, Tx dealership. Drive out including TT&L = $35,000. The MSRP is $37,065 (with all options below). I believe this makes the net price on MB C280 around $31,000. Can anyone tell me if this is good deal? Please reply asap to: [email protected] direct. Thanks.

Mercedes Benz C Class 4dr Sdn 2.5L Sport RWD
    VIN: WDBRF54H77A943704
    Stock Number: 7A943704
    Model Number: C280W
    Cash drive out price: $35,000

Iridium Silver
    Ash MB Tex
    Sunroof Package: Glass Sunroof, Powe
    Garage Door Opener
    Autodimming Dr & Rrvw Mirror
    Rain Sensor
    Glass Sunroof
    Power Rear-Window Sunshade
    Radio Audio 20 w/ Single CD
    6-Disc CD Changer
  • john_bayareajohn_bayarea Member Posts: 2
    Bought a 2007 C230 right before the end of the year (Dec 30) in DC/Virginia area. They had a $4K off MSRP discount w/o any haggling for Internet customers. This was good for any C230s they had on the lot. I probably left some $ on the table but I was in town only for few days and didn't want to spend the entire time car shopping.

The dealership is EuroMotors in Bethesda Maryland. The MSRP was $35985 (which include destination fee), price before tx and tags were $31985 which comes out to ~$1500 below invoice. They charged $95 processing fee but that's much better than the $350 fee I was quoted from a dealer in Virginia.

2007 C230
    * Auto trans
    * Sunroof pkg (incl dimming mirrors, rain sensor, garage opener, pwr sunshade)
    * heated front seats
    * 6-disc CD changer
    * power driver seat & steering column w/ memory

The car also has a spoiler but every C230 on the lot had them and I wasn't charged extra for it.

The buying experience was very pleasant. The only negative thing was that their lot is pretty small so their cars are parked in other lots which took a while for them to get to. Spent most of the time waiting for their porter to get the car.
  • designer88designer88 Member Posts: 2
    Thanks john_bayarea. Sounds like a pretty good deal at $32k.

designer88
  • janesmomjanesmom Member Posts: 1
    Hi everyone,

Last week I drove the C280AWD and fell in love with it. I was quoted "invoice" of 36534 plus dealer fee of $229 for the car. This seems like a very good deal and beats two other quotes I got.

Does anyone think this is a good deal or should I be trying to go below invoice in order to knock down the dealer conveyance fee?

Any experiences would be appreciated.

Anyone else recently buy the car? If so, how do you like it?

Thanks!
    janesmom
    Depends where you live, I suppose. I've heard different prices at different locales. I bought the car last year (2006 model) and paid about $500 more than you've been offered - and I really tried to get it lower. But, I live in the Chicago area, and was told that's it.

BTW, I love the car. I've had it 10 months and its a very smooth ride, good acceleration, great handling. We've had a foot of snow this week and I watch others spin around and I've gone through it with no problem.
  • roverguy76roverguy76 Member Posts: 13
    I have always liked the C230. Not the best entry level German sports sedan, but definatly a favorite of mine. I have been shopping for one for quite a while. Will use it as a second car.

For a black on black with a manual, sunroof package, and six disc CD changer, I was quoted 31500. Given that the car is an outgoing model, it seemed a bit high to me.

Any thoughts of what to expect to pay for a similarly equiped model in NJ?

Oliver