Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2013 and Earlier - Toyota Camry Prices Paid and Buying Experience

1192193194195196198»

Comments

• bbb99bbb99 Member Posts: 58
    Is this the lowest anyone has gotten on a camry L, seems like a great price.
  • gr8trfoolgr8trfool Member Posts: 21
    Can you detail the TTL part of the $22,500? Sounds like about $20,950 + TTL for the $22,500 OTD (6.25% Tax +TL)?
    The latest offer I got for a 14 Camry L is $20,300 + TTL and free oil changes for life. Should I bite?
  • vetsrredvetsrred Member Posts: 9
    Not sure what part of the country you are in but I can tell you where you can buy the SE which is the BEST model for under $20,000. That is about $5,000 under MSRP!!!! Toyota has free 2 year service and road side assistance. This dealer offers the lifetime warranty at no charge as well! Oil changes for life doesn't excite me as Toyota only recommends an oil change and filter every 10,000 miles. I paid the dealer $42 to do mine at 5,000 miles since the free 2 year service doesn't cover it. Not a bad price for 0w20 synthetic and an oil filter cartridge.
    I'm in Austin, TX. Should i be able to get a Camry L for $15,000 then?
  • vly1vly1 Member Posts: 7
    edited November 2013
    I had brought a 2013 Camry XLE with factory leather and tint for $24,000 OTD with 8.75% tax included at the beginning of this year in New Orleans and had put 10,000 miles on it since. MSRP was $28,300 so I brought it for about $6800 under MSRP.

It drives really bumpy even after playing with the tire pressure for a month and it seems 31.5 psi is the most comfortable with 27 mpg. I drove my friend's Civic yesterday and it handled way better and smoother than the piece of trash Camry. So I'm just venting and letting yall know that the build quality of the Camry is worth $16,000 or equivalent, no, worst than Civic. The Civic handled the expansion joints smoother without jolting like the Camry. Even though the Civic sound insulation is poor but everything else makes up for it.

The passenger side leg room is designed poorly too bc there is a steep incline at the floorboard from the engine which raises the passenger's feet and is uncomfortable for the passenger's leg.

I really miss my 2008 Camry and regret not getting a Civic. Yeah, a Civic.

Just warning my Camry shoppers. :)
  • cpmdcpmd Member Posts: 13
    We have newer camry LE's in our family. None of them ride the way you are describing.

It's probably just you...you might want to look into your tires, balance, etc...because tire pressure is really the least likely factor to cause a "really bumpy" ride.

If you have a '13, your still under warranty. Take it to a Toyota dealership, and have them fix the problem. If they do not fully address your problem, take it to another Toyota dealer.
    I know where you can buy a 2014 Camry SE with a MSRP over $25,000 for under $19,900 OTD with no other costs.
    I agree. I have a 2013 Camry SE and it is the best riding and driving Camry ever. I drove an Accord, Sonata and Altima and they can't compare to the Camry ride or the quiet interior.
    edited November 2013
    I'm looking for a '14 SE. Can you please let me know which dealer this is at? Thanks
    I purchased my Camry SE from Jim Barkley Toyota in Ashville, NC which is 650 miles from my home in Lake St. Louis, Mo. I rented a car 1 way and stayed overnight. They picked me up at the airport where I returned the car and I was headed back to STL by 9am the next day. My total cost for rental, Hotel and gas was about $500 but I saved over $3,000 on the car. Averaged 31.6 MPG driving a new car 80 mph. Below is the link to Jim Barkley but it appears he just raised his 2014's about $1,000 to $20,977. I paid $19,877 in June for my 2013 in Magnetic Gray Metallic with Black/Ash interior.
    http://www.jimbarkleytoyota.com/Camry-Inventory.aspx
    So you paid $19.8k OTD? Was the sale price advertised or did you negotiate? Thanks.
    YES for a 2013. I found him on Auto Trader. Did you look at his web site I attached? Those are his current OTD prices. He has no dealer add ons and no negotiating. They also gave me a front license frame, full tank of gas and drilled the front bumper for a MO. plate which I didn't expect. He will also give you a FREE lifetime powertrain warranty good at any participating Toyota dealer!
    That's not the OTD price, that price is plus TTL. No one can give list an OTD price online since tax varies from city to city. The price they list isn't that great of a deal, so there would be no incentive for me to go there. What month and year did you buy your camry? Thanks
    $19,877 was my OTD price. TTL are payable in the state/city where you live and an out of state dealer does not collect them. Barkley doesn't have any dealer processing fees of $100-$300 like many dealers in my area. I bought my SE 6/26/13. Even at $20,900 for a 2014 it is easily $2000-$2500 less than any dealer in St. Louis for an SE. Mine does have the $380 power seat option, dark tinted windows and all mats. My MSRP was $25,384.
    I know, but when one says OTD, that price usually incorporates TTL factored into the purchase price, regardless if taxes were actually collected at the time of sale, or not.

Has anyone else purchased a new camry recently?
  • camryuserohiocamryuserohio Member Posts: 6
    I recently purchased 2013 Camry Se in cleveland ohio
    I-4 with 8 way poweseat and carpet mats.
    Details for price are below.
    Price 21,587.53
    Doc 250.00
    8.00% Tax 1,747.00
    Lic. 33.50
    Total 23,618.03

Trade In 0.00
    Payoff 0.00
    Net Trade 0.00

Cash 0.00

Rebate 1 1,000.00
    Rebate 2 0.00
    Rebate 3 0.00
    Rebate 4 0.00

Total Rebate 1,000.00

Balance 22,618.03
    Thats a good deal! Good job! Where did you purchase it? I'm also in the Cleveland area.
  • hnguyen1hnguyen1 Member Posts: 17
    btw guys, I learned that there's also a $500 loyalty rebate if you currently own a Toyota (no need for trade in). Somehow it just came up now from one of the salesmen, but do ask for it if you qualify.
    Motocars toyota in Cleveland heights gave it ot me for $22618 OTD
    I went to almost every single dealer in area, also looked at various online out of state dealers. I got a crazy deal from Brunswick Automart at 21500 OTD but it was my first visit and I was hesitant so asked for 2 days of time to confirm and by the time car was gone but any ways it was white not my color of choice and that was the only car they had. All other were coming down to 23k OTD
    Thanks for this information! for the brunswick toyota deal, was that a 2013 model? was it an SE or LE? For the motocars toyota, where you purchased, did you deal online, or did you go in and negotiate? I'm looking to purchase locally like you, but I am considering to purchase out of state, if it is worth it. Thanks for your help
    2013 Camry SE white at brunswick. But white camry does not looks good as it not costly BMW white. So I do not mind passing that deal for my Barcelona red.

I have 2013 camry se I-4 only. did 0-60 in 7.9 secs with paddle shifters :)
    1500 fun miles now. I suggest go out of state only i you can save more than $1000. If you can sacrifice reliability go out of state and buy a certified Chrysler 300c with 5.7 v8 and too many goodies. I drove a rental 300c its was awesome. but the car may not work after 100k miles lol
    Oh ok! When did you buy your Barcelona red '13 camry se from motor cars?
    $15,000 and a $4,000 trade in.
    Basically you paid $20,837 with the $1,000 rebate and $250 doc fee. I got the same options plus $300 window tinting all around and a lifetime warranty for $19,877 and no doc fee. MSRP was $25,384!
    27 Sep 2013
    I got life time warranty too, Motocars Toyota of Cleveland heights gives lifetime warranty obviously powertrain with every new vehicle.

Yes you can say I said $20837 to yous $19877, as you got advantage of no doc fee, but I had even better offers as mentioned in other posts for $21500 OTD which is even less than yours but color was white with black ash interior.
    And when investing on a car its imp to choose color of your choice, So I bought Barcelona Red with all black interior what I exactly wanted, and Also no cost of travelling or hotel and Also dealer did all registration for temp tags and to travel out of state any day missed at my work would cost me more :(
    But you had a good deal too congrats.
  • thriller2thriller2 Member Posts: 7
    I had a camry before and wanted RAV4 this time. I got awesome deal compared to CRV , Escape, forester & other competitors.

Past Monday I bought new 2013 RAV4 XLE FWD $22,000 + Tax Tag & title from DCH toyota. I think I got awesome deal. This was less than TrueCar price and almost $2k below factory invoice price. This included $500 Toyota discount as I went with my credit union for financing. Please get in touch with James (goes by Judd ) & Dana in internet sales dept for DCH Toyota Torrance.
    On and LE or Hybrid LE, I was getting LE for 21,500 OTD in Ohio where we have 8% tax, but went with an SE for 22618 OTD
  • curious65curious65 Member Posts: 1
    Who was the salesperson helping you? I'm in Sacramento and if the local dealers here can't come close I might have to swing by Capitol
  • mitbugmitbug Member Posts: 6

Has anyone got a good deal for 2014 Camry SE V6 in Tex,La, Miss areas. I been quoted 26460.00 + TTL (1500.00 rebate already applied) for CQ package and Moonroof options. Thanks for any info.

I did call Jim Bradley Toyota for a price quote on a 2014 Camry SE V6 with no package add on and was quoted 28000.00. almost 2400.00 more than locally (plus ttl for local).

pardon me...Jim Barkley Toyota in NC.

• lilriceleelilricelee Member Posts: 19

$26200 +fees on a 2014 SE V6, 0% APR with $1000 finance rebate in socal

@lilricelee said:
    $26200 +fees on a 2014 SE V6, 0% APR with $1000 finance rebate in socal

Please clarify above....you get 0% APR plus $ 1000 rebate for 26200 + fees so your actual price is 25200+ fees if you finance with them?

Thanks for your info.

• lilriceleelilricelee Member Posts: 19

Yes mitbug!

Thanks lilricelee

• bbctbbct Member Posts: 3

Hi, could someone please provide dealers in NJ who can provide quotes or any online link for Toyota Care (platinum) on 8 yr / 100K or 125K?

Thanks in advance