Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2013 and earlier-Honda Accord Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• grandmadonnagrandmadonna Member Posts: 3
    Yes, you are correct. He included an extended warranty..yrs 4 -7. He made a good pitch for it ($1,300 for comprehensive and powertrain), but ultimately I said "no" and paid the $423 for 60 months.
  • gmanusmcgmanusmc Member Posts: 699
    That sounds better - congrats on your new Honda! Not sure if that was Hondacare they tried to sell you, but if it wasn't and you are interested, there's a warranty thread here with info about a few dealers who have great online pricing. I believe you can get the good pricing up to 6 months/6000 mles, after which the pricing increases.

Enjoy the new car!

Bill G
    2016 ES350 Lux/Atomic Silver
    2017 Accord Sport CVT Mod Steel Metallic
  • oldroveroldrover Member Posts: 3
    edited August 2013
    Again, thank you very much, especially karhill and brian!
    Yesterday was a busy day for me.
    I started at 5:00am collecting dealer websites within 100 miles.
    Then, contacted each dealer through their website with my offer to buy an Accord EX at $1,500 below invoice.
    Soon thereafter, a flurry of emails and phone calls ensued. Many quotes were awful. One salesperson tried to argue with me that she had never heard of an "invoice" price and was offering me $1,500 off the MSRP. What a great deal!
    I went back and forth with several dealers. Received some good advice about avoiding shady dealer tactics of charging for add-ons when I got to the dealer.
    Pohanka in Fredericksburg had some of the best pricing at $23,287 ($750 below invoice) including destination and processing fee.
    Heritage Parkville was even better at $22,148.
    Both dealers had flex cash left, but Pohanka said flex cash was almost gone.
    Nobody else seemed willing to go any lower than that, even after letting them know about competing offers.
    I called Jim Coleman's in Clarksville (closest dealer) and my friendly salesman said he would beat my best deal and include the dealer addons (floor mats, mud guards, nitro (ha!), wheel locks,etc.) at no charge.
    I drove to dealer and we settled up. I really hated sitting through all of the sales pitches from the customer representative for LoJack, rustproofing, paint protection, dent protection, etc. Many thousands of dollars of options that I politely refused, again and again.
    Financing went fine. Refused the extended warranty, too.
    Buying a car was a stressful enough decision and I wasn't about to buy any add-ons at the dealer.
    Final price was $22,000 before taxes, title, and tags. That price includes $500 military discount and $500 that the owner used from a dealer rewards program as a rebate.
    So, a relatively easy negotiation to my original target of $1,000 below invoice ($1,500 considering they didn't have flex cash left and $2,000 including my military discount). I probably could have done better today or tomorrow, but am happy to get the car I wanted from the guy who spent many hours driving around with me.
    I felt a little better about buying the 2013 over the 2014 when I saw it was manufactured 8/2013. Hopefully got a good one.
    Thanks again for the great advice!

ps. I heard back from a couple of dealers today telling me that there is no way they could have matched that price.
  • surajtsurajt Member Posts: 7
    I am being offered this car at 27K out of Door. Is this a good price? or can I drag it further down.

Thanks
    Suraj
  • ucmd03ucmd03 Member Posts: 4
    I thought invoice was about 19,6 on edmunds?

Looking here in Columbus Ohio , the true car route gave a 20,4 quote which I didn't think was bad but people are saying 1 g under invoice? So 18,6 ish?....
  • akronoh77akronoh77 Member Posts: 16
    Where do you see Invoice as being 19,600 on edmunds? I saw on Truecar (don't laugh) that it's around 21,133 or so. Hence my reason for going after 19,600 or 19700 for the lease.
  • jy43235jy43235 Member Posts: 6
    edited August 2013
    I got a lot of help from this forum, as made myself ready to buy 2013 accord LX with auto transmission. Here is my deal I got 3 days ago:
    Price: 20,200;
    Out door price: 21,914;
    After Minus flex cash: 21414.
    This is the deal from Cincinnati, OH.
    If I am right, I got 1169 down the invoice ( Truecar.com lists the invoice at 21369).
    By the way, the dealer added tax to document fee, which I did not know previously. The dealer gave a full tank of gas and promised a 25 dollars Walmart gift, which I supposed to get it in two or three weeks.
    Thanks!
    Akronoh,

Correction

20,6 on usnews
    21,4 on edmunds

So which invoice is correct ?
  • gmanusmcgmanusmc Member Posts: 699
    Looks like the 790 destination is not factored in. It's always better to factor in destination when discussing price - you can't eliminate it so why not just include it when comparing prices and quotes.

Bill G
    2016 ES350 Lux/Atomic Silver
    2017 Accord Sport CVT Mod Steel Metallic
  • msuwmsuw Member Posts: 5
    Brian,
    Thank you so very much for all your help. I was able to negotiate a price of $25,000 plus tax and tag and title fees ($23) minus the flex cash ($500). I am supposed to pick up the car tomorrow. There is no way that I could have done it without you!
    I am thinking of asking to purchase the all weather mats at invoice price. Where can I find the invoice price for the mats?
    Does anyone know if I might get a better price for the mats on amazon?
  • brian125brian125 Member Posts: 5,244
    edited August 2013
    Blue

Nice job on your sale. I new you would come very close to your target price. you seperated your self from the guy who cant negotiate. You were in control and the dealer blinked first. You found the right dealership.

I'm closing my lexus deal as we speak and the same nonsense always happens. the dealers closest to you think your lying and try to wait you out. The dealer i want to close with is right by my cousins house. plus has truck.

I think i was pretty clear that i have 2 offers for xxx price match for the sale.

6pm deadline for all. I have a few mins. I post this over and over... Today starts the buying game. unless you get your targeted price to buy.

23 Telluride SX-P X-Line, 23 Camry XSE

edited August 2013
    Msuw

Great job. listen not to brag or bang my chest in this forum with just about one thousand new car purchases under my belt in 40 yrs for myself, family, friends and friends of friends if you take some of these little tips on how and when to buy you will help yourself make the best possible deal. Knowing pricing and how to negotiate will help you get the respect from dealers cutting out alot of there bs. Whether you want to negotiate by email/ phone like Bluecars 57 did or visit dealerships just knowing what your learning in this forum will help you get the best possible deal. I thank- you for the kind words but guess what... You made that great deal not me.

Believe it or not you all help me to by sharing your experiences on here and the new wave of dealer nonsense they are pulling. I buy like i post in here so i dont see your dealerships bs stuff. Im not in the dealerships i avoid them at all costs. Trust me on this If you guys think walking away from the salesman in the dealerships after 1 hour and chased down in the parking lot is ok think again thats bs . Dont let them treat you like this. If i'm in the parking lot and your running after me telling me wait.. I'd rather spend 300 more and give it to a dealership who says this is the best i could do.. this deal stands today tomm or friday . Get the point. If you negotiate stupid you get treated stupid . If i get up 1x from the saleman.... You and your manager blew the deal good bye.................... there is no running after me i'm gone..

Best sites for Honda accessories. Tell your dealership they have to match the price.

Amazon................... on some items
    College hills honda
    Cheap honda parts.

• tadoantadoan Member Posts: 1
    Hi all,

I'm going out tomorrow bright and early and start face-to-face negotiations on EXL V6 for drive out of $29,000. Wish me luck everyone! So far, emails have only gone as low as 30,000 drive out. Hoping they are more flexible with me being in the dealership.
  • rusty81rusty81 Member Posts: 2
    edited August 2013
    This is the 2nd month end effort to secure a deal on a Accord LX-CVT sedan. There are over 150 of them amongst 8 area dealers. 10 e-mails sent, 6 -8 followup phone calls made. No one wants to budge off of invoice plus.

I guess there is more money than negotiating skills in this market. No deal has gotten any better from the end of July. Guess we will see what tomorrow brings. Will start contacting all outlying AZ dealers then.

Anyone that has had success in the Phoenix market, let me know. Thx in advance.
  • jacobeeeejacobeeee Member Posts: 2
    edited August 2013
    I am shopping in North New Jersey for a 2013 Honda Accord ex-l 4 cylinder. Yesterday I was given a price of 26500 plus 399 doc fees, 7% sales tax and the current NJ DMV fees and tire fee.

Today I went to another dealer that offered the same car for 25799 plus the same fees as the first. They did not have an ex-l 2013 with ivory leather, but they did have their first 2014 and offered it to me for 26195 (plus the same fees listed above) I am supposed to go back tomorrow to complete the purchase. Is this a good price for a 2014 Accord?

I thought that they were joking with me about the 2014 but I actually went to the car and sat in it and confirmed that it was the white/ ivory Accord that I wanted. Is this a good price?
  • bhkim81bhkim81 Member Posts: 2
    Alright, so I have been lurking these forums for months and finally decided to put some of the advice you all have posted to use. I emailed out all dealerships within my distance, ended up being 15 or so.

My target was $1800 off invoice plus $500 flex cash. I visited one tonight and after talking, they offered $1800 off invoice but that includes the flex cash ($1300 off/$500 flex). Should I bite?

Invoice: $22,139
    +Dest. Fee: $790
    - Discount: $1300
    - Flex Cash: $500
    =Final Price: $21,129 + TTL

Most of the other dealerships said they will "treat me right" if I come in and work with me. But all dealerships roughly quoted the same price and said they wouldn't quote lower unless I came in.

Do you think it's possible to reach my goal of $1800 off PLUS $500 Flex Cash?
  • rickmetrickmet Member Posts: 2
    Anyone have numbers for a 2013 Accord Sedan EX CVT in CT. After reading through many posts it looks like my target should be $1500 under invoice plus $500 in flex dollars. I have sent out emails to dealers tonight anxious to see responses.
  • cars12345cars12345 Member Posts: 44
    sorry this is so late - Bernardi was up to 25399 + 790 for destination. Prime and Honda Cars of Boston are much better. Bernardi's original price of 24129 + destination was the best starting point when I started looking, but they raised it 1250 and it hasn't come down. Just checked again today (8/30). they must have reached their quota for the month.
  • akronoh77akronoh77 Member Posts: 16
    Same with NE Ohio it seems. I got ONE dealer in the cleveland/akron area to budge from their original sale price and that was only 800 under invoice. Perhaps they won't feel the pressure to move on those prices until later this weekend since it looks like their "month" ends September 3? Any ideas? Uninformed buyers make it hard for the rest of us.
  • nick5413nick5413 Member Posts: 2
    I have a question about making a down payment and financing the rest.
    If the car's OTD price is 20,000 and I make a 10,000 downpayment, does that mean that if I can finance it with 0% apr for 20 months, each month's payment is going to be 10,000 / 20 = 500 ? will there be additional fees even if the apr is 0%? Thanks in advance
    If there is any day of getting 1800 below invoice price it would be today.
    The way i look at your target price is... 1800 minus dealerships doc fee's.. Would be the real selling price. Your flex cash is a gift not comming out of the dealerships pocket but thru the honda corp.

I would target the other two dealerships. Your leverage today will help you get at worst 1500 below plus flex cash.

I think if you negotiate and be firm and pit these dealerships against each other you will come out on top.

Have fun

edited August 2013
    jacobeee

Your 2014 model EXL-4 Invoice w dest charge is $26,650 at the price that dealer quoted you 26,195 would mean your at 455 below invoice. dealer is lying to you. At that price 26,195 if dest fee is not included 790 that would put your deal at 335 above invoice price totaling 26,985.

Both deals sound very fishy in the nj swamp........... be careful

Use your common sense.......... On 2013 model's dealers in new jersey are selling 1000 to 1300 below with flex cash added to deals. Do you honestly think dealers will sell 455 below invoice on a 2014. Not happening . i dont see any dealer in New Jersey letting a 2014 model go for less than 1k above invoice right now.

If anyone can buy a 2014 model right now for invoice price that is a great deal considering were in Sept 2013. At Invoice to 500 above is where your target pricing should be if your considering buying a 2014 model now.

Supply and demand and your area are key factors in pricing.

High volume dealerships are where you should be looking for a 2014 model..

Post your Accord deals today with dealerships, city, and agreed buying price / not OTd pricing.................... This helps our forum

• kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 235,188
    A lot of bank notes include a basic insurance fee ($50-$150). It's sort of like title insurance.... but, it only protects the bank, not you... lol..

Other than that, the loan itself should have nothing else, not even interest, if it is 0% financing..

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• mike372mike372 Member Posts: 354
    I still have not located a dealer in NJ willing to sell an Accord CVT sedan for 1000 or more off invoice (not including flex cash) when you include their doc fee. They are just not going to lose money on a deal. To this date I am not aware of any add'l incentives to the dealer from Honda like they had on the 2012 models. All the dealers are coming in with the same prices, around 20,700 to 20,900 including doc fee but excluding flex cash. And most dealers are out of flex cash if withinthe last couple days of the month. So anyone who claims extraordinary deals, well, they are simply not true in my experience or they had a trade or they qualified for some extra discount ie military. I am going to wait till the 2014 models come out and try in October. Because I konw of a dealer in eastern PA (only 50 minutes away) who will sell me one for invoice or a couple hundred less. Last October 2012 this same dealer offered me a 2013 Accord LX CTV sedan for 21000 including a 130 doc fee. I absolutely have to buy by October 2013( end of month), I cant wait any longer.
  • cardionpcardionp Member Posts: 21
    Is there any advantage to waiting until Sunday or Monday? I'm asking because at work all day.
    edited August 2013
    Mike

Are you ready to buy a Lx today!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will help you............... model// color asap

• thrice626thrice626 Member Posts: 8
    I am crazy to ask for a base model Accord lx in So Cal for $20,000 including all fees, before flex cash and before Tax/Title/License?

So basically, $19,500 with flex cash, before TTL

Best offer so far is 20,100 (with flex cash) before TTL. These dealers are acting like I am crazy for even thinking such a thing.
    Getting same response here in Columbus Ohio to 20k price.
    I will buy today for 20000 less the $500 flex cash. Otherwise I believe I am better off waiting for the 2014 model. Because if I have to pay 20500 less the flex cash its not enuf off, since the 2014's are out or almost out. The color has to be alabaster silver. I just got off the phone with the manager at VIP Honda and his best price inc doc was 20919. New Rochelle wanted 20870. They all laugh when I try to go lower. And the 20000 includes doc fee, excluding reg and NJ tax(7 percent).
  • rusty81rusty81 Member Posts: 2
    That beats the Phoenix deals coming in at over invoice ($21372 and up) exluding TTL. Haven't even addressed the Flex cash issue.
  • austin736austin736 Member Posts: 2
    Using the tips and advice on this forum I just bought a 2013 Accord Sport from Sport Honda,

Silver Spring Md., for $22,400 out the door. Quick low stress transaction. I e-mailed them and

several other dealers on 8/29. Sports Honda had the lowest quote. Went in this morning and

made one counter offer which was accepted. I focused on the out the door price and was

not interested in cutting and dicing the fees, etc. Car had 4 miles on it. Had to use Honda

financing (it can be paid off with first bill.)

Dealt with Jackie in their internet sales department; professional and proficient, pleasant to deal with.

Price break down: Cost of Car(including freight) $21213
    Doc Fee 189
    Va tax 868
    Title and Tags(for 2 years) 130
    Total $22400
  • max703max703 Member Posts: 2
    Looking to lease a Sport tonight. This is the deal I've been offered including 6% tax.

I am getting an extra $1000 over my trade based on Carmax and other dealer offers.

12 k per year 36 month lease - 0 down, $294 month for 35 months

Looking for advice from the experts...

Sale price started at $21482 plus dealer adds at cost = $22482 all the local dealers add these and none seem to budge on them. Tag, destination and other fees $1500 less flex $500 = $23,509

I tried to reduce the fees, but they said there is no more room....walked out and this is their final deal.

MSRP $24190
    Residual 14480
    Money factor .00065 if zero down, .00075 w Money down

The other 2 dealers I spoke to wouldn't go under $327. One other dealer ended up with the same amount, telling me this was over $1k below invoice. They all said I could get better on LX, but not as many Sports

Good deal or way off?

Thanks!!! This forum has been a great help!!
    edited August 2013
    Mike
    Here is all i could do for you today running out for dinner plans.

LX cvt $20,100 plus doc fee and taxes. Thats puts you after doc fee's about 1100 below invoice.

My last conversation with manager was i'd have you call him for a selling price of

20,000............... plus doc fee's and taxes.

yes/ no let me know. Invoice= 21,369

edited August 2013
    Mike

I got you your deal

2013 Lx silver cvt accord sedan

Sale price..............$ 20,000
    Plus doc fee
    plus nj taxes and dmv charges

1369 below invoice price.... dont be foolish take this deal. Mention my name tell him you are my friend.

Auto sport honda N.J.

Internet mgr................... George

.............OR...............
    ........................................Megan

This deal is good thru monday if model/ and color are still on there lot. Otherwise they want a finders fee for your model/color.

Autosport closes at 7 pm tonight.

Good luck ........................Mike 372

Brian

I mentioned that I would buy for 20000 inc the doc fee less the $500 flex cash.
    But Autosport price of 20000 plus about 350 doc plus the 500 flex cash( I am assuming the 20000 quote inc the flex cash) brings the total to 20850, which is inline with the other best quotes I received (20,700 to 20,900). If their quote did indeed include the flex cash ( I will call them Monday to find out), is it such a great deal considering I know that I can get a 2014 for invoice including the doc fee and maybe a couple hundred less. I mean, last October25 2012 the dealer in PA offered me an Accord LX CVT sedan for 21000 inc the doc fee. I actually visited the dealer and talked to the mgr and he was a straight forward type of individual. No B.S. The only reason I didnt buy then was I was looking at the posts on Edmunds and people were claiming 1000 to 1500 off invoice so I thought I could do better. He deal was $369 less than invoice. So I put off looking for quotes till last March/April only to find out 1000 to 1500 off invoice was impossible. When I talk about 'off invoice' I am including the doc fee since its pure profit. But thank you for your assistance, very much appreciated.
    Brian, when I said 20000 inc the doc fee less the 500 flex cash I meant an additional 500 off, so it would bring the price of the car to 19,500.
  • fxguyfxguy Member Posts: 132
    Toyota is on a warpath with the Camry. They are doing whatever it takes to be #1 at the end of the year. Loaded 4 cylinder XLE with leather, sunroof AND Navi are going for under $25000 before TTL. This model is comparable to an EX-L with Navi. Even if you have no interest in the Camry, make sure you are telling these Honda dealers that they can do better than what they are offering you. Even threaten to go buy a Camry. It may just help out.
  • mits2mits2 Member Posts: 1
    Guys,
    i am planning to buy Honda accord LX in NJ.
    i am little new to area . can any one please suggest me dealer around in NJ. and if some one has already bought 2013 Accord LX..please let me know with their out of the door price.
    thanks in advance.
    Mike what your asking dealerships to do in New jersey is unrealistic.

That deal i quote you was $970 dollars better than your best offers.. At 20,000 sale price add his doc fee charge and sales tax for your out the door pricing thats it your done. stop judging better deals elsewhere. N.j. is a different price zone. and here it is below.

New jersey dealerships are not selling any accord for 1836 below invoice with or without flex cash. and on top of that you want auto-sport to remove his $289 doc fee. Mike trust me ive been doing this along time. Not gonna happen . I probably could of got you a straight up deal at new Rochelle for 1575 below invoice plus taxes and dmv fee's... if i had more time there might be a few hundred more to take off the table at Auto-sport but thats it.

i got you at 1369 below invoice price. Monday you negotiate and tell Megan you will buy but she has to remove doc fee' charge for the sale. i leave it in your hands now.

N.J is a tuff market they refuse to sell like other states.

• jacobeeeejacobeeee Member Posts: 2
    edited August 2013
    This is how I ended up with my 2014 Accord ex-l today.

Purchase price: 26,095
    Doc Fees: 399

Trade in of 2004 Accord: $5000 (2 other dealers offered $4000 and $4800 - with higher car price to start!)

Plus TAx, title and registration

Interest rate 1.9% for 5 years

I made the purchase at Hackettstown Honda in North NJ. I made the original contact hrough the NEA member benefits - I am a teacher. I received 4 different prices via email and followed up with 3 dealers nearby. I also talked with 1 other dealer who wanted to sell me a 2013 for $600 more than I paid for the 2014. Another dealer offered to match the Hackettstown price and when I mentioned that today, they took another $100 off the price.

I was pleasantly surprised to get a discounted 2014 Accord. I was told that mine was the first 2014 ex-l sold by this dealer. I even got the color that I wanted.

Thanks for all of the advice given on this forum, I felt better prepared.
  • rph2rph2 Member Posts: 16
    Got a 2013 EX-L Coupe for $1500 under invoice today, with a protection package thrown in. There were only 3 cars in the entire Cincinnati area that matched my color/trim preference, so my options were limited. The advice here has been awesome!
  • optimaodysseyoptimaodyssey Member Posts: 4
    I had a fuzzy offer in email for a bit less than yours ($26.5). When I wanted it in writing, it took them 2 days and I hadn't heard back. When I asked again, they back peddled, and emailed an offer that jumped all the way back to invoice of $28.2 for the EX-L V6, which is where I had been a week earlier with multiple dealers.

I loved my old Accord EX-L V6, and my wife's new Odyssey from last year (thanks to these boards!) is fantastic. But with a car payment already for the Odyssey, and now back to square one, I reluctantly decided to look around for some lower price options.

I was shocked when I test drove the Kia Optima EX. I'm trying to figure out how to say this without you all thinking I'm brain washed. I even thought I was crazy when just sitting in the Optima, I really liked the feel of it. I was ready to hate it. I was worried about noticeable differences in acceleration vs. the V6. I was worried about the reliability vs. Honda and spent hours researching articles on-line for the Optima vs. the Accord. Consumer reports, etc. I finally had to admit that I really liked this car.

Yesterday I went with the Kia Optima EX, and so far I love driving it. I got it for $20.4K plus ttl, following the advice on this board. Invoice is $22,895. Note: This is not apples to apples, since the accord EX-L V6 is a higher trim line. But the Optima EX had all the items I wanted (leather, bluetooth, homelink, 200HP engine), so I didn't need their premium or tech packages (heated seats, rear-view camera, navigation). If you need those, it's probably a harder choice.

I wanted to share in case anyone is having the same debate. I saved $6K-$8K, and am still surprised at how much I love this car. You all saved me thousands on my Odyssey purchase last year, so I wanted to return the favor. I still love Honda, and tell every new dad or mom at my office to check out the Odyssey rather than an SUV. I'd buy an Accord again in a second if the price was right. There's something though about that Optima...
  • max703max703 Member Posts: 2
    Update: the dealer was paying extra $ to bring my cap cost to $22,848.

I also got the first two services included, all weather floor mats on top of what already came with the car, the pro pack and a Honda keychain. We live in FL near the beach and need the window tint and floor mats.

Looks like from a previous post there was another $500 they could've moved, but I am not going to worry that, it's an awesome car and we will save a lot more on gas now that we've dumped our gas hog MDX.

Thanks again to all on the forum!!!
  • rph2rph2 Member Posts: 16
    I think new Optima's look fantastic. That sounds a LOT of car for the money. Congratulations on scoring a great deal.
  • plagwateplagwate Member Posts: 24
    Congratulations. The Optima was on my short list as well. They deliver a lot for the money. Unfortunately I felt the color combinations were a little too bland for my taste.
  • jplatt2jplatt2 Member Posts: 24
    Hey people, there is nothing wrong with writing about the virtues of an Optima or a Mazda6, Fusion etc, but these posts would be right at home on the Midsize Sedans 2.0 forum.
    Thanks
  • hmm4hmm4 Member Posts: 4
    edited September 2013
    As of Wednesday, had offer of $20,250 cash plus doc fee ($250), taxes, and title in Cinci from 2nd dealer after sharing that 1st dealer wanted $20,300 after flex cash (countering my original 20,250 cash offer). Also said would consider financing by splitting flex cash (i.e. 20,000 after flex cash). They were open to that as well (likely thru Sat if they still had flex cash). Got EX instead though.
    Your new kia Optima was a great choice and a good bang for your buck. Lots of standard features compared to higher priced cars.
    What i like about Kia is there warranty 5 yr/60k bumper to bumper. 10 yr powertrain. Kia's are priced to sell your only drawback is Resale Value.

enjoy your new car

• isellhondasisellhondas Member Posts: 20,342
    Thanks again, Brian...I mean it!

No matter what you do, it isn't enough, is it?

Squeeze that penny until Lincoln gags!

Not missing this!
  • fdangfdang Member Posts: 1
    Folks, Today I bought a Honda Accord 2013 EX CVT at $23000 + $447 (protection package) + alarm protection (375) so my out of the door price was 25830. I got an $500 discount for student and finance for %0.9 for 36 months.

Do you guys think this to be a good deal? I am not that experienced, this is my first car but I negotiated to the core. Please let me know how the deal looks like?