Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2013 and earlier-Honda Accord Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• coches1coches1 Member Posts: 104
    The California DMV website has a fee schedule to determine the
    amount for a new car purchased in the zip code of the potential buyer.

Car dealers in CA have a $29.00 "electronic filing fee" that
    is not a DMV fee. It is just another deceptive sales technique
    used to add additional profits to the car dealer. They are quick
    to remove it upon request.

thanks
  • wetwillyswetwillys Member Posts: 24
    Hey Brian,

I think I did pretty well, what do you think...purchased New Year's Eve

I wound up at Anderson Honda in MD. $21,821 OTD with the following options: accent stripe, fender well trim & door edge guards, spash guards and wheel locks. Here I the cost breakdown:

Sale Price: 20330 (including destination)
    Dealer Processing: $0
    MD Tax (6%): 1219
    Title: $100
    Lien Filing: $20
    Electronic Title: $20
    Tire Recycling: 4
    OTD: $21821

Financed through my Credit Union at 1.99%
    Thank you for the good COST BREAKDOWN:

This helps make it easier to compare exact prices. We
    are in California and can compare the sales price less MD fees.

thanks

:)
  • brian125brian125 Member Posts: 5,244
    great job... Enjoy your new accord.

brian

23 Telluride SX-P X-Line, 23 Camry XSE

• wlfinancialwlfinancial Member Posts: 6
    The MSRP for the 2013 Accord LX automatic is $23,270. If you paid $20,330, you got a discount of 12.6% from the MSRP. This is a good price and very good reference for people looking to buy a new Accord.

Thank you,
  • somanssomans Member Posts: 10
    I am in the market in New Jersey for a Accord LX automatic. Can anyone share their experience and how much they paid (OTD price)
  • 13as13as Member Posts: 4
    I am aware of the invoice price on the Accord sport. 23k was the OTD price I paid. Trust me, I was surprised as well. I was not expecting to get my price but to my shock they didn't even negotiate. I was taken a bit of guard since I prepared for it.
    I called about almost every dealer in NJ that day and to be honest Autosport did not even want to give me a quote over the phone. They said I needed to come in to get a price, I live about 2 miles from them and test drove the car there, so I figured I'll give it a shot. By the way the car is automatic and came with all the standard features for sport model.
    I did have to leave the dealer to get my financing in order, since they originally did not want to match my 2.2 from Bank of America, they called back an hour later.
  • honda2013njhonda2013nj Member Posts: 6
    I am also in the market in NJ. the best price was autosport last month 22500 I get.
  • 13as13as Member Posts: 4
    Brian, when I came to the dealer, I told them that I have 23k otd offer from a dealer down south and wanted to give them the opportunity to match it since I came to test drive the car there and I live close. I also said that I did not want to spend an hour there waiting for the manager since I had a appointment with the other dealer. 10 mins later I signed the contract for 23k Otd.
    Thanks for all the tips you posted on this blog, I've been following for the last month or so.
    P.S this was a first time for me buying from a dealer, might have been a beginners luck.
    edited January 2013
    13a
    This was no luck. Its called good timing and knowing when to buy and having the most leverage in the negotiations... By following what i was saying and appling it.... just goes to show that a newbie like your self pulled off a monster deal. the last day of any month is when dealers will give you there best price. I still think you bought the sport that was missing a door...LOL

Your lucky in one aspect... You walked into Autosport Honda they are a great dealership. Like i posted earlier... I have purchased from them in the past and can honestly say ONE OF The better dealers in New Jersey. But you still must know how to play the game to get that price..

Here is a couple more dealers in new jersey who i would recomend for good pricing. YOu cant expect to get these dealers best price on Jan 8th or 18th. always try to make your best deal at months end/// last days/ last day..

Paul Miller.............. Internet staff is very good. Internet Mgr Mike is on his game... like Autosports Manager ......Kerry

DCH Paramus......Very competitive pricing.
    Joyce Honda..............High doc fee's $399 looking to sell cars i like them
    DCH OldBridge...........Doc fee 299 ... good dealership
    Hamilton....................Doc fee 249..... good dealership/ internet dept..
    Garden State........... Heard some good things about them
    Metro honda............ they will surprise you sometimes. gotta be firm with them.
    Planet honda......... high doc fee's $398. they claim to match offers

Hope this helps

Brian

• steplalandsteplaland Member Posts: 4
    i've been to several dealers and requested quotes from all dealers around la metro, nobody can do better than 22600 + ttl. some of you getting it cheaper are lucky.
  • elite69elite69 Member Posts: 1
    Hello All,

New to Edmunds and I really appreciate all the information you all have provided. I'm thinking about buying a 2013 Accord EX-L V6 W/Navi and wanted to ask you for some feedback.

Those who have purchased this car what do you think about it? Pros & Cons?
    The best purchase price if possible. I'm in Los Angeles, California

thank you all for your responce.

Regards,
    Elite
  • canhty60canhty60 Member Posts: 2
    amty007,

I think $27,200 for a 2013 accord EX-L V6 without NAV (with wheel lock and mud guards) is a good deal ! What was the TTL fee they quoted you? May I ask for the name of this honda dealer and name of the salesperson? When was this offer made to you in 2012 or 2013?

The best offer I got in Indiana and was only good for one day on Jan2nd was:
    . $28,000 for the car (include destination fee),
    . Add $345 for the following installed options/accessories: Splash Guard, All Season Mats, Body Side Molding, and Trunk Tray)
    . Two Free oil changes
    . 7% Indiana tax on the
    . $151.25 document fee$
    . a $400 gift card (year-end enticing) was still honored if I took the deal on Jan 2nd.
  • hankjoyhankjoy Member Posts: 1
    I am looking to buy a 2013 accord sedan either LX or Sport with a 6 speed manual transmission. Acording to one dealer who didn't have one in stock, who looked it up on the dealer's car locator site, there are only 7 manual transmission 4 door sedans in California and those dealers are not selling below MSRP (list price). So even though Honda officially offers a 6 speed manual transmission on the LX, sport, and EX models, you really can't seem to find them and the rare dealers that have them won't deal. Does anybody have an idea what to do other than buy the CVT automatic. Hankjoy
    Hankjoy,

Welcome to the world of supply and demand. You want that car you will have to over pay.. No dealer in there right mind would give you a deal on that vehicle. So my suggestion is Pay the extra $$$ or buy the cvt auto..

brian

• owned3hondasowned3hondas Member Posts: 41
    Question: Are the doc fee's the Title and License or is this separate (just paperwork)?
  • unlv_rebelsunlv_rebels Member Posts: 32
    Just paperwork. Try to remove it or reduce the amount.
  • christruongchristruong Member Posts: 4
    I just got my 2013 Accord EX-L without Nav for 25,5k(including destination fee), with wheel lock, trunk tray. I was quoted by several dealers in the bay area, and their quote is from 25,5k to 25,9k. But you should get a quote online, they now give very competitive price, its much better than negotiate with those guys at the dealership. Good luck!!!
    edited January 2013
    Finally got my 2013 Accord EX-L without Nav for 25,5k(including destination fee), along with wheel locks, trunk tray. I was surprised that most Honda Dealership in the bay area quoted me from 25,5 to 25,9 price range. My advice is always get the quote online because their price online is so competitive.
    Bernardi Honda - 25,500
    Commonwealth Honda 25,700
    Honda North - 25,900
    Honda Gallary - 25,800.
    Good luck you guys. it's easy to get the car for about 3,000 below the invoice.
  • canhty60canhty60 Member Posts: 2
    The offer you got is more than $1000 below invoice!

I posted a reply earlier on the best price I got amongst several honda dealerships in Central Indiana for a 2013 accord EX-L V6 no navigation, but with options. It was a year-end deal for $28,000 for car, plus $345 for extras (installed splash guards, Body side molding, all season mats, Trunk Tray) and $151.25 document fee; and get a $400 Visa gift card in return.

I didn't take this offer because at the time (Jan 2nd), I wanted to trade-in my 1996 Camry LE to offset the OTD price. Dealer only gave me $1000 trade-in allowance, which is way below KBB price and below the price that I wanted. Since then, the dealer had increased the price to $28,000 for the car, $597.22 for the options, and no more gift card.

So, I am still in the search for a best deal for the car.

Could you provide the name of dealership in Cincinnati Ohio that offers you this price? ($27,200 for car and splash guards & wheel lock). Could you also provide the TTL that they quoted you? As Brian posted in this forum, the dealer use document fee, registration fee, and other fees as part of the OTD price to increase their profit.

Thanks!
  • rampramp Member Posts: 11
    Is it a 4-cyl or V6?
    End of Dec was a great time to buy. I would shoot for Jan 31,, Same rules apply. Email dealers the last day with meet my price i buy toady. This forum is great because you could see what dealers in your area are giving better pricing.... these dealerships are probably the ones you will make your best deal with on the last day.. Sale price of car and doc fee's are the most important info. Your taxes are at your states rate.. Dont be to concern with otd numbers.

Brian

3000 below invoice?
    on the 2013 accords. they told me 0.9 doesn't apply, and quoted me 4.9 despite 750 credit score. seems quite high.
    edited January 2013
    4cyl.Actually the invoice was 28,775. and I got it for 25,500. I live in Massachusetts though, and i got the deal on 1-2-2013.
    those guys are playing games with you. best option, get the pre-approval at your local credit union or your bank, bring it to the dealership, if they can beat your rate then go for it, if not finance through your bank. good luck
    ATTN: brian125

Thank you for your experience and knowledge that has helped
    everyone learn more about buying a car.

Finally, we found Hanlees Toyota (SAC CA) fleet dept. manager Dave to
    sell us a 2012 Camry LE for 19,000$ plus fees. No PD. This is the net
    cost after the 1,000$ rebate from Northern California. This rebate
    is not available in Southern CA.

The bad news is I rented the 2012 Camry on a trip and was disapointed.
    It had a lot of noise, did not handle that well, and the seats were
    very uncomfortable. Their are other factors too.

A priority is the seat comfort. The new 2013 Altima has very comfortable
    seats. Also, more leg room than the Camry and Accord.

The 2013 Accord has enough leg room, but the foot rest protrudes
    much higher than the Altima and Camry. The Altima designers also
    used the previous Camry rear end style that I do not like.

After knowing these priorities could you make a case for the Altima?
    Your input is greatly appreciated. Also, the Altima has standard
    Key fob
    36mo./36k roadside service
    PD seat standard
    CVT

What is the lowest prices in California for Honda Accords?

Thanks again for your participation in the forum.

:confuse:
    Coches,
    I hear what your saying. I'm 6'1 and 240. My number one concern is seat and size comfort. I think in my opinion the Accord is pound for pound better overall than the Altima.

The Accords CVT auto is said to be better than altima.. The New altima reviews all say it handles much better than Accord ,Camry, malibu, Passat. Gas mpg are close, tech features close. that being said only your resale value will be better if you buy the Accord. Better pricing is avail on the Altima.

Bottom line ...............Both cars are a nice buy. The Camry Failed on the front safety crash. I would not put my familys lives in danger no matter what the saving are til problem is corrected...

Glad i helped you

Brian

edited January 2013
    Well said Brian:

Here is the other part of the equation.

Edmunds sent me a 750.00$ Visa card offer if i buy the 2013 Altima
    before Feb. 2, 2013. Still a little skeptical about the Visa Card. Also, their is a 500$ rebate that CAN be combined with the 750$. It probably
    has a 24 hr. use it or lose it clause. My priority was also the resale difference
    between Honda vs. Nissan.

What is the difference in price between the 2013 Accord LX and the
    2013 Altima S?

Is their a price point on the 2 vehicles you would be a buyer, and what
    dealerships in So. or No. CA would you recommend?

thanks
    Price between both cars can be found on edmunds check out both invoice price and standard options . Resale value is better on the accord How much i dont know. your not talking thousands . my best guess would be up to 1k more on the
    Accord.. You could call capital one auto i'm sure they have the answer..

Live in New York cant say who's good in C.A. If you apply buying like i said you will have your answer on best dealers and pricing.

Brian

• romil01romil01 Member Posts: 75
    coches1,

Read the user reviews of both cars here on Edmunds. I think you'll find that there are a lot of problems already with the new Altima. I would stay away from that car. Read the new Accord customer reviews and they are pretty glowing.
  • mvperez4jesusmvperez4jesus Member Posts: 231
    Wondering, what is the lowest price for the 2013 accord cvt so far in the NJ, NY, PA area so far? Also how much lower can it from now until let's say May?

Curious because I had an agreement on a 2013 Mazda 6 sport automatic for 17653 OTD in PA and I am wondering if it was worth the shot vs paying between 21500-22k for an accord. Any suggestions help thanks
    Just to give a background, this forum was so helpful when I bought my 2008 accord Lx, in sept 2008. At that timeI could say I got the lowest price possible in this area it was $20k otd back then. The car has been good w me and only rear brakes oil.both air cabin filters. Transmission fluids in other words just regular maintenance plus tires. I can't complaint w 78k miles. But I have to get a 2nd car by may the latest or perhaps sooner. So I happened to bump in to that ma deal mentioned above. I am not bs with the price I had a contract and everything in writing and I backed just based in reliability between the accord and Mazda 6. But I can still go back until this weekend. Any thoughts help. Thanks for feedback in the decision and current prices and possible deals thanks.
    Hello romil01

What forum discussion category are the 2013
    Honda Accord glowing? The categories I found
    did not seem to be glowing.

thanks
  • romil01romil01 Member Posts: 75
    I'm just looking at the normal user reviews for the car in the New Car section. Sure there are a few with some issues, but most seem to be very positive overall. Whereas if you look at the Altima's reviews and scroll down the page, greater than 50% of them have a lot of negative things to say about the car.
  • Sandman6472Sandman6472 Member Posts: 6,968
    Your price on the Mazda 6 is pretty good for the value that you get. Our Mazda3s just hit 115k today and it has been a great, reliable car overall. We had a few issues after we hit the 100k mark, but that can happen with any car with that amount of mileage. Mazda's are great cars and at that price, it's an outstanding deal. Sure the Accord is a great car also but for the price difference, the Mazda sounds really sweet.

The Sandman :) :sick: :shades:

2023 Hyundai Kona Limited AWD (wife) / 2015 Golf TSI (me) / 2019 Chevrolet Cruze Premier RS (daughter #1) / 2020 Hyundai Accent SE (daughter #2) / 2023 Subaru Impreza Base (son)

to be honest, I had been thinking about back and forth, i got scared when i read some mazda "engine problems" in a forum here in edmunds, where the engine completly failed on people. So, that's why i backed from the deal, but i am not sure if it is a mistake. I had a 1998 mazda 626 6cyl before the accord that kept overheating and failing oxygen sensors. So, that's why, but like i said, is about $4-5k difference between one car and the other. I would think and hope that the better fuel efficiency, reliability and resale value of the accord will make up for the difference in price in the life of the car, but again, believe me, i am still meditating about it, but thanks i appreciate your feedback.
  • Sandman6472Sandman6472 Member Posts: 6,968
    Were the problems from this generation of Mazda 6? I'm sure most cars have a few problems that are being reported in these forums. I have read about numerous rear brake issues with the last generation of Accord and the new Sonata but not sure if every car manufactured does indeed have these issues. Any car can have problems and be a lemon, but overall, most are probably not affected. It's really all about personal preference and how much you really want to spend. I personally think you want the Accord and not the Mazda or the latter would already be in your driveway.

There will always be the nagging question in the back of your mind did you make a mistake by not going with the Accord is going to make you very unhappy as the months tick by. Your actions show me that you want the Accord, so...BUY THE ACCORD and don't look back. :)

The Sandman :) :sick: :shades:

2023 Hyundai Kona Limited AWD (wife) / 2015 Golf TSI (me) / 2019 Chevrolet Cruze Premier RS (daughter #1) / 2020 Hyundai Accent SE (daughter #2) / 2023 Subaru Impreza Base (son)

thanks for the feedback again, i know i prefer the accord hands down, it was just the tempting price that i was not even expecting nor i was looking for a Mazda.

I saw someone in MD got one lx cvt for 21.8k and change, so it might be a good sign that prices are going down a little. Hopefully i can get another great deal, thanks again.
  • navyguy1990navyguy1990 Member Posts: 71
    Just bought a EX CVT for $200 below invoice. I've tried my best to keep my 03 Passat alive for another year, but it was getting too expensive. I was very happy to find an Accord made in Japan (VIN: JHM. . . .) and I was wondering if anybody else have a "J-series" '13 Accord.
  • navyguy1990navyguy1990 Member Posts: 71
    I think you mean the sticker price was $28,775. . . the invoice is much lower. Still $25,500 for EX-L is great price.
  • unlv_rebelsunlv_rebels Member Posts: 32
    edited January 2013
    I already have a loan approved for 3.9% for 72 months through HMF and I am planning to use this option along with $2400 rebates ($1500 HMF finance, $500 loyal owner rebate and $400 student rebate) to purchase a 2013 Hyundai Sonata. I have an offer ($18,750 before TTL) for a new 2013 Hyundai Sonata GLS (RED) with the popular equipment package along with added features (carpeted floor mats, all-weather mats, cargo net, rear bumper protector, wheel locks, and auto-dimming rear-view mirror with compass and HomeLink ). The MSRP of this car is $23,110 and Invoice is $22,271 (destination fee included).

In early December, I was looking only at 2013 Sonata GLS only. I was able to get an offer lower than $18,750 before TTL but the travel cost to get the car significantly nullified the difference. However, after seeing the IIHS 2013 safety tests (Dec 20, 2012), I am kind of worried about Sonata 2013. It got only Top Safety Pick and not Top Safety Pick Plus. In the small overlap test, it's scores were lower than Accord 2013. The most worrying thing is the fact that side curtain air bags did not open.

It appears that Honda engineers (Nissan engineers for their Altima 2013 and others) knew about the new test and modified their 2013 design accordingly. However, in the case of Sonata 2013, it is primarily based on 2011 design and hence, it missed the mark. The Sonata may score better in their next model (2014 design). I am surprised to see Optima 2013 based on late 2011 design getting Top Safety Pick Plus (and not Sonata). However, Optima has a slightly lower score than Accord 2013. The significant difference is the fact that it's side curtain bags opened unlike Sonata. BTW: Camry 2013 has the worst IIHS ratings compared to these three cars.

However, in the case of NHTSA tests, Accord 2013 and Sonata 2013 are very similar.

It appears that some are getting 2013 Accord LX (Auto) between $21,000 and $22,000 OTD (in various states with tax ranging from 6 to 9%). The offer that I have on a 2013 Sonata GLS with PEP is about $19,900 OTD (after 6% tax). I am planning to keep the car for a long time.

2013 Accord LX Advantages ($21,000 and $22,000 OTD in various states with tax ranging from 6 to 9%):
    1. Better engine. Honda engines are known for their reliability. But, what about CVT ?
    2. Better gas mileage - 27/36 vs 24/35 (If I keep the car for about 10 years, then I could save about $2000 !)
    3. Better safety (IIHS 2013 Top Safety Pick Plus)
    4. Better resale value (It may not affect me, since, I am planning to keep it for a long time)
    5. Rear view camera
    6. Hill Assist

2013 Sonata GLS with PEP Advantages ($19,900 OTD after 6% tax):
    1. Longer warranty
    2. Better style
    3. Fog lights
    4. Heated front seats
    5. Heated side mirrors
    6. Power seat with lumbar support
    7. Auto dimming mirror
    8. 6 speakers vs 4 speakers
    9. Garage door opener (Home Link auto dimming mirror)
    10. Lower price (about $1000 - $2000).
    11. Front legroom is 45.5 in vs 42.5 in and headroom is 40 in vs 39.1 in (I am 6 ft 4 in and hence Sonata would be better)
    12. Additional accessories (all-weather mats, cargo net, rear bumper protector, and wheel locks)
    13. 8 air bags vs 6 air bags - NEED TO BE VERIFIED (Can someone confirm this ?)

Accord's better gas mileage could nullify the price difference, if I keep the car for a long time, provided Accord's shorter warranty will not give me huge repair bills. I don't mind loosing some features and style for improved safety ratings. If I haven't come across IIHS 2013 tests, I would have bought Sonata 2013 without any second thought. Am I giving too much importance to the IIHS 2013 test results ?

Any comments. Thanks in advance.
    The dilemma is about the same I had with the Mazda 6, but my one the difference was close to 5k. The top safety pick is very important to me as I have a family. Plus the fact that Honda is a better car all together. Just look at the different test comparison in cars.com motorweek and others where the accord beats all the others.

Only God and time will tell whether one will be better than the others. All I can say that I always see Hondas going over the 150k mark and 200k is not out of the question.

Hyundais, Mazdas, Kias? I am yet to see one and I am 33 now. Perhaps there are and never met someone, but Toyota and honda are the best. But is your choice and hope you make the best out of the choice you make.
  • billartbillart Member Posts: 14
    If you're tall like me (6'4") note the following issues with the other 2 cars:
    1. the Camy has some kind of lip projecting outward above the ignition. I found it almost impossible to avoid hitting this with my knee when getting in, & the driving position left knee within an inch or 2 of this lip.
    2. Push the seat all the way back in the Altima, which I have to do in that & pretty much all vehicles, & then try to get in the back behind that seat. I was unable to do so. If you'll never have a tall passenger in the back, then no problem, but if you may some day...

Also, note that the back up camera screen in the Altima is flat on the dash, exposing it to considerable glare, as opposed to the covered screen in the Accord, which is also 2x larger.

And the styling of the Camry & the Altima - bleah. To put that into context, I find the Sonata, Accord, & Optima all attractive, in that order.

I know this is off topic for this forum, but wanted to respond to the thread. I posted my pricing info last month, & it looks like up to 3 folks have beaten my price so far - $25,840 including dealer add-ons & destination, before TTL, for the EXL 4r dr I4, at Love Honda in Crystal River in FL. $27,510 OTD, including sales tax of 6%.
  • benjaminhbenjaminh Member Posts: 6,311
    edited January 2013
    Both are good cars.

But, bottom line is that most reviewers think the Honda Accord is overall the best-in-class car at this point.

You'll probably pay a little more for an Accord, but I think it'll be worth it in the long run.

I currently own a Mazda5 and a 2008 Honda Accord EXL navi. Different cars, I know, and I paid more for the Honda. Both are good, but really no comparison. The Honda is a better car in almost every way. I can see and feel the superior engineering and materials in the Honda every time I drive. The Honda is our favorite car, and my wife and I argue with good humor about who gets the "good" car that day.

And the 2013 Accord is a major leap forward over the 2008. I'm looking forward to getting one at some point.

Specifically comparing the Sonata and the Accord, I think the visibility in the Accord is much better.
    2018 Acura TLX 2.4 Tech 4WS (mine), 2018 Honda CR-V EX AWD (wife's)
  • benjaminhbenjaminh Member Posts: 6,311
    edited January 2013
    Check out one of their great specials. Too bad I live in Louisville...Maybe I'll drive down there when it's time to buy....

http://www.cresthonda.com/specials/new.htm

2013 Honda Accord 2.4 LX FWD Sedan

MSRP $23,270

True Price $20,792

This is the model I want;

2013 EXL navi 4 cylinder:

MSRP
    $30,785
    Dealer Discount
    $1,864
    True Price
    $28,921
    2018 Acura TLX 2.4 Tech 4WS (mine), 2018 Honda CR-V EX AWD (wife's)
    I am 6'-5" and was considering the Camry also...until I tried to sit in the passenger seat. Since the passenger seat only moves front to back and not up and down, I did not fit without hitting my head or laying the seat back pretty far.
    We just got a flat tire tonight and I have 2 questions...does the warranty cover flat tire repair and if so, do I need to go to the dealer where I purchased the car, or can I take it to the local dealer?
    Willy,

You are correct. Their is less room on the Camry passenger side. It
    is not a deal breaker because i will be driving 99.9% of the time.

An interesting characteristic about the 2013 accord is the
    drivers side foot rest on the left side. It is much thicker
    than the foot rest on the Camry and yields less net drivers
    foot space.

After sitting in the drivers seat of both cars i realized
    their was not enough room in the Accord because of this thicker
    foot rest.

I was leaning toward the Accord but this larger left
    foot rest is a huge factor. Sit in both cars and you will
    feel the difference. The accord extra inch of leg room is negated
    because you cannot stretch out your left leg.

Anyone notice this besides me?

Great point Willy

thanks
  • maysermayser Member Posts: 1
    On 12/28/12, I purchased a 2013 Honda Accord EXL w/Navi for $26,733 + $790 destination fee in Jersey City, NJ. It seems that quite a few people across the country are getting amazing deals. It was tough to get the dealers to come down. We absolutely love this Accord. It drives smoothly, it is very sleek and stylish, the leather is top quality, and it has the feel of a luxury car. Thanks to everyone for sharing their experiences. This forum has been a great resource.