Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Infiniti G37 Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• newcarnow2newcarnow2 Posts: 1
    Hello was this with or without Nav? Thanks!
  • billikidsbillikids Posts: 10
    No Nav. It's just not worth it to me especially b/c we have a minivan we use for the long trips. Figure I can get myself around my own city without navigation :).

Price was $34,700 plus $199 doc fee (and I got a fair price on my trade which I'm sure is just heading to wholesale or the auction block). Only add on was the emergency kit, trunk mat, and net. Might be some room to get splash guards and lighted kickplates as many of their cars had already installed.
  • ashishdashishd Posts: 1
    That sounds like a great deal. Which dealership it is and the location? :)
  • Ok, I give...how would we exchange contact info without violating the rules here or both getting spammed after putting it out there for all to see.

I'll be in Plano next week and if the week ends as I expect it to, I'll be buying a new car (lexus, infiniti, bmw...) in the next 30 days. :-)

I might as well swing by the Dallas dealerships while there so I can compare the prices with Houston/Austin/San Antonio since they're all a relatively short drive.
  • sewellgsmsewellgsm Posts: 775
    With my name (Sewell General Sales Manager) and the internet...you should be able to find me. :)
  • donbraddonbrad Posts: 1
    so i have this deal waiting for me at the desk and ready to sign and drive

g37 sedan journey
    -premium package
    -sport package
    -navigation package
    MSRP 43745

15k miles per year for 36 months $430/inc tax
    drive off of around $1600 that includes dmv, title, tax, and bank fee and first payment.

yay or nay?
  • Found it.

Email on its way.

Thanks!
    AP
  • yamawhoyamawho Posts: 9
    2012 G37 XS Coupe...Premium, Nav, Sport, Illuminated Kick Plates, Splash Guards,Trunk mat and 1st Aid Kit... MSRP $48990...(old price car)....$ 1400 Total out of pocket ...39 mo ...12k miles ...includes $1000 loyalty ....$405 @ month including NJ tax and all fees...and We love this car!! We had a 2003 Coupe and it was almost a $100 a month more and we put down $2500 back in 03... These cars are great but really don't sell that well...hence the GREAT deal...(IMHO)
  • garden54garden54 Posts: 24
    looking for a 2012 Infiniti G37 Sedan x AWD on 12,000 mile lease...nav package included...all expenses wrapped in with no money down and bs avoided. Any ideas what the "sticker" would look like or any deals ready to be made in Northern NJ???
  • smarty666smarty666 Posts: 1,503
    Hi All,

I was hoping someone could provide we with the following Financing and Lease Rates Infiniti is offering this month.

Lease
    G37x Premium & Navigation Packages for 15k miles a year and 39 month lease term

Financing
    60 months with 1.9% APR
    How much is Infiniti taking off msrp in rebates, incentives, cash etc?
  • buyabuya Posts: 74
    SewellGSM, based on this post when the $3000 incentive was not in place,

#10966 of 10987 by puff2ice
    May 23, 2012 (9:00 pm)
    2012 Premium package Black/Black G37 sedan:
    LIST PRICE IS $41,080
    SELLING PRICE $32,793.00
    INCLUDING TAX 6%, TAG TRANSFER $200 AND FEES, TOTAL IS $35,799.17 OTD

Is it realistic today to get a 2012 Premium + Navigation package G37 sedan at or under $35,000 OTD? Thanks.
    SewellGSM,

Question#1: Based on the following post when the $3000 incentive was not available,
    is it realistic today to buy (not lease) a 2012 Premium + Navigation package G37 sedan under $35,000 OTD? Thanks.

#10966 of 10987 by puff2ice
    May 23, 2012 (9:00 pm)
    2012 Premium package Black/Black G37 sedan:
    LIST PRICE IS $41,080
    SELLING PRICE $32,793.00
    INCLUDING TAX 6%, TAG TRANSFER $200 AND FEES, TOTAL IS $35,799.17 OTD

Question #2: How to get the following Texas lease deal? From the information given, the sale price would have been $28,300 and the residual $22,074. Right? Thanks.

#7041 of 7065 Heads up for you guys... by htownpimp786
    Aug 11, 2012 (10:36 am)
    Just purchased the 2012 Infiniti G37 Journey.
    Automatic, Premium, Navi, Trunk Mat, illuminated door sills.
    18 Month Lease. 10k Per Year. 78% Residual. 0.00001 Money Factor.
    Ended up paying $375 down and $270 a month!
    This included $1000 loyalty cash as well for already owning an Infiniti which brought the down payment down from 1,375 down and 270 a month.
    Texas is doing Tax Free leases right now. So even at $1375 down and $270 a month, I think it's a great deal and something everyone should jump on!

Question #3: Are lease price on cars higher than buy price? Thanks.
  • sewellgsmsewellgsm Posts: 775
    Reply to #1 - If a G has an MSRP of $41k, the invoice will be about $38 or so - if a dealer is not trying to make any money and they give you the $3k dealer cash (instead of leasing or taking 1.9%) then you could get a sale price of $35k before TTL.

Reply to #2 - First you must live in Texas (or at least register the vehicle there). The 18 month lease is unbelieveable because the residual is so high and IFS will take care of the sales tax...so the example above is probably right. Keep in mind the person who posted owned an Infiniti and got a $1000 Loyalty rebate, plus the dealer gave him the buy rate on the money factor - so the dealer made no money on the financing. Keep in mind most dealerships want to make some money, so everyones deal won't be that good. National ad is $319/month w/ a chunk down + TTL (in Texas there is no sales tax for the month on G sedan so the amount due at signing is about $2700...that is on 12k year...if you own an Infiniti it would go down to $1700 due at signing $319/month)!!

Most Texas dealers will sell out of G sedans this month - as supplies drop and demand is high...the price will go up.

Reply to #3 - yes the lease price will be higher. $2000 higher.

Current 2012 G37 sedan incentives (choose between the 3):

1. $3000 dealer cash
    2. $2000 dealer cash & 1.9% APR
    3. $1000 dealer cash on lease w/ awesome residuals & money factors ($1000 Loyalty Rebate for those who have an Infiniti and lease)

Plus tax credits in Texas on lease plus IFS will waive up to 3 payments of your current lease if you get another Infiniti.

Hope this helps - got to go sell some cars - we should sell over 200 this month! :D
  • garden54garden54 Posts: 24
    from all indications the 18 month lease is cheaper and can be extended to 24 months and beyond. They are doing it so when the 2014 redesigned car comes out..people will get out.

I believe you can get the car you are looking for with no money down except 1st month payment for 18 month lease for $375 monthly or less.

Anyone know the downside to an 18 month lease??
    edited August 2012
    Thank you so much SGSM for the helpful information. I never owned an Infiniti and don't know if I should spend a lot on one either. Looks like Infiniti is changing its strategy and leasing out cars with lease deals instead of selling them. If under $35,000 drive out for the car I want is impossible, then I'll wait or buy other cars.

The number of "buy" lease out there is going to drive down the resale value of the "bought and owned" with the number of used or slightly used ones available. I think I will try to duplicate the lease deal in question@2 and pay $1000 more for not having owned or leased Infiniti cars before, and then I don't have to worry about the resale value of my B&O car.

Please keep us updated on Infiniti deals. If I haven't bought a car by the end of the month, I can reconsider Infiniti if there's a good deal. But for Infiniti, the wise thing to do is to think lease instead of buy.

OH, WHAT? Redesigning the G in 2014? The new cars that roll out into dealerships in 2 months have no change, but those come in 14 months will be redeigned?
  • kingpcgeekkingpcgeek Posts: 985
    OH, WHAT? Redesigning the G in 2014? The new cars that roll out into dealerships in 2 months have no change, but those come in 14 months will be redeigned?

Yes, we are overdue. The current generation of G has been around, with a few minor tweaks, since the 2008 model year.
  • yybugyybug Posts: 9
    anyone know if nissan owner is qualified for any loyalty rebate?
    edited August 2012
    See the thing is $375/month is $1,890 more than what that guy paid, and it's $890 more than what a new Infiniti lease "owner" would have to pay for the same deal. The longer the lease term, the more expensive it is as compared to that guy's deal.

I'm hoping to find a dealer agreed to duplicate a deal like that guy's got but replace the repeat buyer discount with competitor's buyer discount. Boy! can we dream!!
  • gooddeal2gooddeal2 Posts: 749
    Yes, we are overdue. The current generation of G has been around, with a few minor tweaks, since the 2008 model year.

I think we're talking about a sedan here so, it's been out since 2007.
    Checked for you with a Nissan salesman, and the answer from him is Nissan owners cannot get Infiniti loyalty rebate. Sorry.
  • I have a Nissan lease right now, and though you might not get loyalty money when going Nissan to Infiniti, they will still waive the last 3 payments. Sorry if this was already mentioned in a much earlier post, haven't read through them all.
  • A TX dealership offered me this quote, but I feel that the money factor was off. I've calculated the money factors on the Infiniti USA website (ex: $319/mth Journey RWD w/$1999 down), and the money factor comes out to 0.00001. Many forums & websites are saying the same.

This is what they offered:
    G37 Journey RWD w/Premium & Nav + trunk mat & illuminated kick plates
    18 month, 12k
    MRSP: $42,705 (Same MRSP shows on Edmunds)
    Invoice: $39,791
    77% Residual
    $39,500 cap cost
    $700 bank fee
    $226 license fees
    = total cap $40,426
    residual @ 77% = $32882.85
    total depreciation $7543.15

depreciation fee = $419
    finance fee = $64.51
    $483.57/month

When calculating I found the money factor to be 0.0008799.

The thing that bothered me was the money factor that were calculating the quote at, much higher than 0.00001.

Also invoice on Edmunds shows $39311 w/these options. The company I work for has a deal w/Infiniti to offer below Invoice. If Edmunds is correct w/the Invoice @ $39,311, then they are actually saying the invoice is 39,791, and still not offering below invoice. Seems like a couple red flags, when I'm supposed to be getting a great deal w/getting below invoice.

any thoughts??? Knowing the actual invoice for this model w/options would be helpful.

And both Edmunds and Truecar, are giving Target and True Market prices of $37537 & $37211...
  • yybugyybug Posts: 9
    who will waive the last 3 payments? thanks.
  • kingpcgeekkingpcgeek Posts: 985
    Also invoice on Edmunds shows $39311 w/these options. The company I work for has a deal w/Infiniti to offer below Invoice. If Edmunds is correct w/the Invoice $39,311, then they are actually saying the invoice is 39,791, and still not offering below invoice. Seems like a couple red flags, when I'm supposed to be getting a great deal w/getting below invoice.

Infiniti raised prices on G's recently, so many web sites might not have accurate information.
  • Just bought a brand new 2012 infiniti g37 sedan, premium pkg, nav, etc. for 40k drive out. Now I am not sure if I made the right choice because what if this same car goes for 32k within less than a month when the new 2013 g37 sedan comes out? I don't know when it is coming out, but do you guys think I made the right choice?
    Yeah heard Infiniti was going to raised their dealer price this month or next. Was it by a grand or som'n?

Don't know about your $40k drive out G37, but I'm thinking the price could drop lower. But at this time buying that car with those those packages, it ain't no shabby deal. $40k-895-TTL= approx 36.5k? Pretty good. Just 1-2 wks ago some guy wanted about 40k+ttl from me for a g37 similar to yours. But they also gave a a great deal of 379/mo. for a lease that any walkins get for 349/mo and no tax.

How did you negotiate? Wife of a friend's friend got herself a brand new 2013 model M or something for thousands off list. But she got $10k off a Lexus or MB month before. Outstanding.
  • Hi,

I am interested in buying G37 AWD with premium package and Nav system.

I saw $35,000. I current own an Infiniti, so, I expect to save $1000 from loyalty rebate. Is it possible to get a better deal than this?
    G37 AWD with Prem & Nav pkg at $34k? Deal better than that? I want that too. What kind of discount you got for yours current Infiniti? SGSM said if a dealer doesn't want to make money he might sell a FWD with those pkg about $35k, so I'm looking at other cars too. You found anyone who will sell you AWD G37 Prem Nav better than $34k, please come back and tell where you got it from and who is your salesman. Thanks.
  • Sorry, I made a mistake. $35k is without Nav. With Nav is $37k.
    Shh...no need to say sorry in these things. I like that $35k driveout for AWD g37 Prem Nav deal and I like it even more if it's a coupe. Infiniti dealers have been offering g37 Prem FWD at $33k+. What kind of offer is that?! I think dealers will have 2013 in next month. Let's see if the dealerships will be reasonable on pricing later.