Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Toyota Sequoia Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• mjohnr99mjohnr99 Member Posts: 193
    If you look up August and July sales #s on Sequoia, they were very bad and in the -70% range (where the 4Runner has been stuck for 3 months), so this September's -46% percentage is an improvement. Must be evidence of some pent-up demand given no 2009 model available and long wait for the 2010s that were finally widely available on the lots in September.

Again, I want to see what happens in October, and whether any demand for Sequoias (given its unusual situation with no 2009 model) improves, or if it starts to decline again back towards the 4Runner.
  • jac1304jac1304 Member Posts: 33
    Looks like October doesn't have any rebates? Anyone have any thoughts if they are going to happen in future or if production is increasing?
  • 774774 Member Posts: 101
    I read on the internet that Toyota is planing to spend one billion in the fourth quarter to boost sales. Unknown on which models this might apply but incentives will be offered in addition to helping the dealers to move inventory in other promotional activites.
  • eagleeye3eagleeye3 Member Posts: 44
    A friend of mine just purchased a 2010 2WD Limited w/ Navigation and DVD Entertainment for $4K under MSRP in the San Diego area (KM Toyota). I believe MSRP was $53K and he paid $48.8. Slate with graphite interior. Truck was on the lot. Not a demo - basically no miles on it. I was going to wait till Xmas to get mine - but I'm not sure it's worth waiting now.
  • shyboyshyboy Member Posts: 36
    I am on 22172 zipcode, and dealer quoted me $49488.73

I know this is not a very good price. but can someone please suggest what is the best price I get get for this model?

thanks,
    Go to over stock .com cars and get a price on the vehicle you want. Look at TRUE CARS . COM. I just bought a Sequoia for $ 732.00 over invoice or 3198 off sticker. I had two dealers offering the same deal. The best I could do with out this site was about 800 higher for the same vehicle. The site helps to eliminate dealers who are not willing to sell at a great price as it is a buyers market.

A 2wd limited no options listed for 45,624 and a 4 wd drive limited no options listed for 48,986 in your zip code on over stock .com cars
  • manavimanavi Member Posts: 150
    I never thought of paying $700 over invoice as being a buyer's market. Wouldn't a buyer's market usually mean paying under invoice and being wooed with all kinds of incentives from the dealers?

If a buyer's market gets you $3000 off sticker, what do you call the market where people were getting $10,000 off sticker?

I say wait.
    People getting 10,000 off sticker was due to a melt down of the economy, high gas prices, and over production of the Sequoia. Toyota cannot stay in business if it means giving 10,000 off sticker to sell a vehicle. Sequoia production was cut in half from what was produced in 2008 so you will not see the huge inventories of 2008 repeated. I could have bought a 2008 Sequoia but I didn't want a 2 year old vehicle that had been sitting in the weather for a year or two. The vehicle I bought has to be ordered as it doesnot exist in the inventory and I will most likely wait two months for delivery.
    I remember back when this vehicle came out in 2001 they were selling almost at sticker so 3000 off sticker is a good deal .

I think you are right about waiting as some incentives maybe offered on the 2010 Sequoia in this quarter. If you are waiting for 10,000 off sticker it will never happen.
  • jack2008jack2008 Member Posts: 2
    I have also been lookin g for an 08 Seq limited with nav and DVD.
    You are right , there are not too many around. The nearest I came was a loaded 08 with 15K miles for $45K. I walked from that beacuse I thought there should be better deals out there. Now I cant find anything.
    Was thinking about buying a SR5 with leather, Nav and DVD. Ity's pretty much the same as a limited except no auto 3rd row or autorear door, right? I could live without that. I would pay aroung $38 to $40K for something like that. Are my numbers right or am I wishful thinking?
    Any help appreciated. Thanks
  • DTbrokerDTbroker Member Posts: 5
    If it was me, I would wait. While they did not make the '09 and cut production of the '10 you may still get an opportunity due to the fact that the cash for clunkers pushed many 4th qtr 09 and 10 purchases forward. I would attempt to get a '10 close to yr end as the dealers try and blow out inventory. Remember that by then the '10 will be almost 1 yr old. Hopefully you can pick one up for dealer cost which might be higher than what you are looking at an 08 but when you go to sell or trade that 08 it is already a 3 yr. old car...the alternative, go out and buy a slightly used 08 but go for low 30s not mid 40s. While toyota's inventory is down people are still losing jobs and the economy is nowhere near recovering to an extent where the fall of 08 is in people's distant memory. Hope this helps.
    The best thing to do is as you say wait. Unfortunately I need to get something now so waiting was not an option for me. You would think Toyota would offer some incentives on the Sequoia this quarter. Toyota is reported to be gearing up for a billion dollar program to help to move inventories this quarter.

Nissan/Infiniti is offering big incentives on the Armada and QX56 now. Perhaps Toyota will do the same.
  • bobd80016bobd80016 Member Posts: 4
    Soft economy....YTD sales down 50%....incentives on Tundra....and nothing on Sequoia......there can't be too many $50K buyers out there

HID headlights, superior navi, $2000 manufacturer to dealer incentive ... the Acura MDX is looking better and better

Wake up Toyota!!
  • a8silvera8silver Member Posts: 24
    Search craigslist - at least in the bay area/sacramento. There are a few which the dealers are trying to get rid off as used but have 80 - 100 miles on them. 7yr/100k mile warranty ( from Toyota) costs about $850. I'm sure the dealers can be motivated to throw this in.
  • boxer99boxer99 Member Posts: 22
    I have an '07 MDX and also have a Sequoia on order...totally different trucks. The Sequoia is replacing a Honda Odyssey. The MDX, while spacious, does not have the room that the Sequoia has. We travel frequently with 2 kids and a large dog...the MDX does not handle those trips well.
  • willamwillam Member Posts: 2
    A dealer quote me $36899 on a 2010 4.6L SR5 with basic standard options. Is this a good deal?
  • willamwillam Member Posts: 2
    Forget to mention 36899 + T.T.L.
    Go to over stock. com cars and you will do better on the price. In the southeast region that vehicle listed on over stock .com at 36,406 not including taxes, tag,ect. The vehicle may cost more in other regions of the country like the north east it listed for 36,857 Good Luck
  • jose263jose263 Member Posts: 10
    1st time post on this forum -this looks like a good discussion to ask my question Seeking fair deal on Sequoia 2010 Limited
    Is this a good deal? or should i counter? vehicle not onlot - would be ordered
    Gulf coast zip 39530 - dealership 75miles away responded from an edmonds search.
    Offered at invoice - breakdown below:
    Mfg Base Price:  $42,316.00 
    Total Factory Installed Options:  $1,245.00 
    Total Locally Installed Options:  $1,041.47 
    Delivery/Processing/Handling:  $950.00 
    T.M.F.: $995.00 
    Base Vehicle Holdback:  $972.00 
    PIO Holdback:  $100.00 
    Dealer Added Options:  $0.00 
    1% Financial Reserve MSRP:  $486.00 
    Totals:  $48,105.47 
  • jose263jose263 Member Posts: 10
    1st time post on this forum -this looks like a good discussion to ask my question Seeking fair deal on Sequoia 2010 Limited
    Is this a good deal? or should i counter? vehicle not onlot - would be ordered
    Gulf coast zip 39530 - dealership 75miles away responded from an edmonds search.
    Offered at invoice - breakdown below:
    Mfg Base Price: $42,316.00
    Total Factory Installed Options: $1,245.00
    Total Locally Installed Options: $1,041.47
    Delivery/Processing/Handling: $950.00
    T.M.F.: $995.00
    Base Vehicle Holdback: $972.00
    PIO Holdback: $100.00
    Dealer Added Options: $0.00
    1% Financial Reserve MSRP: $486.00
    Totals: $48,105.47
  • oyvey247oyvey247 Member Posts: 18
    I was looking at the 2010 limited with dvd and Nav negotiated price was : $52,036 (with nav & dvd). I thought this was fine until they told me the lease price (even with 5k down NOT including tax, title and reg) was going to be $880/month (for 36 month/15 k miles)! Add tax (6.25% here) and we are talking $925/month!
    Are they kidding???? For a toyota?? not that it is not a good car, but really?? SO...... I started looking at other more expensive cars on the advice of a friend b/c he told me the residual values are higher on luxury vehicles so the leases are cheaper. He was right. I found a new 2010 Mercedes GL450, list $67,550 (p1 package,nav, dvd ) and my out the door price (6500k down includes tax and etc) is - wait for it...... $759/month! I also shopped this deal around so it wasn't an abberation, most dealers here were in the same ballpark. So, the moral of this story is sometime the more expensive car will give you a cheaper lease price!!

And yeah, I am going with the Mercedes!!!! ;)
    Infiniti is offering $6,000 off msrp and using overstock .com cars you can get another $3,900 or about $ 9,900 off msrp.

Its time for some incentives from toyota on the Sequoia.
    Well, current incentives run to Nov. 16; hopefully they will put something on the Sequoia with the new incentives.
  • bjordan1bjordan1 Member Posts: 14
    did you think about doing a 48 mo lease on the sequoia - the monthly payments are much more reasonable. i'm in the same boat, i have it narrowed down to the gl450 (36 mo) and the sequoia (48 mo lease).
    I am not sure that the 48 month Toyota lease would be that much cheaper - I didn't price it - but I have an offer on the table for a 2010 Mecedes GL450, P1 package, dvd ent, running boards for $6800 down, 39/mo lease 12/k miles at $749/mo lease (includes tax). My Sequoia offer came to $850/mo similar terms. Toyota has more room but lets face it. drives like a truck - mercedes is much nicer luxury and handling wise - think I am going with the MB
    GL is a sweet truck. My brother has had one for years and loves it, plus Mercedes is giving dealers incentives on these hence the deals. I was tempted by it as well, but there is no size comparison. 2 kids + large dog + six 14 hour r/t drives per year and many weekend trips made me go Sequoia. Look at what you get in Sequioa vs. Mb as well, I'm pretty sure Leather isn't even a standard option.

Checkout the Blutec if you do decide MB.
    You are right about size - sequoia wins hands down - but my three kids (2 car seats) fit fine in the MB GL450 (the girl is in the third row, she drives the boys crazy!!), albeit with less room than the Toyota. But the Sequoia payment is actually $100 more than a Mercedes that is msrp of $15K MORE (same options) - figure that out! If the Sequioa was cheaper, I'd probably get it to save money, but I am actually saving money with the Mecedes - don't hear that too often!!

Still mulling the options - So far MB is offering $749/month (incld tax) for GL450 with P1 pkg, running boards and DVD sys. Pretty good deal - MB drives way better than the Toyota too - more like a car - plus, I think it looks nicer. ;)

btw, where are you driving 14 hours?? My kids would kill each other (or me!) - they can't do more than 2 hours (and that is with the DVD!!_ ;);)
    Right now I have the $70225 GL450 at 770/mo+tax with 6200 drive off for a 3/36 lease.

I have the $58905 Sequoia Platinum at 760/mo+tax with 6500 drive off for a 4/48 lease.

I'm really having a hard time deciding between the two. Although I added several options to the GL, the Sequoia's standard options blow the GL away - it has everything. The GL though has more exterior appeal and a little more wow-factor.

Though the Sequoia is bigger, not sure if that's a plus or not. It would be great to have the Sequoia on long trips, but I think the GL would be better for everyday driving.

The Sequoia also is a slight plus because it has a higher tow rating and I have to pull a 6000 pnd boat.

Both get crappy gas mileage.

I just don't know.
    Both great trucks...buy it for what you need and you will be happy. For business purposes (50% deduction in first year) I am purchasing so I did not get the lease sticker shock.

Have you looked at the MB on a 48Mo lease? At least they give a 48Mo warranty to match it.
    The MB dealer said only the 36 mo leases are being supported by MB so the 39, 42 and 48 mo leases aren't as attractive.
    Have you heard about this?? This is NO JOKE! I was about to buy the GL when I read about this little problem they were having....spontaneously bursting into flames!!! OMG!! There is some info in these forums and on mbworld.org. regarding this - I have seen pictures too - Does anyone know if they have fixed this issue for 2010 GL???

Still in my old car b/c I don't know what to do - At least it won't catch fire ;)

btw, Sequoia is a lot of money for what you get - It is not quite "lux" and the price you quoted (bjordan1) is the same lease for a car that costs $12k less! Not an attractive lease by toyota - I'm in same boat, but now with this fire thing......
  • sequoiabuyersequoiabuyer Member Posts: 16
    It comes down to whether you want a masculine looking "truck" or a more luxury type vehicle. The monetary difference is merely the name as you know.....

The Sequoia is GREAT for everyday driving (as long as you have the sonar/navigation system for backup camera/powerfolding mirrors-amazing turning radius is really helpful too). I use it for groceries, errands, et. most of the time and am pleasantly surprised at how easy it is to drive. I love mine... (2010 Plat)

Either way, go with your initial instinct (it's almost always right) and you'll be happy.....
  • glockfanglockfan Member Posts: 30
    I am looking to purchase a new Sequoia. When will Toyota offer any incentives or special interest rates on the Sequoia??
    Finally!!! 0% for 36 month incentive. Will not help those looking to lease...but a nice one for the buyers!
  • jac1304jac1304 Member Posts: 33
    What region is the 0% any other offers?
    goto toyota.com and click special offers to see if it is available in your area. Nothing else on Sequoia.
  • bobd80016bobd80016 Member Posts: 4
    Sorry Toyota, not good enough.....closed the deal on a loaded 09 Expedition Limited.....$9200 off sticker, 0% for 5 yrs, dealer threw in 2 yrs of scheduled maint....too good to pass up
  • jryajrya Member Posts: 3
    I agree....Toyota missed the mark with this incentive. Had it been 5yr. 0%, there would be one in my driveway...With regard to the expedition, that's probably a 20k savings over a toyota with the disc. and finance offer....This is why Ford didn't take any bailout money...smart.
    You are right Toyota needs to go with 5yr 0% along with some cash incentives say $4,000 off sticker or these vehciles will not sell. The last time I checked Infiniti was offering a $6,000 incentive to the buyer which means you can get 10,000 off sticker on a 4WD QX 56.
    You can't find 0 for 60 and a cash incentive on any Japanese or German trucks...usually one or the other and the 0 for 60's are very few and far between. That is usually an American incentive. The 2010 QX is also 0 for 36 or 2.9 for 72 or crazy cash to dealer incentives also.

That being said this is the final year for the Q and they are being priced as such. I have gone back and forth, as my negotiated price on a Plat 4x4 is about $4,500 more than a comparable Q can be had for. Less when you factor in 0 for 36. Still, very, very tempting. I just like the Sequioa..the looks, the engine, access to third row.

I was just happy they threw me the bone of 0 for 36, which is actually worth $4,000-$5,000. ;)
  • kennynmdkennynmd Member Posts: 424
    I totally agree as well. There should be other options as well such as more dealer cash (4-6k) or maybe 1.9% for 60 months would have gotten me real interested in this vehicle. Its gotta be a small % of people that can do the 0% for 36 months. Depending if you have a load of cash to put down or a high value trade in, payments still have to be near 1k/month. Come on Toyota!!!!!!!!
  • aujimaujim Member Posts: 4
    Southeast region has 0% for 36 and 1.9% for 48 and 60-month.
    I am hoping Toyota will offer some cash incentive on the Sequoia . I have one on order and if it arrives at the time of the incentive I will be entitled to the incentive.

I never was interested in the QX56 although it is a good choice.

I just sold my 2001 Sequoia and it was a trouble free vehicle for 98,000 miles which is why I never considered any other SUV. The 2010 Sequoia in my opinion is the best full size SUV on the market today.

I still think Toyota will have to offer competive incentives and or finiancing to compete with Nissian, ford and Gm in this current market.
    As far as new incentives, it all depends on where you live. Central atlantic has 0% for 36 good until 1/4/10. Southeast has that + deals on 48 & 60month, but only good until 11/30/09. New ones will be out after that.

I am surprised that people feel 0% for 36 months is not a good deal. Granted, you have steep payments, but it does save you about $5,000 if you financed $50,000 at 5% for 36 months.

If you are looking for $2,000+ cash back you may have to wait until Summer 2010.
    (1) I do not regard this current incentive as a super valuable one. One measure is the opportunity cost of what you could otherwise do with the 50+K that must be spent on one of these SUVs. With today's declining dollar and terrible treasury yields where, as we all know, borrowing cash costs nothing (and investing in cash gets you nothing, 2% at most), it is not costing Toyota much to do this incentive. The benefit to me is small, but at the same time, not worthless. Instead of paying cash, I now can put my 50K in a 2% savings account (that's the highest you'll find) and maybe earn $3000 in interest. [Actually will be less in interest if you need to draw your monthly principal payments over the 36 months out of that savings account.] Of course you could also invest in other things with the money, but then it becomes no longer an apples to apples measure of the opportunity cost. So, while it is better than nothing and may be the nudge to get me closer to say the Q, I don't see it as very valuable. Would have preferred it to have simply been 3-4K of dealer cash. 0% financing is not costing Toyota much in this environment of "cheap money" coursing through our economy.

(2) I am also not surprised that this was their only incentive. Not sure if folks looked at the October #s, but in contrast to the prior months numbers I posted, Sequoia sales were way up. [4Runner though is really in bad shape.] This may be just a sales blip up given the pent-up demand I queried about earlier. Who knows. But, when I saw those sales numbers, I was not surprised at all to learn that this was the only incentive. Based on those numbers, I am sure Toyota is waiting and seeing if demand continues or if it falls before they offer any more. I will post sales numbers in a follow-up post.

(3) Remember, this is a month by month thing on these incentives. Just like the CEO there at Toyota, you need to watch these monthly numbers. If you thought we were at the verge of a V-shaped recovery, that jobs are coming back, and that gas was getting cheaper, then you should run out and buy one NOW before this incentive ends, as if November's numbers on this big SUV are say even higher, then this incentive could easily end! But, surely you know I write that tongue-in-cheek, as if anything the situation is the opposite and percentage demand for this vehicle could more likely subside on the yearly comparisons as we get into Winter and the economy worsens before it gets better. So, I will still be watching numbers and waiting. I am in no rush. In fact, the long wait has taken some of the excitement away, which has actually been a good thing, as now we are even thinking we can make our current vehicle go another year. Not sure yet. That would be great fiancically for us to avoid the immediate depreciation hit, but would be terrible for Toyota if lots of other consumers do the same and tighten the belt instead of shelling out for this vehicle. But if that happens, then the incentives I am looking for may just well materialize. :)

(4) I have owned one Ford when I was young, and pretty much all Japanese since then. The high price to me of this vehicle has actually for the first time got me exploring not only the Q, but now the American brands, including Ford again. I can't believe it, but it really is true. Nothing wrong or bad with that of course, but never thought it would happen after being raised by my engineer Dad who would only buy Toyotas and Hondas and apparently brain-washed me. :) But, if I had to act now, then I guess we would buy nothing and just wait several more months. That's the plan for now. The 0% is not bad, but not what moves me to act this month.
    Here it is. Same format explanation as my earlier post for September, but basically, Sequoia was only down -22.1% in October 2009 versus October 2008. That's an improvement from September. In contrast, the 4Runner is still getting slammed . . . it is down -90.6% in October 2009 versus October 2008. Wow!

TOYOTA RETAIL SALES
    (INCLUDES FLEET & HAWAII)
    October, 2009
    ----- CURRENT MONTH ----- -- CALENDAR YEAR TO DATE --
    DSR % DSR %
    2009 2008 CHG 2009 2008 CHG
    YARIS 4,384 4,871 -13.2 55,169 93,366 -40.9
    COROLLA 25,717 27,386 -9.4 240,755 307,071 -21.6
    CAMRY 30,136 30,556 -4.9 294,493 386,118 -23.7
    VENZA 5,035 0 N/A 44,451 0 N/A
    AVALON 2,539 3,543 -30.9 22,417 37,852 -40.8
    PRIUS 13,496 11,804 10.3 118,290 142,365 -16.9
    SCION xA 0 0 N/A 3 39 -92.3
    SCION xB 1,782 2,594 -33.8 22,313 41,265 -45.9
    SCION tC 1,057 2,224 -54.2 16,085 37,904 -57.6
    SCION xD 1,023 1,925 -48.8 12,709 25,294 -49.8
    TOTAL TOYOTA DIV. PASS. CAR 85,169 84,904 -3.3 826,687 1,071,276 -22.8
    ES 4,413 4,141 2.8 37,844 54,783 -30.9
    HS 1,527 0 N/A 3,312 0 N/A
    LS 804 1,502 -48.4 8,192 17,532 -53.3
    SC 41 98 -59.7 636 1,787 -64.4
    GS 494 819 -41.8 5,771 13,838 -58.3
    IS 3,162 2,772 10.0 31,073 43,144 -28.0
    TOTAL LEXUS PASS. CAR 10,441 9,332 7.9 86,828 131,084 -33.8
    TOTAL TOYOTA PASS. CAR 95,610 94,236 -2.2 913,515 1,202,360 -24.0
    SIENNA 8,249 8,003 -0.6 68,021 102,890 -33.9
    RAV4 13,971 12,227 10.2 120,834 118,965 1.6
    FJ CRUISER 849 1,657 -50.6 9,230 23,353 -60.5
    4RUNNER 345 3,555 -90.6 13,472 40,861 -67.0
    HIGHLANDER 5,979 7,032 -18.0 67,463 88,983 -24.2
    LAND CRUISER 165 185 -14.0 1,912 3,388 -43.6
    SEQUOIA 1,478 1,829 -22.1 13,230 26,421 -49.9
    TOTAL SUV 22,787 26,485 -17.0 226,141 301,971 -25.1
    4X2 TACOMA 4,144 5,202 -23.2 46,883 70,975 -33.9
    4X4 TACOMA 4,777 4,799 -4.0 47,811 56,341 -15.1
    TOTAL TACOMA 8,921 10,001 -14.0 94,694 127,316 -25.6
    TUNDRA 7,537 6,425 13.1 64,136 121,451 -47.2
    TOTAL PICKUP 16,458 16,426 -3.4 158,830 248,767 -36.2
    TOTAL TOYOTA DIV. LT TRUCK 47,494 50,914 -10.0 452,992 653,628 -30.7
    LX 404 567 -31.3 2,917 6,983 -58.2
    GX 341 1,204 -72.7 5,524 14,036 -60.6
    RX 8,316 5,180 54.8 73,641 68,399 7.7
    TOTAL LEXUS LIGHT TRUCK 9,061 6,951 25.7 82,082 89,418 -8.2
    TOTAL TOYOTA LIGHT TRUCK 56,555 57,865 -5.8 535,074 743,046 -28.0
    TOTAL TOYOTA DIV. 132,663 135,818 -5.8 1,279,679 1,724,904 -25.8
    TOTAL LEXUS 19,502 16,283 15.5 168,910 220,502 -23.4
    TOTAL TOYOTA 152,165 152,101 -3.5 1,448,589 1,945,406 -25.5
    MEMO:
    DOM. COROLLA 25,615 20,530 20.3 210,022 219,320 -4.2
    DOM. CAMRY 29,830 30,270 -5.0 285,069 379,270 -24.8
    DOM. RAV4 4,959 0 N/A 36,114 0 N/A
    DOM. HIGHLANDER 1,023 0 N/A 1,023 0 N/A
    DOM. PICKUP 16,458 16,426 -3.4 158,830 248,765 -36.2
    DOM. RX 5,286 4,356 17.0 48,898 50,389 -3.0
    SELLING DAYS 28 27 257 257
    Your Dad was and still is right. I have owned two fords bought new and they were problems and one what was a nightmare.

The Japanese product is light years above anything made by ford.I own a infiniti I35 and just sold my Sequoia which had 98,000 miles on it. I have had zero problems with the two vehicles.

The ford product may be less expensive at the time of purchase but the repairs it will require will eat you alive.
    Good points; however, you are looking at 0% as a comparison to investing the money yourself.. I think most look at 0% and compare savings if they had to pay a going new car rate of 5%-6%.

4Runner may be way down because they are in the middle of introducing the 2010.

As far as the American trucks...I love the full size GM's. They just need to fire the engineer that designed the third row. I would have bought a Tahoe/Yukon/Escalade if it wasn't for that poor design.
    I have owned a few GM products and they were better than the ford .The Toyota and Infiniti products have been far better than any GM product I have owned.

I agree with the idea of the money saved from 0% but it also nice to have a vehicle that is trouble free which has never been the case for me with GM or ford. I buy new and then hang on to a vehicle for at least 8 years. I have yet to find an American made product that does not start falling apart after 4 to 5 years. I take care of the vehcles with the proper maintenance and the Japanese product just has been great as compared to ford or GM

The Tahoe/ Yukon is not a bad choice but the Sequoia does have the better design and it is a Toyota
  • kingfans1kingfans1 Member Posts: 137
    hello i have $19,000 left on my 4runner ( finance throuh toyota ). do you think toyota will sell me a new sequoia???
  • kennynmdkennynmd Member Posts: 424
    I notice that alot of you all are comparing Sequoias against the QX56. Any reason its not against the Armada?? Isnt the QX56 and Armada the same other than cosmetics?