Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2013 and earlier-Honda Accord Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• rustyvarustyva Member Posts: 2
    Thanks for the feedback. They do have a few 2010's on the lot. He quoted the 2011 for $27,100, so it didn't seem like much of a deal to buy the 2010 for $26K. :-)
  • tamilnadutamilnadu Member Posts: 13
    Bought 2011 Accord V4 SE on the road 23,800 ( including CA tax, license and fee etc ). Hope this is good price.
  • bidd24bidd24 Member Posts: 1
    Got A 2011 EX-L Coupe 4 Cylinder Polished Metal for 23,620 plus TTL no destination no dealer installed mud flaps ect.
  • madirapmadirap Member Posts: 3
    Let me know whether it as good price. This price is without Taxes.
    Hugh White Honda
    1360 Auto Mall Drive
    Columbus, OH 43228
    Is your price out the door price ?
  • yangsyangs Member Posts: 1
    How do you like the SE model? I wanted to buy one too. Which dealer do you use? 23,800 seems to be a good price. Any add-ons?
  • tamilnadutamilnadu Member Posts: 13
    Additionally they added another 400$ for the karr alarm ( security system). I accepted that one.
    Just got a new Accord for 22,500 OTD. Hope that's a good price :)
  • pstomikepstomike Member Posts: 4
    I just leased a 2011 Accord SE with floor mats and paint/fabric warranty and protectant for $198.17 /mo - $0(down,due,1st payment). The kicker was a free 50" plasma tv for buying on Thanksgiving weekend. My lease agreement says this...

Agreed amount for vehicle 19,690

Amount due at signing $599.17
    I don't understand how they finagled the paperwork, because I had ZERO
    out of pocket
    1st month pmt 198.17
    Title 115
    Registration 18.50
    Tax on DOC fee 17.50
    DOC Fee 250
    Gross Capitalized Cost 20750.80 - Residual Value 14688 = 6062.80
    Rent Charge 1071.32
    Total Base Pmt 7134.12

Awesome deal. I chose black on black leather and just tinted the windows to 20% (really dark). It looks awesome for the price. People won't believe my payment with zero down.

Also, I am selling the tv to the first $500, so I will get 2.5 more payments for free, plus the first month free, so I will be driving this car for FREE for 3.5 months. What a deal. Then I only pay $198/mo for the next three years.

I feel so lucky to have received such a great deal in southern OH.
  • sailor22sailor22 Member Posts: 2
    edited December 2010
    Just bought last night the 2010 Accord LX for $17,600 (including destination) with OTD price (tax, title, everything) for $19,200. 0.9% financing.. Good deal?
  • currybaicurrybai Member Posts: 8
    Where are you located?
  • paneerloverpaneerlover Member Posts: 36
    Hi everyone,

I have an offer for a 2011 Accord LX 4 door sedan 4 cylinder lease:

149/mo for 30 months, 12k miles per year.

upfront costs:
    750 destination fee
    595 bank fee
    502 taxes
    149 1st month payment
    98 dmv fee
    = total upfront 2094.

Is this a good deal?

Which of these fees can I ask them to waive when I try to negotiate?

Is there something else I should ask and try to negotiate on?

Thanks
  • sailor22sailor22 Member Posts: 2
    Maryland - Baltimore
  • rustumrustum Member Posts: 100
    That $17600 seems to be unbelievable price.
  • chuckwhite8chuckwhite8 Member Posts: 2
    edited December 2010
    On Nov 30 (6pm), I purchased a brand new 2010 Honda Accord LX 4D Sedan 5-sp automatic (had choice of White, Silver and Red, went with Silver). The OTD price (including EVERYTHING) was $18,875.00. I also opted for the zero-down 0.9% APR for 5yrs financing option. This is in Atlanta (Fulton county with 7% sales tax), slightly north of the perimeter.
  • jjgoldjjgold Member Posts: 1
    The invoice for this car is $22,268 including destination fee of $750. You bought this car for $2500 less than invoce? Please reply.
  • thebenefactorthebenefactor Member Posts: 7
    Great price. I live in atl too. Which dealer? Thanks
  • pstomikepstomike Member Posts: 4
    That is correct. I can't believe it either. It was an advertised lease in the paper from dealer A. I took that local newspaper ad to my usual Honda dealer B (I have bought two cars there previously), and they matched the ad for 11 Accord SE for 198/mo with zero first, zero down. The sales manager told me that he was letting the car go for SUPPOSEDLY $1800 loss; he said he did not want to lose my families business and service (always Honda serviced). The kicker was the free 50" LG tv.
  • smuggymbasmuggymba Member Posts: 35
    Planning to buy a 2011 Honda Accord EX-L in houston. Was focusing on 2011 Sonata Limited but the dealer is not giving it below 25K so moving to a Accord.

What's a good price for 2011 EX-L without Navi; any dealer reccos?
  • wogdoggywogdoggy Member Posts: 2
    good deal indeed...my best so far is 21,200 with destination included taxes not included
  • wogdoggywogdoggy Member Posts: 2
    21,209 ex accord 4 cyl with destination
    v6 with leather 25,137 destination included.
  • cntenncntenn Member Posts: 7
    Are you looking for a V6? Using the AMEX auto purchasing program, I received a quote for $26,637 for a 2011 EX-L V6 Accord a few days ago. This is in the Franklin/Nashville, TN area.
  • buyhonda1buyhonda1 Member Posts: 6
    Which place is this?
    I am in Seattle, WA area.

What you guys think is the best price for
    2011 Accord Sedan EX-L
    2011 Accord Sedan EX-L V6
    models?
    I am buying Accord Sedan 2011. I am pretty sure I want ivory interiors though I can change the choice if I like exterior of the other car (i.e. blue,...) in which ivory doesn't come.

I am in tussle with black and blue. Suggestions?

Experiences with 2011 Accord Sedan colors?
    I have had both, and the ivory was hard to keep clean with kids. My one year old Accord with ivory interior looked a lot worse than my 4 year old CRV with black leather interior. I like the looks of ivory and it is cooler in the summer, but I vowed never to own ivory again for that reason, I got tired of trying to keep it clean.
    Planning to buy a EX-L in houston without Navi. What should be my target price?
  • chuckwhite8chuckwhite8 Member Posts: 2
    edited December 2010
    hennessy honda, woodstock
  • joefar75joefar75 Member Posts: 46
    Great price on the 2010. Called the Honda guy I bought 2 cars from in the last 12 months and he has nothing left. I searched in the NYC area, and stock is very, very limited. There's maybe 12 left anywhere.
  • cortina4075cortina4075 Member Posts: 3
    edited December 2010
    I just got a 2011 Accord EX-L (4 cylinder) for $22793
    plus $650 for foglights
    plus $100 required Maryland dealer fee
    plus NYS sales tax.
    I did a 20k - 3yr lease for $354/mo, no money down just first payment.

I had to drive 360 miles to Germantown MD (Criswell Honda) from Syracuse NY to get this price. The buying experience was worth it & the money I saved well worth the trip. I hate buying cars because of the i'll show you my number if you show me yours. None of that nonsense with this experience. 90% of the deal was done via phone/email.

Now just waiting for the DMV paperwork so I can transfer my plates, I'll see how smoothly that goes.

I found the price on www.zag.com (American Express branded one, but try several because I've heard the price can vary between brands). Just start plugging in zip codes & get obsessive and you'll find a great price. As of the other day the price listed ($22615) in zip 20874 was the lowest in the country for the dealers using zag.
  • jasayjasay Member Posts: 6
    How much should I pay for a 2011 EX-L in Houston. Someone mentioned
    $24, 359...is that the OTD price?
  • ldw01ldw01 Member Posts: 2
    just got off phone with dealer (DC area), 2011 EX for $20,379, w/ free wheel locks, plus $100 processing fee. Tax title etc are additional, not included. Is it a good-enough deal? It's not in my local, I have to drive 5hrs get there. Honda's 0.9% financing will apply to any sales price from dealer.

Also, anyone has experience with EX 190HP vs LX 177HP? Is it really a noticeable difference?

Thanks
  • henry_nhenry_n Member Posts: 33
    Russell & Smith Honda, on the South Loop, today, 12-17-2010. Quote of $19,620 OTD. I saw it, drove it. Still undecided, I think I like the Nissan Altima more than the Honda Accord. Honda seems roomier, Nissan feels faster, sportier.
  • hemlock87hemlock87 Member Posts: 10
    I was offered in writing $19,304 (msrp $24,480) + $100 processing fee + tax/tags in PA. Is this a good price to go ahead with? This board is very informative and thanks for your insight.
    check www.zag.com, select AMEX version for pricing in the dc area zip code (try zip 20874) that's where I just bought. that will tell you the best price in the area.
    That sounds like a good price, but I highly recommend checking www.zag.com (amex version) to get a price check. I don't own stock or have a vested interest in it, I got one heck of of awesome deal, that initially I thought was too good to be true. It turned out to be true. Depending on how far you want to drive try zip 20874 - Germantown MD. That should get your their lowest price on a honda.
    I second that. I also went through AMEX to get a quote. I thought was too good to be true as well. I spoke with the salesman and he said that was indeed the price and we bought the car that night.
    My quote was 1350 below invoice on a 2011 EXL V6 coupe.
    Purchased 2011 Accord EX-L in $25143 excluding tax/lic/doc fee. Sounds like a good price?

This is WA/Seattle. I was particular about the color (black and ivory). There weren't many dealers with that color.
  • draperdondraperdon Member Posts: 2
    Purchase 2011 Accord LX price S17699 (metal metalic, gray) from Gunn Honda in San Antonio, Texas. Plus TTL is $19100. I put down $10000 and the rest I loan at 0.9% for 36 months. Is is a good deal.
  • alamocityalamocity Member Posts: 680
    Sounds like a good deal, is that for the manual or automatic?
  • beer4704beer4704 Member Posts: 46
    Where is Crosstour forum? Have I missed it? Was it deleted and not replaced?

Any info is appreciated; many thanks!
  • accordguy0325accordguy0325 Member Posts: 169
    I noticed it does not show up if you search honda forums and then look for crosstour as an option. It does still exist though - just search Honda Forums without selecting a model and you will find the Crosstour section - 3rd down I believe after Accord Sedan, and Accord Coupe forums.
  • draperdondraperdon Member Posts: 2
    Automatic.
    BTW, it is one simple price. There is no negotiation.
  • alamocityalamocity Member Posts: 680
    That makes it an even better deal.
    I have a quote of $19,620 OTD for a 2010 Accord LX with automatic from Russell & Smith in Houston. Your deal is $500 less, and for a 2011 instead of a 2010. Do they have any left? I am only about 3 hours drive time from San Antonio.
    Followup. I contacted Gunn Honda in San Antonio. The deal appears to be legitimate. They have gone up $200 as of today, and say they will be going up again before the end of the week. Right now, Tuesday, 12-21-2010, the deal is $17,899, $19,316 OTD. 2011 Accord LX Sedan, automatic. They have several, you get to choose your color. I am trying to get a similar deal in the Houston area, but the dealers I am talking to claim this price is NOT possible. Sounds like I will be taking a road trip, San Antonio is only about 3 hours away.
  • nj_dannyboynj_dannyboy Member Posts: 6
    I was just quotted $23,650 plus tax & tags for a 2011 EX-L. That would make the OTD price approx. $25,500. I am hoping to close the deal this week so I would also like to know what others are paying for this vehicle. The price quotted is below inovice so the dealers must be getting some nice incentives that are not showing up on Edmunds.
  • ldw01ldw01 Member Posts: 2
    do any of you know there could be a larger variation in fees (beyond car price and car accessories)? I know there is a document (or processing) fee, Virginia dealers $399, and Maryland dealers $100. But there seem to be other fees involved that is not fixed amount. such as tag fee/handling fee etc. Also I was alerted possibly an Out of State purchase fee charged by MD dealers. Can anyone confirm? thanks for help

I got quote from Amex purchasing program, the lowest quoted car price is not that much different, but untold fees may differentiate the OTD price.

I am in NC, buying car in VA or MD
  • zpraslazprasla Member Posts: 6
    Has anyone purchased 2011 Honda Accord SE? I am getting $23,500 out the door price. I believe its a bit high. Any thoughts.....