Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2013 and earlier-Honda Accord Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• jbl8jbl8 Member Posts: 40
    Great deal! Do not know how to e-mail you. Which dealership? Thanks :)
  • hitman80hitman80 Member Posts: 17
    Can u please email the details to interactivehitman@gmail.com

Thanks!
  • bamaflumbamaflum Member Posts: 39
    Does someone know, Isell or someone else, if the incentive will still be effect next month (April) or if something knew is coming down the pipes? It looks like I'm going to be waiting until next month to start the process.

I want a new car...now! :cry:
  • ncsu1ncsu1 Member Posts: 6
    Does someone know the price for EX-L V6 5AT?
    I got couple of quote from Raleigh, NC. The lowest offer was 24000 before TTL and doc.fee (399). They won't lower the price anymore because there are only 3 honda dealer around the area.

How much should I pay for this model?
    Looking for help!!!
  • adamr1adamr1 Member Posts: 43
    That is a great price, please email me the dealer and salesperson information to: adamshop@optonline.net

Thank you.
  • pegasus17pegasus17 Member Posts: 536
    Here's the latest:
    2007 Honda Accord Sedan SE V6 AT MSRP - $23,945 ... Your Price - $20,870
    2007 Honda Accord Sedan SE AT MSRP - $22,220 ... Your Price - $19,192

Lease Option:
    2007 Honda Accord Sedan SE V6 AT
    ..24mo...12k miles - $247/month + Tax with $327 due at signing
    ..36mo...12k miles - $250/month + Tax with $330 due at signing

2007 Honda Accord Sedan SE AT
    ..24mo...12k miles - $259/month + Tax with $339 due at signing
    ..36mo...12k miles - $252/month + Tax with $332 due at signing...

why the v-6 is less than the 4 cyl is beyond me. Prices are for Saturday only (they say). All quotes are via e-mail.
  • cornucopiacornucopia Member Posts: 23
    hello, servlet, would yo please send me an email about the details? Thanks. Email is franklee88@hotmail.com.
  • jimfireftrjimfireftr Member Posts: 26
    Hey Pegasus what dealer in Dayton, Oh? Just an FYI i had a quote yesterday from Jeff Wyler Colerain OH for $20,519 SE V6 (MSRP $23,945)
  • bayareacabayareaca Member Posts: 2
    Model: 2007 Honda Accord LX Sedan with Auto Transmission.

Edmunds.com reports an invoice price of $18,864. I was quoted a sale price of $17,556 by a bay area dealer. Can I buy this car ? Will I get a better deal than this ? thanks.
  • ncb81ncb81 Member Posts: 7
    i bought SE sedan V6 for $20,200 includes mud flaps,pin stripe and wheel locks.

$20,200 price of vehicle includes destination charge
    $1,010.00 tax md
    $ 252.00 tags and title
    $ 100.00 processing fee
    $21,562.00 OTD price
    SE 4cyl is $18,500.00

Honda of Bowie
  • finalwishfinalwish Member Posts: 5
    Where was this? That's a good price. I was able to do only a little better, and it depends on the color as well.
    White-Allen Honda. Downtown Dayton, OH (Internet sales person)
  • cdoucet30cdoucet30 Member Posts: 12
    Just leased an Accord EXL, selling price: $21,921 w/ free iPod music link. Had offer on the table for 36 months/12K miles, $2200 due at signing and 35 payments of $205 + Tax. Ended up going for a 36 month/15k miles deal, 0 down (which ends up being $1200 all said and done), and 35 payments of $245 + tax. Then, in my one moment of weakness, they talked me into extending the warrenty 9k miles including 4 free oil changes and 3 inspection stickers. I decided to do it because I am most likely going to buy the car at the end plus I talked them down from $600 to $450. All said and done this is how it breaks down:

36 Months/15k miles
    $1267 due at signing
    $257/month (inc. 5% tax)
    $450 Sentinal Warrenty

Let me know what you guys think about the lease as well as the Honda Sentinal Warrenty.
  • carbuyer4646carbuyer4646 Member Posts: 21
    Hello Servlet,

Congratulations on your new car! Could you please e-mail me the dealer/salesperson name at carbuyer46@hotmail.com.

Thanks!
    What are the incentives for dealers with leftover stock of 2006 Accords? We have a auto group that has some 2006 Accords that I know you can get for a steal if you know what incentives the dealers get to move them off the lot before the 2008's come out and these cars are considered 2 years old. Thanks.

BTW, I don't mind buying a 2006 because there is nothing different about them and a 2007 and I keep a car long enough (kept my current car for 17 years!) to not worry about resale value.
  • jimmy0307jimmy0307 Member Posts: 1
    Great deal,
    could u email the details to zhangjm9@hotmail.com
  • cgrijalcgrijal Member Posts: 2
    The salesman is offering me a 2007 Accord LX for $18000, is it a good price? Should I wait for the new Accord to come out? So many questions...
    Auto or manual? Options?

Invoice for manual is $18,145 while the auto is $18,864.
  • cgrijalcgrijal Member Posts: 2
    Thanks,
    its automatic
  • mojomovermojomover Member Posts: 8
    Hey guys, looking for a SE AT in and around Cincy-Dayton area. The lowest price that I got from my first email shoot out was $19,241 + TTL. How much lower can I go on this one? Do you think it is reasonable to expect a low $18k figure on this?

I did notice a few people from this area also in the lookout for an Accord. If Pegasus and anyone else around here want to buy- maybe we can negotiate together? That way we might get to have a little more negotiating power? :)
    Update: lowest offer without any negotiation is $18,941+TTL so far.
  • terpsterps Member Posts: 2
    Hi, there,

I am new in this forum. Could you please email me the contact information of this dealer and saleman.

THX a lot! :P
    The dealer is White-Allen in downtown dayton and the internet POC is Brigette.
    http://www.whiteallenhonda.com/Specials-New.aspx
    She was very easy to deal with on the e-mail quotes. Remember that there is a 750 dealer incentive on purchases but not leases. They are very close to invoice minus the 750 til the end of this month.
    19.2 was the best i go here in dayton for the SE-4 but i am leaning towards a lease right now. it seems other parts of the country are dealing more than here in OH. FYI, Voss Honda up in tipp city was very eager to beat my best deal...
    Beware the notorious doc fee. i am hearing of many dealers jacking that up to 250 to hide their profit. I.e., sell at invoice but hide 250 profit in the doc fee. Doc fee should be no more than 50. After all, it is just their cost of doing business (IMO).
  • jaxs1jaxs1 Member Posts: 2,697
    It's March 2007 now and the 2008s will probably be out in 6-8 months.
    I don't know where you are going to find leftover new 2006s anymore.
    We have a dealership in south texas with 8 2006's leftover. They have sale prices ranging from 20,759.33-22297.01 for two EX's and six EX-L's. The catch--they have black interiors. I'm willing to live with that (I'll garage it, use a sun visor, window tint, and park in the shade when I can). I was wondering how low I can go with 2006's in south Texas with black leather.
    It makes no sense to buy a 2006 when there are so many good deals available on the 2007. Black leather in southern TX tells me that dealer was not thinking. just my .02
  • abhinaikabhinaik Member Posts: 29
    I am getting 20441 out the door price for SE V4 AT
    Here is the breakdown.
    19146 - includes destination
    1149 - taxes
    14 - tags

Is this good? This is first quote from dealer in PA... but dealer said no more bargain on this price.
    Oh, BTW, they are all manuals also. I can afford a 2007 SE or try for a 2006 EX-L for a steal of a deal.
    My friend got a nice deal on Ex-L 4D, Automatic

Car price - 21000
    Dest - 550
    Taxes and Tags exta

BTW its in MD

Trying to get the same deal in NJ.
    Was this a 2007? I was thinking that I could get a 2007 EX-L manual for about 21.5 plus ttl and fees. 21K sounds like a great price, especially for the automatic.
  • fenwahfenwah Member Posts: 58
    Please keep us updated. Hidy Honda always says in their weird commercials that they will beat anybody by $300-$800. My coworker had a horrible experience with Hidy Honda and purchased his car at White Allen in downtown Dayton. I'm in the market possibly for a 4cyl EX-L 4 door automatic...but probably won't buy until later in the summer.
  • alamocityalamocity Member Posts: 680
    I am surprised that they have any 2006 models left over. You should be able to get a very good deal on them as the 07 EX can be had for $18,997.00 and EXL for $$22,833.00
    07 EX for $18,997? I am struggling to get an SE for that price!
    Yes, for the 5 speed.
    I am surprised that they have any 2006 models left over. You should be able to get a very good deal on them as the 07 EX can be had for $18,997.00 and EXL for $$22,833.00

With the 2007 at 22.8 for the EX-L manual how low do you think a dealer would go a 2006?
  • ncsu1ncsu1 Member Posts: 6
    alamocity, Is 22.8k for EXL or EXL V6? Can you explain the discount in detail? Also, where did you get the quote from? Thank you,
    The $22,833.00 is for the EXL 4 cylinder 5 speed. If interested in details email me and I can provide you the information.
    I don't know the answer to that question. Are these 06 vehicles demo models by chance?
  • cincyhondacincyhonda Member Posts: 1
    Performance dealer used to be a value name in Cincy-dayton area.
    It is not anymore. I stooped by last weekend, my experience is so horrible that I am thing about to file a complain against the sales person. They refused even talk about the price for either, Invoice price, take it or leave it, that is it!
    I don't know the answer to that question. Are these 06 vehicles demo models by chance?

It doesn't say demo on their website or special flier. I'm trying to work with our local dealer (owned by the same company as the one in Houston), but I think he is blowing me off. After he sent me an e-amil, I sent him a response e-mail on Monday and a follow up on Tuesday, but he hasn't responded yet. :confuse:
    Just bought 07 SE 4 AT with wheel locks, pinstripe & etching on various parts of car.

I think I did well with this deal, if not better.

18551 - car price
    595 - destination
    1149 - PA taxes
    147 - title & tags
    0 - Doc fees
    --------------
    Total - 20441
  • dudleyrdudleyr Member Posts: 3,469
    My deal seems pretty poor compared to many, but I have the disadvantage of location. Only 1 moderate sized Honda dealer in the state (2 more tiny ones with only a handfull of Accords at a time) and they know it. Worth it to pay a few hundred more to not drive 700 miles (each way) with 2 vehicles and the whole family.

The two closest big cities are Denver and Minneapolis, and they are not really dealing to well either. Chicago may have better prices, but it seems to me like most of the best deals are on the Coasts.

Vern Eide in Sioux Falls South Dakota
    2007 Accord SE MT
    $18,700 with destination.
    $69 for temp tags and doc.

Out the door for $18,769 - 3% tax gets paid when I pick up my tags. The whole purchase took less than 15 minutes. Signed the contract, handed the checks, and done. Only asked 1 question - do I want the extra warrenty. I said no, and that was it.
  • thegraduatethegraduate Member Posts: 9,731
    My folks recently moved to Oklahoma City area (Edmond), and I was curious if anyone there had dealt with Bob Howard Honda. I've read bad things on here about Fowler Honda (which is south of town towards Moore), but never heard anything about Bob Howard. My parents are likely going to use this dealership in the future.

Any feedback on it?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,555
    I wouldn't sweat it... That is a lot of car for $19K!!

Congratulations on the new ride..

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• dudleyrdudleyr Member Posts: 3,469
    Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,555
    Here is something to think about, wrt price....

My wife leased a '99 Accord in January, 1999.. An EX-4 cylinder... no leather.. I negotiated a pretty darn good lease deal, and the selling price was still over $20K!!

It is amazing what you can get for $20K, 8 years later...

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

Yes, 2007 EX-L 4D Automatic :)
    Guys

Is this a good deal or I could have done better in PA/NJ?