Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2013 and Earlier - Audi A4 Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• vkjvkj Member Posts: 67
    Thanks.
  • dilberticdilbertic Member Posts: 63
    I know this should be on the lease forum, but thought maybe it should help some of you with the deals going on....

36 month lease 12k a year
    09 A4 Q 2.0T Sadan - Meteor Grey/Blk, Premium+ and Navigation

2k down and 525.00 a month... this was about 3 or 4 weeks ago... I held off since my car turn in date was in late Nov, so hopefully they have a better deal going on in Nov, which in most cases they do since sales tend to slow down, plus add in the current state of the country, maybe Audi will toss out some deals to move some cars.

Also, I was told if I wanted a 08, I could take a 5 or 6k rebate ( forgot which ) and a 6% discount on top of that on MSRP....

This is in Norcal and only 2 dealers in the area

Happy Hunting

Dil
  • mukvijmukvij Member Posts: 15
    Yup seems like there are some unpublished specials. dealers are easily doing 500 below invoice.
  • vmichaelvmichael Member Posts: 22
    hi,

i'm in the sf bay area and am looking to deal with sonnen; where did you get this pricing? also, what was the msrp of the car and the negotiated selling price? does $525/month included taxes? i called today (looking to buy at the end of november) and the number thrown out for a 2.0t sedan, prestige plus nav and audi drive select (msrp ~46,500) was $725/month with $2500 drive away. sounds high to me. what do you guys think? thanks.

vincent
  • djdjdjdj Member Posts: 111
    Today I testdrove (for the 2nd time) a 2009 A4 2.0. I have a 2003 A4, so I think the salesman is getting his hopes up.

For a Premium Plus with wood (sticker $38.4K) he offered $37,182, 3.2% off of MSRP and 3.9% over Edmunds' cost.

When he asked what I thought, I told him I wasn't convinced the A4 was worth $2,200 more than the new Acura TL. He said Audi dealers didn't have that much room to move on price but his sales manager wasn't going to lose a deal over another $500 off.

I have a FrontTrak/CVT now; he did say he has no idea when they would get any 2009 CVT's in.
  • dilberticdilbertic Member Posts: 63
    The dealers are in the san jose area, not sure I should give the sales guy name hate for him to know I have been posting his quotes on this website, but then again I kinda get the felling he reads this fourm ?

Djdj, why would you get an Audi with front wheel drive only? I mean I like audi but I am not in love with them and the only reason to buy one is the AWD feature, otherwise it's like buy a VW but a lot more money.

Speaking of has everyone seenthe Jetta Wagon, looks OK but no AWD.. The VW prices are MUCH cheaper then the audi prices.

Dil
  • drjoeddrjoed Member Posts: 26
    My '07 lease is up on the 17th of November. I have the 2.0T Quattro with Premium package (sunroof/ Xenon headlights/ folding mirrors) and bluetooth but don't have heated seats. (Could not find a car locally with heated seats and bluetooth!!! It was one or the other!! Who would order a car in Michigan without heated seats???)
    Anyway, my lease was pretty nice but only 24 mos. at about 379/ month. (Came to 479/month with all the taxes, etc.) Nothing down and no security deposit. I really wanted an A5 but they seem to be hard to come by. Guess my choice is to buy my car (residual is 26K and dealers are asking about 28-29K now) or just go with a 2009 A4. Where can I go to look up the invoice prices on the 2009 Quattro with the 2.0T?? Would like to get the nav package this time as I have an aftermarket GPS and love it! Also, I have XM radio which I installed yself for $90 instead of several hundred from the dealer!!
    Edmunds's invoice price on A4 is very accurate.
  • kduda1kduda1 Member Posts: 15
    According to Edmunds over the weekend, it doesn't look like anyone is getting the 3.2 for much less than MSRP. I'm thinking it's due to the availability as there aren't many 3.2s to choose from down here yet, and when searching Edmunds, I don't see another car in the U.S. matching my configuration, which I thought would be a fairly common config w/ varying color maybe, 3.2 Ice Silver Metallic w/ gray interior, Premium Plus w/ wood grain and navigation.

I was hoping to learn whether dealers were coming off the MSRP yet on the 3.2 AND when the dealers would be getting larger quantities of 3.2 as I presume this is when they will start to negotiate more.

Again, any help or advice would be greatly appreciated. The car I ordered should be arriving at port within the next week or so if they're to have it to me for Nov 17.

Thanks!
  • corystorycorystory Member Posts: 15
    edmunds is very accurate with invoice prices. Dealers will likely add advertising/prep for about $383 and Transportation/dest was $825. These two numbers can vary depend on where you live (i think). You can come up with your final price by using edmunds's invoice + advertising/prep + destination. Good luck!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,830
    Edmunds adds the destination charge on the last page, after you pick the options... It's usually a fixed charge for the entire country, except maybe AK and HI..

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• jkozlow3jkozlow3 Member Posts: 20
    How many of you are getting this car for under invoice? Also, when you say that you got it under invoice (i.e. $500 under), do you still have to pay some kind of dealership advertising/prep fees?

I am getting quotes of around $400-500 over invoice with dealer fees of around $500 (varying slightly by dealer) here in Colorado. Could I really save $1000 and go from $500 OVER invoice to $500 UNDER? What about the dealer fees?

Thanks guys!
    500 off edmunds invoice which does not have any ad fee . Someone in the leasing forum reported 800 below invoice but that might be rare.
    to recap:

500 off inovice in seatle
    500 off invoice in San jose
    800 off invoice in NE penn

invoice flat for northern nj for us AND probably could have pushed them a little more based on a subsequent conversation with the sales guy. i did get an additional $500 from audi for doing the audi driving experience and will get $500 from ACNA so in the end it was not horrible.

the deals maybe better on the coasts than in colorodo. Strikes me as the dealers are either being motivated by inventory or audi (especially on leases?) to make much better deals than just a short while ago. which factor is the key to know how hard push and also hard to know if prices will fall even more. my guess is that sales price may get better but lease deals will shift as well so payments will remain essentially flat from this point on.
    vkj,

Did you have to pay any dealer fees (advertising, prep, etc)? When you say invoice flat, do you mean the Edmunds invoice price? One dealer showed me an invoice in which his invoice reflected advertising and prep fees, making it roughly $400 higher than the invoice price listed on Edmunds.

Thanks.
    Just drove the new A4 today in Grand Rapids. Was quoted a "sale price" for the premium plus package with bluetooth prep for $36,525; residual 21,764 and Money Factor 0.00191. The monthly is $582 with 12K miles/ year X 36 mos. The sales person supposedly took $1200 off the list but that must be with the delivery fees and prep or some other charges added because it doesn't jive with the MSRP on the Audi web site. It was getting late and I wanted to drive an Accura so I was in too much of a hurry and didn't realize that my papers don't have the MSRP or itemized costs on them but I will have them fax me the info on Monday. (Dealers not open on Sun in Michigan) The money factor is better than Accura which quoted me 0.00251 on the TL!! BTW, these are the October Audi lease rates as I am told that Audi did not come out with new rates for Nov. last Tuesday as would have been the norm! Apparently local sales manager thinks that their rates were not competitive enough and so they are supposed to announce new lease rates/plans next Tuesday. He thinks that they are going to have a "sign and drive" but not sure that the residuals or the M.F. will change. Sure wish my current 24 mos. lease could be extended at my old rates!! I am paying $453 a month with 15 K miles/ year and I have bluetooth and Xenon headlamps.
    actual invoice. the advertising probably is there because its a new model. the port fee is new..
    I keep reading where people say they're paying, roughly, between $500 below invoice to $500 above invoice for an '09 A4 2.0, but when I go to Edmunds TMV (True Market Value), it says people are paying MSRP price. Why the discrepancy? Perhaps I am just missing or not understanding something.

The 3.2 I ordered should be ready for pick up Nov 17th, and I still don't feel like I've got a clue about what I should reasonably expect to pay in relation to MSRP. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    I just signed a deal yesterday.

Some background:

Dealer A: Sales manager came down to $500 below national invoice/destination as listed on Edmunds for a Premium Plus he had on the lot. All dealers in Colorado charge non-negotiable dealer fees of $400-500, as they all claim that their invoice is $380 higher than the national numbers due to advertising fees, etc. I have seen copies of invoices from 2 dealers reflecting this. Total cap cost with dealer fees (before lease acquisition fees) came to right around the national invoice. Note that this car did not have any dealer installed accessories such as clear bra, etc (which many in my area seem to).

Dealer B: I had previously been working with the sales manager from this dealer and when I emailed him the deal from dealer A, he said that he could not beat it. He did not have the car I wanted (not the right color) on his lot and said that by the time he obtained it from another dealer (which apparently costs some money) that it would not be a profitable enough deal for him. This guy was very nice/easy to deal with and said to let him know if the deal fell through for some reason. At this point I knew I could not do much better on price.

Dealer C (my local dealer): I went down there yesterday before committing to buy from dealer A just to make sure I liked the car in silver. I gave the sales manager the cap cost I'd been quoted from dealer A. He beat it by $200. I then told him that the silver model on the lot that I wanted already had a clear bra on it (seems that every car on their lot did) and that I was not interested in paying for a clear bra. He said: then you get it for free. So total cap cost (before lease acquisition fees) came to around $200 below national invoice ($600 below the supposed Colorado invoice) after dealer fees, including a free clear bra. I thought this was pretty fair considering dealer B couldn't beat dealer A's price which was $200 more than I ended up paying in the end ($300+ more if you account for dealer cost on the bra).

Oh, and I leased the car. Dealer B had originally told me that he is definitely expecting more attractive lease numbers come Novemeber 12 based on info he's obtained from his factory reps (he volunteered this info and told me I may want to wait until then). All of these dealers agreed to not push the paperwork through until the 12th, allowing me to rework the paperwork if the new program is more favorable. So I will be touching base with the dealer I purchased from on the 12th.

Hope this helps. All of my original negotiation was done by calling 5 dealers in Colorado and asking for the sales manager. I had an email drafted explaining what I was looking for and what I expected to pay. In the second round of emails, I started making up prices I'd been quoted based on what I'd read here, as the dealers were not coming down in price fast enough.
    Dealership told me $1000 off MSRP in July when they didn't order the car I put deposit on in April (see previous posts), '09 A4 3.2 Premium Plus w/ nav. When I inquired about discount since deposit was paid in April, car expected 75-80 days, and at 120 days out, car is still not here, I was told:

"I have confirmed with management and yes, the $1000 discount that was originally offered to you is the same $1000 that I mentioned in my previous email. To avoid confusion there will not be a $2K discount on the car. I hope you understand that this is a considerable discount for the type of car that you ordered."

Only 3 Audi dealers in the state, and if I get the car from another dealership, I was told by AudiUSA that the local dealership was "supposed" to service the car but they did not have to provide me a free loaner car, etc. I'm not willing to pay a luxury car price w/out the luxury car service.

Any suggestions/ideas would be greatly appreciated. Please note that the availability of 3.2s is nowhere near what it is w/ the 2.0s.

Thanks.
    Well, the availability of 3.2s might be significantly lower, but 2.0s can be had for several hundred below invoice. There's a REASON the 3.2 isn't popular...it doesn't make sense when you look at the specs vs. price difference.

A 2.0 Premium Plus with Nav at invoice (easily attainable) is $37ish. A 3.2 Premium Plus with Nav at $1000 below MSRP is $42ish.

Only you can decide if the $5k price difference is worth it. 1/2 second faster 0-60, slightly smoother engine and 3mpg WORSE fuel economy isn't worth 5 grand to me, but it's up to you. Drive the 2.0t - I think you'll find it surprisingly nice.

Better yet, skip the Audi's crappy navigation system and pick up a portable for a couple hundred bucks. That'll save you another $2500. Audi dealers tend to not stock many cars with nav systems anyway (again, for good reason).

There...I just saved you $7000.
  • here_and_nowhere_and_now Member Posts: 1
    in 2008? anybody knows? with convenience package and sport suspension?

Thanks!
  • silverspork1silverspork1 Member Posts: 5
    jkozlow3, I am also in Colorado. Can you tell me or give me a hint which dealer is A, B, and C?
    Sure thing.

Dealer A - Prestige
    Delaer B - Stammler
    Dealer C - Phil Long

I dealt with the sales manager at all 3 dealerships. All 3 were very easy to work with, and I would recommend any of them. The deal largely depends on their current inventory, as they are much more willing to give you a better price for cars on the lot.

My advice is to call and ask for the sales manager and tell them that the best price you've gotten is X and ask them if they can beat it. Make up X based on what you think you can get the car for.

I got a Premium Plus with metallic paint. National invoice is around $35,352 including the destination. Colorado dealers will tell you that THEIR invoice is 35,734.88 to account for advertising, etc. They also all charge dealer handling fees of some sort.

I was leasing, so my total cap cost included a $625 acquisition fee. I don't think there is an acquisition fee when purchasing, but I could be wrong. If I were you, I would use $35,300 as my starting point. Call up the sales managers and tell them that you've been quoted a total selling price (including all dealer fees but NOT the acquisition fee) of $35300 and ask them if they can beat it. If they have the car on their lot, you should be able to get it for slightly below that. My total cap cost including the $625 acquisition fee was $35700 for a Premium Plus with metallic paint (a $400+ option).

All the numbers mentioned above are for the vehicle I purchased. You will need to adjust the numbers if you aren't looking at the Premium Plus with metallic paint.

Hope this helps.
    I'll reply to my own post just to update anyone interested. I told the dealer who I gave a deposit to in April, Brian Harris Audi in Baton Rouge, that I preferred to buy the car locally but if I were willing to go out of state for the same car I've waited on for 8 months, I could beat their offer of $1,000 off MSRP (only offered because they screwed up) by $500 and w/ 2.9% - 4.9% financing versus the $5.9% financing they offered me, and the sales manager told me:

"If making a trip to Houston to save $500.00 at this point after we have tried to do as much possible for you is what you feel is better for Kathy than I hope you enjoy your new Audi. After all it is a great car,and you should enjoy it for it long time."

His quote, his poor grammar and punctuation, his assumption that the other dealership was in Houston. My loss of a car I've waited on for 8 months and 8 months' worth of interest on my deposit. On the bright side, at 3:00 Monday I'll have $43,200 more than I otherwise would have had.

My recommendation: Don't shop at Brian Harris BMW/Porsche/Audi in Baton Rouge, LA.
  • azuayazuay Member Posts: 7
    need some help on how to approach the salesperson ...

when I walk into the dealer, should I negotiate as if I am buying and only say I am here for a lease AFTER we reach the sale price? I am concerned that if I say upfront that I am leasing, I won't be able to pick the car first.

here is the lease deal I am considering:

http://www.socalaudidealers.com/audi/regional_aoa/socal/extra_hero.html
    I have been leasing automobiles for over 25 years and have learned a lot! I don't think the salesperson or the dealer care whether you lease or purchase. They first of all want you to drive away with an in-stock vehicle. I tell them up front that this is a lease deal and I will want the following:
    1. MSRP 2. Purchase price 3. Residual value. 4. Lease term (months) 5. Money factor. There are certainly other things involved but they are pretty minor and if you know these five parameters you can calculate the actual monthly payment yourself. (I always ask them for the 6th number-the monthly payment-just to make sure!!). BTW I always tell them I want a "wrapped" lease payment that includes the taxes- after all that is what I must come up with each month.

I just leased an A4 Quattro 2.0T Premium Plus with wood trim package (MSRP= 38,400) and 12k miles/year for a hair above the deal you quote. I am not home right now but later tonight I will post all the parameters above for you to compare. BTW, since I am a "loyal" Audi customer they were willing to lower the money factor from the already fantastic rate being offered in the add!! This is something not many people talk about but this will get you to the deal you want!! Supposedly the regional sales managers have "coupons" (how hoaky!!) that the sales people can ask (or beg) for and they offered me one of these. Didn't really understand what they were going to do but when they printed up my final papers I saw that they cut $25/month from the payment by lowering the money factor! Oh well.
  • li7li7 Member Posts: 10
    Hi , im looking for an 2009 Audi A4 2.0T with premium plus, Nav + sports pkg, in Meteor Gray Pearl, i got a quoted $40,400, is this a good price for the New England area? (Includes destination charge)

Would greatly appreciate your response.
    A follow-up and conclusion to my posts regarding car shopping, pricing, buying. Brian Harris Audi in Baton Rouge stepped up the plate, admitted things had not been handled in the best manner, and were willing to bend over backwards to make me happy whether I decided to purchase the vehicle or not.

Conclusion: I'm the proud new owner of one super fine Ice Metallic Silver '09 A4 3.2 Premium Plus w/ navigation who has no idea how she's going to keep the foot out of the accelerator!!! The car sounds as great as it looks, and I'm very happy and satisfied with my purchase (even if it wasn't anywhere near invoice price)!
    If the dealer has this car on the lot, you should be able to get it for $39k or less including destination IMO. They aren't as willing to deal on cars they have to order however.
    Thanks for the follow-up. It's good to hear about a dealer that makes things right!

I checked out the new A4 a couple of months ago.... It is a very nice ride.. :)

regards,
    kyfdx

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• jmhjpjmhjp Member Posts: 11
    So you got a 09 Premium Plus for $35700 ???? where? Can you tell me more about it?
    MSRP with the upgraded paint is $40,500 and invoice is $37,678 according to Edmunds. I do not understand the Edmunds numbers because it says that people are paying $40,234 for this car! I just leased the car you describe with base paint (Ice Silver Metallic) and without the Nav pkg. (MSRP= 38,400) for $37,000 minus an Audi "cap cost reduction" of 1500 which makes the lease price 35,500. I also got them to lower the moner factor from the lease offer of 0.00191 to 0.00169 which reduced the monthly payment (with tax) to $524. I don't know of anyone who has leased or purchased an Audi recently for more than the invoice price!
    I have a portable GPS which I use about twice a year so I decided to save $50/month and go without. My sister has a BMW (2009) and the Nav sucks. I have not heard great things about Audi Nav either. If I really needed Nav and used it a lot I think I would switch to an Acura! The Japanese have the only electronics worthy of the $$$ and they are actually cheaper than the Germans.
    Yes. $35700 including the $625 lease acquisition fee. Without the acquistion fee, the selling price of the car was $35075 after all the "dealer fees" ($500). This comes out to just below the national invoice price of $353xx including destination. MSRP was $38k flat with the metallic paint.
  • bchagerbchager Member Posts: 1
    So did you buy the A4? Pretty good price. That's about $3k less than they're asking in my area.
    Just ordered mines because i couldnt find any in any dealers the way i wanted configured for 200 over invoice.. not bad IMO. :)
    Hi , is the audicare really charged at MSRP always? my dealer wouldnt budge on the audicare price , said something about its audi managed... etc.
  • pidanpidan Member Posts: 3
    Just picked up my first Audi on Saturday, 2.0T Premium Plus w/ Sport & Nav Black/Black. Total drive-off $42221 w/ Audi Care, Tax and fees for MSRP $41950. 106 miles on it. Wondering "no faster than 3/4 of top speed marked on speedmeter" said in owner's manul. Does it mean 180 x 3/4 = 135 MPH??!! :P
    The A4 is electronically limited to 130 mph... i guess cops dont want you running away from them IMO :)
    I wonder if the Sport Package comes with a higher limit?

Usually the limits are relative to the speed rating of the tires..

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• nebatuganebatuga Member Posts: 9
    Any news about when, if at all, we might see A4s in dealer showrooms with manual transmissions? How about with just FrontTrak? I notice on the Audiusa website, you can't even configure a manual A4 yet, let alone an A4 without Quattro.
  • twodomestwodomes Member Posts: 73
    dealer in LA told me frontTrak a4's are coming in Feb
  • RonA13RonA13 Member Posts: 37
    Hi everyone,

I am considering a new Audi either A4 or A6. I have an A4 lease that is will go back mid-Dec so I will qualify for the $1500 loyalty cash. In addition, I quality for the Audi Supplier Discount program though my employer. I was wondering how this figures in with other discounts, incentives and possible negotiations? Should I be able to negotiate a price and then get the supplier discount and loyalty cash on top of that?

Thanks,

Ron
  • carrera993carrera993 Member Posts: 26
    My dealer told me yesterday that manual A4's are shown as January builds, so in dealers by late Feb or March.
  • RBlakeNYCRBlakeNYC Member Posts: 5
    I've very much appreciated the information shared here. Thank you to all!

Since I just put down my deposit on my car I figured it is my turn to share (hoping detail is clear and valuable)

* I live in Manhattan and shopped NY/NJ and CT metro area

* Solicited costs using edmunds and other online quote request services

* edmunds shows MSRP at $37,525 incl Dest., invoice at $34,911 and TMV at $37,278

* Started about 3 weeks ago, but took a detour while exploring RAV4's until I test drove it and realized somewhat cheap feeling - don't think this helped but who knows

* Seduced back into Audi consideration by an offer at $300 over invoice for car I wanted - only later realized there is a marketing fee of about $400 added making their invoice essentially $35,300 and quote at $35,600

* Was still on fence until I got a quote for $34,300! I quickly checked around to make sure no one else could beat it and was tipped-off that the dealer was probably using 2 "conquest coupons" (?) to generate the additional $1000 below Audi-invoice. Several other dealers offered to sell at Audi invoice ($35,300) but not to beat it since I did not own a car making me coupon eligible.

* Questioned original $34,300 quote dealer and he agreed he was planning on using conquest coupons and was dismayed to learn that I don't own a car (I live in Manhattan and most of us don't). Perhaps feeling embarrassed he agreed to go $35k flat.

* So, I put down the deposit tonight and he is finding the car as we speak (awaiting call-backs from 4 dealers with right car). He promises it within 10 days.

So I got the car at $35k + $149 doc fee which is $99 over edmunds invoice or $300 below audi invoice. I also had several dealers offering at their dealer invoice. My advice is shoot for dealer invoice or better if you can qualify for loyalty or conquest contributions.

Oh yeah, I also decided to put down 10% and pay-off the rest in 36 months at 2.9%. Payments are kinda big but at that rate it was worth minimizing the down payment. They also have 3.9% on 48 months. (I'm not sure how strict they are on credit quality to qualify but mine is stellar at 800. I've heard you need over 700 to qualify for this rate.)

Hope this helps. I'll check back for any questions.

Rick
  • pidanpidan Member Posts: 3
    You could simply go to carsdirect.com to get its price $34842 for a new A4 w/ Premium Plus Pkg at MSRP$37525. Make a call to Carsdirect, it'll send you price confirmation and find the car you like at a local dealership. Then, you go to sign the paper and drive your car home. Very easy and quick. It can also help you negotiate lease or loan deals, based on its price. Sometimes, you may ask for extra discount to make the final price eveen lower than its posted price. All these being done seems easier than working directly with 1,2, 3 or 4 dealers. I actually did so for a new A4, everything is done with 4 phone calls and 3 emails. ** BTW, mine is 2.0Tq Phantom Black & Black, Premium Plus, 18" Sport & Nav. Nice torque, handling and buid quality. (ordered a Brill black but dealer gave me the more expensive Phantom black w/o extra charge, final price is $37xx below MSRP)
    I ordered mines because there wasnt one in any audi's in new england with the 2.0T premium+ , sports pkg, nav, white. I got my price at 200 over Edmunds invoice price... dealer fees (290) + registration (85) . I had to put a 1k deposit, but i think i got a decent deal, i dont have any cars to trade in or anything, this will be my first audi. I know ive read others getting lower. I will be getting mines around Jan 12th according to Dealer.
    Piden,

In retrospect yours appears to be good advice. Carsdirect is showing invoice at $35,146 but didn't see what they were actually able to deliver. My dealer now appears to be waiving the $149 doc fee so think I ended up at the same place but did require a bit more effort - mainly checking to see if others could beat it. My bad for not checking it out.

Sounds like you got a really great car at a really great deal! Enjoy! :shades:
    Just picked up my '09 A$ premium + tonight and was thrilled to learn the seasonal promotion they are running on leases extends to financed purchases as well. I put down 10% on flat $35k purchase at 2.9% over 36 months with resulting monthly payments of about $920. Audi USA is going to cover one of those. This takes my final cost down to near as $34k! Not sure if this is new or if not how I missed it but I sure am pleased! Love the car too!
  • loosecannon1loosecannon1 Member Posts: 1
    After reading these posts concerning purchasing an Audi A4, I now have to wonder. Everybody is trying to get the best possible deal, especially during these tough economic times. So my question is as follows: Do we have any small business owners on this board? And if so what do you do (like what services do you provide the public or other businesses)?