Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2013 and earlier-Mercedes Benz E-Class Prices Paid

Comments

• melirumeliru Member Posts: 5
    Been proposed a deal on a 02 E320 MB Certified pre-owed with 47K miles. The vehicle was placed into service June of 02 so its got a month left on the original warranty. The options are as follows. Purchase the vehicle uncertified for $20,300 or certified for $21,500 with the 12 mo 100K warranty, another option is to add the 2 yr CPO warranty for a total of 3 yr 100K miles but the price jumps to $23,595. Financing is at 4.9 for 60 mo through MB financial. Your thoughts and opinion on this deal would be helpful
  • johndix60johndix60 Member Posts: 21
    Bought a new 2006 CDI with metallic paint and premium package for $49.6K. Buying the inline diesel was a factor.
  • venturacarguyventuracarguy Member Posts: 4
    I recently leased a new E350 wagon, and I got a $10k discount.

MSRP $57,075

Negotiated price $47,035

Silver Star in Thousand Oaks, CA

Happy Shopping!
  • mynextcarmynextcar Member Posts: 30
    I am considering buying an extended warranty for my 2002 E320. I am concerned about buying from 3rd party companies. If anyone got one, please let me know what's your experience? Is extentded warranty the same as MB's manufacture warranty? Thanks
  • rajeerajee Member Posts: 29
    I have a deal on an 06 MB E350 with premium package and only 600 miles for about $41500. I'm in NJ the car's in FL. I would have to pay for transport, taxes and other costs so realistically I'm looking at 44,500.... The hitch is that this was a manufacturer buy back with a transmission problem - which is now repaired... we're talking a 'lemon' I guess ....and I gotta shell out 40k or so from the bank account because there's no attractive financing offers right now through the dealer (it's not MB)

The question is - I intend to keep it for 5-6 years at least... Will this lemon issue really affect me as a private seller 6 years from now or should I jump on this deal ...

In comparison, I see 06 E350 with about 10k miles (still 'new' really...) for a little more... about 43500 but hoping to haggle that down .... I would think this would cross the 46k mark with fees and stuff ... But this would qualify for 2.9% financing right now (the other one does not ebcause it's not an MB dealer) ... This car is in NJ itself so that saves me transportation costs and gives me in person haggling/test drivability...(is that a word lol)...

I'm thinking I have no clue which to go for ...

I'm also thinking the one that can be financed can also likely be leased ... if I want to take things easy on my wallet for now ... with the intent to purchase the car at the end of the lease .... What money factor and residual should i look for? I was told .0023 and 70% for 27 months on brand new cars ...

The other question is ... does the car in NJ have the Nav (premium package or not) ...the online ad says yes but the guy on the phone sounded confused as all hell so that's not helping me! ...

PLEASE HELP ... (I think when I put it on paper the second one is more logical hahaha but the gut was leaning towards the first one initially)... :confuse:
  • phil_in_socalphil_in_socal Member Posts: 28
    you should be getting great deal on 06 e350 since the 07's are just about here.

shoot for 15% or more off msrp, anyting less isn't a good deal. wagon should be offering more discounts.

work with the fleet manager to get the best deal, you can usually get in touch with the fleet manager by asking for quote online.
  • coreyh9coreyh9 Member Posts: 5
    looking to buy E350 Matic with Premium package. Where or what is the best price near Western NY (Rochester or Buffalo) area? I'm willing to drive 300-500 miles to save a bundle. Thanks.
  • benzodieselbenzodiesel Member Posts: 10
    New '06 cdi with metallic paint, 6cd, sunroof - msrp 54,775, purchase price $46,775 with 1.9% financing for 3 yrs. Good deal?
    How many miles are too many on a new car? Buying a new cdi with 80 miles on it. Didn't think about it either way...should that concern me?
  • ctccobractccobra Member Posts: 4
    Sounds pretty good to me. I just picked up a Pewter 06' e320 CDI w 526 Premium Pkg, Sirius for $47,500 plus a $398 delivery handling fee. I think that is a junk fee. I also opted for the 1 year/100k Mercedes extended warranty for $1900. I love the car.
    Thanks for feedback. Sounds like we got about the same deal...about 8k off msrp...
    By the way, I haven't picked up car yet and I'm trying to get info about the auxiliary plug in that's allegedly in the glovebox and to which I can supposedly connect my iPod. Do you know anything about that?
  • todd53todd53 Member Posts: 47
    2006 E320 CDI
    -Premium Package
    -Sirius Radio
    -Iridium Silver (Metallic Paint)
    -MSRP listed on Window Sticker: $55,965

With no negotiation on my part, dealer came back with a price of $50,500 + TT&L. Car still has shipping plastic on it and only 16 miles. Seems like a pretty reasonable deal to me, but please give me your feedback.

Thanks
  • carnaughtcarnaught Member Posts: 3,497
    2006 E320 CDI
    -Premium Package
    -Sirius Radio
    -Iridium Silver (Metallic Paint)
    -MSRP listed on Window Sticker: $55,965

With no negotiation on my part, dealer came back with a price of $50,500 + TT&L. Car still has shipping plastic on it and only 16 miles. Seems like a pretty reasonable deal to me, but please give me your feedback.

You can lease the same equiped 2006 E320 CDI for 27mos. for a one total payment of $19689 all inclusive (includes 8% local tax but does not include the second year's license). I would go for that and when the lease is up, go for a 2008 Bluetec diesel.
  • happybuyer3happybuyer3 Member Posts: 2
    I just leased a 27 month new E350 from Downtown LA dealer with the following data:

E350 sports package, 15K/year mileage allowance, premium 1 package, full leather option, metallic paint, MSRP about 56K, deal as follows:

$3800 cash down included 1st payment
    $600 / per month for 26 months.
    $0.25 for extra mileage.

Residual about 39K

I don't know if this was a good deal, any guesses??? They told me just the 15K per year (instead of 10K per year) added about $60 per month, seems expensive...

Thanks
  • shasta1shasta1 Member Posts: 5
    I want to buy a 2006 e350S Wagon and live in West LA. As the 2007's are coming out this month, what do you think I should offer. As your post was in June, I amy be able to get 15K off the MSRP if I pay in cash. Thoughts?

More importantly, have you had any problems with your vehicle. Various family members have purchased/leased a Mercedes over the past 4 years and have many electrical problems with various models. I am hesitant to invest in a Mercedes as the quality seems to have gone down since GM bought them out. We had a diesel Mercedes when I was growing up and it never had anything wrong with it - lasted 15 years!!! Too bad they are not made like they used to be. Please let me know your thoughts.
    Thank you
    More importantly, have you had any problems with your vehicle. Various family members have purchased/leased a Mercedes over the past 4 years and have many electrical problems with various models. I am hesitant to invest in a Mercedes as the quality seems to have gone down since GM bought them out.

I had a 2003 E320 and now a 2007 E350 with no problems (thus far anyway with the 2007).

?GM never bought them out.
  • petrie3petrie3 Member Posts: 47
    And it seemed like both companies' quality declined after the merger. Hopefully on the upswing now.
  • tuffy72tuffy72 Member Posts: 12
    Hello, and thank you for reading this. I'm new to the forum experience but I have been watching your forum for the last year or so. I've finally worked up to the Mercedes. This will be my first one and I would like make sure I can get the best deal with your help. I've pre-arranged financing at my bank 3.90 for 60m I plan on putting up $18k myself to keep my payment cheap. I've spoken to the manager in Baton Rouge told him I would be paying cash. He offered invoice price and mentioned $3500 cash back if I buy this month. However I am in Military in Bahrain and won't be back until 2nd of November. Would waiting until I got back get me a better change of a deal since the 07's are comming in the next week or so? Or should I make the deal now becuase the cash back program will be over? The TMV price with the options is saying $55k. With the new year comming out can I get it cheaper?, I am willing to travel :confuse
    First of all, it's a great car. I'm not so sure that the price break offered to you wouldn't or couldn't be available to you after the end of the month. You may want to pursue that. I heard that the '07 Bluetec diesel won't be available till next Spring (?)

Thanks for your service to our country and good luck.
    It seems everyone is satisfied by the forums and the reports. I'm sold, just waiting for the perfect one or to get home. Has to have all lthr, xenon, wood lthr steering wheel, keyless go. I love my gadgets. I have to close the deal by the 15th of November for the great rate. I'll keep looking. Do you know if you can get heated seats with the panoramic sunroof and the 6disc changer? At MBUSA seems to conflict? :confuse:

Thanks for caring. We all serve proudly and greatfully for people like you.
    ........I'm sold, just waiting for the perfect one or to get home. Has to have all lthr, xenon, wood lthr steering wheel, keyless go. I love my gadgets. I have to close the deal by the 15th of November for the great rate. I'll keep looking. Do you know if you can get heated seats with the panoramic sunroof and the 6disc changer? At MBUSA seems to conflict?

tuffy: I'm not sure about how most of the (CDI) cars coming in the the dealers are equiped. I'm sure that you could order exactly what you want, but it would no doubt be an '07, plus I'm sure that you'd like the car in your grasp when you get back to the States. Was there a specific car with all the options on it that you wanted that you were pricing with the dealer? If there is, you sound like you'll be back before Nov. 15th to complete the deal. Keep in mind the immediate depreciation on an '06 when the '07's come out, but may be not as much in the case of a diesel.

You'll love the car when your back in the States. Again, thanks for all you do.
  • merc1merc1 Member Posts: 6,081
    A little off topic, but I haven't seen you post elsewhere lately, but what lead you back to an E-Class?

What of the M35 you had?

M
  • nlkleinbergnlkleinberg Member Posts: 17
    I am in the process of ordering a new E-Class (color/options simply don't exist on the ground) and have a question.

Up to now I've bought BMW and when ordering the dealer gave me a production#, which I wrote on the check. This was in an effort to try and stop the dealer from telling me he had an allocation and either not having it or selling the slot or car out from under me. Worked like a charm.

What is the procedure with MB? Do those of you who ordered your cars and who might have a reason (either because of the dealership or exact car) to suspect you might be yanked around require some sort of PO or Production# at the time of sale or shortly thereafter? How can I do my best to insure that the order has actually been submitted by the dealer and hasn't been given to someone else?

I know I can't insure against everything and am certain there are SOME decent dealers around (my old BMW guy was great but I don't like what BMW is currently offering) but I want to do what I can to get the car on time.

Thanks in advance for any info.

Norman
    There wasn't any specific car they had. The guy basically said he could put in one before I left, but I don't think it would have the options that I said were mandatory. I have not been to the dealership yet. My bank has a buying program also, so I thought I would wait until I got back to see what they had in stock at the dealership.The buyer program says to you have to be within 3 days of buying. Should I start conversing with the dealership now to ensure they can meet my needs in November?
    Thanks
    ....program says to you have to be within 3 days of buying. Should I start conversing with the dealership now to ensure they can meet my needs in November?

What have you got to lose, eh?
    A little off topic, but I haven't seen you post elsewhere lately, but what lead you back to an E-Class?

What of the M35 you had?

M

Merc, just wanted to get back into the Mercedes family; no problems with the M35, though. I am more in lurk than post mode on these boards.

BTW, congrats to you for joining your namesake family!
  • merc1merc1 Member Posts: 6,081
    BTW, congrats to you for joining your namesake family!

Thanks! It has been a long time coming.

M
    Called a couple of dealers in and out of the area. No one has a 06 car with keyless go and even new 06s for that matter are not easy to find. Except a dealer that is asking $57 for a used with 12000 on it 1900 miles away. :cry: I looked into the 07 but for what I want it is out of my price range plus the wait. I have changed what I want many times just to try and find it cheaper, not really working out. Still looking
    Would you consider leasing? If so, I'll let you know if I see any good ones. They just had a great 27 mo. lease on an '06 320 CDI but I don't see it anymore.
    Not interested in leasing. If you see any please let me know. I'm seriously thinking about the european buying program. I'll be in Germany on the second. I would even consider going back out because it will save me $4400 in the long run. Still waiting on the call back back on Monday. I'll keep you posted.
    Tuffy :shades:
  • nancykaynancykay Member Posts: 2
  • nancykaynancykay Member Posts: 2
    Am considering my first MB. Looking at the E350 w/Premium Pkg, (Navi,Bluetooth,etc) and am looking for:
    New 2007 , E350 Prem.Pkg
    want 27 mo lease, 15k miles, and want less than $5k down w/payments of $465.00 or better. Am I dreaming or do you think it can be had?!
    Am considering my first MB. Looking at the E350 w/Premium Pkg, (Navi,Bluetooth,etc) and am looking for:
    New 2007 , E350 Prem.Pkg
    want 27 mo lease, 15k miles, and want less than $5k down w/payments of $465.00 or better. Am I dreaming or do you think it can be had?!

IMHO, I think you're dreaming. Good luck.
  • happybuyer3happybuyer3 Member Posts: 2
    Almost dreaming, you can have it w/$500 and 6.5K dwn
  • drl3902drl3902 Member Posts: 2
    In the next week, I'm looking to Lease

2007 E350
    Flint Gray with Ash MB Tex
    Premium 1
    Sport Package
    Wood Wheel

Car List out for $54,955.00

Any thoughts on what I should be lookin to spend on a 27 Month 10k lease would be appreciated.
    Hello all. I finally made my up my mind. I am gonna purchase the 07 320 Bluetec via EDP. I placed my order a week ago. I figured with $4k savings minus the $700 plane tickets I saved enough to get everything I wanted plus cheaper than an 06 used. I've looked and looked, but I could not find an 06' with everything I wanted. The only drawback was the car will be ready on the 14th of Dec. Then I am looking at 6-8 weeks for the car to come from Germany. It will have the P2 package which includes keyless go, xenon, panaramic sunroof,GPS,sat radio, bluetooth
    Your car sounds excellent, awesome. What color (silver)?

Let us know how you like it.
    It's gonna be black with black interior. The only thing that pisses me off is that I'm paying 53k for a car and it doesn't come with leather seats! Anyone know why? :mad:
    The only thing that pisses me off is that I'm paying 53k for a car and it doesn't come with leather seats! Anyone know why?

They're probably Mercedes Tex vinyl seats and leather is an extra cost option. The tex looks good and wears well and no one will really know except for a lack of that aromatic leather smell.
  • guestguest Member Posts: 770
    How much above Invoice should I expect to pay for a 2007 E350 cash deal, no lease.

Thanks
    How much above Invoice should I expect to pay for a 2007 E350 cash deal, no lease.

I'm not sure how much above invoice, but figure the range of $1500-3000 off msrp.

Incidently a prepaid lease for 27 mos. on a fully equiped one is going for $17800, a smokin' deal IMHO.
  • acucuacucu Member Posts: 4
    i saw this

My 07' Deal

I got a great deal on an 07' E350.
    Here are the numbers.........
    Black on Black with Premium 1 pkg + no cost sport.
    Approx 54,000 paid just over 50,000.
    15 miles per year, 27 mos lease...NO MONEY DOWN!. I repeat NO MONEY DOWN - NOT EVEN FIRST, TAX, FEES, etc.
    71% Residual -- .00280 Lease Rate.... Payments 699.52 per month.
    Yes you can get the same deal on the 07' just work for it...
  • sklarinsklarin Member Posts: 4
    I just leased a new 07 E350...

Black with Black Leather option, Premium 1, Sports package.

MSRP on the car is about $55,300.00

27 months, 15,000 miles per year...

Total drive off... $3,500.00

Monthly Payment... $545.34 plus 8.25% tax... $590.33.

Also, dealer/mercedes benz credit paid 4 remaining payments on my ML 350 and the disposition fee... which equals close to $2800.00.

I love the car and the deal!
  • poorprofpoorprof Member Posts: 124
    Thats exactly what a dealer in my neighborhood had advertised in the paper. Where do you live?
  • mrpmrp Member Posts: 10
    Hello All,

I was quoted a price of $45,550 for a new 07 E350 Sedan witha sticker of $52,025. The only options are the iridium silver and the no cost sport package. Is this a great deal (seems like it)?? Also, what is the best rate to expect on a 60 mo. finance with perfect credit? Thanks!
  • geocgeoc Member Posts: 15
    mrp,

Sounds good but, what state are you in? Prices vary by region
  • mrpmrp Member Posts: 10
    geoc,

I live in Nevada. The dealer here (there is only one in town) is high. The good quotes I am getting are from Southern California. I figure it is worth a 250 mile drive (less than 4 hours) to save $3k.
    I sent you an email to your carspace.com mailbox.
  • thebenzthebenz Member Posts: 32
    I have a line on a 2003 E-320 with 16,000 miles. Given this low mileage, is $28K a good price to buy?