Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2013 and Earlier - Toyota Camry Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• 4rman4rman Member Posts: 30
    Not sure where you are located but I think you can do much better. I was looking at the SEs 4cyl. and these are selling for $21800 in Minnesota. Based on what I have read here, the 2010s are coming out with a new engine and transmission therefor I think the discounts should be pretty good for the next month or so. I also saw some SE v6 with leather for $24500 listed on the dealer website. Good Luck!!!
  • gbcacgbcac Member Posts: 7
    I live in California and the price quote is Out the Door including all the taxes and rebate .It has upgraded stereo system and Moonroof .
    Is $21800 including Sales tax ?.
  • 4rman4rman Member Posts: 30
    No. $21800 did not include tax or doc fees. Sorry I missed the OTD in your post.
  • ProudAmerican1ProudAmerican1 Member Posts: 3
    Do you think it is possible to find an '09 SE Camry Auto 4cyl for 19,000-20,000?
  • kiawahkiawah Member Posts: 3,666
    Possible, an SE is about 1200 more MSRP over an LE.

Here's a base LE price at 18K, so yes, you could possibly find a base SE in that range.

2009LE
  • Vincent_HVincent_H Member Posts: 8
    Hello,

I am sorry to late response. I do not think you all response so fast.
    What I had before is $19500 before rebate 1500. But I am waiting lower deal now. After I read all message. Some guys send e-mail to qiang. I will also send my information to qiang.

Maybe I will contact dealer for having better deal,if everybody agree to buy the carmy LE together. OR I wish to join the other guy's better deal. Today I got the phone from them for my status.
  • bigdadi118bigdadi118 Member Posts: 1,207
    I saw it before that this forum does not encourage group buy posting for some reason ...
    Does anyone know for PRESIDENT DAY(2/16)sale on this year, 2009 , for TOYOTA?
    It is usaully one of big traditional sale season. But I doubt what happened on this year. Toyota already got rebate and low rate interest.

Please share with me.
  • auppal80auppal80 Member Posts: 3
    I am looking for toyota ccamry 2009 LE in austin texas. What would be the best deal you think i can get? right now i have a deal for $20k including tax
  • bigdadi118bigdadi118 Member Posts: 1,207
    for 09 LE AT - try bring down to 19,020 including tax.
    bigdadi118..

Thanks of your information.

auppal80
    I do not know the best price on TEXAS. Sorry!!!
  • alamocityalamocity Member Posts: 680
    That looks like they are selling the car for around $18,582 which is about what they are going for here in San Antonio. Keep in mind that because we live in the Gulf State region prices are about $750.00 higher than in other areas which account for the higher prices.
  • rik4rik4 Member Posts: 90
    look at the fitzmall.com site they have the le for 18,104. for this weekend managers sale. clik the managers sale.
    Everyone keeps talking about the ugly LE models. Where can I get an '09 Camry SE for $19,000?
  • auppal80auppal80 Member Posts: 3
    I have a deal for toyota camry le 2009 for $19500 inc ttl. msrp for this car is $22704. Thanks all for help.
    I'm not looking for an LE. I'm looking for an SE.
  • sparklinkssparklinks Member Posts: 18
    Can you please give me the dealer Info
  • bertmercbertmerc Member Posts: 3
    boch.com
  • sparklinkssparklinks Member Posts: 18
    I Just bought 2009 LE with (MSRP 22569) for 19013( On road, inc. Rebate, TTL)
  • jesse18jesse18 Member Posts: 1
    I bought my 2009 camry LE today at 19500 drive out price in Dallas
  • cardblackcardblack Member Posts: 2
    Is a base 2009 Camry SE for 18300 (incl 1500 rebate) possible for 01810? This is before any taxes or other fees. Would this be a good deal?
  • CkmtCkmt Member Posts: 2
    I currently drive a "03 camry LE, no problems. I'm looking to trade for a "07 LE (21K miles). Dealer wants 15,900 in Buffalo, NY. I test drove it, loved it, came home and read alot of consumer review about transmission and paint problems. Any advice is greatly appreciated! Ckmt
  • mcdawggmcdawgg Member Posts: 1,722
    I have an '07 - no paint problems, never really read or heard about any, other than a few people complaining about stone chips, which I only have a couple in 2 years, no different than any other car. All depends how and where you drive/live.

Transmission - the 4 cylinder engine's transmission (both man, and auto.) is great. The problems were fixed with a simple 25 minute reprogramming of the computer. Ask the dealer to do them (if they have not been done already.) I can provide more assistance if needed, but I wouldn't fear the '07 at all. Mine is great, especially after I had the reprogramming done.
  • ddeejjddeejj Member Posts: 3
    Just purchased 2009 XLE 4 cyl (no leather) in Houston for $22,360 including $1300 worth of Gulf State (dist) options included, ttl of approx $900 for an out the door price $23,260
  • 444SHUANG444SHUANG Member Posts: 1
    where did you buy? Please share the dealer's information, thanks!
    Ahmad in Dublin Toyota, I had best price from him during past 3weeks searching.
    I contacted almost all around of CA by e-mail and phone. I visited several bay area Dealership including Stevenson, Fremont, Sunnyvale, Capital and of cource Dublin. I contacted Dublin twice. Honestly, I contacted another dealer in Dublin and my Colleague contacted Ahmad. Ahmad gave us better deal than the other even though they are the same dealership. My colleague's choise is better than me.......... Anyway we bought CAMRY LE with lowest price during past 3weeks searcing whether it is couple of hudred buck below. Anyway, he is best dealer for Customer and for dealership with very gentle and frendly manner. This is only my personal opinion and I wish you all have the same.
    He told to me the price is too low to give again and wish to do not tell the number in the anybody. So I did not and do not ask. But try it by yourself. His information is in the Dublin Toyota's website. I do not have any relationship with him. I was just cutomer and wish to be customer again.
    My XLE was purchased thru Champion Toyota Gulf Freeway in Houston...
  • cardblackcardblack Member Posts: 2
    Bought a Toyota Camry LE V4 automatic for 18,049 including 1500 rebate. This is before tax and fees. (Did my own financing. They offered 17899 if I financed with them). This was at the Ira Toyota of Manchester, New Hampshire. Highly recommend working with Dan Levesque who's pleasant to talk with.
  • lakerssrinilakerssrini Member Posts: 6
    Can you give me the name of the dealership as I live in houston too and interested in buying one...
    Is it new or used?
    Champion Toyota Gulf Freeway, push them hard while the rebates are still active
  • kazsamakazsama Member Posts: 3
    Is 2009 LE automatic with VSC for 18,900 in NE?
    Is 2009 LE automatic with VSC for 18,900 in NE reasonable?
  • jdedmundsjdedmunds Member Posts: 13
    Ddeejj, what was the msrp of your car? Who did you deal with?
  • joelyjoely Member Posts: 12
    Is this a good price?

I am in Los Angeles area. Please advise. Thanks!
  • joelyjoely Member Posts: 12
    Hi Ralph,
    Have you found your deal yet? I am in Los Angeles area. Pls tell me which dealer you finally bought your car from and how much out-the-door. I am interested in 2009 Camry LE with the moonroof package.
  • maddox1maddox1 Member Posts: 3
    How much did you pay? Can you email me back at madhukrishnan@yahoo.com

Thanks
  • ralphucoralphuco Member Posts: 13
    I understand that the Camry hybrid forum does not have a discussion about prices paid for that vehicle, so I'd like to know if anyone recently purchased a hybrid. I'm 2 months away from a purchase and I live in Colorado, but info on prices paid in any area of the country would be appreciated. Thanks. Ralph
  • ChancelundChancelund Member Posts: 1
    I looked at a basic Camry, manual trans, air, radio/ CD. After discounts the dealer said the price is $17,389. plus dealer prep, tax, etc. Any help on if this is a fair price would be greatly appreciated.
  • rik4rik4 Member Posts: 90
    dealer prep is included in the price. you should not pay a penny for that.
  • nighshftnighshft Member Posts: 3
    HI Ralph,
    I bought a 2009 fully loaded Hybrid ( got everything except lojack and remote start and the car matts - didn't want to spend 299 for them when I got them for 65 on ebay- OEM matts) end of November on Long Island , NY at competition toyota. I did buy the extended warrenty final cost 31,600
  • acdiiacdii Member Posts: 753
    I got mine last April just before gas prices started to rocket skyward. I paid 28500 out the door, including tax title, license and all fees. Sticker was 28,379. Has every most of everything, with the exception of leather, heated seats and navigation. I didn't feel like spending an additional $3500 for those options. April is coming up, and I found that is when the best deals can be made, and now that gas prices are low, demand for a hybrid is also low.
  • mcdawggmcdawgg Member Posts: 1,722
    It's pretty good, except for the "Dealer prep". How much do they want for that? I would not pay anything for that. Just offer them $17,389 plus tax, title, doc fees (if under $100.00).

My '07 Camry with manual tranny has been great. At that time (when the economy was good) I think I paid $18k, including Body Side moldings.
    Thanks for the replies. My choices here in Colorado seem to be a fully loaded green vehicle with an MSRP of $32,129, invoice $28,819 or a vehicle with only carpet at an MSRP of $27,069, invoice $24,642. The dealers like to add $350 for prep and admin fees. When I get bids from 7 or 8 dealers in the 75 mile radius of my home I make sure that they include all fees and the destination charge in their offer. I hate the dickering process, so I go with the lowest offer, giving the local dealer the option of matching it. If I get "lowballed" on the trade value then I go to the next best offer.
    In the current market, how close to invoice can I expect the offers to be? Fitzmall has hybrids below invoice, but that seems unlikely here in Colorado and it's too far to travel.
    Thanks in advance for any recent experiences.
    Apparently reality has hit Toyota since there is now a $1500 rebate or 2.9% for 36 months on their vehicles including the hybrid. The cash rebate could move me to purchase a hybrid sooner than I intended. Ralph
  • jkuangjkuang Member Posts: 2
    yes, that is a good price. Does that including the new 1750 rebate? and where did you get the price, I am in NE too and I am looking for a Camry LE with VSC.
  • jkuangjkuang Member Posts: 2
    Hi bertmerc,

Can you let us know how much you paid for Camry from Boch Toyoya? I am in MA.
    Thanks,
    Jim
    No, I was couple of days early for the $1750 rebate announcement but I got the $1500 rebate.
    Colonial Toyota, RI
    Good luck!
  • bstimebstime Member Posts: 18
    Just bought an '09 Camry LE with VSC. Includes mats too. 18.5k plus tax etc.
  • lancelotglancelotg Member Posts: 12
    Does 18.5K include other fee, such as documentation fee, tag except tax?
  • lancelotglancelotg Member Posts: 12
    09 Camry LE AT 19.5K as the OTD price (including 3% tax at NC)

is this a good deal?