Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Chevrolet Avalanche Prices Paid and Buying Experience

13»

Comments

• tmccarrontmccarron Member Posts: 4
    that included an extended warranty package that i had refunded. so make that $33.8k
  • jfritschjfritsch Member Posts: 958
    Just Fyi but OTD can include $300 - $2500 in sales taxes depending on the State so it is better to itemize the details so folks can get the true deal.

enjoy
    ==jjf
  • blkjackblkjack Member Posts: 1
    I believe you should be able to get about 9.5% off the MSRP on a 45K AV. I am on my 3rd one now!
    I would want $10000, or 20% off a 45k avalanche at least. They were blowing out the 37k 06's last year for 10k off.
    Silverado's too.
    --jjf

I believe you should be able to get about 9.5% off the MSRP on a 45K AV. I am on my 3rd one now!
  • tmccarrontmccarron Member Posts: 4
    payed:

price: 30,500
    sales tax: 2,592
    OTD: 33092

MSRP: 44,900
    Edmunds TMV has a MSRP 38000 Avalanche LS Going for 34000.... What a joke, many times that TMV is a gift to the manufacturers.

--jjf
  • lannercpalannercpa Member Posts: 1
    Great deal. Who was your dealer. I would like to see if I can get a simlar deal on an 07 avalanche.
  • jhinscjhinsc Member Posts: 399
    If your deal was on an 07, it sounds pretty outlandish to me. For an 06 or earlier, maybe it's possible.
  • blue2500hdblue2500hd Member Posts: 6
    2007 LS $36,380 sticker this is a 48 month lease with 12,000 miles a year : i owe 21,500 on my trade-in that they are giving me 18,700 ( 06 subaru forester x ) 0 down $646.05 this sofar is the best i have gotton , my wife is not really happy with this car and loves the avalanche its just the extra 150 a month thats going to hurt ! but we still owe another 4 1/2 years on this car so ? what do you guys think ?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 234,725
    Hi, turbo01fire..

I moved your question about leasing an Avalanche here:

Chevrolet Avalanche: Lease Questions

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• AdamvAdamv Member Posts: 8
    " got a loaded 07 LTZ used with 1700 miles for $35.7k out the door.. "

Not so outlandish for a used vehicle...
  • thesnausagethesnausage Member Posts: 10
    All,

I am considering buying a 2007 Avalanche Z71. The MSRP is $42300 and out the door, I can get it for $37,500. Does this sound like a good deal. I am in Las Vegas. If not a good deal, what do you think I should pay for this.

thanks
  • surfsupsurfsup Member Posts: 12
    I live in south Orange County California and am searching for a good deal on an 07 LTZ 4WD. Anybody snagged any good deals now that the 08s are hitting the showrooms?

Does anyone know if GM will be offering any additional incentives for Labor Day or after the current incentives expire on Sept 4th?
  • fxoffroadfxoffroad Member Posts: 67
    I couldn't agree with you more... you're dead on accurate. Edmunds TMV is a joke. According to them I would of spent an extra 2 grand on my last purchase and an extra grand on a purchase I made a year ago.
  • stakeoutstakeout Member Posts: 173
    edited September 2010
    where is everybody....can't believe no one posts to this anymore.. I tried to start a new one but it was ended and reverts to this one..

anyone have any info on prices paid for a 2010 Avalanche.. I just missed the one I wanted in Wilmington NC at Jeff Gordon Chevy... GMAC..oops now ALLY.. was 'late' with sending me my Bonus Cash certificate of $1500 bucks... so I waited a week longer .. got the Bonus Cash certificate and the unit I was looking at got sold .. Black Z71 4wd with 2 tone Cashmere interior

I have a black 2008 Avalanche that's coming off a lease in 3 weeks...

now if they just stick 0% and 72 on the new 2011 models I'd be happy
  • will41will41 Member Posts: 2
    I purchased a 2010 Black Chevy Avalanche LTZ on March 31, 2010. It was listed at $51,820, I paid $44,200. I obtained my own financing at 3.0%.
  • turneerturneer Member Posts: 1
    2011 Avalanche LT w/ offroad Z71 package
    MSRP $44,980
    Buying for $40,220 includes fees
    + 8% tax
    =$43,437 - $8,000 rebates =

$35,437 otd

72months @ 2.79%
    535 per month

This seems like a great deal. Thoughts???? We have to pay off our current lease with 3 payments remaining for a total of $1,019. Is this deal worth paying off lease early or should we wait the three months and try for a 2012 hoping the rebates will be the same?
  • 69z2869z28 Member Posts: 9
    Bought my 2WD Avalanche new in March 2010 in eastern NC. It's an LT with additional option packaging that brings it pretty much on par with an LTZ. MSRP was $47,500, including a $1,000 discount for the special option packaging...otherwise, list totaled $48,500.

I had a lot of pricing incentives in hand at the time, including the local dealer discount, Chevy Truck Month discount, former Pontiac owner certificate, GM Card points and a small trade-in allowance on my '02 Bravada (167,000 miles) that had been technically troublesome almost from Day One.

Closed the deal with an offer of $37,500 ($7,500 cash plus $30K bank loan for 60 months @ 3.67%).

Seemed like a great deal until the dealer had to replace the valve lifters a week later @ 100 miles (built with wrong parts!) and then the transmission torque converter went south 7 months later at 12,000 miles. (Yes, I have a few posts under the "Avalanche Transmission Problems" thread. ) Still driving it, but my faith in the reliability of this product is badly damaged.
  • steverstever Guest Posts: 52,454
    A reporter would like to speak to someone who recently bought a used large truck or large SUV. If you have purchased a used large truck or SUV in the past 6 months, and you are willing to discuss your decision with a reporter, please email [email protected] no later than 1 p.m. Pacific/ 4 p.m. Eastern Wednesday, April 18, 2012 with your daytime contact information.
    edited January 2013
    have a 2008 Avalanche since new... looking to get the 2013 last model year 2LT or LTZ version..

any pricing numbers or if Car Man is on this board.. any Lease Numbers for this Truck ... 36 month.. 15K year..
  • Kirstie_HKirstie_H Administrator Posts: 11,142
    Did you buy a pickup truck recently? A reporter is looking to speak with recent truck buyers and how they made their decisions: Which brands did they consider? What did they trade in? And would they consider a different brand in the future? If you'd like to help the reporter with this story, please contact [email protected] by no later than February 5, 2013.

MODERATOR /ADMINISTRATOR
    Need help navigating? [email protected] - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

• arsonmanarsonman Member Posts: 1
    Just be carefull, GM took a lot of options off the LT and left them on the LTZ. They are putting all season only tires on the Z71 package no more On road Off road tires.

No more Luxury Package (No Homelink, No programming your seats, they made it nearly impossible to get the auto dimming outside mirrors.)
    edited April 2013
    I did see that when I went looking on the lots back in Mar... I have a LT now with all that... the new LT is missing the options you stated.. a bummer... looks like I'll be passing the last year's Avalanche by.. just not worth it to get less of a truck than I already have.. another GM boondoggle... :(
    I'm still looking.. a dealer told me in the past couple of days that he heard that 2013 production on the last year of the Avalanche has stopped... just trying to find out if anyone heard anything on this and can they confirm it either way..

don't want to give up and sell my 2008 Avalanche just yet...

many thanx.. :)
    does anyone know what is the last VIN# produced for the 2013 Avalanche.. or where I could find out that info.. posted this on the Chevy Avalanche Club board also .. so far no results