Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Toyota Highlander Accessories and Modifications

1232425262729»

Comments

• propwash49propwash49 Member Posts: 38
    edited February 2013
    I saw a car yesterday that had both the side moldings and edge guards. They just split the door edge guard into two parts--one went above the molding, and the other half was installed below the molding. I thought it looked OK. The moldings were the same color as the body, and the edge guards were black It might look a little different if you have a white car with black edge guards or some other color combination. This is just a suggestion.

Another thing you might try is to trim away the part of the edge guard that interferes with the side molding. It might be a little difficult to do, but if you take your time, this might work out for you. Good luck.
  • rbailey8199rbailey8199 Member Posts: 1
    I have a 2013 Highlander Plus an would like to install Sirius/XM radio. Is there anyway to hardwire it through the current factory radio or do I have to go after market installation?
  • kinleysmakinleysma Member Posts: 1
    I was wondering if anyone on here could help me out. I have a 2008 highlander hybrid with a third row seat. Does anyone know if it is possible to replace the solid seat with the newer split folding rear seat?