Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Mazda6 Wagon

Comments

• stkntrafficstkntraffic Posts: 172
    I have a MazdaSpeed6 with the mirror compass. It has an LED display that shows the direction (N, NE, S, etc). It also has an autodim feature that darkens the mirror when someone comes up behind you with their brights on,

I'm sure it's the same one they want to sell you... I think it was a $180 option on my 6, so the price is in the ballpark.

It haa a thin power cord in the back that goes under the windshield trim. I'll bet you a Canadian nickel your wagon is already prewired... I think all of the 6's are.

Nice choice on the wagon, I almost bought one myself, but after driving the 'Speed I was hooked on boost.
  • maltbmaltb Posts: 3,572
    They aren't pre-wired but the power lead is pretty easy to install.
  • jtb2jtb2 Posts: 1
    I also recently bought a 06 Wagon, Sport Model, the compass and auto dim mirror came as an option. It is my understanding that this is also a dealer installed option (unlike the roof rails). The list on the auto-dim mirror and compass is $175.00 (on the 06 model year, the mirror with the homelink is slightly higher). Although I did not order the compass mirror as an option, it has come in handy during recent driving trips, the autodim mirror is also helpful at night. I am very pleased with the wagon so far. As for gas mileage I have not yet calculated an accurate mpg, but it appears to be getting approx. 20mpg in mixed driving (the car still has under 2,000 miles on the odo).
  • I read this on the Mazda 6 Club forum.

The new 6 speed ATX in the 2005 Mazda 6s's use a Toyota Type T-IV fluid known as JWS3309. This fluid can not mix with Mercon or Dexron fluids. A single half a cup of the WRONG fluid will completely destroy the transmission by causing the clutch packs to lock up, requiring a complete rebuild of the transmission to restore functionality.

The fluid is "supposedly" gold in color, and should not be mistaken for the standard red colored Mercon V fluid. Regardless, please make sure both the dealer, and whatever service department your using (especially quickie lubes as they sometimes "top off" fluids), is aware of this difference, and that failure to adhere to the stock fluid specifications WILL RESULT in TRANSMISSION FAILURE.

Once again, this only applies to the 6 speed 2005 Mazda 6s Aisin Warner Automatic Transmission.

Note: There is probably a fine print oil spec written on the trans dipstick.
  • I drove my new 2006 M6 wagon home yesterday. This was a 1200 mile non-stop trip, so I was able form some initial impressions of the car.

Me: Each of us relates to a car from a different background and perspective. I am a Canadian who sometimes buys cars in the USA, if there is a price or condition advantage. For used cars there usually is. Arizona cars are rust free. For new cars, US Big3 cars are usually cheaper in Canada. My Corvettes were about $7,000 cheaper here, taking into account the difference in the dollar. Imports are usually about identically priced, although the model selection here is more limited.

I wanted a Mazda6 wagon, and the dealers here are sold out – so in effect there are no rebates to take advantage of. There are still a few available in the USA. I got mine for $17,900 plus a $380 dealer fee. That saved me about $7,000 Cdn ($6,000 USD) off list.

I live on a farm property with my wife and two adult children. There are three houses on the property. Each of us owns two cars, except me. I think I have 5. We share cars, matching the occasion to the best vehicle, so I have some understanding of a variety of cars. Parked out side are: 87 Corvette, 86 Celica with only 90K on it, 92 Tercel with a 150 hp twin cam, 92 Pathfinder, 93 Corolla Wagon, 95 MR2 Beams, 96 Renault Cube van, 97 Pontiac mini van, 03 Buick Rendezvous (base model, FWD only), 05 Monte Carlo.

The M6 Wagon. A base model “Pebble Ash” (sort of a silver-gold metallic). The drive home was on 4 lane divided highway all the way. Most of the time cruise speed was around 75mph (125kph). But I ran into a snow storm and at one time was barely ably to do 30 and spent a couple hours only doing 40.

Gas mileage – filled the tank 4 times. Mileage was:
    26.4 mpg (US gallons) (31.7 mpg Imp gallons) (Note: The Imperial gallon used elsewhere in the world is 20% larger.)
    27.2 (32.6)
    25.8 (31.0)
    26.7 (32.0)
    In other words, mileage was good, but not great. I used cruise control about half the time on the high speed cruising. Since gas is so cheap in North America I guess mileage is not that big an issue. I would not have wanted to use this car last summer in France where gas was in the order of $8.00 a gallon.

The gas gauge was very linear and accurate. This is something GM does not get right. My GM mini vans go 200 kms before the needle starts to move. When it says ¾ full the tank is actually only ¼. When it says ¼ I have to be looking for a gas station real close by. Each quarter on the Mazda gauge was the same – about 125 miles.

Brakes. Seemed unremarkable. They worked well. The ABS has a very rapid pulse to it. Not as smooth as a Mercedes but much less noticeable than a Corvette. Just enough to let you know you have gone over the adhesion limit. I liked the brakes.

Traction control. At one point I was driving in a heavy snowfall with about 3 inches on the highway. Traffic was light, so I could drive any speed I wanted. I wanted to drive about 40 mph. Sometimes a yellow light would flash on the dash. It was the Traction Control light. It was reducing engine power to stop wheel spin. It was effective and unobtrusive. If I wanted full power, there is a button I could have pushed.

Headlights. They have adequate illumination. Not as good as my Buick Rendezvous. The Mazda6 uses very small lights with small reflectors. Given a choice, I would take more light every time.

I like to drive with my headlights and tail lights on during the daytime, but sometimes forget to turn them off and kill the battery. With cars with a light sensor it is easy to cover the sensor with a small piece of black tape, so the lights come on with the ignition and go off automatically.

The US version Mazda6 does not have daytime running lights nor does it have a light sensor. However, I discovered that I can just leave the light switch on because the lights are turned off 30 seconds after the key is removed.

Instrumentation. The gauges are all easy to read. I much prefer analogs to digital. The car does not have an oil pressure gauge nor an oil temperature gauge. I have cars with both and really like the information. The oil temperature gauge tells me when the engine has actually warmed up – about 5 minutes after the water temperature has stabilized. If the engine gets low on oil the oil temp gauge shows the problem long before the pressure gauge. I regard oil pressure warning lights as just about useless. They tell me why the engine just blew. In fact, that happened to me about a month ago while helping a friend retrieve a 93 V6 Cavalier.

I am a pilot and am used to scanning a full set of gauges so I know what is going on in real time. I would like to have more gauges and a warning buzzer if any gauge moved into the red.

I really like the outside air temperature read out. It could be a life or death gauge. Coming home I watched the OAT (Outside Air Temp) go from +4C to –4C. When it hit about -2C I started to see rear wheel cars in the ditch. At -3C I started to see FWD cars in the ditch and I knew it was time to really slow down. The gauge can be set to read temp in either C or F.

I did a little map reading at night. Each overhead light has a button to push to shine a light on the lap of either the driver or the passenger/navigator. It worked well.

Radio. Usually one of the first thing I do to a new car is scrap the speakers and install a set of Infinity speakers. They only cost about $50 a pair (on eBay) and dramatically improve sound quality. My audio tech tells me the factory speakers are $5.00 speakers – retail. This radio had pretty good sound. I will compare sound to another car before deciding to switch. The speakers may be just fine. If so, that will be a first. This is the base radio set up – not the Bose.

Handling. I was either driving straight on a highway or limping in a snow storm, so did not throw the car around at all. Handling seem perfectly fine. It felt quite secure at 80 mph. Being a new car, I did not want to drive it fast before the engine has been broken in. That said, if I want to drive fast, there are probably better cars in the driveway, but the M6 seems perfectly fine at ordinary highway speeds. It was not wind sensitive like a 240Z or a minivan or camber sensitive like a Corvette.

Comfort. I just spent a day in the car. Could not have done it if it was not comfortable. I am 6 feet, 250 pounds. I would have preferred that the seat pan was two inches longer. It only supported about half my thighs. However, the electric adjust allowed me to tilt the pan to the best abgle. Leg, head and shoulder room was good. It is easy to get in and out. (Compared to a Corvette, anything else is easy.)

The interior noise is low. I could hear the rear tires more than I would have liked, but that is typical of a wagon. Sedans are always quieter for that reason. I much prefe
  • audia8qaudia8q Posts: 3,138
    FYI..

I just confirmed there will be no wagon in the US. for 2008
  • I drove my new 2006 M6 wagon home yesterday. This was a 1200 mile non-stop trip, so I was able form some initial impressions of the car.

Me: Each of us relates to a car from a different background and perspective. I am a Canadian who sometimes buys cars in the USA, if there is a price or condition advantage. For used cars there usually is. Arizona cars are rust free. For new cars, US Big3 cars are usually cheaper in Canada. My Corvettes were about $7,000 cheaper here, taking into account the difference in the dollar. Imports are usually about identically priced, although the model selection here is more limited.

I wanted a Mazda6 wagon, and the dealers here are sold out – so in effect there are no rebates to take advantage of. There are still a few available in the USA. I got mine for $17,900 plus a $380 dealer fee. That saved me about $7,000 Cdn ($6,000 USD) off list. The car is a basic wagon with automatic trans.

I live on a farm property with my wife and two adult children. There are three houses on the property. Each of us owns two cars, except me. I think I have 5. We share cars, matching the occasion to the best vehicle, so I have some understanding of a variety of cars. Parked out side are: 87 Corvette, 86 Celica with only 90K on it, 92 Tercel with a 150 hp twin cam, 92 Pathfinder, 93 Corolla Wagon, 95 MR2 Beams, 96 Renault Cube van, 97 Pontiac mini van, 03 Buick Rendezvous (base model, FWD only), 05 Monte Carlo.

The M6 Wagon. A base model “Pebble Ash” (sort of a silver-gold metallic). The drive home was on 4 lane divided highway all the way. Most of the time cruise speed was around 75mph (125kph). But I ran into a snow storm and at one time was barely ably to do 30 and spent a couple hours only doing 40.

Gas mileage – filled the tank 4 times. Mileage was:
    26.4 mpg (US gallons) (31.7 mpg Imp gallons) (Note: The Imperial gallon used elsewhere in the world is 20% larger.)
    27.2 (32.6)
    25.8 (31.0)
    26.7 (32.0)
    In other words, mileage was good, but not great. I used cruise control about half the time on the high speed cruising. Since gas is so cheap in North America I guess mileage is not that big an issue. I would not have wanted to use this car last summer in France where gas was in the order of $8.00 a gallon.

The gas gauge was very linear and accurate. This is something GM does not get right. My GM mini vans go 200 kms before the needle starts to move. When it says ¾ full the tank is actually only ¼. When it says ¼ I have to be looking for a gas station real close by. Each quarter on the Mazda gauge was the same – about 125 miles.

Brakes. Seemed unremarkable. They worked well. The ABS has a very rapid pulse to it. Not as smooth as a Mercedes but much less noticeable than a Corvette. Just enough to let you know you have gone over the adhesion limit. I liked the brakes.

Traction control. At one point I was driving in a heavy snowfall with about 3 inches on the highway. Traffic was light, so I could drive any speed I wanted. I wanted to drive about 40 mph. Sometimes a yellow light would flash on the dash. It was the Traction Control light. It was reducing engine power to stop wheel spin. It was effective and unobtrusive. If I wanted full power, there is a button I could have pushed.

Headlights. They have adequate illumination. Not as good as my Buick Rendezvous. The Mazda6 uses very small lights with small reflectors. Given a choice, I would take more light every time.

I like to drive with my headlights and tail lights on during the daytime, but sometimes forget to turn them off and kill the battery. With cars with a light sensor it is easy to cover the sensor with a small piece of black tape, so the lights come on with the ignition and go off automatically.

The US version Mazda6 does not have daytime running lights nor does it have a light sensor. However, I discovered that I can just leave the light switch on because the lights are turned off 30 seconds after the key is removed.

Instrumentation. The gauges are all easy to read. I much prefer analogs to digital. The car does not have an oil pressure gauge nor an oil temperature gauge. I have cars with both and really like the information. The oil temperature gauge tells me when the engine has actually warmed up – about 5 minutes after the water temperature has stabilized. If the engine gets low on oil the oil temp gauge shows the problem long before the pressure gauge. I regard oil pressure warning lights as just about useless. They tell me why the engine just blew. In fact, that happened to me about a month ago while helping a friend retrieve a 93 V6 Cavalier.

I am a pilot and am used to scanning a full set of gauges so I know what is going on in real time. I would like to have more gauges and a warning buzzer if any gauge moved into the red.

I really like the outside air temperature read out. It could be a life or death gauge. Coming home I watched the OAT (Outside Air Temp) go from +4C to –4C. When it hit about -2C I started to see rear wheel cars in the ditch. At -3C I started to see FWD cars in the ditch and I knew it was time to really slow down. The gauge can be set to read temp in either C or F.

I did a little map reading at night. Each overhead light has a button to push to shine a light on the lap of either the driver or the passenger/navigator. It worked well.

Heater/Ventilation Some cars deliver heat much faster than others. Our Toyotas seem to give heat by the time we get to the end of the driveway. Did not check this feature since car was warm when delivered. Heat was adequate, but it was only around the freezing mark. Don't know how it would handle 20 below. The fan was not noisy. Our Buick has a terrible fan noise. The heater ducts allow air to be aimed all over the palce. I always use the two outside vents to aim at the side windows, to keep them clear.

The car allows a choice of recirculated air or fresh air. Unless fresh air is selected a car will tend to fog up. You can always spot the cars running on recirculate. All fogged up.

Radio. Usually one of the first thing I do to a new car is scrap the speakers and install a set of Infinity speakers. They only cost about $50 a pair (on eBay) and dramatically improve sound quality. My audio tech tells me the factory speakers are $5.00 speakers – retail. This radio had pretty good sound. I will compare sound to another car before deciding to switch. The speakers may be just fine. If so, that will be a first. This is the base radio set up – not the Bose.

Handling. I was either driving straight on a highway or limping in a snow storm, so did not throw the car around at all. Handling seem perfectly fine. It felt quite secure at 80 mph. Being a new car, I did not want to drive it fast before the engine has been broken in. That said, if I want to drive fast, there are probably better cars in the driveway, but the M6 seems perfectly fine at ordinary highway speeds. It was not win
  • PF_FlyerPF_Flyer Pennsylvania Furnace, PAPosts: 6,065
    It's Tuesday, and for those of you new to the forums, that means it's time for our weekly Mazda chat. Stop in this evening to meet and greet some of your fellow forums members, talk about the cars, share some CarSpace photos and videos, and in general have a good time!

The Mazda Club Chat is on tonight. The chat room opens at 8:45PM ET Hope to see YOU there! Check out the schedule

Need some roadside assistance? pf_flyer@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

• d_hyperd_hyper Posts: 130
    Thanks for a notice... How dare they?!
  • moparbadmoparbad Posts: 3,842
    Mazda’s high-performance sedan, the Mazdaspeed6, will not continue as a 2008 model. The wagon version of the Mazda6 is another casualty of Mazda’s thinning 2008 lineup. Both were popular among a small niche of fans but didn’t find a wide audience. Mazda is also trimming the current Mazda6 lineup because the model will be significantly redesigned for 2009.

The 2008 Mazda6 sedan and hatchback will get a tire pressure monitoring system standard for 2008, but little else has changed. A Bose stereo system is standard in the Touring trim level, 17-inch wheels are standard on the i Sport trim and there’s a standard alarm system on the Sport VE and Touring trims.
  • dudleyrdudleyr Posts: 3,456
    Sad to hear the loss of the wagon. It was crippled from the start with only a large engine that used too much gas (same as my Sienna minivan). It would have been my first choice (by a wide margin) if it had an efficient 4-cyl engine.

Funny how companies will sell a limited model and then wind up cutting it because of no intrest. Like a self fulfilling prophecy.

I do enjoy my Accord, but sure would like to have a wagon. I can get 40 mpg with the Accord (best for a 500+ mile trip is 43.8) and I am not willing to consider a V-6 that would bring that number way down.
  • No Wagon...yeah... well check this out.

For the rest of the world, yeah.

For the NA market, last I heard, the wagon is still out for '09.
  • moparbadmoparbad Posts: 3,842
    No 2008 Mazda6 Wagon.
    Those pictures are of the 2009 Mazda6.
    2008 = NO WAGON.
  • maltbmaltb Posts: 3,572
    2009 = no wagon in NA

Believe it.
  • dudleyrdudleyr Posts: 3,456
    That is a nice looking wagon. So sad they are dropping it just as wagons are gaining traction here. Maybe they need to glue on some plastic and call it a (fill in the blank)UV.

I wish they would put a diesel in the wagon and call it an EUV (economy utility vehicle). ;)
  • We should all contact Mazda and encourage them to market the second generation Mazda6 Wagon in the USA.

Mazda Contact Us: link title
    E-mail: link title
    800-945-6000 M - F, 7am - 8pm CT, Sat. 7am - 12pm CT

If we only share our thoughts and insights with each other, the availability of wagons in the US is unlikely to change.

Need some roadside assistance? pf_flyer@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

• Hello All,

After e-mailing Mazda,

* Topic: "Product Information"
    * Subtopic: "Suggestions & opinions"

I received the following reply:

RE: Product Information - Suggestions & Opinions

Hello,

Thanks for contacting Mazda.

I am pleased you took the time to bring your suggestion regarding the
    MAZDA6 Wagon to our attention. Consumer feedback is always very
    important to Mazda. Certainly, we want to offer exciting vehicles,
    and comments such as yours help us to achieve that goal.

Rest assured I have documented your suggestion for our corporate
    record. These records are continuously being reviewed by our Product
    Development Department in an effort to provide only the highest
    quality products to our customers.

Again, thank you for bringing these suggestions to our attention.

Regards,

Gylan D.
    Specialist, Customer Assistance
    Mazda North American Operations

Perhaps if Mazda receives enough customer feedback requesting a Mazda6 Wagon, we will see one in the US sometime in second half of 2008. So keep those calls & e-mails coming!
  • jgawdjgawd Posts: 1
    I did the same and a received a similar response! Lets go everybody! Papa needs a new family car! haha
  • lg2207lg2207 Posts: 28
    Just completed a trade for a certified '07 6 Wagon S VE-- we agreed to add Sirius and Roof Rack Side Rails as part of the contract-- now dealer is saying they dont think there is a part # for them to procure and install-- only as an option
    I found a catalog on the web with a part # GM9L-V4-860F
    Dealer says this is not a mazda part #--
    Anyone have any input or suggestions?

Thanks
    -Lg2207
  • Well I just picked up a Mazda6 wagon in BC Canada for about $24k without taxes.

I've been driving a '94 MX-6 in Ontario for the last 13 years (interspersed with owning a 2001 Subaru Outback for a year), and felt I needed something a little more practical again. Moving to BC seemed like a good time to buy a new wagon. Since I bought it in BC, and finding one is pretty hard, I didn't really get a chance to drive the vehicle, and I relied on auto reviewers critiques.

Anyway, I got the Smokestone with auto trans. My impressions:

For space and utility, the Mazda6 has got it. The rear quick folding seats, and massive cargo area - no question, space is ample. For comfort, the power seat, telescoping/tilting wheel, the 6 has got it.

Now for what it doesnt have:

Off the line, unless you punch the accelerator, this car is pretty porky. It has practically no low end torque, and the only thrill you'll ever really get from it is from 4000 rpm plus. I'm sure the 5 speed would handle better, but because I have another driver who can't drive standard, I had no choice.

Secondly fuel economy ...I've only driven about 900km on it so far, but the fuel mileage has been absolutely dismal. The first week I drove it like I would my MX-6 with the sport-shift and got little over 400km on a tank of 64L. Then I drove it in Auto the whole time for this last tank, and I still only got a little over 450km. Part of the problem is I am driving this car around Vancouver mostly in the city with a lot of lights; and it simply is not a city car. (I shoulda bought a Prius!) It might be a great road trip vehicle on highways, but I've yet to find out. The other thing is the auto tends to sit around the 1500-1700 rpm mark, which makes for pretty slow reaction if you do want to pass or need a sudden bit of kick. Mind you, if I do punch the accelerator, the car does react pretty nicely. So .. it's drive aggressively and pay $70 a tank for 400kms, or drive like an old man and still pay $70 a tank for 500km.

I don't know where the reviewers have got their idea that the Mazda6 is a sports wagon. Even my 13 year old MX-6 with 160hp spanks it with much lower end torque, handling, and it truly is a thrill to drive. The Mazda6 has a huge turning circle, it feels big, and can feel every bump in the road. That horrible turning circle really does not make the car feel nimble. Steering is good, but it is b-s that the Mazda6 is a sports anything. If this is the best in the category (better than Camry or Accord) than all I can say is boy .. what a terrible boring bunch of vehicles.

The interior is spacious and even perhaps elegant (I do like the circular vents), and cup holders are nicely placed. The electroluminescent lights in red? who's great idea was that? While ok during cloudy overcast days, they absolutely suck in brighter conditions. It's also difficult to distinguish between guages that are truly important (such as the red parking brake light). Oh and the stock stereo: The volume difference between each segment (say 4 and 5) is ridiculous and I keep finding myself trying to compensate by rear fading. Digital isn't always better, and I far prefer my MX-6 stock stereo with it's very adjustable analogue volume control. Same goes for bass and treble - stuck in a menu, instead of having dedicated knobs. Speakers muddle bass. I'm really unsure what to do with the stereo; since it's not even really a proper double-DIN unit.

If you can't tell by now, I was expecting a car which is almost 14 years newer than my MX-6 to wow me a little more. Right now I'm pretty underwhelmed - especially with the fuel economy, and honestly thinking of shipping out my MX6 from Ontario to BC, and ditching the Mazda6 wagon in a years time.

If you are a perspective buyer with any kind of enthusiasm for sports driving, look elsewhere. I'd suggest the new Impreza if the space meets your requirements, or the Subaru Legacy. The impreza is fun to drive, and the legacy wagon while costing alot more without the rebates Mazda is giving, is imo a better vehicle.
  • jpd52jpd52 Posts: 6
    I can't speak to the factory stuff other than to say it's pricey. I have an 07 Mazda 6 S Sportswagon. I got an aftermarket Mp3 adaptor from Revolution Motorsports, that works well off the factory unit, and tied the portable adaptor from the XM Inno into it and it works well. Not familiar with the Sirius unit. I like the Mazda, but the mileage could be better.

Jon
  • I'm not sure what's happening with your 07 Mazda wagon but my 04 is very quick. It is a 5spd manual which we know is faster but I've beaten V8's and V6's in various brands. Theres no chance I'd lose to your MX-6 which were nice cars and in fact I toasted a mid 90's MX-6 back in December last yr and it was 5 spd stickshift. If your 07 M6 is a auto put it into sport mode and shift using that. Shift as though ur driving a car with a clutch, let it wind up revs and shift. It should be a half second faster 0-60 and should increase distance the faster it goes. I've had V8 mustangs, camaros take 25 seconds or more to pass me and even then they never really pulled away unless it was a Cobra Stang and I even stayed within a car length on 2001 Viper GTS until about 60mph when pure power took over but I'm also extremely good at shifting and getting the most out of the car without running it into the ground and although the guy in the Viper wasnt a slouch either but it just shows that the M6 even the wagon is no slouch. Give it some time to work the engine in and it'll get faster and def. use the autostick feature. I have a CX-7 also and when I use it I can stay with any car in the 7 sec. 0-60 range and have surprised many cars with it as well and that has the autostick feature.
    Imprezas are small and although fast not a true family car and the Legacy is expensive compared to the Mazdas
  • stkntrafficstkntraffic Posts: 172
    You've gotta be kidding us. A 200 hp Mazda 6 wagon couldn't beat a Viper to the other side of the intersection, stick shift or not. He probably didn't even know you were trying to race him.
  • m6userm6user Posts: 3,050
    Agreed. This is funny post of the day and not the way to build creditbility in the forums.
  • jeffyscottjeffyscott Posts: 3,855
    Oh no :surprise: ...I have out-accelerated a lot of other cars in my 4 cyl automatic Mazda6, are you saying they might not even have been trying. And here I thought I must have one of the fastest cars on the road ;) .

If you are in a race, but no one else knows it is a race, is it still a race? :)
  • nunavutnunavut Posts: 3
    Dude, I *own* a '94 Mazda MX-6 V6 and a '07 Mazda6 Sport Wagon. While they aren't really in the same class of vehicles, let me assure you very completely that the MX-6 leaves the Sport Wagon gasping when it comes to sheer performance. But then it should since it is a sports coupe that weighs 1000 pounds lighter than the sport wagon. Your Viper driver was prob laughing his head off when you tried to race him.

Having said that, I am starting to enjoy the Mazda6 sport wagon for what it is, and not what it isn't.
    It's Tuesday so that means it's Mazda chat time again! Stop in tonight and meet and greet some of your fellow CarSpace members. We'll talk anything and everything Mazda, automotive, and just plain have a good time.

The Mazda Club Chat is on tonight. The chat room opens at 8:45PM ET Hope to see YOU there! Check out the schedule

• Anyone know if three car seats can go in the Mazda 6 wagon?
This discussion has been closed.