Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2013 and Earlier - Hyundai Sonata Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• crankeeecrankeee Member Posts: 298
    We also made it a point to avoid the 18" wheel option vehicles that almost always come with the new (read VERY expensive) low profile tires. We have that setup on a 2010 Buick Lacrosse and it handles excellently but the sidewall clearnace between rim & road is much less than 60 or 65 series tires. On that car they are 50 series so not bad but those $500 aluminum rims want as much cushion as possible IMO, so we went for the sonata GLS with 205x65 -16" "normal tires". Car rides great and rims are more secure.
  • joez07joez07 Member Posts: 1
    edited January 2012
    Bought just before New Year (Harrisburg, PA)
    2012 Sonata GLS man, winter gray, cargo net, floor mat, mud guard
    Price: $18,200-$500 (Incentive via Hyundai financing, can be paid off in 3 mo)
    Final price = $17,700
    Fees: ~$220
    Total with sales tax: $18,980
    A happy owner
  • prathamsaiprathamsai Member Posts: 13
    I'm getting a 2012 Hyundai Sonata for 20,500. With popular option, like the second option for the GLS model. Excluding taxes, dmv / title charges, and destination. Also im getting 2012 Honda Accord for 18,988 excluding taxes, dmv, and destination charges. My question is are the prices good, should I be asking for a lesser price? And which car do you think I should get for those prices. I live in NYC. If you have anyother suggestions. Please Let Me know. I don't know much about cars, so thanks for the help. =p
  • andrewnandrewn Member Posts: 7
    Regarding the Hyundai...

What is the "second option"? I assume this is an automatic which is an upgrade from manual?

Your car has an invoice price of $19,821. You should be paying BELOW invoice not ABOVE. I paid about $1,500 UNDER invoice.

Have you investigated Edmonds TMV (true market value)? Have you looked at TrueCar.com? Once you have those number KNOW YOU CAN DO BETTER. Those are average. You are not average because you are doing research and know you can beat average!!

Do your research and then tell them what you are expecting to pay UNDER invoice. Tell them that you know people are getting deals under invoice and shop around.

I got my 2012 SE with Turbo for $21,000 out the door including all fees, but excluding state tax and license. My car invoice was over 23,500 with my features. It appears you are paying almost as much for a GLS model that I paid for my SE with Turbo.

I walked away from a lot of dealerships before I got my deal. I was basically told I was crazy and that they would lose money on the deal. They wont. They CAN go lower.

Good Luck
    Sorry, I didn't notice this message before now... I would recommend contacting the internet sales department and Green Hyundai in Springfield, IL. It's about a 2 hour drive from STL but for me it was WELL worth the trip.
    Thank you so much! the second option is with the shiftronic automatic power driver seat and alloy wheels. Um btw where do you live which dealership did you get it from? and yes i will look around cause kbb was saying fair purchase price 20,900. so i thought it was a good price. and again thanks for replying!
  • alookmanalookman Member Posts: 141
    Yes, GLS with Popular Equipt. Pkg. plus automatic should be around 19k-19.5k. Accord 4 door LX-P w/automatic is about the same. Frankly, in long run Accord is more solidly build car with quiter engine but Sonata offers a lot of features that you will not get on Accord at that price, such as XM radio, blue tooth, automatic lights and it does have better warranty. I was going to get Accord EX or Sonata SE but switched to Altima since they have rebates and dealer discounts and are selling for about 5k below invoice.

Check out 2012 2.5S Altima with Conv. Pkg could be had for about 18.5 or so and it offers a lot more than either car in terms of quieter ride, reliability but not better safety ratings.
    I forgot, use Costco or Amex or Zag car buying service with MD zip codes and you will get better pricing than NYC.

Know of a person who got superb deal in NJ on an Altima which has up to 3150 in rebates plus dealers will knock off 1600-2000 additional.
    lol what? use costco? huh? amex? amercian express? im lost. link me if its a website. ya i know that nj dealers are cheaper than ny but i heard if you wanted to get your car serviced, it'd suck cause you'd have to go all the way to jersey. i live in nyc. is that true?
  • bhmr59bhmr59 Member Posts: 1,601
    Check out Towne Hyundai in Denville NJ, probably within 50 miles of NYC(100 miles from where I am in CT). Haven't bought a car in 5 years, but they had fantastic prices then. Price was $18,189 OTD including all taxes, fees and registration for a Sonata that listed at $22,080. Of course discount were better then. Just comparing MSRP & selling price, we got $5400 off list price.

No haggling, no BS. Too bad Edmund's doesn't allow us to post contact names. "Our guy" is still there.
    Hi I was wondering how much do you think I should ask for 2012 Sonata Limited. Excluding taxes and other fees. How much do you think I should get it for
    I live in NY, please tell me how much you bought yours for, and which dealer please thanks
    Do you want to pay a fair price or an amazing price?

I negotiated with multiple dealers who all said they would be the "lowest" and "beat anybody" until all but one told me they couldn't match my offer. Then I took that lowest offer. I also refused to drive to all the dealerships and said that if they wanted my business they would work with me over the phone and email. This saved me a lot of time and allowed me to work several dealerships against each other quickly. Once I have a good deal I just started calling dealerships to see if they would beat it. If they would then I called the previous lowest guy back and said I had a better offer. I was never dishonest

I bought in Illinois so probably out of the way for you for sure. Figure out the INVOICE price. MSRP doesn't mean anything. Once you know the invoice price get a deal under it. I would go in there telling them a number you need to get to which is $2000 under invoice. If you settle at $1000 under invoice you'll still be in at a
    thank you so much! I got 20500 but online says lowest prices near nyc area is 19800ish. Ill try to find that also this is going to be a family car so what do you guys reccomend GLS SE LTD?
    We bought the 2012 Sonata GLS with PEP and I agree with your numbers and also with your comparison with Accord. Honda makes great cars and the engine technology has proven to be bulletproof. I have had good luck with older Nissans and Hondas.Toyota also much better than current trash talk IMO. GM is also improving quickly on certain models.
    We decide on the Hyundai Sonata this time for a number of reasons; Value for the price paid, OUTSTANDING warranty, Hyundai Assurance trade-in guarantee, improving trade in values and perception in the market due to quality improvements, overall MPG esp. highway at 35MPG & no batteries to replace AT $5-$6000 with non-hybrid, great list of features on GLS with PEP that requires more $ on other brands, and a good looking car that is fun to drive.
    The real test will be long term durability and Hyundai's delivery on the warranty and Assurance packages. If they quibble and drag their feet the market will not be kind on new cars sales, trade in values or market perception. They appear to be trying hard for a good overall brand so we felt good with the decision for us at this time.
    Congratulations! Great car for lot less money and best looking one out there in its class. I preferred the SE steering and suspension were both more firm and precise but dealers were asking way too much (22.4K) in Fall 2011.

Took the path of least resistance and went with 2012 Altima 2.5SL and it has been very satisfying experience so far! Bumper to bumper warranty of 7yrs/120k was added for 1500 but can get for even less on web. I never buy extended warranty but after my 2003 V-6 Accord's transmission conked out we did not want to take chances, especially since new cars have so much advanced electronics on board.
  • sonataorcamrysonataorcamry Member Posts: 5
    Just purchased a new Sonata Ltd. 2.4L - no navi package. Paid $23,775 with all taxes and fees (a $2800 trade-in included for my 11 year old Camry LE with 125K on it). And they (as they should) put the new snow tires on for free since it was snowing when I picked up the car. Took over one month to find the car between the color, metallic ruby, and the fact that I didn't want navigation package. They found one in Ohio - dealership is in Monroeville (Pittsburgh), PA. (#1 Cochran). Seriously thought about the 2012 Camry - until I saw one - just too boxy and almost ugly. I am a happy camper even if it is snowing today.
  • doks51doks51 Member Posts: 6
    Congrats sonataorcamry...you'll love the car. I'm surprised the car is holding that kind of price tag even 6 months after launch. I paid almost the same amount for the same exact car in september, 2011. I'm starting to believe that hyundai brand value has definitely improved...

Folks, what kind of mileage are you getting without the "eco" mode on?

Thanks
    Dan
    Hi I know Ive asked this before, well sort of but my question is that if you are from the northeast areas, anywhere around ny. please tell me for how much you bought your car for, where did you buy it what dealership and all the details. what year and what model. Even if you didn't buy it from around here Id appreciate it if you put the price you got up. If you didn't yet and are going to tell me what price you're thinking of. xD Im looking around 19800 for a 2012 GLS with popular package. I live in ny. thanks, here's to hoping i get some replies =]
    Congrats on the new Sonata. We also looked at the Camry SE vs. the Sonata GLS with PEP. Camry is atough choice due to a poor local dealer and the new Sonata offers a much more updated style and feature packed car in one person's opinion. Our dealer also had to relocate a car since we wanted black with grey interior and the $750 PEP option. Car has been great so far. City/highway MPG right on the EPA #'s. If you drive at 65, the MPG is maximized at 36-38 with thwe computer being overstated by ~2 MPG on ours. Car uses regular grade fuel and has the non low profile tires that we wanted so we air them at 33#. Bluetooth works fine and car has lots of current features. Great value for the cost. #1 Cochran is a good dealer. Enjoy
    hi if you don't mind me asking how much did you buy it for? excluding all the fees and including? please it'll help me in asking a price to my dealer.
  • bretebrete Member Posts: 8
    Just bought a 2012 GLS, auto with POP, also has mats and mud flaps. MSRP $22,400, paid $19,360 plus tax and tags in the NYC area. The final price was after the $1,500 incentive.

Leased the car for 36 months , 12K per yr. No money down. Paying $267 per month with FL tax in the payment. Solid deal
    hi did you buy or lease, what is the second info you are talking about, also im getting 20,500 Popular package auto truecar is saying price should be 20,100ish how are you getting less than 19500 excluding taxes and fees? mind telling me the dealer? also what incentive did you get i didnt know there was any hyundai incentive? my dealer is star hyundai. i live in nyc too thankss so much
  • upstate_ny15upstate_ny15 Member Posts: 1
    Just purchased my Sonata 2 weeks ago in NY and Edmunds was very helpful to me so thought I'd share my experience. I HATE negotiating at dealerships so I try to avoid that. I started by doing one of those online car services where I thought multiple dealers would email me with their best prices. Instead, 1 dealer called me. (That dealer then lied about the price to get me to go to the dealership. I immediately walked out.) Waste of time. Next I emailed 4-5 dealerships and told them I was going to buy a car in the next couple days and asked for their best price on the car I wanted. I told them I would buy from whomever gave the best price and would not be shopping prices. I believe 3 responded and 1 wanted me to come to the dealership and wouldn't give a price online or on the phone. I don't know if you are allowed to mention dealerships on here, but if you search for hyundai in Bath or Big Flats, NY you will likely get a place that I found puts a good price right on their website. That is the same price they emailed me as their best price. I didn't end up buying from them because they didn't have the exact one I wanted, but that is the kind of dealership I like. I ended up with a 2012 SE turbo. Extras: Navigation, white paint, mud flaps, cargo net, ipod cord, wind deflector, and floor mats for $27,431 OTD including 8% NYS tax. It had a sticker price of 28,930. Also got .9% for 3 years. It would have been 250 less, but the dealer didn't want to "harass" me to call and tell me that I had to buy that day to get the $500 financing rebate. They ended up "splitting" it with me and taking 250 off. I had no rebates. So far I have about 600 miles on it in two weeks. (Mostly Highway) I've been getting just under 30 mpg and always have it in eco mode. I am very happy with the car. It is beautiful inside and out. Some things I didn't know prior to purchasing: It doesn't have heated seats. I knew that but was very worried as I love heated seats. The SE has cloth/leather seats which I think look better than the leather and I don't miss the heated seats at all. Blue Link. As far as I'm concerned it is a piece of garbage. I briefly considered using the Blue link navigation instead of getting navigation installed. I watched a youtube video and realized that would be a huge mistake. It is waaaay to slow. I am very happy with the installed navigation system. You can use the navigation while driving.....VERY important to me and not an option with some brands. The touch screen works very well. I probably like the one in my Honda Pilot a little better, but might be just because I know where everything is and have to get used to this one. I was very worried about the upcharge for navigation because I saw very few reviews. So far I have been very happy. One thing I don't like is I don't know if you can put in the town first and then the street like my Honda. I think this one wants the street first so it comes up with way too many hits. Again, I might just be using it wrong. I was also ready to pay for the mid level Blue Link just to get the text messaging. I found out just after getting it that it is only good for sending messages!! What is the point? Every time I send a message the person is going to text back and then I can't read it? Bad job. The only other thing that I thought might be worth the blue link cost was the car starter. It doesn't even work yet so my free trial will likely be up before that gets going and I'm not paying for any of the other things it does. The thing that upsets me most about Blue Link is, from what I understand, they have to remove the Homelink mirror to put the Blue Link one on. The Homelink mirror has the garage door opener. I would MUCH rather have had that. All these features and it doesn't open the garage door? I had to turn the house upside down to find the remote for the garage door opener. The clip is too tight for the sun visor so I can't push it all the way on. FAIL. Other items: I don't care for the steering wheel buttons. I believe they were poorly thought out. My Honda has buttons in easy reach of my thumbs right where my hands naturally rest. They are too high on the Sonata and were not well thought out. For example, the volume button is closer to the outside of the steering wheel than the channel changer. I'd think most people change the channel way more than the volume. The cruise buttons are also not logically placed and I spend as much time looking on the steering wheel for what to push as I would using regular dials on the radio. I wish they were as easy to reach as the paddle shifters which I am never going to use. Visibility is not as good as my Pilot. (I didn't expect it to be) but it is worse than I thought it would be. The side view mirrors are small and the non-window parts of the car seem more obstructive than they should be. Finally, there is a little more road noise than I would like. I can hear the rocks hitting the bottom of the car sometimes. It could have been a little better insulated. Thats all I can think of right now. I know it seems like I said a lot of bad things, but I really like the car and am thrilled just walking to it after work. It is a pleasure to drive. I just wanted to point out the things that I didn't notice before buying. I highly recommend the Sonata (after 600 miles) and at this point would definitely buy it again.
  • thetrumanatorthetrumanator Member Posts: 1
    edited January 2012
    So i won a car in the showcase on Price is Right, and in it included a Hyundai. Out of all the cars i could've chosen, I was really leaning toward the Sonata, with a chance of looking at the genesis coupe. I had a 17000 credit to whatever I wanted, and i drove the sonata down the street and was sold! I read so much up on the sonata and it was all it looks good, great for the price, but Im 18 years old, 6'4", and needed a high quality car to get me through college, and of course something I could fit in! I was driving a honda civic and i looked like a clown climbing out!! I wanted black exterior, gray interior se with turbo and nav, i was contracted by the show to go to one dealership and pick what i wanted from their inventory. I ended up with a black limited with nav with tan interior. I really liked the black exterior and the touch screen that came with the nav package, those were most important to me. I also had to pay full msrp, which really hurt my wallet! but hey, I'm 18, haven't even graduated high school, have a sizable car loan on my credit, and hopefully will buy a house before my freshman year in college is over! Back to the car, I LOVE IT!!! it handles really well, i get up to highway speeds very quickly, even with the standard engine, and passing speeds are awesome. i haven't floored it yet, but i will, probably when the boys golf season starts back up, good ole golf course out on a mountain road, got my honda over 100 on that road, wander where my sonata will get me. But i would prefer more protection from the sudden road noises like running over rocks, it startles me because i feel like my car was about to fall apart. also, the car is pretty easy to keep the inside clean, except for that dastardly tan leather! my car has a thousand miles on it and i already need to take leather cleaner to it, and i had clean clothes on every time i drive it. I also felt bad for my salesmen because apparently my review came back as a fail, and he didn't get paid full commission, but he did a really good job. I just did so much research on the cars myself, i only needed him to open the cars that peaked my interest. i only looked at the inventory, sizable i must say, for about 15 minustes before i knew the car i wanted. But overall, if i hadn't won it, i would have never bought a hyundai, but now i say great things about them, but only time will tell on the overall quality, well see if it can get me through college. I bought the car at Keyes Hyundai in Van Nuys, CA. great place to go if they have what your looking for, the finance guy i dealt with just was the greatest guy, and made for a great finance experience.
  • jcamm1966jcamm1966 Member Posts: 2
    2012 Wht 21670 out the door tax and fee included , deakership in the sticks of Columbus Ohio but worth the drive , picking up on Mon.
    what does wht? mean what trim are you getting? and packages? details please =]
  • jcamm1966jcamm1966 Member Posts: 2
    Shimmering white tan interior base pkg, they threw in mats , cargo ect
    Hi! I am about to buy a 2012 Hyundai Sonata GLS w/ Popular Package, I am getting it for 19,800 excluding taxes destination charges, and dmv fees. I am looking to finance! I was wondering what your thoughts are on this price. I believe im getting a great price. thank you!
    It's a really good price but beware of document fees. It should be same as what most other dealers in your state customarily charge. 19.5k plus TTL is possible if they have enough cars sitting on lot for a while.
    Hi! i was actually wondering does anyone know or has dealt with hyundai's lifetime powertrain warranty? nemet hyundai in queens is offering it but idk sounds fishy
  • fushigifushigi Member Posts: 1,459
    Ask for a copy of the warranty. I would guess it's a dealer lifetime warranty with lots of limitations and/or exclusions and not a Hyundai factory warranty. Hyundai makes no mention of a lifetime warranty at http://www.hyundaiusa.com/assurance/america-best-warranty.aspx
    2017 Infiniti QX60 (me), 2012 Hyundai Elantra (wife)
  • 123111buyer123111buyer Member Posts: 1
    I purchased Son turbo 12/31
    Courious, what kind of mpg are you getting?
    I have only been getting 20-23 for hwy/suburban driving.
    Took back to dealer that claimed I had to drive about 5k to improve, however the HQ refutes this. Can't get a clear answer on why then the mpg is so low.
    Just wanted to compare to someone else that has a new one.
    Thanks
    I also have a 2012 SE turbo with a lot of stop and go city driving. I bought it on 12/30 and have about 1,500 miles. I'm getting 20-23mpg with Eco mode off and 23-25mpg with it on. I have a friend who as a 2011 SE Turbo and he claims he is getting 33mpg with partial city partial highway. I don't think you should be concerned. A lot depends on how you drive the car. That's probably the number one factor in the mpg you get. Put your car on the instant MPG gauge and learn to drive.
  • bluepbluep Member Posts: 29
    I ALSO HAVE THE SAME CAR AS YOU, NOT TRUE RIGHT OUT OF THE BOX MY CAR GETS 25 TO AS MUCH IS 31 O N THE HWY,I HAVE 5200 MILES ON MINE NOW. TRY TO PUT SOME FUEL ADDTIVE IN AND SEE IF IT HELPS, I ALSO PUT A KNN FILTER ON MINE.
    edited January 2012
    Agree totally with using the instant MPG or even the average MPG readout to learn to maximize MPG. Our 2012 GLS also achieved >36 MPG on the highway at 70MPH. City driving MPG result varies with type of driving. The highway result is similar for all of us given steady speed (using cruise control really helps MPG BTW). The city driving varies way too much for comparison IMO.
    We were really tempted to get the 2.0 L turbo model with greatly enhanced performance. opted for the GLS wit PEP to keep the price down. insurance premium rating and state license tag annual cost. The black GLS with the alloy wheels is a great looking car and with 22-24 City and 36-38 highway MPH what is not to like?
    Enjoy the new Sonata.
  • tooalantooalan Member Posts: 1
    My fiancee just finished celebrating the purchase of her new Sonata Limited. :shades:

Shimmering White w/ Camel leather. Car was purchased from Hyundai dealership in Roseville, CA. Much thanks to Jason and Sam for making this a painless experience.

MSRP $27,600 ... which included floor mats, cargo mat, cargo net and wheel locks. See below for prices paid ...

Cash price of $24,498.00 + TT&L of $2,129.84 - $1,000 in program rebates = $25,627.84 OTD

Fair deal ... a few hundred below dealer cost ... tho' there may be some program money available other than their hold back.

Regards, Alan
  • art026art026 Member Posts: 1
    I really like my new Sonata. I'm first time Hyundai buyer, and downgrading from BMW 5series due to rising costs. I like getting lots of stares at the stoplight, but still can't get MPG close to the stated 22/34 on the sticker. I'm avging around 22mpg, and trying really hard, watching the Instant MPG meter all the time!

2012 Sonata Limited 2.0T with Navigation package
    Black/Grey
    Floor mats, cargo net, bumper application, mudguards
    no trade in
    Paid $27200 - $500rebate = $26700 before TTL

I'm happy with the deal i got, but wish i could get better MPG.
  • blh7068blh7068 Member Posts: 375
    Harbor grey with grey interior

paid 26,400 after 500 loyalty rebate. A lot of car for the money.

Art026- Wait for at least a few thousand miles before worrying about mileage. The instant mileage will drive you crazy. Keep track of it the old fashioned way by logging mileage and noting how much fuel you put in at a fill up. If you do use the trip computer, remember to reset it at each fill up.
  • Kirstie_HKirstie_H Administrator Posts: 11,148
    A reporter is hoping to find someone who recently bought a new car and took out a car loan for the first time in a few years.
    Please respond by Tuesday, February 7, 2012 with your daytime contact information and a few words about your experience.

MODERATOR /ADMINISTRATOR
    Need help navigating? kirstie_h@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

• raphael2422raphael2422 Member Posts: 5
    I bought a 2012 Hyundai Sonata turbo limited no nav for 27,250 OTD financed and traded in my 2007 Azera with 57k miles on it for 10500, just curious as to what everybody thinks if I overpaid or got a good deal???! Either way overall im very happy with the new car ! Please give some feedback! thank you!!
  • jlindhjlindh Member Posts: 282
    How much did you pay for the car and doc fees? All the other numbers vary with location and are just gibberish for comparison purposes.
  • longo2longo2 Member Posts: 347
    I think the trade in of 10-5 they gave you for your Azera was pretty good considering the year. Not so good considering the low milage, (unless those 57K were put on chasing antelope!)

The Hyundai Azera is such a pretty car inside and out, I don't think there is a nicer looking family sedan on the road.

I think you will miss those buttery soft leather seats......
  • azeradaveazeradave Member Posts: 42
    I also, had a 2006 Azera, which I miss also. But I do have a 2011 Sonata Limited which I like also.
    The total was 27,250 out the door, including all Taxes and fees plus the 400 dollar tire care package I was convinced to get. Though the deal was not too bad considering i was at another dealership earlier in the week and they offered me 10500 for my trade in as well and 26750 out the door for a Sonata Limited non turbo and no nav. but they didnt have the specific color I wanted and tried pushing me into a color I did not want the same day in order to just make the deal. They lost my business . So I ended up driving little North and told them the deal the first dealer gave me , and he ended up almost matching it, few hundred dollars off but not really too big deal considering he given me the turbo in the color I wanted.

From SOUTH FL
    At first they were trying to offer me 6k for it because they mentioned it was in a minor accident were the front bumper and hood were replaced. Told them no way the other dealer appraised it for atleast 10500(though they never even mentioned the accident), maybe they could have given me a few hundred more for hyundai loyalty but i figured that was fair enough due to its condition was fair as well. I agree, the Azera was a nice car , the only thing i may miss a little is the louder more amplified infinity sound system that was in my Azera limited compared to the standard dimension stereo system that comes with all the 2012 sonata limited's that do not have the nav package. Still very satisfying just not nearly as amplified . Also the GAS WAS TERRIBLE in my 3.8L V6 gas guzzler. Was getting about 20mpg. Glad to have a smaller engine and still a somewhat big car like the azera was. Other than that the turbo i wasnt originally expecting to get is quite very nice though , has a sleeker style rims than non turbo and as well as dual exhaust which I like .
  • jlindhjlindh Member Posts: 282
    Lets try again. An out the door price means nothing for comparison purposes unless you're comparing prices with someone else in your town. Taxes paid vary state to state, county to county, and in some cases, city to city.

So, if you paid $20,000 for the car and $100 for the fees, you got a great deal! On the other hand, if you paid $26,000 for the car and $500 for the fees, you got the shaft.
  • steelfan6steelfan6 Member Posts: 2
    i would like to know what you paid out the door. and where you bought from.i'm trying to buy same one can't get lower then 30,000 out the door
  • steelfan6steelfan6 Member Posts: 2
    please post dealership
    yes, with nav, probably are NOT going to find a lower price than 30k because of the navigation, WITHOUT nav they perhaps will be able to give it to you for around 27k out the door , including taxes and fees. Although the only thing i wish i had that comes ONLY with the navigation packages is the INFINITY sound speakers which are A LOT louder than the standard DIMENSION speakers that come in ALL the sonatas WITHOUT NAV package. SO if you are a music person you should definatly go with the nav package because i am pretty sure that is the only way you can get the infinity sound system. Dealer in Napleton Hyundai in west palm