Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

VW Golf R32

Comments

• biggie2biggie2 Member Posts: 45
    I think VW really screwed up the possibility of a really good thing. However i do not think the comparisons with the STi and Evo are justified. The R32 is basically a nice luxurious Audi with a body kit. Not a spartan, good for performance only, vehicle like the STi and Evo. Just two different fields. Unfortunately this formula will probably hurt the R32 even more because now it is playing with the big boys and not budget car hot rods.

All VW had to do is add 30 more HP lower the 0-60 by about a second and i would find the R32 to be a good alternative to the STi. I personally would rather have the nice [non-permissible content removed] interior of the VW instead of that extra second and grip produced by the Evo and STi.

It would be pretty damn cool taking on Corvettes tho with my 28k Subaru though.
  • rickroverrickrover Member Posts: 601
    I had an 02 GTI before my STi - I'd love to transplant the GTI interior into the STi - that would be a perfect car.
  • vwguild2vwguild2 Member Posts: 113
    The answer is no...
  • markcincinnatimarkcincinnati Member Posts: 5,343
    Thanks. My wife loves her TT and since we usually trade about every 30 months, she is in future shop mode -- but On*star (or lack thereof) will be a must have. Unsubtantiated rumor has it that there will be three cars that are sort of fraternal twins (or triplets in this case):

1. R32
    2. TT 3.2
    3. A3 (and a possible S3)

The Audi products will -- rumor only -- have On*star either standard or optional.

This is "so cheap" to produce, it would seem the R32 would offer it to level the playing field.

For those who have never had a car with On*star, integrated with a factory phone (removable) -- this is a safety and convenience feature that is a must have. But I think ESP, ABS+Brake assist, sat nav and rear parktronic also fall into that category.

Thanks again.
    The model we saw was $29,645 -- cloth seats no options at all apparently.

Will the DSG tranmission make it to the R32?

Will there be sat nav and a "factory" integrated phone available?

Will On*star be offered eventually?

Any opinions or actual facts on this matter would be great.
  • lackofdavelackofdave Member Posts: 37
    So I'm on day 2 of driving a bright blue R32. First impressions:
    This is a german car. Maybe it's on the market to compete with the STI and EVO but its much different. More comfortable on the roads as far as bumps, clutch is considerably softer. Stereo rocks. Leather and interior overall are quite a bit nicer.

Only problems are it seems so small (and is), has huge summer tires not great in Chicago even in March (icy mornings), doesn't seem like a good fit for AWD. And the exterior style is just as humdrum as any 5 year old VW design would be.

I'll give a full update after the weekend when I can get it out of the city.
    I have seen a cloth one @ 29,600+ just wondering what options are available and how much (MSRP).

Is this being sold for sticker, over, or under?
  • effigy3effigy3 Member Posts: 3
    Hi, my R32 is now 9 days old with 500 miles on it and I couldn't be happier. I have waited 7 years for VW to bring this guy to our shores. It was worth the wait.

This car is a limited production vehicle and for good reason. The price is considerably more than a traditional GTI VR6. The new body style Golf will be out soon. In my experience (5 years of automotive sales) most of the people who will drool over this car can't afford it and those that can afford it will likely be looking at a Passat or something similar. The market for the R32 is small. The WRX and Evo are it's closest competitors, but are they really? Those two cars appeal to the Fast and Furious wanna-be crowd. The R32 sets it's sights a bit higher.

The R32 is a German car through and through. It has the traditional understated VW design philosophy. Solid construction, heated seats, climate control, Monsoon stereo, automatic wipers and rear-view mirror, and Konig designed buckets are among a host of plush features that most pocket rockets forgo.

The R32 has more acceleration and handling capability than you can legally use in the US. I can attack any VT corner at more than twice its posted safe speed and feel completely rooted to the pavement. On New England highways where the line between lanes is infrequently and for short durations dotted, I can pass 4, 5 or 6 slow movers without fear of running out of steam and kissing oncoming traffic. The sound of the engine at start up is exquisite. Not harsh or adolescent as so many hopped up cars with neon under carriage lights and 2 inch tail pipes sound. In short this is the most fun, refined car I have ever owned.

If you don't get what VW was going for in the R32, that probably means it's not for you. But for the few of us that get it. You are going to love this car!
  • krzysskrzyss Member Posts: 849
    is R32 7 years old ?
    Syncro VR6 Golf might be but no R32.
    I am happy that you are happy but I found one funny thing.
    "The R32 sets it's sights a bit higher."
    With normally aspirated engine it is not R32 which aims higher, turbocharged cars do not lose performance with attitude that fast ;-)

Krzys

PS Jetta R32 would be direct competitor for 330xi (and 330 RWD).
  • lackofdavelackofdave Member Posts: 37
    Here's a link to a review of the R32

http://www.deadlinepublishing.com/images/r32.jpg
  • golfgti47golfgti47 Member Posts: 13
    wow, i didn't know that the R32 was 7 years old, kind of seems like vw is stupid that they didn't jump on bringing the R32 to the U.S. Anyway, good decission on buying a R32. I love them so much and i like them better then a Evo or a Wrx sti, its just something cool and different, besides it being luxurious, and looking better... Although the Sti and the Evo is faster, the R32 is fast enough, i just think that 30,000 is a bit steep for the car, it just seems a bit overpriced for me
  • nedzelnedzel Member Posts: 787
    is quite simply: weight. 3400 lbs!!! My 2003 4WD V8 4Runner is only 700 lbs heavier.

And I thought my 2000 VR6 was a porker at 2900 lbs. The R32 has 70 hp more than my old VR6, but is only .5 sec faster to 60 (if that).

VW blew it.
  • epp1epp1 Member Posts: 48
    ...kidding, sort of, but it got your attention.

I was totally jazzed to see that the R32 was coming out - but then ultimately disappointed, again, with the final specs. I am admittedly a WRX wagon owner - of the 300hp variety - big 4" (not 2", even your Rabbit has that) tailpipe and all.

I love the clean looks and lines of the R32 over my Suby and the fit, finish and interior appointments are light years ahead of Japan's rocket cars (WRX, STi, EVO).

The sad thing is VW could do SO much more! To come out with a 240hp/236ft-lb'er after the WRX has been in the US market since '02 and the STi/EVO since last year is a job poorly done by VW IMHO.

I'm getting too old to "run" with other drivers but I have no doubt my lightly modified WRX will slaughter this vehicle. Shoot a good driver with a stock WRX will give it trouble, let alone an STi or EVO.

Unfortunately, it should be the converse given the R32's lethal potential - even while maintaining the German engineering look and feel. I'm sure the aftermarket tuners are chomping at the bit with this vehicle. Given the robust drivetrains of these vehicles I expect some seriously fire-breathers will be created.

Sad but true, this is all for naught as a new baby is making me turn in my smilemobile for the new Passat 2.0L TDI Wagon. Makes me feel old just saying it.

Sean
  • wazmowazmo Member Posts: 2
    In purely numerical terms, the Subaru WRX and the R32 have very similar performance envelopes. While I don't agree that the WRX appeals only to the "Fast and Furious" crowd the R32 is clearly more refined.

If I were drag racing (I don't) I would have a much narrower definition of performance than if I were putting in a 500 mile day through the mountains of Colorado (I do). There, the turbocharged motor of my WRX wagon is a real asset but the incessant drumming of road noise wears thin.

I think a more meaningful definition of performance is how well a car executes the tasks for which it was designed. In the context of fast, capable and comfortable transport, the R32 is a very high performance car indeed.

Is the R32 worth $6000.00 more than my WRX? Not to me. That said, it's very clear to me why someone else might think it was. The value is certainly there.
  • mscmsc Member Posts: 5
    hi. i recently drove r32. liked it a lot. the gears are a little close for my taste, but the car is certainly quick. the seats, steering wheel, driving dynamics/handling are simply outstanding. i personally prefer the feel of a naturally-aspirated engine to the turbo'd wrx (i haven't driven an evo), but the car sounds like a 4-banger until the resonator opens up at 3500 or so, and then the car sounds like an m5. really.

during my test drive, however, there was a buzz in the dash. somewhat disheartening on a new car. i checked on consumer reports, and saw that the golf had the absolute WORST reliability of small cars! i don't think i have the guts to buy a car that may end up in the shop a lot (my 330ci has been almost perfect mechanically). does anyone know if the vr6 is a reliable engine, and if golfs are really the lemons that consumer reports makes them out to be?
  • krzysskrzyss Member Posts: 849
    I believe that place where the car is built has something to do with quality. Check Ford Focus initial fiasco in US and success in Europe.
    R32 is the only Golf imported from Europe (Slovakia if I am not mistaken), the rest is from Mexico and Brazil - different plants. The CR results may apply to R32 but the do not have to.

Krzys

PS My Mexico built Neon worked quite well for 80000 miles I had it (head gasket - covered by Chrysler and strut replacement - 1 strut broke).
  • youngyoung Member Posts: 5
    I heard someone just bought one in MA for only 26500 (no leather) is it a great price or what ?
    That's a great price - it's the invoice price for an R32 without leather. The VW dealers near me have 5 or 6 R32's in stock so getting one at dealer invoice shouldn't be too hard.

As far a reliability goes I wouldn't be too concerned. I have an 03 Jetta TDI wagon that's been perfect and a 2000 Passat before that which never had a warranty repair in 3 years.

Jetta TDI wagons are made in Germany.
    I am happy, but I still wonder why instead of markup price, we are
    getting the car as invoice. Remember there is only 5000 in the US, so no one wants it, that's why the dealers are selling at invoice ?
    Yes, That's the reason - the exact words of my local VW sales person "it's impossible to get MSRP when we have 6 R32's on the lot and more on the way"

I wouldn't say no one wants it exactly, just not the number that VW expected.

I think there are a few reasons for the slow sales, it's the last year for the current Golf body style, people are waiting for the Mk V due out next year. VW sales are down in general due to percieved quality issues and it's an expensive little car.

That said I really like the R32 and VW's in general. I've always had exeptional luck with them, rarely have I had a problem, my last two VW's would compare to any Honda or Toyota reliability wise.
    Should be pretty reliable car, but the limited production also make me believe that fixing it is going to cost more than the average price. I like the car though :)
  • epp1epp1 Member Posts: 48
    ...very nice car. Highly refined. Fluid shifter, soft pedal feel nice exhaust note (outside the car).

Felt much taller than my WRX wagon as its lowest seat height position made me feel like I was sitting in a highchair. May be an issue for taller drivers like me (6'3"). Didn't like it, but not enough reason to not buy the car. I liked the bolstering and materials on the Recaro seats - felt nice even for a big fella. Neat, hand-filling steering wheel. Handling and braking were nice. Just didn't pack the heat of my WRX. Power was smooth and linear (as expected). More torque available at lower RPMs than my WRX (as expected). Still, it is simply slower than a Rex (and I'm not even talking STi).

Pedal throw was light and long but that is something I'd get used to. Again, silky shifter. Made my WRX shifting experience akin to driving a John Deere tractor.

I could see myself in the car, but not when my current option is a paid-for Rex with assorted aftermarket treats like wheels (P1s), full APS race exhaust (low rumbler, not a VTEC coffee can) and Ecutek reflash). I wish it had been available in 2002 when I bought my Rex - could have been a different outcome.

A more "mature" but almost overly subdued pocket rocket. I like the more vocal nature of my free flowing boxer than the R32 powerplant. Gives me a lot more feedback - I found myself repeatedly looking at the tach because I felt I was missing a gear here and there. I wasn't, it just didn't have the power I've grown accustomed to plus it is spread over 6 vs. 5 gears. I hard a hard time feeling the difference through the pedals between 3K rpm and 6K rpm. This is attributable in some respects to the flatter, broader powerband and the lack of unadulterated punch the turbo delivers.

A more serene but far more sophisticated vehicle. I wish I could have both - but then that would cost me as much as an S6 Avant...and that's what daddy like.

Cool vehicle. Highly recommend anyone in the market for a high performance sub compact add this to the list - STi, EVO and VW fans alike. Hardcore VDub'ers could likely do more with a 1.8T or GTI VR6 and aftermarket goodies to maximize performance.

Sean
  • chgoareachgoarea Member Posts: 1
    I am looking at purchasing an R32. Two tire questions:

(1) How about a spare? I really don't like a repair kit approach. Any thoughts?

(2) Has anyone purchased winter tires for an R32; which ones fit and give decent dry road traction? Any winter tire use comments?

Just out of idle curiosity, what kind of gas mileage are people - enthusiastic drivers, but not maniacs - getting?

Those folks that have 5 or 10 thousand miles plus on their cars --- any serious (ones that do or can result in unanticipated walks in the country) reliability issues?

Thanks for your comments,
    Bill
  • wigglestixwigglestix Member Posts: 1
    Interesting reading through this! As an owner/former owner of several cars mentioned here - I'll throw my $.02 in as well...

I just bought an R32 and couldn't be more excited about it! I've driven the STI and Evo, owned a WRX, a modified Jetta GLI (VR6), and Audi TT (225hp quattro). For my taste it boils down to a couple simple things...

First, in general there's a noticeable difference between German and Japanese cars in general. VW/Audi are more elegant and refined - definitely built for the 95% of the time when you're not racing away from stoplights etc... My TT wasn't the best at anything, but it was darn good at everything and overall therefore more fun for me than many competitors. Likewise my WRX was a great, bullet-proof car with relatively outstanding performance, but they're everywhere so they don't stand out.

Second, in Minneapolis, for six months out of the year I'll take a 240hp AWD car like the R32 (or my 225hp AWD TT) over cars with twice the horsepower any day! From October to April we never know how often and how much snow will put a damper on the fun - so no RWD for this guy!! Has to be AWD for me to take it seriously - apart from the outstanding cornering etc that it offers over FWD, it means that I get a lot more action in it than with any RWD car on the market - half of which sit idle during winters here... What's the point?

Last but not least, it's all about personalization...! If you want a stock, warranty protected car that has some of the best performance/$$ out there, and want to attract the attention from high school kids and cops everywhere, get the Evo. If you want a bit more rugged performance and straightup power, go for the Sti. If you want a more comfortable ride for slightly less performance, the R32 is hard to beat.

And as always - if you want the best of all worlds - customize away my friends!! Hey with Stage 1-3 kits already out there by high-end shops for the R32, it won't be long before my little R32 has me doing 4.0 flat sprints to 60 on 400+ hp all while sitting in a nice comfortable leather seat with automatic climate control and xenon lights! :)

Ain't freedom of choice a wonderful thing? :D
  • andyerandyer Member Posts: 2
    Anybody know when they'll stop shipping these to dealers?

Also, can anyone provide any more quotes/actual prices paid for this vehicle (i.e, what ballpark figure should I expect to pay for this vehicle)? I don't believe the Edmunds TMV of MSRP +300 and based on what I've found on other forums. I'm in Michigan, and most of the quotes I've received from internet managers have been from -$500 to -$1500 under MSRP (in MI, OH, IN, and IL) as an initial quote (and, not quite sure what to expect from internet shopping, but still researching). Of course, I would assume I could do better when dealing face-to-face. I've also used the VW website to look at inventory, and most dealers have a couple or more listed. Cloth (vs. leather) interior apparently is harder to come by, but I've found some out there from my limited searching.

Thanks for any info...
  • kurtamaxxguykurtamaxxguy Member Posts: 677
    Car and Driver commented that for 2005, the R32 is dead. Apparently for whatever reason (change in Golf chassis? ) this model ends after 2004. They also suggested there will be nothing new at VW until first quarter of next year.
  • kayaker1kayaker1 Member Posts: 3
    I have 14,000 trouble free miles on my R32. As for the spare tire I purchased the spare the AudiTT uses. It will only fit on the rear of the car, so if you have a front flat you have to change two tires but better than a bottle of repair goo in the middle of now are in the winter. I bought a set of Enkie 17" wheels with 225/45 Hankook Ice Bear snow tires from tiresdirect.com $840.00 shipped free. I've got as good as 28mpg driving it the speed limit but usually around mid-23 range acount can't keep from stepping on it.
  • shiphroshiphro Member Posts: 62
    I'm picking up my Silver R32 tomorrow morning.
    Leather
    $1000 under MSRP
    1.9% APR over 4 years

While the STi and Evo compare favorably in terms of performance per dollar, I passed on both because for me a car is much more than HP/$.

I'm not looking for the absolute fastest car for my money. 95% of the time that power is just wasted while your stuck in traffic or driving in a school zone. During that time, I'll be listening to the Monsoon stereo while the auto-climate control keeps the quiet (other than the stereo) cabin comfortable and sunlight streams in the open moonroof.

I didn't buy this car to compete with Subarus or Mistubishis. I bought it because it's faster than any BMW without an "M" in the model name and has a similar level of refinement.

There's only one thing I miss on this car... Xenon.
  • nschulman3nschulman3 Member Posts: 125
    My STI was stolen for the 2nd time in 3 months last week. If it is not recovered, I am not getting another one. Although incredibly quick, it attracts too much attention and is difficult to live with on an everyday basis. I am considering the Legacy GT Ltd or the R32. Having previously owned VW and Audi, I can appreciate the qualities that make it stand apart from its Japanese counterparts. However, both of these cars suffer from some reliability problems, so I will probably lease rather than buy if I go the R32 route. Anyone who has an R32 for a few months or more, I would appreciate your comments and driving experiences.
    I picked up my R32 on Saturday and I've put about 150 miles on it since then. The low-end power and luxurious interior have kept the break-in period enjoyable.

I'll be honest, I'm very concerned about long-term reliability. However, a 4yr/50k mi. warranty comes standard and an extended (8/100) warranty is available for a little under $2k.

The limited edition factor scares me a bit, but hopefully finding bits and pieces won't be a nightmare. The 3.2L engine is a bored and stroked version of the regular VR6. It is also used in the Toureg and in some Audis iirc. The AWD system is the same 4motion and Quattro system.
  • nippononlynippononly Member Posts: 12,555
    if you're also considering possibly a sedan, check out the Volvo S40 T5 with the six-speed - checked one out this weekend and it is NICE! Every bit of the poshness of the R32's interior, without the really great seats though, and nicer than the Legacy's.

It is down on power vs Legacy and R32, but only by about 10% (and it is a little lighter than those two I believe), and it is a little cheaper too, not to mention really fun to drive. Just a thought.

2014 Mini Cooper (stick shift of course), 2016 Camry hybrid, 2009 Outback Sport 5-spd (keeping the stick alive)

• kkonekkone Member Posts: 61
    Has anyone noticed how may used R32s are for sale on Autotrader.com, Cars.com? They all have low miles and want top dollar. Why are people selling so soon after they bought these cars? Just curious.
  • elbeeelbee Member Posts: 2
    Reliability gets a bad rap. Running costs are more important. Everyone arees that Hondas are reliable, right? Well if you can afford to run a 5G Prelude like I have you can run a Supra for God's sake. 800 dollar a pop timing belts, 100 dollar a pop valve adjustments, premium fuel, oil guzzling, outrageous dealer parts prices and labor rates (90 bucks an hour). And don't even get me started on the aftermarket.

The maintanance costs of Hondas can exceed the repair costs of other makes!

Give me the old SR20DE Nissans! No timing belts to replace, no valve adjustments, no oil burning, took regular unleaded, and got 30mpg!
    At last check, there were less than two dozen new R32s available in the US out of 5000. Considering VW never advertised the car, that's pretty good numbers.

There will be no 2005 R32s as the assembly line that made the '04s has been reworked to make the new model Golfs.

I went from an SR20DE Nissan ('95 200SX SE-R) to the R32. MPG has taken a nose-dive, but I'll take this motor over the Nissan every day. :)

As far as used car sales on Autotrader. I'd imagine that people are trying to cash in on the limited-edition bandwagon and sell their 1-year old car for as much or more than they paid. Not too bad considering what used cars are normally worth.
  • turbotazturbotaz Member Posts: 1
    "Car and Driver commented that for 2005, the R32 is dead. Apparently for whatever reason (change in Golf chassis? ) this model ends after 2004. They also suggested there will be nothing new at VW until first quarter of next year."

Actually, I was looking at Motor Trend online and noticed that there's a Gen-V Golf R32 coming out. Go here:

http://motortrend.com/features/news/112_0412_vwsneekpeek/index1.html

It'll probably be priced in the mid-$30k range. Twin-turbo power from the VR6 motor too! I'm interested! Any thoughts?

Frantz
    I have 25,000 miles on my R32, that I bought new in March 2004, and have had zero defects. I have spent $200.00 for my 20,000 mile matinance work at the dealership. It is still very comfortable and fun to drive and I',m always looking for excuses to do so. :D
  • jboggsjboggs Member Posts: 1
    is there a turbo on the r32 when you buy it ?
    No. But there are aftermarket ones available. :)
  • wrleewrlee Member Posts: 1
    I was never all that enamored with owning a turbo enhanced engine. Then after owning a 97 A4 1.8T Quattro, I will never own a turbo again. That is what drove me to the R32. I wanted AWD, don't really appreciate the Subaru alternatives, don't like turbos, and had a great experience with my Scirocco, years ago. That left me with the R32, which I had been following since it was still only being considered for the US market. $30K was a lot for a VW, but when it came time to replace my (totalled) A4, I looked at the used mkt for R32s. I talked myself into it!

I am absolutely thrilled with the predicable, non-turbo power and unbelievable handling. I can't wait to take it to a track to push it to its limit!! Downside: really bad mileage. I guess VWs shouldn't be viewed as econo-cars anymore and have no pretense to even attempt to be one. I didn't expect stellar mileage, but it's worse than the A4 and my Porsche 968. I usually keep my cars for a long time. As much as I love this car, I don't know if it makes sense to keep a with such bad mileage that I'd intended to use as my commuter car.
  • punkr32punkr32 Member Posts: 1
    I went in on the last day of the month in November and paid 25,700....I would have to say that is the best deal I have heard.
  • 600kgolfgt600kgolfgt Member Posts: 690
    Even I don't use my 2003 Wolfsburg Jetta as a commuter car - I leave that task to my 1997 Jetta Trek... :shades:

If I had an R32, that baby would be garaged (except on weekends). During regular commutes, I opt for the car with the lesser mechanical complexity... :)
  • melimel74melimel74 Member Posts: 1
    I currently have a 2003 GTI 1.8T with 23k miles and never had a problem with, but I I've been curious about the R32 for the past year for all the extra features that a GTI doesn't have so I decided to check it out last week.

I was impressed with its handling, smooth shifting, braking, as well as the interior and wonderful exhaust sound. The thing I didn't like were the numbers... This dealership was trying to sell me a pre-owned R32 for over $35k! I thought the price was ridiculous!! They gave me the run-around that the car limited edition, only 5000 in the US. But the fact is that they're selling a used car (~6000 miles) as if it was new.

I really like the vehicle. I'm not the burning tire type of guy, but I'm very much into the euro design and want to have the power whenever I need that push. I but not for that much...

Am I wrong to say that this a rip-off?
    that is a rip-off alright. I thought that thing maxed out $32K when it was new? They are trying to sell it for more than it cost new? Bull, that's what I say to them. Let them have the pleasurable experience of a $30K car sitting on their lot, unmoving, for six months.

2014 Mini Cooper (stick shift of course), 2016 Camry hybrid, 2009 Outback Sport 5-spd (keeping the stick alive)

• 600kgolfgt600kgolfgt Member Posts: 690
    $35K for an R32 with 6000 miles? What a bunch of scum-sucking individuals at that dealership :mad:
  • sportsrendtomsportsrendtom Member Posts: 2
    The dealership that I work for is taking a trade in on an R32 this week. I am new to the forum, but it seem like prices are all over the place. If I can buy for $28k for a black/black R32 with 13k miles/excellent condition, is that a good deal? I'm not sure about whether to buy at any price, but I want a fair deal. If I decide not to take it, let me know if anyone wants to look at it. Thanks for any advice in advance.
    Now THAT sounds like an OK deal. I don't think anyone got one of these cars under sticker, so you are getting a $4K "discount" for the year of age and the 13K miles. Not to mention, this is a car that is going to depreciate especially slowly. I might try to slice off another $1000 or so if I could, but at least it's right in the ballpark.

• sportsrendtomsportsrendtom Member Posts: 2
    Thanks for the advice! I think I am going to have to pass because of $ for the time being; my dealership is going to list it for the same price anyway, so at least someone should get a deal. Thanks!
  • opelopel Member Posts: 2
    Has anyone been stranded with this problem?? I recently got a bad cut in one of those sticky tires that picks up everything, and left with no options. The tire had to be replaced! No damn spare! I going to have to buy a rim and a tire(used) and set this car up right. But the hassle I had to go through, the tow truck, does he know what he's doing.. can't find the tire, not on anyones shelf, prices from $310 to $260. not in stock. I finally bought it at the dealer and paid less than the discount tire places, [non-permissible content removed]. The compressor and glue leave much to be desired. I recommend every R32 owner get themselves setup with a real, full size, spare and avoid all the hassles. :mad:
  • opelopel Member Posts: 2
    Has anyone changed there stock lights to HID's? and how did it go? Who do you recommend to buy from?
This discussion has been closed.