Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2013 and earlier Honda Odyssey Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• mohanpmohanp Member Posts: 26
    That is an Incredible Price... Congratultions...!!!
    That is an Incredible Price... Congratulations...!!!

Mind telling us when u got this before June 30? or after ?
  • lovemyk1dslovemyk1ds Member Posts: 2
    My husband and I are about to purchase our first Odyssey EX-L, Res & Nav and added running boards, this evening for $35,000 OTD. Does this seem like a good deal? We live in South Flroida. I am trying to gauge against others that have recently purchased. Please help. Thank you!
  • tc2009tc2009 Member Posts: 7
    Hi mohanp,
    Can you share which dealership did you lock this price with?
  • tc2009tc2009 Member Posts: 7
    Honda was to issue new prices today. Does anyone know what new incentives are?
  • tpavantpavan Member Posts: 12
    What do you mean by " i'm buying the APR so i'll pay the entire APR up front and have 0% "? Is this like a cash payment?
  • yodarfyodarf Member Posts: 1
    I just pick up an EXL without R&N from Maroone Honda of Hollywood on June 26. Here is what I paid:

$27,400 base price
    $1,650 sales tax(6%)
    $315 reg/tag/title/batt/tire fees
    $29,365 total price

I installed an aftermarket dvd for the kids and they love it. We are very happy with the van and had a great buying experience with the dealer.
  • khanectionkhanection Member Posts: 20
    If the cost of interest is $1,000 over the course of the loan, i will prepay that $1,000 and my agreement will reflect 0% APR.
  • JJamiJJami Member Posts: 8
    Got it on Jun 30th... New Britain's Schaller Honda.
  • rbaconrbacon Member Posts: 4
    I bought yesterday at Concord Honda an EX-L for $27,500 +TTL, OTD was $30,515. Process was smooth - no games. Feels like i might of gotten a better price but ran out of time and am satisified.

Apprecaite this forum, found it very helpful. Thanks all for sharing.
  • dtvdtv Member Posts: 8
    Bought an EXL from Honda of Lisle (in Chicago area) for 26,700 including destination but not TTL. Best buying experience so far.
  • frank103frank103 Member Posts: 3
    Which dealer is this?
  • frank103frank103 Member Posts: 3
    Anybody got a good deal? I got a quote $28,770 including destination charge.
  • technoztechnoz Member Posts: 34
    Looks like financing is gone not seen at honda.com
  • nobonobo Member Posts: 305
    Any pricing updates?
  • djhop1234djhop1234 Member Posts: 1
    With dwindling stocks and uncertainty of the July incentives we finally pulled the trigger yesterday. It seemed that most lots in Chicago area only had a handful of 09s left. We bought a EXL Nav and Res for 30,800 plus tax etc. and got a good deal on our MDX for trade-in and the financing. Bought at Honda of Lisle, relatively painless however it took a while.

Thanks to the board for helping me with research! Now I am dying to see what July incentives and the 2010 model brings.
  • odyssey09inodyssey09in Member Posts: 11
    Anyone has an update on this? Still has an incentive on Odyssey? Thanks!
    Just got news honda extended its current promotion to end of business 7/8
    $2500 below invoice is on until 7/8? but the additional $1000 (only if the dealer met the target) was expired on 6/30. Did you mean include both or just $2500? Thanks.
  • srilu_10srilu_10 Member Posts: 6
    Hi,

I am in Bayarea too , Looking for the similar model...can you pls forward me the quote you recieved it will be very helpful to me.

my id is srilu_10 at yahoo dot com.
  • southhondasouthhonda Member Posts: 4
    A year ago I heard these going for around 29,000 at the end of the 2008 model year. Bought one prior to July 1, 2009 for 30,300 +TTL for a new 2009, but the dealer invoice was also about 1,200 higher than last year. Anyone have similar experiences or lower purchase price?
  • dsmguydsmguy Member Posts: 23
    After looking at the Sienna’s and not really liking the dealer much (Toyota of Des Moines – Iowa), we’ve decided on taking a look at the Honda Odyssey’s. We’ve looked at a 2010 EX-L. The MSRP is $33,155 and with dest. Charge, it comes to $33,865. No additional accessories. Anyone know of a good price to offer on this? Any advice would be helpful. Thanks in advance.
    2010 ody's are already at the showroom floor?
  • gobbledeegookgobbledeegook Member Posts: 7
    Think that must've been a 2009 EX-L since that's the current MSRP. No 2010s are out yet, so far as I know.

Speaking of which -- any ideas on when 10s are supposed to begin showing up at dealers?
    technoz,
    where/how did you hear the promotion was extended until end of business 7/8? and did that include the dealer cash and financing or just the dealer cash?

thanks
    This is the email 2.9% financing still intact

We just wanted to let you know that American Honda has extended the current incentives.

Due to the great success we have had with the current incentives, such as some rates that are available as low as 2.9% on Odysseys, Civics and Accords, AHFC has extended all incentives!

They gave us 2 more days, so until the end of the day on Wednesday, July 8th you still have time to save some money! Some
    incentives as much as $2500 for the 2009 Honda Odyssey gives you a great reason to buy now.
    thanks technoz. can i ask what region you're in? I'm not finding that and wondering if it might be regional incentives, even though it certainly sounds like a national extension. thanks
    midwest I am in illinois
    Tracy Honda...
    Tracy Honda... Speak to Nick Sidhu
  • jeesmonjeesmon Member Posts: 2
    I bought 2009 Honda Odyssey EX-L with RES including destination charge, wheel locks and splash guards for $27,740 + $298 documentation fee on 6/29. Purchase was from Boch Honda in Norwood, MA. Sales man's name "Abad Amine" :)
    This is a great deal you got, less than ir equals $28,000 + TTL with RES will make me happy! Thanks for sharing.
  • pimpafellerpimpafeller Member Posts: 6
    Curious about something, I have seen a $1000 volume based incentive mentioned (in addition to the May-June $2500 incentive) and was curious about it. Was it listed here on Edmunds? Was it regionally based? Or, was it something only made public if the dealer decided to share as much in the negotiation conversation?
  • nobonobo Member Posts: 305
    $27,740 for EX-L with RES is the best price I have seen yet.
    $27,740 for EX-L with RES is a STEAL !!!
  • g_acerg_acer Member Posts: 2
    Just bought a LX yesterday in Houston (McDavid). OTD was $23,200. It did have 2 dealer installed option (tinting $299 and protection package$399), which I figured is really worth about $200 or so. So your deal looks pretty good.

I send out requests for $23,000 OTD and seems like no dealer wants to talk to me. The inventory seems to be getting low, the salesperson said that he does not see any 2009 Odyssey in the pipeline, so I had to settle for my 3rd choice color.

I bought a 2000 Odyssey LX about TEN years ago for $25,512 OTD. With the rebate this really is a good time to buy. Overall I'm happy and hope this one last 10 years with just as few problems too.
  • tpavantpavan Member Posts: 12
    Who did you deal with? I think this is a great deal.
  • maestrox2maestrox2 Member Posts: 9
    dat's great price. So far the lowest I got for EX-L $27700 + TTL. Not sure I want to part away with my Pathfinder. space or masculine. That's very hard decision.
  • dcarshopperdcarshopper Member Posts: 2
    dsmguy,
    This is my first time on this forum. I am shopping for an Odyssey EXL. Is that price you mentioned a "drive away" price? Does it include tax and registration fees? Thanks
  • dcarshopperdcarshopper Member Posts: 2
    Hi. Looking to purchase and EXL in NJ soon. I am hoping to pay $27,000 OTD. Is that realistic? If so, can you recommend a dealership who doesnt play games...Thanks
  • cm111cm111 Member Posts: 7
    EX-L for $27,000 is about 1k low for an OTD price. Realistic number is probably closer to $28k unless incentives are increased (certainly a possibility this time of year).
  • smadhusmadhu Member Posts: 16
    Hi Venkat Did you find any best OTD price for EX-L w/RES in chicago Area,I am Looking for that too. Pls Let me what are quotes you Got in Chicago area so far.
  • expoguide1expoguide1 Member Posts: 16
    Here is what I got at the end of June.. EXL-RES/NAV Slate Green

List: 36955.00
    Freight: 670.00
    Total MSRP: 37,625

Price: 29107.55
    Freight: 670
    Splash Guards 155.40
    Wheel Locks: 105.20
    Pinstripe: 125.00
    Processing: 100

Total with Processing and accessories: 30263.15
    Tax 6% and Tags in MD were an additional 2090

Dealer had other vechiles without the "accessories" but not in the color we wanted.. car selection was very slim in the EXL RES+NAV trim.

Good luck to the rest of you!
  • expoguide1expoguide1 Member Posts: 16
    Has anyone purchased the Honda All Weather Mats and or Cargo Tray.. I plan on buying these today but wanted to see whats people's experience with them were and if I should instead get a non Honda set (much cheaper).

Thanks for any information!
  • smadhusmadhu Member Posts: 16
    Hi did you Bought this one in Chicago Area.I am Looking EX- L in Chicago.At the End of June I got OTD price 30300.00(Includes Everything).But the Color What we are looking(Sterling Grey Metalic) not there .So we drop that Deal,when I ask yesterday they gave me new Quote which is 31,800(OTD Price),he gave some explanation for price Change.Can Anybody give me How much is OTD price at present for EX-L w/RES.Thanks!
  • sandshondasandshonda Member Posts: 2
    As of today, all dealer incentives for the Odyssey are gone for sometime from what we understand
  • bigdadi118bigdadi118 Member Posts: 1,207
    It will take 1 to 2 days for Honda to release the NEW incentive ... be patient.
  • khanectionkhanection Member Posts: 20
    from hillside honda in Queens, NY. i am confident i could have saved at least $1,000 but was just tired of shopping around. Also - i discovered Carsdirect.com too late in the process...

Paid $28,170 which includes $670 destination. Fees + tax extra.

we opted for minivan out of necessity. i'm missing Nissan's keyless entry, keyless start and backup camera monitor with lines. No car save Nissan and Infiniti has lines on the backup monitor.. that sucks :(

It did not come with homelink which is listed as standard on their site... i will complain...

i'm considering a Kenwood GPS / Nvaigation which will come with bluetooth and a bigger monitor for the backup camera.

Ocean Mist Metallic.
  • hookem2hookem2 Member Posts: 6
    Those who waited will pay about $3,500 more than those in June did.

Honda's incentives have been released for July.
  • airmanmj2001airmanmj2001 Member Posts: 15
    All our regional Honda dealerships are saying being told by Honda America no replacement incentives. Also considering that it had been extended from 7/6 to 7/8 for just 2 days, is there a new incentive coming out in just a couple of days?