Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2013 and earlier-Mercedes Benz E-Class Prices Paid

Comments

• abacomikeabacomike Member Posts: 12,255
    That is correct. My Dad is a veteran, so he took out the insurance policy, then I was eligible for the USAA car buying service rebates. Even after he passes on, I still am a member, since membership is passed on the the next person listed on the membership. So long as you are listed on the account, you qualify.

They will ask you questions such as date of separation from the armed forces (if no longer active), etc.

2021 Genesis G90

• kc_06kc_06 Member Posts: 15
    Hi Guys, thanks for the help. But I still do not qualify for the USAA deal.....do you think that I can qualify for the Conquest deal, though I understand that I drive a pretty old car.

I am in the process of emailing to the dealar and set up an appointment for t'row and try to get one of the older cars that I listed earlier.....

Let us see whether they agree on my proposal...
    I do not know the specific restrictions on the conquest program, but if you currently drive an Infiniti, no matter how old it is or what model it is, I would think you would still qualify since you are going from an Infiniti to a Mercedes. You would not qualify for the conquest program if you are going to purchase a used vehicle. This only applies to the new 2011 vehicle.

Go into the dealer, make your best deal on a 2011 E class sedan and mention nothing about the conquest program. Then, lay on them that you expect the conquest discount of $4000, since you drive an Infiniti. I saw nothing in the ads for the conquest program about the age of the vehicle you are driving or the model.

Good luck.

2021 Genesis G90

• mb_rynamb_ryna Member Posts: 95
    I'm getting mixed messages on qualification for MB discounts. Does anyone know where a document or link exits?

Anyone can join USAA and attain most of their products (checking account, investments, etc). However, auto insurance is only provided to those that have served or are currently serving in the military (or married/divorced to someone who has served, any in-law whom may have served, or parents).

MB dealers that I talked to stated that you have to have the auto insurance, however some postings on this discussion board state otherwise.

How do I find out the official rules?
    We do not have their auto insurance (they are twice the cost of what I pay for Allstate here in FL). We have a small policy on a piece of jewelry, a ring, valued at $250.00. We pay 24.00 dollars a year for the policy, but I qualified for the $4000 discount on my new E350.

2021 Genesis G90

• kaushik91kaushik91 Member Posts: 10
    Hi Abacomike:

Yesterday i went to my local MB dealer. Between the palladium silver and Stee Grey, I loved the steel grey with panoromic sunroof. Anyways...we started negotiating and of course we did not reach a deal....since the dealer was not ready to come below ~47K. We found out during negotiation that this car came with Premium2 pkg and also night assist option, so the price was higher. I was direct to the dealer that I am not interested in any of these options so will not pay additional cost for these....and can wait till I get the correct car.....

Lets see...there is another 2010 with 17K miles with Prem 1 and AMG listed for 43K.....I will target this now....

Thanks for your help guys....I will keep you updated

KC
  • ex007ex007 Member Posts: 13
    You have to qualify for and purchase - even if only for one month - some type of insurance. It can be an auto policy but, as others have posted, it could be a personal property policy or something else. That said, the qualifications to purchase an insurance policy are the same: either you or someone who can or will claim you as a dependent must be eligible to purchase a policy. The easiest way is for either you, spouse or parents to have served in the military. Other alternative routes would be to have in-laws, uncle, etc. that would claim you as a dependent.

Of course, if you don't qualify for the USAA program, you may still be able to qualify for a $4k discount through the Conquest incentive. In fact, my dealer said they preferred dealing with the Conquest discount.
    Your dealer prefers dealing with the Conquest Discount because to get the USAA incentive, your dealer has to access USAA and get the coupon for you. YOu must have a membership card (usually green) or a number (found on the website once you are a member).

2021 Genesis G90

• kaushik91kaushik91 Member Posts: 10
    Hi Guys:

I just now closed the deal on my CPO 2010 E350 with the dealer. They called me and agreed to my proposal. I will pick the car on Tuesday....once they get it detailed and also get a spoiler. Here are the details of the car...

Model: 2010 E350
    Color: Steel Grey
    Options: Premium2, AMG Sport, Night Assist, Pano roof
    Marked Price: 48981
    KBB value: 50705
    My purchase price: 42000. (my initial offer was 41500....but I just added an additional 500 to close the deal....)

Thanks a lot to abacomike, who helped me to make the deal......if it was not for him, I might have started negotiating at a much higher price....I am no expert in negotiating car prices....so thanks to all the experts in this forum who help people like me to get a good deal....

I am sure some of you migh have got this car at 40 or 41K, but I am happy with my deal.

Thanks
    KC
  • raymmerraymmer Member Posts: 16
    I leased an E350 at the end of April using USAA. While I am a veteran, I do not have insurance with USAA. I have seen this before on here and in my case I didn't have to have insurance. What I did have to do is call them and get an authorization number from them. Once I got that I got the discount.
  • mb_rynamb_ryna Member Posts: 95
    Thanks for the comments. I, nor anyone in the immediate family, have been in the military. I did join USAA, but was hoping that there would be some products that they offer which would qualify me for a MB discount.

Sounds like it won't work out for me becuase I doubt I'd get an authorization number.
    Excellent! Good price for a 2010 with Prem 2 and all the other options. Thanks for the "thanks". I was in the car business as a manager for about 6 years after I retired from being a Principal (public) and Private School Headmaster. I learned alot of things, which I don't mind sharing with you guys.

Good luck with the car.

2021 Genesis G90

• fatcat71fatcat71 Member Posts: 75
    I am also in the market for a new/cpo 2010 MB E350 4matic, and would love to know the resourse that allows you to see what the dealers are paying at auction for these cars to allow for a more productive negotiation. I imagine that there is a geographic variable as well. Where is this data found? I am looking to find/buy the car within the next month, in greater NYC area (Fairfeild co CT). I am also eligible for the USAA discount, but the best price I have found so far for a New 11 E350 4matic with Prem 1 and back up camera is 49K still about 5-10K more then I really want to spend!!
    Any help would be greatly appreciated!!
    First of all, what is the MSRP of the vehicle you want to purchase? Your USAA price will be $4000 below the "invoice" of the vehicle. Some dealers will also provide you with $1500 incentive on top of that.

I am going to guess that a 4 matic with Prem. 1 MSRP's at about $57,500.00. Invoice is about $52,500. Less $4000.00 is $48,500, less 1500 is about $47000 +tax, tags, etc.

The place where I go for pricing on auctions for preowned vehicles is Manheim. I have a friend who looks it up for me. That is the prices that are going for auctioned vehicles.

I paid $46600 for a 56495 MSRP vehicle down here in Florida. I got a great deal, but I usually do from my dealer.

Good LUck

2021 Genesis G90

• apintsapints Member Posts: 18
    Just leased a E 350 4matic from Ft Washington (Pa) Mercedes. Shop it at 5 dealers in area and got the following deal:
    car list $58,025- Steel grey- Prem pkg 1,split seats
    lease pay $639.32 for 33 mos including 3 yr maintenance, inceptions only down, 15,000 miles
    Salesman Doug and sales manager Frank treated me well and gave me the best price right away.
    I would recommend this dealership.
    Hi Abacomike:

Guess my luck. Yesterday I was supposed to get my car, but the dealer called me to say that the car was having some issue with starting and they are working on it. They have been working on the car since Monday, and still they have not been able to find the cause of the problem. So the GM of the dealership asked his used sales manager to get another similar car for me.......now I am waiting :-)

Just wanted to update you....I will keep you posted. I already notified the dealer that I am not interested in P2, so if they get a car with P1 and Pano, that would work for me, but in that case I will pay only 41K.....
  • skeefyskeefy Member Posts: 1
    Hello to my fellow edmunds petrolheads,

My wife and I are considering a purchase of a 2011 E-Class E350 Wagon (options below). I'm trying to get at what I should pay for this car. I'm aware of the $4,000 "Conquest" program that would be available to me since we are BMW owners right now.

However, when I view online pricing guides (paid reports from consumerreports.org or free data on truecar.com - link @ bottom), these make no mention of the $4k Conquest incentive. I'm guessing their data is out of date, and that I can take their "target price" and drop $4k from it. So instead of $58,783, I'd ideally pay $54,783. ** OR ** would folks recommend starting from, say, dealer cost...then giving them $800 for their efforts then subtract $4k to get to: $56,279 + 800 - $4,000 = $53,079?

I want to ensure that when I go out to my local dealer with this proposal that I will be in the ballpark and not wasting everyone's time.

Many thanks for your thoughts!

[2011 E350 WAGON - Sport, Capri Blue, Premium 1 pkg, Wheel pkg]

http://www.truecar.com/prices-new/mercedes-benz/e-class-pricing/2011/7FBCE2F4/?z- ipcode=94549&optionInfo=6808463,6808452,6808448,6874416,6808481,6808477,6808484&- incentiveInfo=&colorInfo=846260,845960
    The conquest incentive is not mentioned in any of the pricing info sites. What I would do is go to your Benz dealer, get your best price on an E350, then lay on them that you also expect the $4000 incentive.

Don't go in and announce the incentive to them up front. YOu will find that many of them will not bring this up with the hopes they can get you to buy without knowing about the incentive, which means they pocket the $4000 for themselves.

Always go in; get your best price; then lay on them the incentive and that you are aware of it. IF they "hem and haw" that they know nothing about it, walk out!

2021 Genesis G90

• ex007ex007 Member Posts: 13
    While I would generally agree with not mentioning incentives until the end, there is a very real reason for doing so upfront: according to multiple sources, each dealer was only given so many Conquest incentives and when those are gone, they can no longer offer the discount. When I did my search, it was about 50/50 on the dealers that had incentives left and those that didn't. No sense wasting time with a dealer if they can't get you the discount.
    I have a question for you guys and want to test my logic. To buy a new E350 4matic with Prem 1 with the USAA discount in the Northeast I'm looking at somewhere around 47K. The dealers around here all have 1+ 2010 E350 4matic CPO and they are asking in the ballpark of 45K for these cars and all of them have at least 12k miles, some as high as 25k. Now, why would anyone pay the same price for a CPO that they could for a new car, so I have been lowballing the CPO cars sometimes shy of 40K, but I can't even get anyone to negotiate with me. Am I missing something. How can a CPO car, 2 years old with 25K miles only be 3k less than the same car brand new?? Ever heard of depreciation??

Also, does the invoice prince change? I'm thinking that the 2012 model will start to arrive soon and that the dealers here have a glut of the 2011 cars on the lot, so I would think that they might be motivated to move some cars, and would like to try and really cut a deal on any car they have sitting on the lot.

BTW, Abacomike, what was the additional 1500 rebate for???
    First of all, not everyone can qualify for the USAA discount. You, or an immediate family member must be a veteran. Secondly, you need to have an insurance policy of some sort with USAA and/or accounts with them.

Secondly, used car prices have skyrocketed. I have looked at Manheim, which is the auctions, and prices have been unbelievable.

I would buy the new car, not the used car, for sure. I paid under 47K for mine with the discounts.

Hope this "food for thought" has been helpful.

2021 Genesis G90

Can you tell me what the second 1500 discount was for?? Also, if you use the USAA buying service they get you the car for 49K, and then you print a coupon and take to dealer. So, I'm guessing that you do not use the buying service but just tell them you are entitled to the discount at the dealer.
    Also, does anyone know then the 4000 rebate for USAA ends, some places say July 31, and others say August.
    I brought my ID number from USAA to the dealership. They applied for and received the $4000 coupon from USAA via and email from them.

I believe this is good until August 31, 2011. Check back on this forum site to about 2 weeks ago, I believe the date was listed there.

I received an additional $1500 because I was a loyal customer of theirs. I've purchased 5 Benz autos from them in the past couple of years, so they said I qualified for an additional incentive, which they had.

USAA will show you the actual vehicle invoice cost when you look it up after you have built your car the way you want.

2021 Genesis G90

Thanks for the reply. I see that some local dealers have 2011 CPO E350's and are asking the same price for the car as if it was new. I don't understand the logic at all except that you get an extra year of warranty. Can't see anyone buying it thought, because they told me you cant lease it, and the interest rates on preowned are about .5% higher then buying new.
  • gosox1gosox1 Member Posts: 17
    Hi, this thread has been insightful, only wished I had read it earlier in the buying process. :)

We picked up today 2011 E350 4matic that was $58,525 MSRP and got $8200 off, plus a service coupon.

The GM did clarify to me that the Conquest was $4K this month (give copy of registration). I could not get any loyalty discount as well, (stated prior as ~1500) as we were told it was one or the other and that the loyalty was for someone financing thru MB. We do have a MB, but not purchased at this dealer.

With other dealers I mentioned wanting both program discounts, but only got conquest discount.

Say Abacomike, I know that you said you've bought a few MBs from same dealer, i was wondering if you give them a trade-in or something that helps them get to your great purchase prices?

Thanks.

p.s., The car is elegant and all, but I think the variable assist steering and heavy weight and feeling of not so quick acceleration make it a pure luxury car and not as sporty as BMW/Audi lines. Next time, I'll get the E550 :shades:
    I do trade my vehicles, but they give me $1500 to $2000 over Manheim because they sell my preowned cars on their lot ( I only put on about 6,000 miles per year) and I buy a new one every year. So I get the USAA discount (invoice less their incentive, which was $4,000 last month) less $1500 because I do finance with MB Finance along with 1.9% APR which is their buy rate). They gave me $44,500 for my trade ( I only paid 48K for the car when I bought it).

They just give me their very best pricing (they beat all the other dealers here in South Florida by thousands) because I buy a car from them every year and refer many associates and friends to their dealership.

Hope this helps understanding how I get the best pricing. I would assume not everyone can get this at their dealership. But I have seen pricing on this forum that comes pretty close to what I get. I just seem to get a great upfront deal along with high trade in values since they can sell the vehicle on their lot and they don't have to wholesale it.

They sold my trade from last month for $48,500, and gave me 44,500, or $4000 over what they gave me. They had to get the car certified, which costs them about $1500 or so. What I don't understand is how they can sell my year old car for a little more than I paid for my new 2011. I know the used car market is booming (prices have risen an average of 15% on used cars of the last year.

Good LUck

2021 Genesis G90

• jwilliams2jwilliams2 Member Posts: 910
    Must be really strong if they resold your car for more than you paid for it new.
    edited July 2011
    The car had 4800 miles on it. it was in perfect condition, no dings, scratches, etc. NOne of the cars I trade have any mars or defects on them. I am sure if it did, I could not have gotten what I got out of it.

They advertised the car for 49,990 on the lot. Most people would have to pay 52,000 for a new 2011. So I guess they figured that it was a great deal. Remember, there is a sucker born every minute, and most of those suckers don't read the forum here on Edmunds.

Also, remember that they got the car certified which means the warranty goes to a total of 100K and 7 years. So to some people, it is worth it.

2021 Genesis G90

Can anyone explain why when I build the car at edmonds.com (E350 sport 4matic, Black/Black MB Tex, Premium 1 and wheel pkg) the incoice is 53569 and when I build on USAA.com the Invoice is 57603? The Edmonds price minus USAA discount gets me under 50K but the USAA site shows me at 53K AFTER rebate??
    Thoughts??
    The price you received from USAA is the MSRP of the vehicle. When you get the USAA final price, it should be invoice less $4000.00. So something is wrong. I did it and it showed the invoice less $4000.

Are you sure you are using the site correctly? Double check or call USAA and speak with a customer service rep. If you qualify, they will give you the info on the phone.

2021 Genesis G90

• kevinc5kevinc5 Member Posts: 204
    How does the Mercedes Loyalty Discount operate? Do you have to be a current owner of a Mercedes or do you also have to have a prefered customer relationship with a particular dealer. In other words, loyalty to Mercedes or loyalty to the a dealer? Thanks.
    It is my understanding that it is to either, depending upon the dealer. If you have a good relationship with a dealer, he is probably more willing. Also, I believe the loyalty is for Mercedes Benz Financial this summer. YOu might want to check it out. I got an APR of 2.49% for 66 months, but I am a customer of MB Financial as well.

2021 Genesis G90

• wolfekmwolfekm Member Posts: 18
    Does anyone know when the incentive 4k ends if you are a bmw owner? My husband's lease is up in Sept and we are looking to lease the E350. The dealer is pushing to do it immediately (def. before the end of July), and I would prefer to wait until August. Just trying to sort out if they are trying to get commission numbers in July, or if the incentive really ends this month.
    I believe it is until Aug. 31st. Contact Mercedes Benz (800-367-6372). This is the roadside assistance number, but you can also press the appropriate phone button when prompted to get Mercedes Benz customer assistance. Then ask them to connect you to the proper party, which they will.

Like I said, I believe it is until 8/31/2011, but I could be wrong. If it is 8/31, you have awhile. But according to my Mercedes Dealer, each dealer has so many they can use. Check that out.

2021 Genesis G90

• wolfekmwolfekm Member Posts: 18
    Thank you!
  • gosox1gosox1 Member Posts: 17
    Hi, thanks for this responses and the others. It helps to know for better buying experience.
  • cruzinbumcruzinbum Member Posts: 1
    hey alice,
    mind me asking where you got 46k 0 down 620 month offer, I am in nor cal also
  • mankumanku Member Posts: 76
    A brief comment on all MB's, after leasing 4 consecutive ones the last 10 years...

The $1095 acquisition fee is highway robbery...Audi, for example, only charges $595.

The $595 lease termination fee is obscene as well...industry standard is $350ish.

Otherwise, cars (one c320 wagon, e320wagon, two e350s) have been mixed...new 350 engine is great, but a real gas guzzler. nav/audio system is awful. seats, handling fantastic. highway crusing superb. comfortable for 4.

i had two black/black cars...while they looked great when clean (which lasted only about 6 hours), when dirty they look awful. i would only get a light exterior color and either beige or light grey interior, fwiw.

also, if you plan on leasing another benz, don't buy the prepaid maintenance or excess wear and tear... two reasons: car is totalled/stolen you've paid for nothing, and when buying a new MBZ the dealer will overlook nearly everything...my last trade in had at least $1500 worth of exterior damage!

and for people looking for 2011 e class, the new engine will be 20% more powerful and 20% more efficient...plus a 7 inch color display. if you're going to spend all this money (at least 10k/year inc. insurance/gas/car details), spend the extra $100/month and get the new model.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 235,219
    The $1095 acquisition fee is highway robbery...Audi, for example, only charges $595.

MB Finance only charges $795.. the other $300 is dealer markup (with MBFinance permission)...

BMWFS is $725 (which they allow to be marked up to $925)..

I agree.. it's a ridiculous amount...

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

edited July 2011
    My last E350 was a Black/Beige. I hated the black. It seems that 10 years go by between the time I bought a black car and the time I forgot how bad they were. When clean and waxed, nothing beats black. But....here in FL, we get rain every day. As soon as it rains, my black car had water spots all over it when it dried.

That's why I just got a silver one with black interior. The silver shows "nothing". The black interior shows no grime or grit like my beige and light grays used to show.

As for leasing, I haven't leased in 10 years, but I would never pay that king of uprfront money for a lease. It is robbery, in my opinion.

2021 Genesis G90

• dewarsandsodadewarsandsoda Member Posts: 207
    For those you patiently awaiting the arrival of the '12 E350 sedan, my dealer just advised me that she won't have vehicles on the floor until the end of October. She could not even build one for me at this time.

Cheers!
    edited July 2011
    I was just at my dealership this morning. He said they "just opened" the ordering software for them to order 2012 E sedans. He is going to order me an Iridium Silver and a Palladium Silver w/black interior with P1, Tire and Wheel pkg, rear spoiler and sport package for delivery in late October. Then, he said I can choose which one I like best.

So, if you want to get one of the first ones available, now is the time to order one.

2021 Genesis G90

• krisktkriskt Member Posts: 11
    Bought today: Feldmann's Imports

Capri Blue E350 4 matic Sport package
    Premium package 2
    Parktronic guidance, panorama sunroof, rear deck spoiler, 115 V outlet

USAA discount ($3850 off of dealer invoice price), plus extra $1000 (negotiated with no trade in or financing)

MSRP=$62,424 (including $875 destination charge)

Price paid=$53,763

OTD price (tag, title, tax, fees)=$58,082.10

Good luck!
    Hi Abakomike:

Sorry to bother you again.....but as I mentioned to you earlier that the deal that I made on the CPO car did not go through....since the car had some starter issues. The service center of my MB dealer also found out that this car had some water in the engine and so the GM does not want to sell this car to me since he thinks even though it is a CPO car I will be visiting the service center too often.....

But since they do not have any other pre-owned car that meets my requirements, he has offered me a deal on a new 2011 E350 ....

2011 E350W $49,400
    040 Black
    105 Almond MB-Tex
    P01 P01 Premium Package:
    R08 R08 Wheel Package: 18" AMG Twin 5-Spoke ,
    18" AMG Twin 5-Spoke Alloy Wheels
    Accessory Styling Package (Rear Deck and 3-Spoke Sport Steering Wheel ), AMG Sport Package,
    Power Tilt / Sliding Panorama Sunroof
    Black Ash Wood Trim
    Heated Front Seats

SUBTOTAL $55,850
    DESTINATION & DELIVERY $875
    TOTAL $56,725

He is offering me this at $47200, because he wants to make up for the problenm I had with the CPO car.

My only issue is that this car does not have the metallic paint...just the ordinary black paint :-(....but I think that the deal is good....what is your thought on this...should I go ahead....I might be able to get him lower the price by another 1000....

I would really appreciate your feedback....I doubt whether anyone else in my locality will give me this deal...

Thanks
    KC
    The deal sounds like a fair deal. The panorama roof is extra, the spoiler is extra, and the tire/wheel package is extra (includes sport steering wheel and AMG 5 spoke wheels).

Can I assume he is giving you the conquest discount? It seems from the pricing that he did.

Unless he has another color (I just got rid of my black car and got a silver one because black shows everything, and I mean everything), which I would choose over black (gray, silver, white), I would take the deal. You are getting about 9500+ off the sticker, which is what I got on my car.

So, unless you can't find another dealer with a different color, I would jump at it.

Good LUck

2021 Genesis G90

The black paint is also ordinary . not special paint which adds $720 to MSRP. The dealer emailed me yesterday nighe saying that they also have a palladium silver with similar package.......

Yes, you are correct they are doing the Conquest and I think they are also adding the MB dealer loyalty discount, since the GM introduced me to the sales manager by saying he is one of the most loyal customer so make a deal on a new car of his choice that is the best.....since we could not deliver his selected CPO car....

I had suggested 45K, when the GM came back and said that his final price is 47200......I will talk to them soon and maybe close the deal......too bad I could not get the steel grey....but this deal is too good.....

Thanks
    KC
  • krisktkriskt Member Posts: 11
    I forgot to say it is a 2011 model.

I asked for $1000 more off the price (beyond the USAA discount), but I don't know what the dealer is calling it. He did take down the information that I have an Acura MDX (not used for trade-in though).

Curious thing that I only noticed AFTER I got home. The window sticker lists the P02 Premium Package, but heated front seats are listed separate from the package. There AREN'T ventilated seats, which should be part of the P02 package I thought....

At least in MN most of the time that shouldn't matter!!
    The P2 package is about $2000 more than the P1. Yes, heated seats are listed separately, but you will notice that there is no charge for that because it is included in the P2 and P1 packages.

If you are getting a brand new 2011 E350 with that equipment for the number you listed, it is an excellent price. Rememeber, they cannot give you the conquest discount "and" the USAA discount, it is one or the other. Sounds like a terrific deal.

Good LUck.

2021 Genesis G90

• susa1susa1 Member Posts: 1
    Just bought a 2011 E350 4 matic black on black from Naperville MB dealer (chicago area). a few basic options: premium 1, heated front seat, rear split folding seat. MSRP 57805. Paid 47600 + title, tax, etc.

I think it's good deal but don't know what you guys think. BTW, it's pretty easy to get a good deal from them, just ask for Ed.

William
    I finally closed my deal with my local MB dealer for 2011 E350. Here are the details of the car:

Model: 2011 E350
    Color: Steel Grey with ash/black interior and black maple wood trim
    755 Steel Grey $720
    108 Ash MB-Tex

P01 P01 Premium Package: $4,000
    R32 18" 5-Spoke Wheel
    321 321 Sport Package: 18" 5-Spoke Alloy Whe
    413 Power Tilt / Sliding Panorama Sunroof $1,090
    736 Black Ash Wood Trim
    873 Heated Front Seats
    917 PZEV-Emission, USA

SUBTOTAL $55,210
    DESTINATION & DELIVERY $875
    TOTAL $56,085

With the standard steering the deal was made at $46104 ($9981 below MSRP), but finally I paid $46475, and made the dealer change my steering wheel to the sport 3-spoke steering wheel.

Thanks for all the help.