Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2013 and earlier Nissan Altima Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• mitsinmitsin Member Posts: 19
    Hi ,
    Does anyone know if Nissan is offering any additional incentives for Dec beyond the 1000 NMAC financing rebate? The choosenissan.com site mentioned two rebates for $1000 and $500 , however the dealer mentioned the $500 rebate is only for the coupe.

Is there an additional college grad rebate available as well apart from the no-haggle price of 250 below invoice?

Thanks!
  • mazda6dudemazda6dude Member Posts: 283
    Hi,

What dealership is it? Greatly appreciate the information. Thanks.
  • mitsinmitsin Member Posts: 19
    Does anyone know what Finance rates are being offered on the 2013 altima sedan for the college grad program? I was quoted 3.49% . Is the rate fixed or determined by the dealer?

Thanks!
  • musicitytigermusicitytiger Member Posts: 10
    Sounds like a great deal. The best deal I've found on a similarly equipped vehicle is $22,310 at Advantage Nissan in Bremerton, WA (see link below for reported price):
    http://www.voiceofthedriver.com/Regionalwise?%20zip_code=37129
  • neptune00neptune00 Member Posts: 16
    Want to lease a 2013 Altima 3.5 sl with all the toys@ 31000 invoice with trade in worth 5k, 3 yr 36k, don't have a clue what to do as far as what would be a great deal. Please help.
  • mpillaiusmpillaius Member Posts: 10
    edited December 2012
    I just scored the same (2013 2.5SV) for $18.9K
  • whatcar2buywhatcar2buy Member Posts: 35
    Could you post some details? Packages/ options included, rebates or incentives from manufacturer, other fees etc.
  • coches1coches1 Member Posts: 104
    Please share the dealer and prices found for
    an Altima 2.5S in California.

thanks

coches1
    no extra options on top of SV. $1000+$500 rebates from nissan which I assume everybody is getting. no extra fees other than what state wants from me (tax,registration,title).So 18.9K+tax+title/registration.
  • mwaugh1mwaugh1 Member Posts: 7
    mpillaius ,
    Could u please share the details. This is a phenomenol deal. The lowest I could get on a 2.5S in 18.7K,
    Your post says 2.5SV for 18.9K! this is incredible. Could u please give the dealership info ?
    Thanks
  • somanssomans Member Posts: 10
    can u tell me where is this deal 18.9k for a SV. In NJ?
    San Antonio, TX. Gunn Nissan. No bargain price.
    The dealer mentioned they sold a total of 5 cars for this price and I felt happy because it was 0 hassle for me. No time wasted bargaining. They sold all of them before noon that day according to the sales man.
  • a931048a931048 Member Posts: 6
    Bought from Bankston Nissan of Irving. Date bought is 12/31/2012. Got $500 holiday cashback and $1000 NMAC financing rebate. Internet sales person was honest, no nonsense and when I went there to pickup the car, no additional accessories/price was added. It was a straight forward deal. I highly recommend the dealer.

Came with mats for car and trunk and had mud guard installed.

2013 Altima 2.5 SV 4 Door Sedan
    MSRP $25065.00
    Sale Price $21899.00
    Rebate $1500.00
    Sale price including rebate $20,399.00

Tax $1274.94
    Dealer inventory tax $45.67
    Dealer documentary fee $122.50
    Vehicle inspection fee $23.75
    License/Title fees $85.75
    road and bridge/deputy fee $10
    Buyer tag fee $5

Total $21966.61

The dealer inventory tax and documentary fee are not required fees in Texas. So I guess, that is their additional profit. I accepted it as this was the lowest price I could got after dealing with 13 area dealers.

BTW, I highly recommend http://www.realcartips.com/. I followed this site's advice and the information I found there is very structured. I did not follow it as is, but I got the gist. The idea is to get the dealer compete and not to offer a price. I really did not know what price I could get. Edmunds only showed $500 holiday cashback bonus and $500 NMAC rebate. But pretty much all the area dealers said there is a $1000 NMAC rebate.
  • future_dadfuture_dad Member Posts: 2
    Love the holiday deals! Got my 2.5 SL with Tech pack, moonroof, and carpet. $5K below MSRP (including freight and doc fees). Wahoo! :shades:
    Central Maryland.
    I'm loving the car so far!
    The finance guy gave me 3.39% APR even though I have 800+ FICO. Didn't bother negotiating on that because I'm going to pay off the loan very soon.
  • a931048a931048 Member Posts: 6
    edited January 2013
    Does anyone know how soon can I pay off the loan from NMAC? I got the $1000 rebate from NMAC. I do not see any paper work that says I have to hold this loan for x amount of time and there is no early pay off penalty. So I am guessing I should be able to pay it off after the first payment.
  • chingachinga Member Posts: 5
    You may want to confirm that all loans are the same but I was able to pay mine off as soon as I received the paperwork in the mail. I might could have done it sooner but it was still paid off BEFORE the first payment. I set up an account online and there was a link to get the payoff amount. Sent payment thru my banks bill pay and done in less than a week. Took another week or so to get the lien release.
    I'm sorry I wasn't able to locate a price in California. The closest reported purchase price I could find was in Oklahoma, but it should give you a ballpark amount to shoot for. Ada Nissan in Ada, OK sold a 2.5S for $20,850 (price was reported at: voiceofthedriver.com/node/70031

I hope this helps you out.........
    Also, ABC Nissan has one listed at $18,636 in Phoenix, AZ. On the surface, it sounds like a good deal.
    Want to lease a3.5 sl Altima with tech package. 3 yr 36k. What's a good deal with no money down. Thanks
  • metrokowmetrokow Member Posts: 1
    I just bought a 2013 Altima SL with Navigation/tech package, trunk mat, moonroof, spoiler, exterior door lighting, frt, doc fee, tax (7%) lincense, title, etc. OTD $29,100
    Could you please tell me in what state and dealer you bought this from. From New York and can't come close to that price! Good luck.
  • iwanttosaynoiwanttosayno Member Posts: 2
    edited January 2013
    I bought the car in December. 2.5 SL with technology package, spoiler, molding, illuminated kick plate, splash guards, wheel lock, organizer and mats:

MSRP: $31669
    Sale price: $ 25200(including financing rebate )
    Tax rate: 7%
    APR: 3.49
    What dealer and state did you get if from. Thanks
  • exc90exc90 Member Posts: 8
    Just would like to compare this out the door quote ($28998) with what others are getting.
    This is a Nissan dealership in Atlanta.

What do you think?

2013 Altima with Technology package. 11 miles

Thanks
  • whatcar2buywhatcar2buy Member Posts: 35
    To compare prices, you have to split the OTD into Sale price (include any doc. fees) + tax and tags (that go to the state).

Post the breakdown, and you'll find other prices to compare to.

Apples to apples people!

Example, post no. 3406, sale price(including rebates) for a config. similar to what you are looking for - $25200.(although I am not sure what all the rebates are or if they still exist or if you'd qualify for them). This is the lowest I have seen until now for the 2.5SL with Tech package. Scroll back the last 10 or so pages and you'll find a wider range of prices.
  • talkdirtytalkdirty Member Posts: 4
    Edmunds $500 prepaid visa card thing worked.

Received it yesterday. so OTD=22700-500= $22200
  • anagoreeanagoree Member Posts: 11
    This is very good deal. I am also in the market. Can you please provide price breakup to know what will be car price and what will be taxes?

--Aks
  • Sandman6472Sandman6472 Member Posts: 6,966
    Saw a new one in that maroon color today and it was a real nice looking vehicle. Looked inside and think the new dash is a vast improvement over the previous one and really like the seat fabric...it's very grippy and soft. Drove one for about 10 minutes last week from an outer lot to the airport and was impressed with the acceleration as well as the braking...did very well with both but the car was pretty new with less than 3k on the clock. I can see why Nissan sells so many of these puppies as they are comfortable, stylish and smooth driving. Sure they do sell a bunch to fleet sales but I wouldn't be ashamed to own one myself.
    There is a family resemblance between this and the new Sentra which can only help Sentra sales. The SL I had sat in at the dealer was also pretty comfortable with nice grippy cloth. The dash layout is so much better than the previous generation and I also think Nissan will reach very reasonable sales figures with this car. Makes cars like the Corolla and Civic seem very dated. Good job overall Nissan...y'all are finally producing vehicles that people actually want to buy!

The Sandman :) :sick: :shades:

2023 Hyundai Kona Limited AWD (wife) / 2015 Golf TSI (me) / 2019 Chevrolet Cruze Premier RS (daughter #1) / 2020 Hyundai Accent SE (daughter #2) / 2023 Subaru Impreza Base (son)

• hp6130hp6130 Member Posts: 49
    what dealership in central Maryland? Thanks.
  • hp6130hp6130 Member Posts: 49
    great deal, what dealership and state?
  • tosatravelertosatraveler Member Posts: 1
    I just drove home with my new 2013 Altima 2.5 SL with mats and splash guards. Here was my deal:

MSRP: $28,780
    Adj. Cap Cost: $25,784
    Residual: $16,692 (58%)
    MF: 0.00072
    36 mo / 12K miles per year
    Due at signing: $1495 ($500 NMAC rebate; $650 trade-in; $345 cash out of pocket)

Base Monthly Payment: $283.14
    Sales Tax: $15.86 (5.6%*)
    Total Monthly Payment: $299.00

*I'm in WI, where you only pay sales tax on the monthly payment, not on the entire sale price of the car.

I'm very happy with this deal! I'm even happier with the heated steering wheel and remote start. :) It's going to be 10 degrees tonight so I'm going to need them! Stay warm, everybody...
  • spinupolspinupol Member Posts: 1
    edited February 2013
    I got 2013 2.5 SL with Tech Package plus moon roof package, splash guards and mats for OTD price 26200$. The dealer is is in MD Silver Springs. The dealership name is Herb Gordon Nissan, I found him or rather he found me through Carwoo. The sales guy I dealt with was Bruce Kim..wow what a plain and straightforward process the whole deal was.

Thanks guys..I was always a dormant member of the group. The car is awesome, much better than SV and technology package is totally worth with for 1090..esp the blind spot monitoring.
  • nysprtsfn23nysprtsfn23 Member Posts: 2
    Can anyone help me understand what I can expect when walking into dealership. I've been quoted 29960 after $3500 rebate off msrp. I owe 4 months on my current lease and was thinking of just paying it off to start new. I have $ to put down on top of this. Can anyone help me understand the numbers like cap and residual and interest so I have an idea of what to expect walking in to the dealership. Thank you
  • pegasus17pegasus17 Member Posts: 536
    edited February 2013
  • nysprtsfn23nysprtsfn23 Member Posts: 2
    Thank you for the links, found some good info.
    Is it possible to know what the residual is on the 3.5sl w/tech and Pennsylvania tax would be. Plan on going to dealership tomorrow. Thank you again
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,527
    Pennsylvania taxes the monthly lease payment. The tax rate is your local rate plus 3%.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• vulchesvulches Member Posts: 17
    mpillaius, can you pm me the name of your salesperson at Gunn? I'd like to see if they can offer a similar deal now.
  • twi11iamstwi11iams Member Posts: 1
    OTD? Did that include Tax, Title, and License? If so, that is a sweet deal and worth checking out.
  • rehab702rehab702 Member Posts: 14
    Nissan"s website lists two different incentives. One is $1,00 but you must finance through NMAC, the other is $500 if you finance through NMAC. How do you determine which one you get? Do you get them both? The website isn't clear.
  • seallersealler Member Posts: 1
    edited March 2013
    Hi, I got 2013 altima s with kick plates for $22,000 include all fees.
    The price did not include any rebate, and I paid with all cash.
    If i got rebate, the price goes down for $21,000, but I could not.
    Is the price is good or bad?
    Tax rate is 7%.
  • anagoreeanagoree Member Posts: 11
    I have received a quote from carwoo for Altima SV + CONVENIENCE package for $22,479 + TTL.
    In addition edmund have a rebate for $750
  • vishdvishd Member Posts: 8
    Any pointers for jumping on the edmund rebate? Link please? Also, does anyone know how to get ahold of the Altima Conquest Rebate Program?
  • nspattnspatt Member Posts: 16
    Is the Nissan conquest program available in some dealerships ?
  • Karen_SKaren_S Member Posts: 5,092
    From our FAQs:

From time to time, car manufacturers may present Edmunds shoppers with exclusive offers. These offers are valid for a limited time only. If you are presented with such an offer and wish to pursue it, be sure to read the instructions carefully and to complete all of the required steps prior to purchasing the vehicle.

If you do not see any special offers, then we do not currently have any offers for which you are eligible. However, feel free to check back regularly as new offers can be promoted at any time.

Please note that the sponsors of these offers do not allow Edmunds to publish any specific details about how or when they become available.
  • drdsitdrdsit Member Posts: 1
    Here is what I received from Randy Reed Nissan in Kansas City, MO using advice from www.realcartips.com and bidding through www.carwoo.com.

2013 Altima 2.5 SL
    Moon roof package
    Tech package
    Illuminated kick plates
    External ground lighting
    Splash guards
    Carpeted floor and trunk mats

MSRP $31,165

Cost of car $27,000
    Admin fee $199
    Subtotal $27,199

NMAC rebate $500 1.9% APR 60 months
    Edmund's Nissan Visa card $750

Subsubtotal $25,949

Trade 1994.5 Nissan Sentra $400

Total $25,549 before tax, title and registration

16.73% discount
  • psquared1psquared1 Member Posts: 2
    I'm going to drive a 2.5 SL with tech and an Accord EX-L 4cyl with Nav on Saturday. I'm leaning towards the Nissan but I need to drive them both to make sure. The Nissan $500 cash back and Edmunds $750 visa card is pulling me in that direction too.

Can someone post prices paid in CT?

@drdsit - how did you get them to come 16.7% off of 31k MSRP?
  • psquared1psquared1 Member Posts: 2
    27,500 OTD. How'd I do?
  • altima13altima13 Member Posts: 1
    edited March 2013
    Got the car for OTD price is $26,000. With VA registration. I didnt qualify for the Student or VPP or milatary discount. I am waiting for the EDMUNDS 750 rebate which will put my car price to $25,250 OTD.
  • mikasmikas Member Posts: 1
    Not bad!
    Got the same #'s but I've financed through NMAC