Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Honda Odyssey 1999 - 2004

Comments

• billg7billg7 Member Posts: 342
    One of the magazines had a number of articles on the 1999 Odyssey. Was it Popular Mechanics or Car and Driver, in which they did a long term evaluation? I am pretty sure it was PM So it came in several installments. They backed the Odyssey into something and damaged it. So they installed on the License plate such a device. It uses radar signals. They said it was easy to install and not very expensive. I would like to have one myself. I don't like the fact that I can't see as well as I would like to in the back.

I am pretty sure they bought it from the E J Whitney auto catalog. It is to late tonight, for me to try and find that article. PM and C&D both have an internet site. I would think that E J Whitney would have their catalog on the internet also. I think with a little searching on the internet you can find it. Also the Library would have back issues. That is one option I wish I had on my Odyssey. The only other one was to have the front side windows tinted and I had that done.
    The fix is to have a rear air deflector instead, as a number of other mini-vans have. I have had them in other vehicles and they work great. Because of the shape of mini-vans and station wagons,(squared off in the back), a vacuum is formed in the rear of the vehicle which throws dirt,dust and mud back on to the rear window. A rear air deflector prevents this. American cars use them but some foreign cars don't. Unfortunately they don't have one for the Odyssey and I don't know of an add-on you can buy.

I never use mine and so I wash the rear window instead by hand. If yours is broken I would think the dealer could fix it.
  • drew_drew_ Member Posts: 3,382
    For more information about reverse warning systems, please have a look at the existing Reverse warning systems discussion topic in the Aftermarket & Accessories message board.

Drew
    Host
    Vans, SUVs, and Aftermarket & Accessories message boards
  • mojo66mojo66 Member Posts: 83
    Redrock Pearl, Havasu Blue Metallic, and Evergreen Pearl. Haven't seen the colors yet, but we can only hope Redrock is actually red.......Honda had an Odyssey on display at the Long Beach Grand Prix in April painted Formula Red (same as NSX, S2000) and it looked great.
  • richcolorichcolo Member Posts: 81
    In the "Reverse warning systems" topic mentioned by Drew, above" there is a message posted 2/28/01 by ckon, who doesn't seem to post here anymore for some reason. In that post he includes a link to pictures of the installation of a reverse sensing system called "R.O.S.S" There are a BUNCH of pictures, with detailed captions, which should give you a pretty good idea what to expect. He seems to be very pleased with the system.
  • crkeehncrkeehn Member Posts: 513
    A vehicle like the Odyssey will adjust itself to whatever octane is used in the car by means of a knock sensor. Basically the computer adjusts the ignition timing to a point just below which preignition starts. The computer doesn't care what the octane is, just at what point preignition (pinging) would begin, which is controlled by the gas octane. Mixing regular and Premium gasoline would yield a final octane somewhat between the two octanes used.
  • dmathews3dmathews3 Member Posts: 1,739
    Sagehen47, I suggest you look at your invoice again. I have mine sitting right in front of me and it says right under the Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price, Full Tank of Fuel---No Charge.
  • sz1sz1 Member Posts: 31
    I saw this post on another Odyssey board. COmming from a person who has a relative who works at Odyssey plant. Think it is a joke?

These are confirmed by a relative (Joe) who works as an executive in the Allisstton plant.

So I asked Joe what does it mean and I got just a simple answer. "We re-evaluated the entire manufacturing process just to UP the initial quality. Then we re-designed parts to replaced the most complained defects that really bugged our customer. Eg. Sticking door handles, sloshing fuel tank, noisy abs brakes, squeaky interior parts, gaping front bumper, cracking rear roof spoiler, noisy suspension, front lower sub-frame to fix the ever-so-popular drift to the right, fish-smelling A/C, A/C knocking noise, muffler knocking noise, auto-sliding door sensors, seat lumbar support, seat side support, squeaky seats, smoother TRANSMITION, BETTER SOLENOID so that no THUD or CLUNK would be heard whenever we shift from P to R, softer yet stronger brake pads, replace the flimsy interior trims for a stronger reinforced compound, de-statictised fabrics, sturdier side arm rests, thicker glass to prevent noise penetration, auto-off interior lights, repositioning the accelerator pedal to prevent sticking, sliding door rotors, more foam to soften vibration and noise, .......well, in all, we guarantee that the owners of 2002 model would have NOTHING to complain about. "
    Unfortunately, I have also seen posts in a Toyota Sequoia message board in which the couple of owners who did purchase and install the Rostra systems on their vehicles were not happy with the results. Apparently it is too sensitive and produces false alarms. The ultrasonic ones such as the Poron USA system may be a better bet; I have such a unit (though not a Poron) on my vehicle and it is excellent.

Drew
    Host
  • i006129i006129 Member Posts: 71
    I have a 2001 EX w/ NAVI and Gas Mileage has been very disappointing. My wife uses the vehicle in typical suburban driving situations. Gas Mileage has been as bad as 15 and no better than 17. On long highway trips, we have been able to approach 19 mpg. From what I've read in most posts, don't expect a lot better.
  • fast93serfast93ser Member Posts: 11
    In the "Tech" section of one of the other Odyssey sites there's a step by step installation of the ROSS system on an Odyssey.

Jim
    jim_fancher@mcfa.com
  • parveentexasparveentexas Member Posts: 9
    When might dealers start taking orders for '02 Odyssey?
  • steverstever Guest Posts: 52,454
    Here are many of the gasoline-saving tips used by the fuel-economy champs, courtesy of the Chicago Sun-Times.

Fuel School

Steve
    Host
    Vans, SUVs and Aftermarket & Accessories Message Boards
  • acsmithacsmith Member Posts: 63
    Your gas mileage seems unduly low. I get 18 - 20 around town (one driver, no passengers) and between 22 and 25 on the long expressway trips. Just back from the Outer Banks of North Carolina(I live in the Washington DC area) and got 24 mpg average over the whole trip, including the local driving on the Banks.

If you're getting 15 -17 around town, check your driving habits. And no, I'm not being critical. Simple things like letting off the gas when the light 200 feet ahead turns yellow, and letting engine braking slow you down, rather than keeping on the gas and then braking near the light, will make a HUGE difference. Do you have a 17 year old doing any driving? I know they try not to be seen in the old-fogey machine, but kids have lead feet!

If your driving habits are reasonable, and only you can judge that, then I think there's a Honda problem and I would take it in for a check.
  • papapenguinpapapenguin Member Posts: 4
    When would 2002 model Ody's be on sale?
  • bg18947bg18947 Member Posts: 184
    The details of the ROSS system for the Odyssey can be found at www.honda-odyssey.com. It involves removing the rear bumper shell. It's not difficult, you just have to be patient and careful not to scratch the shell when it is sitting on the sidelines.

I average about 19mpg in NYC suburban driving. I've gotten 24-25mpg on the Garden State Parkway when I had to make a number of continuous trips for business. The vehicle is capable of a 400 mile range if it is all in open highway driving. I'm running on 87 octane. This is a 4200 pound vehicle, so don't expect great mileage around town. I definitely think most people's driving habits are not great. My own problem is accelerating. I do put the pedal to the metal. I coast when I see a red light up ahead. Most people race to red lights. I don't know why? Most people don't know how to shift their automatic transmissions to use engine braking. I use D3 in hilly areas around me in NJ, so that I don't have to ride my brakes or depend upon the grade logic system. I've even dropped it down to 2 in extremely hilly areas, but I've found the 2nd gear range of the Odyssey somewhat limiting. The rpm's are not too high up to 40mph.
  • chip30chip30 Member Posts: 11
    My guess is mid-Sept. That is when the '01's first appeared. We just sold our '01 GG EX (4,500 miles 8 months old). Got $26,500. Let's see the Chrysler folks top that!! We are thrilled that our '02 will have leather and a rear entertainment system. At least that is what is in the rumor mill.
  • davb1davb1 Member Posts: 10
    probably not a joke. All the auto companies are looking at quality data and customer satisfaction and implementing continual or model year changes/improvments. BTW, the latest JD Powers research of problems per 100 shows Odyssey trailing Sienna 132 to 101. Just about the same as last year. the Chrysler products are in the low 160's. No one else is close to Honda or Toyota. And all those Honda imporvements? They are called out in the customer satisfaction ratings & reported problems. Don't fret, Toyota has some of their own.
    Our 2000 LX Odyssey is running just fine with no problems at all.
  • walt43walt43 Member Posts: 5
    I'm trying to find out where the proper place is to put jack stands under the Odyssey so I can rotate the tires. The places for the OEM jack can't be right. Has anybody done this?

As far as gas mileage, I've been getting about 18 around town and in traffic, and about 23 on the highway. I have a heavy foot and I don't coast up to lights because here in NJ people will cut you off if you do.
  • kencoateskencoates Member Posts: 1
    Just reporting in after a little over 1 year of operation. We have 15,000 miles on it. Gas Mileage is about 18.5 to 19.0 mpg in general driving (mostly around town). On the highway we get about 25 mpg at 60 mph and about 21-22 at 65-70.

Problems so far:
    1) Traction control light stayed on one time. The dealer reset the computer and it hasn't come back. No charge.

2) Last week the passenger side electric door didn't close all the way. Latch replaced. No charge under warranted. At the same time, the dealer replaced the grounds for the door latches according to a bulletin put out by Honda. We had noticed the van sometimes didn't think the sliding doors were closed even though there was no light on the dash. Apparently replacing the ground should fix this. We haven't noticed any problems since.

The electric door not closing was a major pain since it caused the van to buzz when not in park. The dealer said we could have turned off the buzzer by turning off the doors using the switch on the dash. I didn't have a chance to test this since we haven't had a problem since.

Even with that one problem (door), this has been a great vehicle. The magic seat is very handy. We went on a camping trip with friends in two cars with all our junk in the back and the magic seat folded down. After we got there, we put the seat back up and we were able to transport everyone to various activities.

I would recommend the electric doors to anyone who has small children. Our kids (4 and 4) love being able to open and close the doors themselves. I don't have to worry about them hurting themselves.

We bought the Honda cross bars and we had good luck attaching a roof bag. The cross bars seem very solid to me. Our bag has a no slip mat that goes under it to protect the roof.

We bought the tow package (not the oil cooler) so we could put a bike rack in it. It has worked fine except it is very low to the ground and easy to scrape. With the way the bumper is, I don't see how it could be any better.

Minor complaints:
    1) Front seats have poor lateral and lumbar support.
    2) Scraping tow bar.

Ken
  • mr_dmr_d Member Posts: 10
    First four tankfuls (87 octane):

Tankful #1 - 24 mpg - 100% highway (Washington, DC to Pittsburgh, PA - 65-70 mph)
    Tankful #2 - 14 mpg - 100% city (Pittsburgh suburbs)
    Tankful #3 - 25 mpg - 100% highway (Pittsburgh, PA to Washington, DC - 65-70 mph)
    Tankful #4 - 15 mpg - 100% city (Washington suburbs)

I am very happy with the gas mileage for a new car (less than 1,000 miles). It can only get better.
    Don't forget that 18 mpg city does not mean short, 2 mile trips before the motor can heat up.

Don
    '01 GG EX/NAV
  • bspiritbbspiritb Member Posts: 5
    I have a 2000 Odd DX and mine continues to pull to the right. I have taken it to the dealer on several occasions with the latest being today and the problem has not been corrected. Has anybody had this problem corrected? Help! Help! Help!
    Someone here had reference to a dealer write up on how to fix the problem. I remember going to that site and finding the complete write up on how the dealer was suppose to fix it. I wasn't able to find it. My Odyssey has a small problem with pull to the right and I plan to take it to the dealer for a fix.
  • donbroerdonbroer Member Posts: 15
    I have a 2000 EX with 28,600 miles on it. I use 87 octane and have had no problems. I used the van to drive to Alaska and return from Cleveland, OH, 10,700 miles. Averaged 24.18 mpg for the trip Overall for the 28,600 miles I am averaging 23.36 mpg.
    Probably 80% of my driving is on freeways, but in the city. I try to stay at about 60-65 mph,. On the open highway, on trips, I usually set the cruise control for about 65 mph.
    My experience has shown that mileage drops rapidly when going much over 65 mph.
    There was a post some time ago that said that the Odyssey best mpg was at 57-60 mph.
    This is my first van and I love it.
  • rockycowrockycow Member Posts: 114
    I increased my tire pressure to 42lbs and have seen a definite improvement about 2 mpg. If anyone does the same please post your results.
    rockycow
  • cri30cri30 Member Posts: 4
    Looking back at last year's proposed '01 release date:

http://www.vtec.net/news/items/377.html

Late August was the estimate.

We've placed an order for the '02. 3 months of

waiting for an EXL Ody will hopefully go fast.

Any insider info on proposed '02 release appreciated.

PLUS descriptions of the three new colors (Redrock pearl- hopefully that MDX shade that is burgundy?...Havasu Blue- Dark or light?

Evergreen Pearl- lighter shade than dark emerald pearl currently offered?)
  • mschafermschafer Member Posts: 317
    The jack points, as described in the owner's manual, are exactly correct. I've now rotated my tires 9 times and nary a problem.
  • steverstever Guest Posts: 52,454
    Here's the link.

Steve
    Host
    Vans, SUVs and Aftermarket & Accessories Message Boards
    Thanks for the article Steve,

From the article:
    "Just about the only downer is that it doesn't come with side impact air bags, and that's the only thing that makes it a three-bagger instead of a home run in the safety department."

Honda was asked about this when the 1999's or 2000's came out and they said they wanted to research what happened to passengers first, when they hit the side air bags. They were concerned that if they did not design the side air bags right, they could actually make the injuries worse, by installing it.

The Odyssey already has one of best safety ratings of any vehicle. My guess is that Honda will install side air bags on future models and make the Odyssey even safer.
    The Accord has been available with side impact airbags since 1999. Honda was probably stalling it in the Odyssey for other reasons, such as cost. From what I have read in various places, side impact airbags as well as optional stability control are likely for 2002. ;-)

Drew
    Host
  • jim_loves_carsjim_loves_cars Member Posts: 190
    I just finished reading the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette article from post 2289. The author writes that the Odyssey he/she drove had a great list of features, such as "a third seat, power everything, sunroof, terrific stereo and air. And of course, it had the ever-popular navigation system. "

SUNROOF?!

I know they are available through the aftermarket, but could it be possible that the sunroof referred to is a factory option that will appear on the 2002? My wife is bummed that the GG 2001 we have on order does not come with a moonroof, so if it is an option for '02 then we might hold out.

Then again the author also said that the truck comes with a "terrific stereo," which doesn't sound like the Ody either...
  • maulanamaulana Member Posts: 55
    I was wondering if any one here has experience driving an Odyssey in snow. We live in Upstate New York (enough said.)

I would usually buy a vehicle with AWD, but hate to settle for inferior quality (Dodge Grand Caravan AWD) or to pay HUGE money (Acura MDX).

Does any one here have an experience they can share with us about driving the Odyssey through snowy weather and how it handles?

thanks.
  • bg18947bg18947 Member Posts: 184
    rockycow: 42psi? I don't know what the max pressure on the Firestones are, but the Michelin Symmetry's have a average maximum of 35psi which is where I keep my tires at.

maulana: My experience with a 2000 EX (traction control & Michelin Symmetry) pretty good. It does surprisingly well on some of the slippery stuff. Don't expect miracles. The Symmetry is siped pretty well to handle snow. The tires make a difference. You can buy a set of winter tires like Blizzaks if you are really concern.
  • rockycowrockycow Member Posts: 114
    my Ody had Firestones and I cant remember the max pressure, but the MX4's from Michelin have a max of 44 lbs cold. I think the stones were the same.
    rockycow
  • delehantymdelehantym Member Posts: 1
    I have been monitoring this site closely for the last 6 months, but have not posted until now. I was on a waiting list for a LX since December at our local Rochester Minnesota Honda dealership, and got nowhere. Even paying MSRP they couldn't come up with a van for half a year, and it looked like the wait would be at least another 3 months.

From a post here I heard about VossHonda in Dayton Ohio, I called and got a very promt and courteous reply from salesman Keith Bricker (800/597-8677). His dealership was willing to offer the LX at $500 under MSRP: $700 if we financed through them. He told me initially he would likely have the van in in under a month. In fact, he swapped with another local dealer for the color we wanted, and had it in a week. I found a $250 flight to Dayton. Keith Bricker picked me up at the airport, brought me to the dealership, and after a careful review (using the posted checklist) I was on my way in 2 hours. The van gave the appearance of having been carefully looked over before I got there. It had 14 miles on the odometer--6 from the factory and 8 from the test drive they do to check it out. The 600 mile drive home to Rochester Minnesota was actually fun, with the new van and a day off (and no kids in back).

So far everything is great. I got about 26 MPG with the cruise set at 65-70, but also including stop and go traffic for 1 1/2 hours through Chicago. No problems with any of the troublesome things that have been posted, except it does seem to drift a bit to the right--I'll watch that and get it to the dealership if it continues.

I highly recommend the dealership. I only added a few option from the basic LX--block heater (I'm in Minnesota) $129 installed; and mud flaps (I live off a gravel road) $109 installed. I asked for the 7/100 extended warranty, and they didn't blink at offering it to me for $875 when I told them that was available from dealers identified at this site. All in all a very good experience, and a great van, with all sorts of common sense details a former Ford Taurus owner like me is amazed about.
  • bdkras2bdkras2 Member Posts: 1
    Have a (refundable) deposit down on an '01 LX that's due in a couple of weeks ($200 below MSRP). Originally wanted GG but needed the vehicle sooner so put my name on a white one. Really don't need/want all the EX extras so decided to save the approx. $1,500 and get the LX (adding CD, roof rack, keyless entry). Just saw a white LX the other day and now I'm having second thoughts because I don't really like how the black door handles and body molding look. The color-matched handles/molding make the vehicle look much better, especially on the white since the black contrasts so much. But, I don't think it's worth the $1,500 extra to go for the EX just for that. Besides, I'd have to wait another month or more and I need the van sooner. So, anyone have any thoughts/ideas/experience with getting the handles/molding painted to match?? Does the EX white handles/molding fit the LX (I'd guess so)? Maybe the service department could install the EX door handles and body molding on the LX? Or would I be better off going to a body/paint shop and having them painted to match? (by the way, I don't really mind how the black mirrors look). Wish I didn't care about it...I keep telling myself it is a minivan afterall...and my wife will be driving it anyway! But for that kind of money, I'd feel better if I really liked the look...
    Am I crazy for caring? Thanks in advance for your help.
  • jim_loves_carsjim_loves_cars Member Posts: 190
    Maybe you should think about getting a dark green LX instead of white. I've had an Ody on order for 6 weeks now, so I've been noticing them on the road. I can spot an LX from a mile away EXCEPT if it's in the dark green. The color is so dark that the black door handles blend in, even close up.

I agree that the body-colored handles are more attractive with most colors, but the green looks sharp with either type of handle.

If youre going to stick with white, you might want to ask your dealer how much it will cost to replace the door handles with ones from the EX (I dont think it would be wise to paint the LX handles). It will probably cost enough to put you into an EX...
  • nighthawk750nighthawk750 Member Posts: 4
    My personal feeling is, in the long run the black finish on the mirrors, door handles and door strips are better. Some dope banged their door into my LX a few weeks ago, and it contacted only the strip on the door. All it did was leave a scuff mark that was easily rubbed out with Armor All. If it were painted, I would guess it would have chipped, or at least scratched. I've also noticed on cars with painted door handles, the paint is very much scratched after a few years - from jewelry, fingernails, etc. The black finish won't show that nearly as much. And if you or the wife ever scrape the garage wall or door frame with the mirror, the black plastic will be much easier to buff out than a painted surface.
  • maulanamaulana Member Posts: 55
    thanks to everyone who wrote back about the performance of the Odyssey in snow.

I was also wondering if anyone here has gotten the Video Entertainment system. 1600+ seems like a lot to spend, but then again I wonder if on long road trips it wouldn't be a lifesaver.

I would love to hear from anyone with experience on this system.

thanks.
  • chaffeurchaffeur Member Posts: 1
    Has anyone had trouble with the power door system? The buzzer that indicates a door is open when you engage the engine sometimes just starts in the middle of driving. I have to stop, open and close the driver side power door and then it stops. Sometimes for a few minutes, sometimes for a few days. I have found that if I turn off the switch on the dash above the open/close controls (for remote operation), then the buzzer turns off. Other than that, I have had no problems with the power door system. I love it!
  • cavillercaviller Member Posts: 331
    This is from the Prices Paid Forum:

>>"The April 2001 issue of Consumer Reports shows that Odyssey reliability is just *average*."<<
    -Note that this is just their reliability projection, based only on the 1999 and 2000 models from surveys of its subscribers.

>>"On page 82, they show that the 1999 is "worse than average!" And that the 2000 is just "average" in reliability. (Biggest faults being "Electrical," "Integrity," and "Hardware.""<<
    -In responses to emails from me and at least one other contributor here, CR indicated that the Power Sliding doors were the largest complaint. How large, and whether the complaints were listed in more than one category, I do not know.

>>"Does anyone know how "serious" these reliability quirks are? (And since the 99, 00, and 01 are almost identically the same car, shouldn't we expect the same to be true in 01?)"<<
    -I believe there has been a recall (and other fixes) for the power sliding doors. Other than the recall, I don't know if there are any related improvements for 2001. Obviously, the LX won't have that issue. As for serious, you may note that Odyssey got top ratings for categories like Engine and Transmission. By far the most serious recurring problem I've seen on Odyssey forums is for a transmission replacement, usually related to loud "clunks" while shifting. While serious, these apparently are fairly rare, at least according to CR.

>>"Lastly, all the minivan reliability ratings (of other manufacturers too) pale in comparison with the Sienna."<<
    -Take CR's reliability ratings with a grain of salt. The average problem rate (p12-13 April 2001) is only 0.2 problems per vehicle over the last 12 months. Whether you are 20% above or below that average, it won't make much real difference, at least for the first years. The Mazda MPV did almost as well as Sienna in its reliability projection.
  • mackey4mackey4 Member Posts: 4
    I purchased a silver 2001 EX on Saturday, May 19. I experienced a problem with the power door alarm the next day. Each time I put the van into reverse, the alarm would sound, even though the doors had closed normally (as far as I could tell by sight) and the dashboard door-open light had gone out. Like you, I used the switch to turn off power to the doors, which stopped the alarm. There was no problem the next time (the only time I have driven the van since).
  • auburn63auburn63 Member Posts: 1,162
    There is several things that could cause this but in 2001 the most common has been the junction switch contacts.If it is a 2001 try taking an eraser and cleaning the contacts real good and see if that helps. If this doesn't work or if it is a 99 or 00, then go to a Honda dealer and ask them to do the latest SB repair for the problem. Good luck
    From the aerospace industry. It was found that an ordinary eraser would scrape the gold off the contacts ,causing them to corrode.

Testing was conducted and using the right kind of eraser was found to be the solution. A plastic eraser was found to be the best. The best one was found to be "Staedtler Mars-Plastic" part number 526 50. Office Max or Office Depot may carry them. An art gum eraser also works, but not as good.
  • xfactorxfactor Member Posts: 78
    I have been evaluating several different replacement tires for a 99 HO.

After looking at sites such as Tirerack.com, the tire forum on Edmunds, and the CR website and each of the tire manufacturer websites I have come up with a short list of tires I am considering.

I would note while all these sites provided good information it just appears that a lot of this stuff is subjective.

With the above in mind I put together the following list and would ask for this groups experiences

Goodyear Aquatread III - Rated AA for traction.
    Michelin Symmetry's - Is touted as quiet riding and having better snow traction.
    Michelin X-ones - Appears to be best all-round however, does not appear to be widely sold for Mini-vans.

I would sacrafice some tread life for traction and a smooth ride.

Just curious how this group feels about the list above or any other suggestions and what they would choose as replacement tires.

Thanks for the help
  • jihleejihlee Member Posts: 9
    Does anyone have all three of their HomeLink Remote System buttons programmed? I could only program two of the three buttons. There is always one that it won't let me program. Is there anything special I have to do to program all three?
  • oclvframeoclvframe Member Posts: 121
    Xfactor:
    I replaced the firestones with X-ones and really like them...I also upped the size just a hair to 225/60/16. The ride is very quiet and very smooth...plus there is lots of traction.

I got them from tirerack for about $103 each plus shipping.

jihlee:
    I have two of the buttons programmed and they work fine. You might want to re-set the system and start over...refer to the owners manual for how to do this.

-r
  • hondaaccessoryhondaaccessory Member Posts: 74
    "I would love to hear from anyone with experience on this system."

I don't have first hand experience with it, but my boss had one put in his Odyssey. The first trip they took after putting it in he didn't even know the kids were watching it till he realized it was so quite. It lets you still listen to the radio/cd/cassette if you want to while they passengers use the wireless headphones to listen to it. So the kids were back their watching their movie while they listened to music.

-Trevor
  • mschafermschafer Member Posts: 317
    I put Michelin Symmetry's size 235/60-16 on my 99EX. The 235/60's are just slightly larger in circumference (rolling distance) than the stock 215/65's, whereas the 225/60's are quite a bit smaller than the stockers.

They ride very well at 38psig cold in the front and 36 psig cold in the rear.

The van still rides very well at 96,500 miles with not the first service call. I must have gotten a lemon. *:o))
  • dmathews3dmathews3 Member Posts: 1,739
    I have all 3 programed if you count the middle and right for the same garage door. At night it was easier to have both programed so I could find them easier. I had no problem programing them.