Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Prelude Will it be back?????

slammingsxslammingsx Member Posts: 9
edited March 2014 in Honda
I recently saw a concept of the prelude? I found it odd but it was really a concept prelude how could that be. I own a 2001 Electron Blue Prelude type SH. I think the car is awesome. It is such a beautiful car. I hope it really is coming back. I originally wanted a WRX but dealers in my area (Long Island) won't let me test drive the damn thing. I dont regret the Prelude I was hoping my wife bought the WRX but she wants the Matrix. She for one thinks the WRX is an Ugly car. I hope the Lude comes back its such a gorgeous car. It screams at 5500 RPM. I also drove the Matrix XRS talk about a screamer you gonna have to play the radio full blast or hear an engine wailing. Its music to my ears but I know my wife will tire of it soon. Well I wanted to talk about the lude and got side tracked but just wanted to hear about the New Prelude.

Comments

• seminole_kevseminole_kev Member Posts: 1,696
    if the Prelude stays a 2-door coupe, wouldn't this topic be better suited in the "Coupes" section?
  • revdrluvrevdrluv Member Posts: 417
    Where did you see that concept? Do you have any pictures?
  • slammingsxslammingsx Member Posts: 9
    Revdrluv I saw it on this guys web page that had every honda model ever made including the sony robot that honda is leasing. but i cant find the site again
  • seminole_kevseminole_kev Member Posts: 1,696
    I'll go start that "MINI buying advice" thread over on the "Pickup" section ;-)
  • revdrluvrevdrluv Member Posts: 417
    If you find it let me know.

Thanks
  • revkarevka Member Posts: 1,750
    Is this Prelude concept you're referring to a hatchback or 3 door coupe... that opens in the back? If not, I have to agree with seminole_kev. Vehicles that are 2 door coupes should be discussed on our Coupes board.

Now if you'd like to start up a "Matrix XRS vs. Prelude" discussion on this message board, you are more than welcome to do so. Guess what I'm saying is that at least one vehicle in the title should be a hatchback. Okay? Thanks for your participation on this board. ;-)

Revka
    Host
    Hatchbacks & Station Wagons Boards
  • slammingsxslammingsx Member Posts: 9
    HondaBeat.com model trivia link is where i thought i saw it dont see it any more it looks like the new integra. Is that considered a hatch or coupe? I had a an integra that was a hatch are the new ones hatch? I am going to look for it maybe it was for canada my brother in canada has a funny looking car that is an integra but different to the ones in the us its also called something else. It appears to be a four door sedan without the round head lights. Car talk is car talk. dont be jealous because my prelude mauls hatchbacks. Bring the crappy focus, GTI, civic Si and ill put them all to sleep. The civic SI is ugly honda should be ashamed of themselves to produce a car like that. Anyway as for the peson who opposed shifting fom mid height. Its not so bad I drove the matrix 5spd and 6spd and it felt really natural and the shift throw felt short and precise Im sure you'll love it there as opposed to the floor when you drive the new SI.
  • revkarevka Member Posts: 1,750
    Let's continue this subject in slammingsx's new discussion: Prelude will be back in 2003 looking hatchish.. Happy motoring!

Revka

Host

Hatchbacks & Station Wagons Boards

This discussion has been closed.