Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2013 and earlier Nissan Altima Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• tsstdhtsstdh Member Posts: 11
    Nissan recently announced they were doubling the warranty on the CVT becuase there have been problems. The standard CVT warranty is now 10 years 120K miles. Anyway, that seems like a good price. We live in Minnesota and heated seats are almost a neccesity. I like the leather and moonroof with the SL package too. Really dresses the car up. We got our for 24K out the door on 1/4. It's the 2.5s though. That CVT really helps that 4 cyl behave like a v6.
  • ilovealtimailovealtima Member Posts: 2
    I've got one including convenience, premium and leather pkgs. The "out the door" price is $26,905, MSRP is $29,445. Is that cool?
    What's the premium package? I know the coupe is more, not sure how much exactly. Must be cause it's such a good looking car. I got the 4 door for family.
    You might have got it a grand cheaper a few weeks ago, don't know for sure. They had a lot of rebates, customer cash stuff going on. Very nice ride, enjoy. Is that a V6 , because that also adds $$$$.
  • ilovealtimailovealtima Member Posts: 2
    That's 2.5S and premium package includes bose audio system with 4.3 inch color display, moonroof and dual zone automatic temperature control. I've got it YESTERDAY! :D
  • iceburnztticeburnztt Member Posts: 5
    If anyone can be so kind as to tell me what offers Nissan has had on altima coupes since they came out i would appreciate it. I'm about to buy and would just hate to find out come Feb 2nd they have a better offer since the current expires then. Currently they have financing + 500 bonus on Altima Sedans in my area and was just wondering if at any point they had offered such a thing on the coupe. I'd assume no but figured I should be ultra thorough on this matter.

I reside in Las Vegas if that helps.
  • kokoskykokosky Member Posts: 2
    I have just got a new 2009 2.5 ALTIMA

Exterior: White Frost
    Interior: Frost Cloth

MSRP is $20795.

OTD(included TTL) is TOTAL $17640 . The price includes the $1500 rebate.

Is that a good deal?
    I am in arlington,TX :confuse:
  • gooddeal2gooddeal2 Member Posts: 750
    I think that's a really great price (~16k) for a new Altima even if it's a base 2.5.
    Well, the sedan has 1000 cash + 500 OR 500 + special finance. The coupe has only 1k cash OR special finance. Usually, the incentive will get better toward the year end, if you can wait longer.

However, if you wait till May or Aug., the 2011 will be out already and then you think you might want the 2011 instead. :cry:
  • kryptonyckryptonyc Member Posts: 20
    Please let me know if I'm making a good decision on 2010 Nissan Altima Sedan 2.5 S with Audio pkg, Convenience pkg, SL pkg and Splash gurads n floor mats
    price after rebate and dealer incentive is $23,495 I feel is a good price but also think it could get lower.
    Dealer is in freehold, NJ

Thanks.
    What's the MSRP? It's not too easy to try to guess what options you have.

I priced a 2.5S w/ SL package (MUST add Conv. + Conv. Plus in order to get SL) + Premium Audio = 27,725 MSRP or 25,730 invoice. So, if you can get this car for 23,495 + TTL, it's a very good deal.

You will need to work really hard to get any more discount, IMO.
    Thanks for the reply - the MSRP is $27,900 - I will try to see if I get at least $250 off and/or the wind deflector for free.
    Yeah, you might be able to get a free wind deflector if the dealer really need to sell the car. I only got about 2k under invoice in Dec. but I had a trade in. The incentive was the same as of right now.
  • jdawg2138jdawg2138 Member Posts: 4
    I for one am very inpressed that you can get a MSRP of 27900 and invoice 25864.
    for a price of 23495. Even if you got all of the incentives. Did he finance somewhere else? I would like to get a deal like that in central Ohio
    I don't think that person can get special finance with that price. Price varies by region. I think if you can get invoice - 1500 to 2000, it's good already.
    Thanks, I'm not getting the special finance I'm taking the cash incentive instead...from what I'm getting I believe I got a very special deal going on - thinking of just buying the car right off w no finance.
    when you have a trade in the deals are going to be diffeent. You have to judge how much over trade in value you got. We got a 2.5s with the SL opitons for 22.2 plus 6.5 percent for Mn sales tax. OTD was 24.4. No trade in. I was happy with the deal and is a very nice car so far. 600 miles.
  • newbuyer18newbuyer18 Member Posts: 1
    I am getting a 2010 Nissan Altima 2.5 S with the convenience, convenience plus, SL (leather) and audio packages for $26,856 out the door. This is if I go for the 0% financing with Nissan for 36 months. Do you think it is a good deal or are people getting better ones ? The dealer is in CA. Please advise if I should go in for it or try to negotiate more or wait.
  • wuxiwuxi Member Posts: 2
    I am getting a 2009 Nissan Altima 2.5 S with the convenience package for $21200 out the door. Is it a good deal?Thanks!
  • kokoskykokosky Member Posts: 2
    Just now I found I have made a mistake, haha, the car is new 2010 2.5 Altima, not 2009 style, amend it, :P
  • mz2009mz2009 Member Posts: 10
    I think this is a good deal. What is your tax rate?
    sounds like a good deal but I think you could shave up $500 more with the Toyota dealers suffering Nissan Dealers are giving away more incentives - try and let us know how it goes.
  • wuxiwuxi Member Posts: 2
    6.25%
  • nascar9900nascar9900 Member Posts: 48
    MSRP = 26360 (2.5S, CVT, Conv Pkg, Conv + Pkg, Premium Audio, mats and splash guards)
    INV = 24464
    Rebates = 1500 ($1000 rebate + $500 marketing support, NOT eligible the $500 College Grad rebate.)
    Paid = 21518 plus 6.25% tax and $260 (registration and $149 Doc Fee)

Total OTD = 23165

No trade. Austin, Texas. Jan 30, 2010.

FYI - Texas used to limit Doc Fees to $55. Now the law says "reasonable amount".
    I got the same car minus the audio package for 24,400 in MN. We pay 6.5 on cars.
    The sale price was 22,200 plus Tax, license and fees. Seems like your paying a lot for the audio package.
  • revirevi Member Posts: 1
    Can anyone please tell what would be the resonable best price for the 2010 Nissan altima with the (2.5 sl package , convenience package,convenience + package,rearspoiler)
    22,500. I bought one very simular on Jan 4 and there were incentives involved but I am not sure what they are doing to sell them now. They might be taking advantage of Toyota's problems and getting more for them. So far it has been a good car. Haven't got a thousand miles on it yet and it still smells new. Time will tell.

Actually, I got mine for 22,200 but didn't get the spoiler.
  • kristie777kristie777 Member Posts: 1
    I just bought a 2.5s Altima and I wanted ocean grey with conv/package. I'm in las vegas. I just bought it 18 hours ago and because they were out of ocean grey w/conv/package I let them talk me into the smoked grey, I don't like the color and I know I have no recourse of any sort. So would I have to go in and make a new car deal to get the color I want and lose the vaule on the car I bought.

I love the car but hate the color.
    Most likely you will lose the value of the car you bought - but you might want to talk to them hopefully you have not riding the car for long miles in 18 hours - they play on your emotions of buying the car next time stick to your guns or go to another dealer but it does look like you are stock with that color :cry:
    ...try not to drive the car between now and he next couple days. You should call tomorrow morning and talk to the sale manager and if they don't register your car yet, you might have a good chance w/o losing too much money.

You can ask them to locate the car you want and you're willing to pay for the time and reasonable fee (you might be looking about 1k here) associate with the extra works.

If they already registered the car, it became a USED car and the depreciation should be a lot higher. You might just drive the car for 1 year and trade it in for 2011 to recoup some of the depreciation.
  • josepi1234josepi1234 Member Posts: 4
    The dealer I went to in Mass. ....no more than 21000 for that vehicle. I bought a new 2010 2.5 S 4dr. w/ kickplates and splash guard 18050.
  • luckrunsout09luckrunsout09 Member Posts: 3
    Hope you all can weigh in on this one:
    2010 Altima 2.5S
    Only options are splash guards and floor mats.
    MSRP 22870.
    Dealer is offering 21,800 OTD w/ TTL and free tint.
    Thoughts? I live in Texas.
    There's only 1k incentive at this time, so, I think 19.5k + TTL is a good number. It's about 21K OTD in in Texas.
    It seems there's additional 500 bonus for the holiday, Feb. 12 to 15, so, I think you should be able to get another 500 off.
    President's Day sale! Thanks for the tip! So its an additional 500 to the 1000 being offered? Looks like its a good deal to me!
    Yes, 1000 + 500 = 1500.
  • kjchen69kjchen69 Member Posts: 6
    hello guys, i need your help ASAP, i am looking for 2.5 S coupe, in Los Angeles, a dealer quote me over internet
    MSRP22940+FL & trunk mat $175+dest. 720=23835 and offer me a fleet price $20359 (after rebates, excluding tax, license & fees) , is this a god deal i should take? I actually want a conv. and pre. con. pkgs can be throw in, if they have that pkgs, how much more i should go for it? at least i should ask for they waive that $175 for the mat, right?

please help and advise me please, thank you so much!
    hello guys, it's me again
    now this LA dealer in downtown agreed an OTD $22910 and this offer only good until 2/15, should I take it? this coupe will have no extra package in it, just the standard equipments with 2.5S VCT, hope this is a good deal?
    thank you
    Does this price include the bonus cash Nissan is giving out till 2.15.10? I'm not sure if this incentive is also for the west coast which I would think it is. Sounds like a great price non the less. :shades:
    edited February 2010
    Sounds good to me as well. I'm trying to purchase a 4 door altima 2.5S. The dealer says I have to pay the $720 destination fee. I always thought the destination fee was included in the MSRP? It says so on the nissan inventory website. But then I've also seen some new disclaimers, like the ad on my right that says MSRP excludes TT&L and destination charge.
    edited February 2010
    hello kryptonyc & luckrunsout09
    yes, the prices I posted above both already including rebates ($1500 total, I think). and so far, the dest. fee also have to add up on the MSRP from what i can see.
    so now I got from 2 dealers' offer now

in LA downtown one
    with base (means no any extra, only with FL & TRUNK MAT & ALUM. KICK), OTD= 22910
    with only con. pkgs, FL & Trunk MAT & Alum Kick, OTD=24010

but another dealer in Gardena quote me this
    base=22455.22
    wtih con. pkg= 23484.7
    with con. & prem. pkg=25476.81

the Gardena one sounds even better, I am still trying to see if I can get it any lower over the weekend, I'll keep everyone posted.
    meantime, if anyone can still give me more advise and how and what to ask & negotiate, I'll be very thankful, thank you so much!
    Way of go!! I would call the LA Downtown one and give them the one with Conv & Premium package from Gardena minus $100 and asked them to beat the price, when you call tell them you are in the Gardena dealership right now but would like to give them the opportunity to earn your business see if it works you got nothing to lose...keep us posted :shades:
    hello everyone:
    after a little trick I did yesterday, I am now a happy 2010 Altima 2.5S coupe owner :) .
    I used those 2 dealers internet rates but deal with the 3rd dealer which is Carson Nissan and to make the long story short, my OTD is 23450 for 2.5 S coupe, with dark slate out, choca. cloth in, with 2.5S con. pkg, alum. kick, FL/Trunk MAT, sparsh guard, almost with everything I wanted.
    and just for 1300 more, I got a extended GOLD Preferred Warranty up to 7 yr/75,000 miles.
    I know this might not be the best deal out there but I am actually very happy with my decision.
    hope this can help anyone out there if trying to get a altima, the ride is so smoth and quiet, eventhough just a 4 cycl. but I truly feel like a V6 when driving it!

by the way, I've been talking to this internet manager over Carson Nissan since almost the end of Dec last year, so really take your time ane waiting for the most of the rebates or event like I have for $1500 this time during this long weekend

thank you guys!
  • tomcatt630tomcatt630 Member Posts: 124
    Good deal and enjoy. Dealers hate grinding on prices, but buyers have to get good deals to be happy!
  • sinepisinepi Member Posts: 10
    I am newbie to car deal negotiation. I am shopping for the Altima 2.5S now. The offer I got from the dealer is $24900 out door price for the 2010 Altima 2.5S model with the following option packages:
    * Premium Audio Package
    * Convenience Plus Package
    * Convenience Package
    * Floor mat
    * Splash guard
    The first three package is what I need indeed. But they always add something else.
    Can anybody comment if this price is reasonable or I was ripped off by the dealer. Thanks.
    Thats sounds like a great price - thats without the SL package right?

I just got my last night with all those options plus SL for OTD Price of $25287 - drives like a dream thus far. :)
  • sac916sac916 Member Posts: 1
    Hi all,
    I'm new this forum. I'm looking at buying a 2010 Altima 2.5S w/ Convenience Package in the Sacramento area, CA. Could anyone please kindly advice on what price I should offer to the dealer(s)? Any information provide is greatly appreciated!
  • tima123tima123 Member Posts: 1
    Hi all,
    I just got a 2010 altima 3.5 sr fully loaded with premium, sport and tech packages. 29k OTD should have them throw in the all weather mats too but too late now. just wanted to see if you guys thought i got a good deal :):)
  • pathosrisingpathosrising Member Posts: 42
    edited March 2010
    The car has no radio, which, we didn't even know that you could get car without the radio, but it's an easy fix.

collected price quotes, Modern Nissan of Winston-Salem gave us the quote for $17.9K + TTL for just over 19K otd. they gave us $1800 for our old 2001 altima (whose engine had a cracked head and threatened to cut off constantly) so it was a bit over 17K. not too shabby.

If the car hadn't had power windows and locks that would have been a deal breaker, but it did so we bought. We can get a better stereo system for a few hundred dollars. Had we gone up to the next trim to get a radio (and the color we wanted) it would have been $1500 more. No standard radio is worth that kind of cash.

Yay us!
    Thats an awesome Deal for that V6 engine - way of go! try to get the all weather mats - you wont lose anything by trying.
    Yes congratulations on your car - even the basic car is awesome gas saver - the Radio is non issue - get one on ebay and mounted off.