Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Mercedes-Benz G-class (Geländewagen)

12345679»

Comments

• ylaraylara Posts: 1
    Hello you stated that they finally got the kinks out of the earlier models. I heard the 02 & 03 models had electrical problems. I am considering buying a 2004 here in florida or should I wait and get only a 2005 or newer? Do you think the 04 have most of the issues worked out? Thanks for any help.

YL
  • I just got my G Class 2008. Few flaws and I would like to compare notes with other owners.
  • steverstever Viva Las CrucesPosts: 44,881

Moderator - Minivan fan. Feel free to message or email me - stever@edmunds.com.

• steverstever Viva Las CrucesPosts: 44,881

Moderator - Minivan fan. Feel free to message or email me - stever@edmunds.com.

• storm10storm10 Posts: 175
    I have not seen a lot of reviews comparing G-Class to GL-Class. Here is the one I found that mentions some core differences: 2010 Mercedes-Benz G-Class SUV Overview.
    Anybody thoughts would be appreciated.
  • paws9paws9 Posts: 5
    hello, I was wondering if anyone knows where I can find some information on my 1988 Gelandewagon?? Thank you for your kind attention on this ...anxiously looking forrward to knowing everything I can....
    thank you very much for that link, does anyone know where else I may find out more???
    what is the website for the G-Wagon owners club??? thank you!!
    Hello, Can anyone tell me anything about a 1988 canadian/european g-wagon???
    thank you!
    edited April 2010
    can anyone tell me anything about this year and model...web sites ..... or clubs??
    Thank you!
  • kjel4kjel4 Posts: 1
    I'm an American who lives and works in Germany. I plan to return to the states soon. I would like to bring an older Mercedes Benz G-Wagon (if possible, a smaller engined model) back with me. How can I find out what safety modifications are necessary in order to be shipped to the states?
This discussion has been closed.
Mercedes-Benz G-class (Geländewagen) - Page 9 - Car Forums at Edmunds.com