Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Chrysler Crossfire

1232425262729»

Comments

• shaasamshaasam Member Posts: 6
    kcr99,
    Thank you soooo much.
    I just called the 800 number. My window fell in over a year ago with only 25,000. mi. on the car.
    The dealership stated that the only way to remedy the situation would be for me to replace the entire convertible top, which would have cost me aprox. $3,000.00. That was not financially possible for me at the time so I had a foreign shop cut a piece of plastic and sew it into the window space where my glass window was origionally.
    They are calling it an.... X31 extended warranty. I will be making my appointmment at the dealership shortly.
    Thank you again,
    ShaaSam ;)
  • deb2803deb2803 Member Posts: 1
    I'm going to purchase a 05 limited with 24,000 miles ant advise? should or shouldn't I buy?
    Thanks for your help, Deb
  • kcr99kcr99 Member Posts: 2
    I love my car and bought it at a good price but the top has been a problem since about 3 weeks after buying it. An extended warranty has been issued for 10 yrs or 100,000 miles.
    I would have a mechanic check it over and if the price is right, go for it!!
    Plz let me know what you decide..
  • golfergalgolfergal Member Posts: 10
    I love my car. I would definitely buy the Crossfire. There's not a day that goes by that I am not happy to drive it and I have had zero issues with the car, (knock on wood) I wish you luck! What color?
  • shaasamshaasam Member Posts: 6
    Deb,
    I purchased my Limited new in 05. Love it even with its "sticky ignition" problem and with its back window falling in. Ironic, I am going to be dropping the car off this evening at Arrigo in WPB to have the new roof replaced...which is now covered under the extended warranty. I did have it replaced myself a few years back with a plastic window...The glass window just pulled away from the fabric. I am not sure if they plan on replacing it with the original glass window or with a plastic sewn in style. I am curious as to what your purchase cost will be. Mine has depreciated drastically. Feel free to e-mail me if you do not care to post the price. Best wishes with the car...I have loved mine.
    ShaaSam
    chumbudy@yahoo.com