Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier Nissan Altima Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• hp6130hp6130 Posts: 49
    great deal, what dealership and state?
  • I just drove home with my new 2013 Altima 2.5 SL with mats and splash guards. Here was my deal:

MSRP: $28,780
    Adj. Cap Cost: $25,784
    Residual: $16,692 (58%)
    MF: 0.00072
    36 mo / 12K miles per year
    Due at signing: $1495 ($500 NMAC rebate; $650 trade-in; $345 cash out of pocket)

Base Monthly Payment: $283.14
    Sales Tax: $15.86 (5.6%*)
    Total Monthly Payment: $299.00

*I'm in WI, where you only pay sales tax on the monthly payment, not on the entire sale price of the car.

I'm very happy with this deal! I'm even happier with the heated steering wheel and remote start. :) It's going to be 10 degrees tonight so I'm going to need them! Stay warm, everybody...
  • spinupolspinupol Posts: 1
    edited February 2013
    I got 2013 2.5 SL with Tech Package plus moon roof package, splash guards and mats for OTD price 26200$. The dealer is is in MD Silver Springs. The dealership name is Herb Gordon Nissan, I found him or rather he found me through Carwoo. The sales guy I dealt with was Bruce Kim..wow what a plain and straightforward process the whole deal was.

Thanks guys..I was always a dormant member of the group. The car is awesome, much better than SV and technology package is totally worth with for 1090..esp the blind spot monitoring.
  • Can anyone help me understand what I can expect when walking into dealership. I've been quoted 29960 after $3500 rebate off msrp. I owe 4 months on my current lease and was thinking of just paying it off to start new. I have $ to put down on top of this. Can anyone help me understand the numbers like cap and residual and interest so I have an idea of what to expect walking in to the dealership. Thank you
  • Thank you for the links, found some good info.
    Is it possible to know what the residual is on the 3.5sl w/tech and Pennsylvania tax would be. Plan on going to dealership tomorrow. Thank you again
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 27,905
    Pennsylvania taxes the monthly lease payment. The tax rate is your local rate plus 3%.

Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

• mpillaius, can you pm me the name of your salesperson at Gunn? I'd like to see if they can offer a similar deal now.
  • OTD? Did that include Tax, Title, and License? If so, that is a sweet deal and worth checking out.
  • rehab702rehab702 Posts: 14
    Nissan"s website lists two different incentives. One is $1,00 but you must finance through NMAC, the other is $500 if you finance through NMAC. How do you determine which one you get? Do you get them both? The website isn't clear.
  • seallersealler Posts: 1
    edited March 2013
    Hi, I got 2013 altima s with kick plates for $22,000 include all fees.
    The price did not include any rebate, and I paid with all cash.
    If i got rebate, the price goes down for $21,000, but I could not.
    Is the price is good or bad?
    Tax rate is 7%.
  • anagoreeanagoree Posts: 8
    I have received a quote from carwoo for Altima SV + CONVENIENCE package for $22,479 + TTL.
    In addition edmund have a rebate for $750
  • vishdvishd Posts: 8
    Any pointers for jumping on the edmund rebate? Link please? Also, does anyone know how to get ahold of the Altima Conquest Rebate Program?
  • nspattnspatt Posts: 16
    Is the Nissan conquest program available in some dealerships ?
  • Karen_CMKaren_CM Posts: 5,018
    From our FAQs:

From time to time, car manufacturers may present Edmunds shoppers with exclusive offers. These offers are valid for a limited time only. If you are presented with such an offer and wish to pursue it, be sure to read the instructions carefully and to complete all of the required steps prior to purchasing the vehicle.

If you do not see any special offers, then we do not currently have any offers for which you are eligible. However, feel free to check back regularly as new offers can be promoted at any time.

Please note that the sponsors of these offers do not allow Edmunds to publish any specific details about how or when they become available.

Community Manager If you have any questions or concerns about the Forums, send me an email, karen@edmunds.com, or click on my screen name to send a personal message.

• drdsitdrdsit Posts: 1
    Here is what I received from Randy Reed Nissan in Kansas City, MO using advice from www.realcartips.com and bidding through www.carwoo.com.

2013 Altima 2.5 SL
    Moon roof package
    Tech package
    Illuminated kick plates
    External ground lighting
    Splash guards
    Carpeted floor and trunk mats

MSRP $31,165

Cost of car $27,000
    Admin fee $199
    Subtotal $27,199

NMAC rebate $500 1.9% APR 60 months
    Edmund's Nissan Visa card $750

Subsubtotal $25,949

Trade 1994.5 Nissan Sentra $400

Total $25,549 before tax, title and registration

16.73% discount
  • I'm going to drive a 2.5 SL with tech and an Accord EX-L 4cyl with Nav on Saturday. I'm leaning towards the Nissan but I need to drive them both to make sure. The Nissan $500 cash back and Edmunds $750 visa card is pulling me in that direction too.

Can someone post prices paid in CT?

@drdsit - how did you get them to come 16.7% off of 31k MSRP?
  • 27,500 OTD. How'd I do?
  • altima13altima13 Posts: 1
    edited March 2013
    Got the car for OTD price is $26,000. With VA registration. I didnt qualify for the Student or VPP or milatary discount. I am waiting for the EDMUNDS 750 rebate which will put my car price to $25,250 OTD.
  • mikasmikas Posts: 1
    Not bad!
    Got the same #'s but I've financed through NMAC
  • visagrevisagre Posts: 1
    Did you buy this car at this price? Please let me know as I am also in the market for the similar specs car.
  • richbf2richbf2 Posts: 73
    This is my price, in Houston:
    msrp: $26,100
    tax: 6.25%
    accessories: illm.kick plate & ext. lighting
    OTD: 24,000 0% finance for 36 mos.

I thought I did okay; was not too happy with the deal. My purchase was kind of hasty since it was a surprise gift for my sister. I could have gotten a better deal...what do you guys think?
  • I got the $1000 rebate for financing with NMAC. Has anyone had problems getting NMAC rebate and paying off the loan within days/weeks after purchase? I could not find any restrictions in my paperwork, but the finance guy in the dealership was scaring me that NMAC will clawback the rebate if I pay the loan off "too soon."
  • denise55denise55 Posts: 2
    ......going Sunday to pick my baby up !!.....Pearl White 3.5 SL w/ tech. and ground lights......28,753.00 OTD price !!......got financed thru Nissan for 1.9 % for the extra 1000 off.....I have to make a 3 1/2 hr. drive to the dealer, as NONE of my local dealers could give me better than 31,000.00 OTD.......
  • neptune00neptune00 Posts: 16
    Could you give more details, name of dealer, etc. Looking for exact car, live in NY but go to fort myers often. Maybe it is worth looking into to. Thank You
  • sandman_6472sandman_6472 Coral Springs, FLPosts: 2,634
    We did this back in '09 when we purchased our daughters Versa SL hatch and had no problems what so ever...paid off the loan within a week and a half. They are just trying to scare ya here in my opinion...I know in our case, nothing happened except we had to pay some interest but hey, to get the rebate it was definitely the right move at the time.

Hope this helps.

The Sandman :) :sick: :shades:

2014 Hyundai Tuscon SE/2005 Mazda 3s/2008 Hyundai Accent GLS/2009 Nissan Versa SL hatch

• denise55denise55 Posts: 2
    The dealer is Jenkins Nissan in Lakeland Florida....Ted Payne is my salesman....worked with me to get the best price, none of my local dealers could believe it, or beat it. It`s a 3 1/2 hr. drive for me, but well worth it for the savings.
  • micgnmicgn Posts: 1
    Can you give the name of the dealer you bought your Altima please? Thanks. I am looking for a new Altima within two weeks, and your price is the best I have seen so far.
  • ab0785ab0785 Posts: 2
    I'm looking to pick up a new Altima - the lease on my current Altima matures in August (2010 2.5 w/convenience +tech).

Dealer gave me a price for a 2.5SL $315/mo, $0down + taxes.
    36 or 39mo 12kmiles/year
    This includes 500 loyalty, 500 nmac, 375 nmac.
    Disposition fee waived, 500 damage allowance, bank fee/acquisition waived.
    All remaining payments on current vehicle are waived.
    Only DMV fees and first month at signing.

Also will be able to take advantage of additional $500 for college grad program.
    And he stated for navi/tech package it will be about another $15/month.

Altogether, including the college grad cash my calculations come out to be $300/mo w/out tech and $315 w/tech plus taxes.

This quote he gave me at the end of March - I told him I'll wait since I had time- dealer called me back in April and said that he could beat that price by another $10 for the month of April.

My hesitance is whether or not to wait until May where Memorial day may offer an extra incentive. Their current incentives (500+500+375) are set to expire in April, and although they usually do renew these incentives, there's no guarantee - do I go ahead and aim to get it this month or take the risk and wait to see what May has to offer?? I do have time on my side, but I'm not looking to push this much further.

If necessary - the numbers he had were:
    57% residual
    .00073 MF
    Negotiated cost 27816-1375.

(Off topic, but he was also offering 3.5SL for $332/mo $0down, same deal)

Thanks!
  • xadionxadion Posts: 4
    I bought my 2012 Quest from Jenkins, I live in pinellas and within 20minutes drive of... Crown, Autoway, Lokey and their Tampa locations also... and the dealers in bradington / sarasota... NONE of them would get to what Jenkins posted for all to see on their site.

I would say hit up their website- get an equote- that is what you will pay... no matter what I did I could not get them below what they proposed in the equote and on thier site... I am sure there is still some they could trim..

BUT considering in my exp buying my quest three close to me I fought for weeks over email and phone calls for 6k off MSRP and thats ALL they could do and every email I got had THIS IS THE PRICE NO NEGOTIATION WHEN YOU COME IN OR YOU CAN LOOSE THIS PRICE - bs... Jenkins boom 9k off MSRP on their website... built a little of a deal off my trade as it was in the green- but that was it.

I only say this as mentioned above for good prices in florida... and I was browseing this thread to see what I can expect for an Altima or Sentra for my wife... maybe a juke...

One thing I always try and get- even when the deal is cold and you are take it or leave it with whatever number is to try and get something from the "back room" part of the deals thrown in- I am far from Jenkins about 1.5hr so asking for 3 or 4 years of service is of no use- so I asked for tire/rim protection as that is generally offered... nope they dont offer that- nor did they offer any clues as what little things they do.. They offer Xylan or whatever paint protection as a sell up in the back room, as well as extended coverage as usual- so once your deal is at that stage, ask for them to throw in the paint protection stuff-- tis basicallay just your buying insurance for your paint- I got it because my van is Plat Graphite as was my Murano- and it was VERY suseptable to love bug pitting- you had to was that stuff QUICK- worse than any other color imo.

so all that to say... Jenkins - go online, get a equote that may be 100$ less than their advertised discounts.. take that to your local dealer have them beat it...if not...go to jenkins.